Just One Night, For 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost without pause, she lifted her head from my wife, smiled and moved back up the bed. Kneeling astride her, she lowered her cunt down onto my wife's face, and whispered, "This is what you wanted, isn't it? To taste my pussy, to lick another woman?" There was a muffled moan of assent. Revitalised now, I got up and went to untie my wife from the bed, and wordlessly my friend untied her feet to she could move freely again. He then approached me, and for a brief moment I thought he was going to try getting it on with me. Not that I have anything against gay men, but it certainly isn't for me. I needn't have worried.

He said quietly "I'm going to watch now, as you finger my wife, then I'm going to screw yours. Mine has a fantasy about anal, but I'm not into that. Care to oblige?" There was no way I could pass that offer up, and I smiled the dirtiest smile you can imagine. He nodded, then moved down to spread my wife's legs again. Throwing them over his shoulders, I watched as he placed his face inches from her pussy, and seemed fascinated as his fingers slid into her. Well, seemed like a good idea, so I moved to his wife's side. I lifted her up onto her knees properly for a moment, so her pussy was just a few inches above my wife's face, and she could watch as I pushed a finger inside her pussy from the back.

She groaned, she was obviously quite close now. I pushed her back down so I could continue fingering her as my wife licked at her clit. I put another finger inside, pushing insistently until it eased into those soft pink lips. Once in, I swirled it round, pressing against her inner walls, stretching her a little. Then I took my now soaking wet finger out and placed it against her anus. She stopped suddenly, completely motionless, part fear and part anticipation, and I took advantage of that to press against her little opening until I got the tip of one finger inside. I had completely underestimated the effect this would have, she simply went wild. She reached down, grabbed my wife's hair and pulled her face into her cunt.

"Lick me, you little bitch, while he fingers my ass. Oh god, yes, finger my ass..... push it in deeper, fill me with it.....Jesus Christ you horny bastard, you love seeing my cunt licked don't you?" Well, I have to admit I did. I was getting aroused again now, and my wife reached out to begin pumping my cock with her hand. Almost as soon as she touched me, I could feel the twitching around my finger that signalled the woman was cumming. I rammed my free fingers into her mouth, pushed hard into her ass with my finger there and bent to suck her nipple hard into my mouth. She squealed with delight, and pressed down hard as she came, almost suffocating my poor wife, who didn't seem to mind.

I had an idea. I moved off and lay on my back on the bed. I looked to see my friend still licking her pussy, and signalled him to stop. I told his wife to lower her pussy on to my cock, get it nice and wet, then get off again. She did as she was told, and her warm cunt felt so good around me that I almost didn't want her to stop, but stop she did. Then I told my wife to climb astride me, facing my feet, so I could take her up the ass. By now she was too sex crazed to even hesitate, and climbed straight on. Well, in the perfect world things go to plan, but we don't live there. She wasn't really relaxed enough and I wasn't anywhere near wet enough, and things almost fell apart at that point, until I remembered the lubricant.

God bless that man in the sex shop, it was well worth being overcharged. I grabbed it, quickly applied some to myself and to her ass, and soon we were in position again. God, her ass felt so tight as I inched into her. Every fraction of an inch was pure heaven, and she made deep gasps as I edged further into her, until finally I was all the way in. After a pause, I lifted her slightly, and she took the hint and began moving herself on my cock. She was groaning now with every stroke, she'd never taken it in her ass before but she was obviously loving every minute. As she relaxed and things got easier, she began to move faster again, but I stopped her. I pulled her back so she lay flat, and unfolded her legs, then invited my friend to slide his cock into her pussy. Double penetration, her ultimate fantasy, this was the real reason why I had set the whole thing up. He needed no second bidding, and soon I could feel his weight pressing against her as he eased himself inside her.

There was some hesitation, and a little shuffling around as we worked out a rhythm between us, but finally we got into the hang of it. I took my timing from him, and we both slid into her simultaneously to fill her deeply at the same moment. She panted, and she gasped, and we fucked her harder. She moaned and whimpered and we slowed down and took things gently. I switched my timing so that as he pushed in, I was pulling out and vice versa, and she squealed again. I reached round to touch her nipples, but she moved my hand away, telling me in ragged gasps that she just wanted to concentrate on the two cocks that were filling her completely.

We were using her, abusing her body shamelessly and she was loving every minute, writhing and wriggling in complete abandon. I looked to his wife, and she was now watching us all and stroking away at her pussy. I told her, loudly enough for everyone to hear, that she was next to take my prick up her ass, and she closed her eyes and stroked furiously. Then she stopped, leaned over towards us and slid her hand down to my wife's clit. I could feel her hand against my balls occasionally, as she explored what was happening in intimate detail, then it started. He told her he was going to cum, my wife was screaming, thrashing around wildly, pushing back onto my prick and squeezing with her muscles, clamping my cock in her ass as she came hard, and I pushed up into her again and again.

She didn't stop cumming; I couldn't believe it as she seemed to cum forever. I suddenly realised that she was in the midst of her first multiple orgasm, and it spurred me on. I ran my fingers to her nipples, squeezing and tugging, I thrust over and over into her, as he pushed down into her cunt as hard as he could, ramming into her harder than I could have believed possible, and there were fingers on her clit and she was kissing another man and then another woman and oh my Christ, my Christ, she came for the last time, screaming and crying and laughing all together.

By now, I was hard as rock but still hadn't cum again, but there was this horny woman, gazing into my eyes provocatively as my now limp wife pulled off me and collapsed in a heap onto the bed. I got up to make a brief bathroom stop, making sure to take a minute to clean myself thoroughly. She knew what I was up to, because she came in without knocking to see me covered in soap, washing furiously all around my genitals. She smiled, came right in and kissed me as I washed. I toyed with her, tongue-teased her, then took her hand and wrapped it round my wet cock. She began to stroke it instantly, but I stopped her within a minute.

I rinsed off, dried up and led her back to the bedroom. Without pause, I grabbed the lubricant again and told her to turn round and kneel on all fours. I squeezed the tube onto her ring, the cold gel making her contract suddenly. I coated my cock in the stuff, then I tossed it aside and gently began to rub my finger over her ass. She put her face down against the quilt, and her hands bunched the material as she got more and more excited. My other hand was stroking her clit now, and she was rocking backwards and forwards against my fingers. Slowly I eased my finger into her ass, pumping it ever so slowly backward and forward, each thrust very gentle but each time sliding that tiny bit more into her.

She relaxed a bit more, and I leaned forward to lick the bottom of her back. Sliding my finger out, it was time! I knelt up, positioned myself at the entrance to her ass and slowly began to push. She began to speak, surprisingly quietly, telling me "Oh yeah, that's it.... Oh God...stuff me...fill my ass.... I want to feel your hot cum shooting into my belly." Was I horny by now, I couldn't think straight anymore? I reached round to run my finger over her clit as I worked my cock deeper into her, and she spread her legs even further apart. Her husband moved to stand in front of her, and she took his cock in her mouth. Running her tongue along it, he asked her if she could taste another cunt on his cock. She moaned, this was obviously turning her on.

I began to speak as well, talking dirty, telling her how good she had looked as she came in my wife's mouth, telling her she was a little fuckslut, that I was going to use her body until she couldn't cum anymore. All this time, my mind and body were completely absorbed in her, feeling the pressure of her body against my lower belly, the wetness of her clit, the warmth of her ass, so I was suddenly surprised to feel hands on my balls. I looked back to see my wife, lying on her side, her hands reaching out to me. She didn't say anything, just massaged and stroked, occasionally letting her fingers glide into her friend's cunt.

It was too much, I could hear her friend cumming with his cock still in her mouth, I could feel her ass grinding back against me and the sudden pressure as her muscles contracted around me. I could see by his face that he was emptying his cum into her mouth, I couldn't believe he could cum again so quickly, and she was cumming, and swallowing, and writhing and begging and with a strength I had never felt before I shot what felt like a flood of my cum up her ass, thrust after thrust until I was spent.

We collapsed after that, drained. The video had long since finished, and the hum from the blank TV screen was the only other accompaniment to our breathing. Sometime during the night, we separated out to our respective rooms, and slept long into the morning. When I rose, they were all up and a fabulous breakfast had been laid out. We sat and ate, with lots of furtive glances around and everyone wondering what each other was thinking. Finally, I broke the silence. "You know what I really enjoyed about last night...?" There was a long silence, a very eloquent pause, no one said a word. You could feel the tension in the air like a thunderstorm waiting to crash in upon you. "That fish in the restaurant, it was absolutely terrific" There was a silence, then we all exploded with laughter...

12