Just One of the Gang

Story Info
A ball-buster is busted.
3.3k words
4.17
84.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat in his office going over the dossiers of the candidates. It was his job this month to pick the "winner". There were twenty-seven of them in all, but he kept coming back to this one. Vice-president of loans at the largest bank in the state. She was very pretty, thirty-two years old, blonde, five-five and 118 pounds. Married with no children. She lived in an upscale neighborhood in town. What made this one special was that she was a true ball-buster, arrogant and aloof. She had flatly turned down one of the members for a business loan recently and really shot him down, practically smirking as she did it. So much better than everyone else and she lost no time in telling everyone. Yes, she was definitely the one.

The dossier held everything on her since the day she was born. A complete history including the gossip, it ran into the hundreds of pages. The real dirt was that they had discovered her "sideline". She had been diverting funds from the banks more wealthy clients into an offshore account she had set up. Not a lot of money from any one client, but enough so she could retire at any time, or go to jail for twenty years.

He set the other dossiers aside for another day. This was their winner for this month.

*

Amanda sat behind her desk, a wicked smile played across her lips. It had been a particularly pleasing day for her. One more big-wig put squarely in his place. The man had practically begged her for the loan, saying he was going to lose everything if it didn't go through. The warmth inside her watching his face as she dramatically stamped "disapproved" on his application. He had crumbled right before her. Ahh, the pleasure of it all!

She pressed the intercom button for her secretary, "Jenny!" she shrilled, "Get me some coffee."

Mere seconds later, a frazzled young woman scurried into the room with a fresh cup of coffee. It still wasn't good enough for Amanda. "Can't you be any faster? Never mind, put it down and get out!" Jenny hurried from the room. At least she wouldn't have to stay to listen to her boss gloating over her most recent emasculation.

A half-hour later, Amanda closed her office door and locked it. She strutted past Jenny's desk and headed for the elevators without a word to Jenny. It was noon precisely. Jenny knew Amanda would be gone for at least three hours.

When the elevator doors closed and took her hated boss away, she reached into her purse for the disposable cell phone the man had given her. She hit "redial" and waited. After only one ring, a man answered. "Noon." was all Jenny said. She hung up the phone and replaced it in her purse. She would do as instructed and dispose of it on the way to lunch alter. The $5,000 she had been paid would come in handy with her tight budget. She removed a trashy romance novel and turned to her bookmark. At least three hours of peace and quiet.

Amanda's heels made a sharp clacking sound as she strutted across the concrete of the underground parking garage. There was her pride and joy, a new Mercedes parked in her reserved parking space. She frowned as she got nearer. What was that ugly van doing parked so close to her car? She would have a close fit getting to her door. She made a mental note to give security a thorough reaming out over this when she got back from lunch.

Turning sideway, she slid between the vehicles and reached for her door handle. Suddenly, the door to the van slid open behind her and a sack, some sort of burlap material she guessed, was thrown over her head and hands grabbed her, pulling her backwards into the van. She opened her mouth to scream but they had been ready for that. A foul smelling cloth was stuffed into her mouth along with the burlap, preventing any sound. She tried to struggle but they trussed her up like a rodeo calf. A liquid was poured over the sack covering her head. Her mind swirled and she recognized the smell of ether as she lost consciousness.

She was cold. It was the first sensation that returned. Slowly, her mind came back to life. She was no longer blindfolded so she opened her eyes. Pitch black. She could see nothing. She was trussed up in a sitting position on a hard metal chair. At least they hadn't removed her clothes.

Suddenly, with a loud slam, bright lights were turned on to illuminated her, so bright, she had to close her eyes, a sharp pain piercing her head. Gradually, her eyes adjusted so she could open them and take in her surroundings. She was tied to a chair on a raised metal platform. It was circular and had raised edges. There was a drain grate in the middle. It was at least twenty feet in diameter. The lights forbad her from seeing anything beyond the edge of the platform. Despite the cold, she began to sweat.

A figure appeared just at the edge of the lights. She squinted to try to make out details but all she saw was a tall figure dressed in a long flowing black robe. The face was obscured by a black mask, it looked to be leather but she really couldn't tell.

He held out a paper in front of him to read. His hands were white, so he was a Caucasian. These were important details to her so she could tell them to the police. She would revel in these sons of bitches burning in prison.

His voice was calm, "Amanda Pierce, you have been found guilty by a jury of your peers of arrogance and disdain for your fellow man. You will be punished according to our charter." He disappeared back into the darkness beyond the lights.

"You are not my peers. You are nowhere near equal to me!" She sneered.

Another man, dressed as the first, stepped forward. He, too, held a sheaf of papers. He began reading from them. Numbers. Long strings of numbers. She thought something was familiar about them. Her brow wrinkled in thought. Like a flash, it struck her. Her accounts! Her Cayman accounts! All her money! They knew! But how? Now, she really began to sweat.

The man finished reading and returned to the darkness. They knew about all the accounts. They hadn't missed a one. She started to shiver.

Still another figure appeared. She waited for him to speak but he remained silent. He just stared at her. Time edged by slowly. She began to shiver ever so slightly.

Finally, he spoke. "Amanda," he said in a soft voice, "You now have a choice to make."

"What? What choice?" she stammered.

A long pause, then finally, "You can return to your life as you knew it, squashing the little people and draining the wealthy of their money until you make off to your island hideaway, or..."

"Yes, YES, what? Or what?" She was almost hysterical.

"Or...you can spend the next twenty years in a six by nine cell with a roommate named Yolanda who will teach you how to be her biyatch every night."

Frantically, she looked around. Only blackness. Finally, she slumped against the bonds that held her, totally defeated. "What must I do?" Her voice carried none of her previous bravado, it was almost a whisper.

The bonds that restrained her suddenly loosened and fell away. "Stand!" barked the man.

Tentatively, she stood. "Move to the center of the stage." She did so. She faced the man commanding her without any of the bravado she once exhibited. Someone whisked the chair from the stage.

The bright lights remained focused upon her but a switch was thrown and the rest of the room was suddenly lit up. It wasn't a room, really, but almost an amphitheater. She gasped when she saw there must have been close to fifty robed figures in the room with her. They moved in close to the edge of the platform, surrounding her.

The speaker continued, "You will do everything, and anything commanded of you for the next few hours. When we are done, you will be released and no harm will come to you. Do you understand?" She nodded.

The man raised his hand and signaled. It was then she saw several men switching on video cameras, at least four she could see. Again, the man spoke, though not quite as harshly, "Amanda Pierce, you come before us of your own free will. You have asked us to stage this action for your benefit. Do you agree with this and wish to continue?"

She knew she should shout NO at the top of her lungs, but she merely nodded instead.

"Speak up, please, Amanda." His tone was even, and menacing.

"Yes, I am here and wish to continue." She said.

"Very well." His tone was softer. She could tell he was pleased with himself.

"Now, Amanda, I would like you to remove your clothing."

Slowly, hesitantly, she raised her hands to her suit jacket. She slipped it from her shoulders and dropped it to the floor. One by one, she undid the buttons on her Armani blouse. It followed the jacket. She unzipped the skirt and dropped it. She stood there in her white lace bra and panties from Victorias Secret.

"Continue, please." He coached.

She reached up and unclasped the clasp between the cups of her bra. Shrugging her shoulder, it fell away exposing her 34C tits to the assembled gaze. Her nipples hardened into pencil erasers. Slipping her fingers down her sides, she stripped her panties off. She was now totally naked before the crowd.

The man raised his hand as a signal and the men immediately dropped their robes to the floor. They all had on the same leather masks as the leader. There were all sorts of men, fat, skinny, old young, black and white. All of them were sporting erections.

"Amanda," his voice brought her back to him, "we will start off slow. Would you be so kind as to kneel, please?"

She knelt on the cold steel floor of the dais. Four men hopped up on the stage and approached her, their dicks waving in front of them as they advanced. They surrounded her.

"Amanda, I think you know what to do from here."

She reached up her hand to the dick staring her in the face. It was a short specimen, maybe four inches. Judging by the paunch belly and the grey pubic hair, it's owner was somewhat elderly. Tentatively, she wrapped her fingers around it and gave it a few pumps. The man groaned behind his mask. Leaning forward, she took the head between her lips. It tasted salty, like it hadn't been washed in quite some time. She almost gagged, but managed to keep it down.

Slowly, she started to suck on his cock, pumping it with her hand. Out of the corners of her eyes, she could see the other three men gathered around her. They were all slowly pumping their dicks in their fists.

All of a sudden, the man before her groaned and his dick began oozing into her mouth. Thick, mucous-like cum lay on her tongue. She retched. One of the other men pulled her by her hair and forced his dick into her mouth. It was much bigger than the previous one.

This man wasted no time with her. He held her hair in both hands and proceeded to savagely fuck her mouth. Deeper and deeper until the head was pushing down her throat. She gagged with each thrust but that only seemed to spur him on. His hips were a blur as he pounded her mouth. He didn't make a sound as his dick began spurting his jiz into her mouth. Spittle and cum were flying everywhere. After what seemed an eternity, he unceremoniously popped his dick from her mouth and walked away. She didn't have time to catch her breath, though, as the third man stepped up and pried her lips apart with his dick.

He wiped his dick all over her cum-slicked lips as he jacked himself off. The fourth man evidently couldn't wait as he got side by side with the third man and placed his dick to her lips too. She heard them chuckling as they jacked their dicks all over her face, smearing the spit and cum.

Number three grabbed her by the chin and tilted her head back. "Open wide, honey." She did as instructed. The other man said, "Stick that tongue out, baby. It needs a good coating. Again, she did as instructed.

Number three placed his dick at the tip of her tongue. Letting out a roar, he proceeded to shoot his cum in thick gobs into her mouth and down her throat. The other man let out a similar roar and began to shoot all over her face. The force of the jets of cum felt like fire hoses had let go. It was all over her face and in her hair. It ran in rivers off her chin to drip on her tits.

The two men let out peals of laughter at the sight of her. The last man grabbed a handful of her hair and wiped the remaining cum off his dick. They turned and disappeared into the crowd.

The cum was stinging her eyes and she wiped it clear. The leader again spoke, "Well, Amanda, you did rather well. Now we're going to do something a little different. We like to call it, 'an airtight cunt'."

Two men brought a mattress up on the stage and placed it in the middle. Another man joined them and lay down, his large erection pointing skyward. The other two men helped her to her feet and guided her over to the mattress. They forced her to straddle the reclining man and then pushed her down so her cunt was positioned over his hard-on. They pushed her down until she was impaled upon his dick. She gritted her teeth as her entered her. She hadn't even allowed her husband inside her in months and she was very tight. They allowed her a moment to get used to the violation.

A man stepped up in front of her and, grabbing her hair, pulled her mouth onto his dick. Still, no one moved. They just held her in place. She wondered what was next. She felt movement behind her. The man she was straddling grabbed her by the hips and pulled her ass open.

Suddenly it hit her. NO she thought and struggled to get free, but they held her to tightly. She had never let any man back there! She felt the man behind her grab her ass and spread her open even further. She heard him work up a big, thick flem and spit it right on her asshole. She gasped as she felt his finger work the spittle into her virgin ass. Oh, how it burned!

Thankfully, the finger was removed and she relaxed a bit. Then she felt the fat head of his dick at the entrance. Again, she tried to struggle but was held firmly. The monster snake began its inexorable journey into her bowels. She tried to scream but the cock in her mouth prevented any sound from emanating. Her body jumped as the head popped in. The man was in no mood to wait so, he thrust the remaining length into her ass. She nearly fainted.

The man in her mouth began to move as did the other three. Slowly, they got a rhythm going. There was little noise except her occasional gasps for breath and the slapping of their bodies as they came together. Their speed picked up with her ass fucker leading the way.

Faster and faster they pounded away. She felt the man in her ass swell impossibly large as he groaned out that he was cumming. One last time he thrust into her as deep as he could go and held it there as his balls unloaded. The hot liquid sprayed her bowels. The man below her then began to cum in her cu, filling her to overflowing. Then, the dick in her mouth thrust all the way down her throat and spewed its cum directly into her stomach. He held in there for so long she almost passed out for lack of air.

Finally, they withdrew, tossing her onto her back. Cum leaked from her wide open cunt and ass, staining the mattress. Out of the darkness she heard the leaders voice, "OK boys, she's all yours. Take her any way you want her." She heard them jostling as they lined up for their turns.

A man jumped on top of her and rudely thrust into her cunt. Another grabbed her head and put his dick in her mouth. Each came quickly and was promptly replaced by other cocks. Some wanted her ass, some her mouth, some her cunt. One guy even had her hold her tits together while he fucked between them, eventually spraying her neck and face with thick gobs of cum.

A large black man, well over three hundred pounds and sporting at least twelve inches, deftly flipped her over and rammed himself into her ass. He had stamina as he fucked her ass all the while five men came in her mouth in succession. As he neared his climax, he pulled out of her ass and pulled her head down onto his stinking cock, dripping with the cum, blood and shit from her ass. He let out a huge laugh as he shot mighty thick ropes of cum into her mouth.

Finally, the last man had his way with her, finishing up in her cunt, which was overflowing. He withdrew and melted into the crowd. She lay there completely exhausted, her ass and cunt were raw. Someone flipped her off the mattress and she rolled onto her back on the cold steel floor, her legs splayed open.

"Anyone else want a shot?" the leader called out. "I still see several hard-ons in the crowd."

Six men stepped up to her and knelt around her. They just jacked their dicks on her until each, in turn, sprayed her with their depleted loads of cum.

When the last of them had finished, she looked like she was encased in a cocoon. A cum cocoon.

"All right then, if there are no more takers, I guess we need to wash her down now." With that, the men all gathered around her on the stage. They all held their dicks, now flaccid, pointed at her. It took a second but eventually the first of them began to pee. Soon, more and more of them poured his piss on her body. Fifty bladders unloaded their contents on her. She stunk of drying piss and cum.

The last man left the stage. She lay dazed in the middle of the floor. A man threw her clothes to her and they landed in the middle of a puddle. She wept softly as she pulled her soggy clothes on. She was blindfolded and led to a garage where she was put in the back of the van. After some driving, she was dumped on the side of the road with instructions not to remove the blindfold for five minutes.

Patiently, she counted to three hundred and removed the blindfold. She was on a dirt road somewhere out in the country. Her car was parked just a few feet away. She got in and started it right up. Putting it in drive, she headed back into the city.

*

Well, thought the man, that went rather well. He closed the dossier and put it through the shredder. Everything except the bank file. That, he dropped into an envelope and sealed. He glanced at the addressee, a smile crept across his lips. Yes, the FBI might be interested in this. The videos he would enjoy at home later that night.