Just One of the Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I slowly took his entire length into my mouth once again, he began fondling my breasts once more, this time positioned within easy reach. As I gasped for air, this position forcing his hard cock even deeper into my throat, he reached further down with one hand and began gently slapping my clit and pussy lips. My gasps for air were now combined with gasps of pleasure, and I focused all of this energy on his cock. I could no longer keep him in my throat, so my hands once again returned to assist. I formed a gentle grasp and began stroking him furiously, panting with pleasure as his hands once again focused entirely on my breasts, squeezing both of my nipples firmly.

With his expert fingers no longer pushing me towards orgasm, I was able to focus my breath once again and begin taking more of his length. From this position, I was able to lick his balls at the bottom of each stroke, and this new sensation seemed to bring him once again to the brink of pleasure. I reached behind my head with both hands and cradled his balls, stroking and kneading them as he was now furiously pounding into my mouth. He once again reached a hand down to my pussy and slapped gently a few times, before returning his attention to my breasts, clutching one in each hand as he fucked my mouth.

Just before he was about to reach his climax, he stopped, helped me down from the table, and I knelt before him, waiting for my prize - the cum all over my tits that he had promised. Hoping to spur him on, I reached two fingers down to my pussy, plunged inside, and pulled them out, glistening. As I brought them to my mouth and licked my own juices, my eyes once again locked on his.

"Yes, Dani, that's it, I'm going to cum! Show me your breasts, hold them up for me!"

I did as I was told, grabbing one of my breasts in each hand and proudly holding them up on display, targets for his cum. At that moment, he jerked and shot a first load, which splattered against my chest. I leaned back in pleasure at the feeling of the hot, sticky goo dripping down my breasts. But he wasn't done - by the time he had finished, he had covered me with at least two or three times the cum of that first load. Some landed on my face, dripping down my chin and hitting my breasts once more.

When he had recovered, he helped me to my feet, and he worked to slowly, one finger-load at a time, feed his cum to me. "You said you wanted to swallow, so I don't want to let you down."

"Thank you, so considerate!" We both laughed.

"So, James, how did I rate, compared to what's her name..."

"Um, yeah, what was her name again? I think you knocked one right out of the park. She's a distant memory. Whatever her name was. I do remember that she was blonde, though."

I gave him a fake slug in the shoulder. He always did like to tease me about blondes...

"So, Dani, just one of the guys, huh? I don't think so..."

"Yeah, well, that can be our little secret."

12