Just One of the Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris did not sleep well that night, or the next few nights. What did it all mean? What was the nature of her love for Karen? Was it the kind of love she had felt for her girlfriends in the past? Or was it only her male alter-ego who was in love? Was she getting into the male role so well that she was writing a script for the male actor she had become?

As she lay there Chris decided to resume her role play. But she couldn't keep her mind off of Karen. As she got back into her role by telling herself she was a guy, she felt lucky to have Karen as a girlfriend. And then in her mind she saw Karen's breasts. Why shouldn't a guy picture his girlfriend's breasts? It was only natural. What guy wouldn't get off by thinking of sexy Karen? Chris inched her hand down to her clit and started to rub it, telling herself that she was a guy masturbating his cock. Why shouldn't a guy masturbate while thinking of his girlfriend? This just proved again what a good actress she was!

Chris decided that only if she was in her male role could she be turned on by Karen, so she went even more deeply into guy mode, imagined Karen's breasts and face, recalled the memory of her moans ---- and started to come! But Chris told herself that she was a guy and that guys come quietly, so she held it in. But that only built up her passion, and finally Chris, the guy, could hold out no longer and came, although like a guy, quietly. No girlish moans, no arching her back, no throwing her head back in ecstasy. Nevertheless, the orgasm was glorious, and Chris told herself that she just had a guy's orgasm. This was the pinnacle of method acting! She had proven that she was not a lesbian by cuming while she was role playing! But since guys can only could cum one time it was time to go to sleep.

The next day Chris busied herself with schoolwork and her work at the sorority house. She talked with Karen around meal times, and kissed her as much as they could get away with without getting too many stares from the others. More tender and soulful stares into each others' eyes, more "I love you's" while they cuddled and cuddled. Chris thought and thought about what to do, and came up with--- nothing. She decided she had no choice but to just to let things develop.

They both had their typically fantastic time on their next date, and afterwards they again went back to Karen's room. The kisses grew longer and even (although it didn't seem possible) even more romantic, the "I love yous" more soulful, and their embraces grew even more passionate. After they had made out at length Karen whispered in her sexiest voice, "Chris, being with you really is the best of both worlds. Never have I had a boyfriend that I could connect with like with you. You have opened up to me like no guy ever has. You talk about my interests, and we talk as equals, we are in perfect sync. With you I can really be myself. You relate to me as good as a girl can, and I feel even closer to you than I ever have felt to my girl BFFs. You also like to kiss and cuddle as much as a girl. And you have always been a gentleman; unlike my other boyfriends, you never pressured me to have sex before I was ready. You have all the good traits of a girl, but you are my boyfriend! I can't believe how lucky I am."

"But now, you lucky boy, you're going to cum the best way. Not by rubbing against me, but inside me. If you thought last time was great, just wait. And don't worry, I'm on the pill. Now I'm going to have the best of both worlds - I am going to make love with my boyfriend, who is also my BFF."

To Karen's surprise, Chris broke their embrace and stepped backwards. She stood up and looked at Karen, who sat on the bed a few feet away.

"I'm sorry. I can't, Karen. I can't. I just can't."

"Why ---- why not? Don't you want to?"

"Of course I want to. I just can't."

"Can't? What do you mean "can't"? You aren't impotent - you came last time. Is it that you can't function sexually somehow - do you have premature ejaculation?"

"No. No. Its...its..."

"Are you disfigured or scarred? If you are I don't care."

"No. Its... its just..."

"I get it. You don't have a large cock, do you? Silly me for not guessing sooner."

Chris was silent for a while. She paused, mustered her courage, and started to speak: "I don't have a large cock. Or even an average sized cock. In fact..." Chris paused, gathering her strength for the truth.

"Chris, I love you and don't care what you look like down there. Not even a little bit."

Chris was taken aback. "Not even a little bit?"

"No, not at all. Not even a little bit. It doesn't matter. Trust me."

Chris paused again, for much longer this time. Finally she said: "Could you please stand up, turn around and shut your eyes while I get undressed?" Karen obeyed, and Chris took off her clothes, removed the bandages from around her breasts, and wiped off her makeup. In her regular feminine voice Christine stammered, "Please, Karen, please remember that I love you. Now turn around and open your eyes to the real me."

Karen opened her eyes and gasped. Recoiling with shock, rising from the bed and stepping back a few steps she exclaimed: "No! I can't believe it! It's impossible! You can't be a girl. No! That means it's all been a lie. Everything. Everything! My God, I don't anything about you for real - not even real name!"

"I didn't lie about my name. It's Christine. I AM Chris. Chris is Christine. I'm still the one you love. And I still love you. I'm really, really sorry I lied to you, but I needed the job. I had to pretend to be a guy to get the job. I am so, so sorry, but please believe that I never meant to hurt you. But I couldn't help it that I fell in love with you. In fact, until now I've only had boyfriends, and I never planned this would happen. I never dreamed or even imagined that I could fall madly and hopelessly in love with a girl. With you. But I did."

Christine continued: "But it did happen, and nothing is different today than yesterday. I haven't changed. I'm the same person inside. I'm still the one you love. So what if I don't have a penis? I have something much better - love for you. You are still the love of my life. Close your eyes and kiss me. Please. Please! One kiss. That's all. I'm begging you. Give me one chance. You'll see - the kiss will be the same. One kiss is all I'm asking. Begging! Please."

Karen paused and allowed Christine to approach her. Slowly Christine moved her lips towards Karen's, as Karen stood still and then closed her eyes.

There was trembling just like when they first kissed, but this time Karen was the one who did the shaking. Christine kissed her incredibly softly at first, then more firmly, and then embraced her. As Christine told her again that she loved her and would love her forever, she hugged the quaking Karen. Then Karen finally hugged back, and soon hugs turned into a passionate embrace.

This went on for a long time, and then Chris's hands began to caress Karen's lush body. This time Karen was the one who froze when Christine's hand reached her breasts. Formerly confident Karen, who had been in control when she had been with Chris, was now like an innocent virgin when she was with Christine.

Christine could see Karen's fears, and treated her like she was a young bride on her wedding night. Reassuring "I love yous" mixed with her sweetest and most unhurried kisses. Determined to be more considerate, patient and tender than any man on his wedding night, yet also determined to give Karen more pleasure than any bride received on her wedding night, Christine took her time, and slowly built up their passion.

Chris gently laid Karen down and reveled in the pleasure she was giving her. She slowly, slowly, caressed and rubbed every bit of Karen's body. This was followed by slow and sensuous licks and kisses over her entire body until Karen was writhing in agony. As Christine went down on her, Karen's passion rose so high that Christine almost thought she would catch fire. Karen finally came with a cum that even a pillow could not muffle, for longer than even her incredible cums from their previous date. A cry that almost reached the heavens! Surely the others in the sorority house could hear Karen's screams, despite the pillow and despite the walls. But neither cared. They were in love.

After Karen recovered, Christine whispered, "That's enough for now. Let's cuddle." Karen groggily replied, "Now its your turn." But Christine responded: "You can do me next time." Karen protested, "But that's not fair to you." Christine replied: "I'm fine. No - I'm more than fine. I'm really, really happy. You can't believe how much pleasure I got from making you happy. More pleasure than if I had cum myself. What could be more wonderful than having the woman I am crazy about accept the real me. That's all I care about."

Karen started to cry and kissed Christine, who also started to cry. Each knew they had found their soulmate, and that they would be in love together, forever.

12