Just Outside Baton Rouge

Story Info
Wife flashes trucker; which leads to more.
5k words
4.36
113.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tombone
Tombone
12 Followers

We pulled into a gas station on I 10, right where it meets I 55. We had been driving all morning, and we needed some fuel for the truck and something cold for us to drink. We pulled up next to a pump. I got out and started to pump the gas, while Sue got out and went in to the store for a couple of cold drinks.

The freeway was crowded. It was the Memorial Day weekend, Saturday, and it seemed everyone was on the road trying to get to the beaches in Florida or to a campground somewhere.

I was thankful for a little break. Sue looked good returning to the truck with two ice cold sodas and a bag of snacks. She was wearing a pair of loose fitting shorts, sandals and a t-shirt that was straining to contain her breasts.

At 40, she was still in good shape and worked hard to be that way. Her secret was swimming. Works the whole body she always said, and kept her tan to boot. Her 36c size breasts were firm, full and fantastic to look at and even more fun to play with.

I couldn't help but notice more than one guy looking at Sue as she walked back to our truck. I smiled quietly to myself. I liked looking at her too. Still did, after twenty some odd years.

We got back on the highway, and drank our cool drinks, and munched on the snacks. Ahhh, the pause that refreshes!

A little way down the road, we came upon a dirty semi-trailer being pulled by a blue Peterbuilt. No company logo, a little dinged up, and in bad need of a wash. In the grime on the left rear of the trailer, the driver had written 'show your hooters'. I figured he knew he was going to be driving on the highway that left the French Quarter, where showing your tits is oh so common, and was looking for a free show.

As we got ready to pass, I pointed the trucker's homemade sign out to Sue. She looked up from the book she was reading and read, "show your hooters" and laughed. As I pulled out, the trucker was definitely looking to see if he had any takers. He was spending more time checking his mirror than he was looking at the road in front of him.

He was about our age, needed a shave, and looked tired and wired. As we approached the cab of his truck, I slowed down a little to give him a longer view of the 'seat covers' next to me. I know what a great view truckers have of front seats, and Sue had great legs, so I was going to let him get a look. Sue's shorts had gathered up high on her thigh, and there was a lot of tanned muscular thigh showing.

The trucker noticed the woman in the front seat of the little white truck pulling up next to the cab, and kept glancing in the mirror to see if maybe she would take him up on his sign. 'Nice body' he thought as she came closer. Pretty soon she was right below him, and he looked directly down into the cab. 'Great legs' he thought. 'Tan too. Must work out or something. Come on babe, show your tits. Man she's got nice big uns. Come on. Show 'em.' The truck had slowed and was matching his speed. The woman seemed oblivious to his looking at her. Just then the woman put her hands behind her head and stretched, curving her back and poking her chest out, making her tits seem even bigger than they were. She even twisted in the seat a little, pointing her chest right at the semi. Then the truck pulled on ahead.

"Damn" said the trucker. "Almost."

I noticed Sue began to stretch, putting her hands behind her head, she turned her body this way and that way, finishing her stretch with her chest pointing at the semi. "Tired?" I asked.

"Nah, just a little bored maybe," she replied.

"Well, I think you should show that guy your hooters. After all, he went to all the trouble to make that sign, and we're both bored, maybe it will liven things up a bit. Or are you not that kind of a girl anymore?"

"What do you mean not that kind of a girl? Remember when we lived with Hally?" Before we got married, we had shared a house in Dallas with Hally, Sue's best friend, and Glen, Hally's "boyfriend."

"Hally and I used to lay out topless in the backyard all the time. And don't think none of the neighbors or Glen ever peeked either. I'm not afraid or ashamed to show my tits. That is, if you want me to?"

"Its up to you babe. I mean it won't bother me, and if you want to, I don't care. We'll see if any other trucks have show your tits signs on them, and go from there."

I remembered back to that house we shared with Hally. Glen and Hally were kind of in a relationship, but Hally wasn't serious. She was looking for a way out, and had told Sue, but we all were living in the same house at the time.

Before Sue and I met, though, Hally had gone out of town for a few days. After work one evening, Glen asked Sue if she wanted to go bar hopping, so they went to a couple of country and western bars and got pretty drunk. When they got home, Glen tried to get in Sue's panties. Sue, being loyal to Hally, didn't really want to, but being aware Hally wouldn't really care, didn't stop Glen either. I had asked her about this night before, and never did get many details. All she would say was that they were both really drunk, she was naked, and that Glen had a big dick. A really big dick.

We drove on for several miles, the traffic was still heavy, but we didn't come across any more trucks with a 'show your hooters' sign on the back. Then I got an idea. We had to get behind the blue truck again. But how?

I started looking for the right exit. One that wasn't a cloverleaf, and one that didn't have any traffic lights, and the less traffic the better. The blue truck was still behind us, doing a steady 65, while we were doing about 70. I didn't want to just slow down, it might cause problems, and getting in the left lane and slowing down was out of the question.

Pretty soon, I spotted a likely off ramp. There was a sign indicating a small county road ahead, and sure enough, as we got closer, it looked like it would do. I took the exit and slowed to a stop at the intersection. It was perfect. No cars either way. I crossed the small road, and was right back on the on ramp to the freeway. Sue looked up from her book and asked,

"What did you do that for?"

"So he can get ahead of us." I nodded, indicating the blue truck flashing by the opening in the trees ahead of us. "That way, we can pass him again, and you can show your hooters!"

"Oh" she said in a kind of shocked, suprised voice.

I quickly accelerated, and merged with the traffic. There were two cars following the blue truck, both some distance behind, but in no hurry to pass it appeared. They were content to cruise at 65, like the truck.

It took a while for a break in traffic for me to be able to pass the first car, but finally an opening came up, and I passed, and pulled in behind the next one, which was about fifty yards behind the truck. I noticed Sue, without being told, was getting ready. She unbuckled her seatbelt, and then moved the seat as far back as it would go, to give herself plenty of room. Then, sitting on the edge of her seat, she reached behind, up under her t-shirt, and unfastened her bra. She then pulled a bra strap out one sleeve, over her arm and pulled the strap back inside her shirt. She did the same thing with the other strap, and then pulled the bra out the bottom of her shirt, and tossed it on the floor next to her book. Then she sat back and waited.

Finally another break in traffic came, and I was able to pass the second vehicle. I pulled in behind the blue truck, but had to duck back into the slow lane, as a long string of fast movers was coming up fast. I didn't want to impede traffic, and I also wanted enough time so Sue could give the guy a good look. The sign still beckoned ahead, 'show your hooters.'

After what seemed an eternity, a long break in traffic came up. I checked the two cars behind us, they were still there, in no hurry. I pulled out to pass.

The trucker noticed the white truck pull out behind him. Is this that same truck? he thought.

Sue was sitting on the edge of her seat now, half turning her hips, to face the window on her side. My heart was pounding in my chest. It looked like Sue's was too.

The trucker noticed movement in the front seat of the little white truck that was passing him. ' Its the same broad,' he thought. Maybe she's....

I noticed the trucker was again, checking his mirror very closely. He was spending as much time looking in the mirror as he was looking at the road in front of him. I wonder if he recognizes us from before?

About half way down the trailer, I began to slow a little, so I could match his speed. The trucker was checking his mirror a couple of times every second, not wanting to miss anything. I checked my rearview, still good, no traffic except the two cars behind the truck, and they weren't going anywhere.

I closed the distance to his cab, and then pulled just a little ahead of his door, so as not to block his view with his mirror. He was watching the road ahead, and definitely watching Sue. She had turned to fully face the window, and as I perfectly matched the speed of the dirty blue truck, she reached down with both hands, grabbed the hem of her shirt, and lifted it up and out and tucked it under her chin.

Those magnificent breasts came into full view. As the tires slapped the joints in the pavement, the little vibrations went up all the way to her nipples, and they gently rocked and swayed in the open, uninhibited by any clothing. She kept her shirt up, giving the trucker a nice long view. No, this wasn't just a quickie look, this was a memorizing job.

The trucker noticed the little white truck next to him, and noticed the broad in the front seat. 'What is she doin' he thought. 'She's facing the window and...oh my God! Look at them things. Nice! Man would I like to squeeze them! I could bury my face in them for a week!' He reached up and gave his airhorn a couple long pulls, one for each titty. He checked the road ahead and behind and then looked down at the white truck. They were still there. His dick began to tingle and swell.

Sue continued to hold her shirt up. The cold air from the air conditioner was blowing directly on her nipples, making them start to stand out, and she could feel a moistness between her legs. She was getting excited. She didn't know doing something like this could get her feeling this way. She grabbed her tits with her hands and began to squeeze them, offering them up to the trucker. Pushing them together, then pulling them apart, she bent her head down and licked an erect nipple with her tongue. She was starting to feel wild. Next she pushed them up against the window, her cleavage slicing the melons, her aereolas pressed flat against the cool glass, the sensation making the nipples even harder.

The trucker saw all this and began to rub his aching dick with one hand. It got real big real fast. This was quite a show he was getting.

I continued to match the speed of the semi, but I couldn't see what Sue was doing, I was too busy watching the traffic and the truck. I heard two more blasts of the truckers horn, and noticed Sue doing something, but couldn't tell what.

Finally, cars began to appear behind us, so I speeded up and passed the truck and pulled in front of him. Sue finally put her shirt down, and returned to a normal seating position.

"Well, what did you do?" I asked dumbly. I was as excited as Sue and the trucker.

Sue turned in her seat, faced me, and reaching down with her hands, grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and lifted it up and out, exposing her tits to me.

"This," she said, and turned her body this way and that, making them sway back and forth, gently slapping each other when they met in the middle. I reached out and gave the left nipple a little tweek, as it was poking out, begging for attention. Just then I heard the trucker give two blasts of his horn. I looked in the mirror and realised he could see right down into our cab from behind. He was getting a bonus round for free!

Just then I noticed a 'Rest Stop Ahead' sign, and a wild idea popped into my head. I asked Sue if she needed to go, nodding at the sign, and told her I needed to, so I was going to stop.

I turned on my signal, slowed, and took the exit. As I had hoped, the blue truck pulled in behind us. As I drove to the far end of the rest stop, I asked Sue if she would do one more thing for me. See, I had had an affair the year before. It was a big mistake on my part. Ever since though, I always felt the need for Sue to "get even". I then asked her if she would do another favor for me and give the trucker a private show, just like she had done on the highway.

I could see the wheels turning in her head, as, no doubt, memories of the affair I had flooded her mind. I told her it was totally up to her, but if she wanted to, I would not be upset if she gave this guy a private show. And if she wanted to, anything else she wanted to do would be ok with me too.

She sat silently for a moment, as I pulled into a space at the far end of the parking lot. We watched as the blue truck pulled up below us and stopped. We were up on a slight hill, the big truck was below us, and we could look down right into his cab.

"Think about it" I said as I opened the door and started for the restroom.

"Alright, you sure you won't get too pissed off if I do?"

"Well, let's just say I owe you one. If you do something, we'll be even" and shut the door to the truck.

Sue sat and stared at the blue truck. The guy wasn't bad looking she thought. He looks tired, but otherwise, kind of handsome in a way. She saw the trucker looking up at her, waiting. She thought about the affair, how hurt she had been, how she had left him for a few days, and came back and decided to fight for him. Anything she could do to keep him and her marriage she had thought at the time.

They had patched things up, or so she thought. A few months went by, and she caught him in a lie, and he confessed to having continued the affair, but now, for sure, it was over. She had left him again, staying at a friends house for a couple of days, and came back only on the condition that they both go to counseling, which they did, and since then had worked hard to maintain and improve their marriage.

One thing they had both agreed on was that they needed something to spice things up once in a while. Maybe this is it Sue thought, as she found herself opening the door to the truck. She walked down the incline, around the front of the blue cab and over to the drivers side.

The trucker spoke first. "Thank you kindly for the show, ma'am. Those are awful nice and I appreciate you showin' em to me!"

"Thanks," was all Sue could say at first. "Would ya like to see 'em up close?"

"Well, what about yur fella ma'am? He ain't gonna' mind?"

"Naw," said Sue, "he owes me one."

"Well, if thats the case, come on up! I sure would like to see em up close! They are the purtiest thangs I seen all week!"

He opened the door, and showed Sue where to step so she could get up into the cab.

"Watch that exhaust pipe ma'am, it gets a mite hot!"

Sue climbed into the cab, and was impressed with the contrast of the dingy, dirty outside, and the clean, freshness of the inside.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "This is something else!" She looked around the cab, it was like new. Clean, no mess or trash, completely opposite of what you might expect it to look like, judging from the outside. There were two leather captain's chairs in the cab, a neat space behind the chairs, which must of served as a small office/kitchen, and a sleeper compartment above that. There was a microwave, a TV, and even a laptop computer. She had never been in a tractor trailer before and was impressed.

The trucker looked at her and couldn't believe this stranger was sitting in his truck. He could make out the outline of her breasts through the thin material of Sue's t-shirt.

Sue noticed he was looking at her and said, "Well, guess I'd better show you what you want to see," and with that, grabbed the hem of her shirt with both hands and lifted it up and over her breasts, only instead of tucking the hem under her chin, lifted it up over her head, and then took it completly off, laying it across the steering wheel.

The trucker was sitting in the passenger chair, with Sue in the drivers chair, facing him. She raised up the armrests between them, so she could scoot closer to him. She put them right in his face and asked, "Wanna taste them?"

"Yes ma'am"...most of the reply was muffled as Sue buried the truckers face in her breasts. Her nipples were poking out, something that usually took some coaxing. The trucker kissed and licked and sucked them as Sue turned her body back and forth across the man's face. She was starting to feel a tingling between her legs as she thought about what she was doing. Here she was, with a complete stranger, starting to act wild. She hadn't felt this way since she had been in high school.

Thoughts of that one night suddenly filled her mind. That one night when she couldn't get satisfied. She had gone a little crazy that night, and was starting to feel the same way.

She had been invited to a party with the semi-pro hockey team in Tucson. She was addicted to hockey back then and made it to almost all of the home games. She was on their "pep squad", an unofficial cheerleader/groupie squad of girls that cheered for the boys at the home games, and acted as sexual outlets for the players at parties and such.

This one particular night though, Sue was feeling extremly horny. She had a crush on one of the forwards, but could never get close, as he was one of the 'pretty boys' bound for the pro hockey circuit and was usually too good for the local groupies. This night, however, Sue was on a quest. She vowed to herself that this night, no matter what she had to do, she was going to get this guy in bed, even if she had to do the whole team, which to make a long story short is just about what she did.

She got to the party and quickly got drunk, and made it known to all the team members she was up for anything. And everything. Even back then, as a senior in high school, she had a rack to be proud of, and was admired by just about every team member. She had done one of the defensive backs earlier that season, and her reputation as having "tits" quickly spread to the whole team. Thing was, she wasn't that kind of a girl. Except for that night.

She found her way to the fuck room, one of the bedrooms in the back of the house, and dove right in, or rather got dove into. She wound up doing eight of the eleven players, lost her anal virginity, but still wasn't quite through. She talked the defensive back into taking her over to the pretty boys house for a private session, which he agreed to, and she wound up being his private sex slave for the night.

Now she looked down at the trucker and decided she would be his sex slave for the moment, and would 'get even' with her husband for the affair. The trucker was handsome. Rugged looking, and could use some rest, but nice to look at.

Sue reached down to the man's lap, and felt the bulge that was protruding from his pants. Wow, she thought. Some piece of meat. It was big. Thick feeling. Kinda like Glen's. She expertly undid his belt, and one by one, undid his Levi button flys. She tugged at the jeans, and revealed the boxers underneath. Finding the opening, she fished the meat out into the open.

Dropping to her knees beside him, she took his massive tool in her petite hands. The trucker thought his clothes were in the way, so he raised himself up and tugged at his pants. Sue helped, and they were off in a flash. She could see his entire shaft now, pointing up and away from his slim body. It was about seven or eight inches long she guessed, but it was the girth that suprised her. It was a good two inches across. Her hands couldn't reach all the way around it. She grabbed it like a baseball bat with her left, put her right hand on top of that, and there was room for one more hand on top of that. Sue had never seen one like this. It was even bigger than Glens'!

Tombone
Tombone
12 Followers
12