Just Teasing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian was worried about the risks he was about to take to win Kim’s true affection. The thought of giving her up made him feel sick to stomach. He finished getting dressed in his swim suit, polo shirt and sandals and went out to his car.

Kim looked again at the bathing suit her mother had bought her for the party in the full length mirror in her room. It was a bikini made of a very thin flesh colored material. The top covered the areolas but left her breasts exposed on all sides. The triangle at her pussy was molded to her prominent labia. Her mother had insisted that she shave her pubic hair away completely. There was nothing at all in back. The string of the thong was hidden in the crack of her ass. She could see her nipples and areolas through the suit, not just the shape but the color as well.

What would it look like when the suit was wet. She smiled at what the look on Brian’s face would be when she climbed sensually out of the pool. She was going to drive him crazy and tease him till he was ready to burst. If she got the chance she was going to make him fuck her this very day. She had figured out that if she stayed on top she could control the situation to her satisfaction. Her mother had pushed Brian too far last night before he left in a rush. She would use her pussy to get him back where she wanted him, at her beck and call.

Cathy looked at her image in her own full length mirror. The bathing suit was ravishing. It would make any man cream himself at the sight of her. She too had shaved completely for the party. Her suit was identical to Kim’s, as were the suits her three friends were going to wear. She smiled at her reflection. The suit dry was see through, wet it would be invisible. With five voluptuous visibly naked women strutting around and teasing him Brian would be driven crazy all day long. She wanted to get him hard as steel and keep him there on the edge all day. She smiled wickedly as she thought of how she planned to finish the boy off and make him Kim’s forever. She heard the door bell and went to let her friends in.

Kelly Mathis was thirty-four and married to the young heir to a manufacturing fortune. Cathy had been giving Kelly advise on how to get control of her husband Keith, and his money. Kelly was 5'10" with a runway models body except from the one flaw that kept her from going far as the model she used to be. Kelly had 38DD breasts. Cathy and Kelly had some wild times picking up young men to fuck when Keith was out of town on business.

Jane Anderson was thirty-eight with a voluptuous body and Mediterranean skin and dark hair. She had the Sophia Loren look, not as statuesque, but she had the look. Jane was married to a Vice President of a large bank. Cathy had been giving her pointers on man control as well. Jane hadn’t been unfaithful to her husband but she was looking around.

Matty Williams was forty-three, but looked ten years younger. She was divorced from the husband she had cheated on all through their marriage. She loved the fact that getting caught fucking her husband’s father had broken up two marriages. Matty didn’t believe in marriage because she had little use and no affection for men. She had been married three times and wrung healthy settlements from each man she had taken. She didn’t have Cathy’s resolve to control one man in a relationship as she was trying to help Kim do. Matty described her philosophy on relationships with men as "fuck em fleece em and forget em."

Cathy took her friends out to the pool and each removed their covering clothing to show the matching suits that she had chosen to destroy Brian with. They all giggled at the excitement the day would bring. Kim came out to the pool and looked in shock at the women dressed as she was. "What’s the matter Kim. You look like you have seen a ghost," Cathy asked her bewildered daughter. "Mom why does everyone have on the same suit you gave me for today."

"I liked them so much I bought one for everyone," Cathy responded. "But you said if I wore this I would drive Brian crazy. I want him to be looking just at me, not all of you."

"Don’t worry we are not going to seduce him, he is all yours. We are going to help tease him to the boiling point though."

"Mom why are you being so mean to Brian, I thought you liked him and you know I love him." Cathy’s anger grew and she snapped at her daughter "if you keep thinking about how much you love him instead of how you are going to control him you’ll be spreading your legs like a bitch in heat before the day is through." Kim stared at her mother in horror. Her mother had never spoken to her like this before. A stab of fear went through her. "You are trying to break us up aren’t you."

"Kim, that is the stupidest thing you have ever said. Look honey you have to trust me about this. Go along with me. All we are going to do is tease Brian a little harder than we have in the past, and you know how much fun we have had doing that don’t you. Besides, we are doing this to help you win control of Brian forever. You could be a little more appreciative. Just rub your breasts against him as often as possible and let him see you wiggle your ass in his face. The girls and I will help and when this party is over Brian will be your slave. There is the bell Kim go let Brian in and have a good time."

Kim opened the door for Brian with her sweetest smile. "Hi darling", she breathed softly as she pressed herself against him and kissed him. "Hi Kim." Kim pulled back from him to arms length to let him get a good look at her. He had never seen her look sexier. "Are you going to put a suit on or swim naked like this all day," he said. Kim giggled and squeezed his penis through his Speedo. It looked like he had a whole salami stuffed into the skin tight suit. "Mom has some of her friends over so we can spend some time away from them without drawing too much attention today.

There is something I want to show you later." Kim kissed him again and led him by the hand through the house. Brian loved her naked ass as it twitched from side to side. Before they got out of the kitchen he whispered to her that he wanted to ask her something about her mom later when they were alone. Kim grinned at that. She was sure he was going to ask her to get her mother to leave him alone and stop teasing him constantly. Boy was he in for a surprise. They walked out onto the patio into the bright sun. Brian was shocked at the sight of the four women. They were all dressed exactly like Kim. "Hi Brian," Cathy said to him with a smile as she rose and walked toward him. Her breasts were swaying from side to side with an exaggerated motion.

She leaned in to kiss him on the cheek allowing her breast to brush lightly against his bare chest. Brian turned his face slightly and caught Cathy’s lips with his own. He gave her a long kiss and he was glad to see the startled look in her wide eyes as he did it. Pulling back from her he held her hands and smiled at her. "Hi Mrs Jamison. You look terrific in your suit. It sure is obvious where Kim gets her fantastic good looks from." Cathy was still startled and stammered "wh..why thank you Brian."

Trying to regain control she gave him a wicked smile and looked down at his straining Speedo. "You do look excited to see me. I think your suit might explode any second." the women all laughed at him.

Instead of turning red Brian turned to the three women behind Cathy and with a smile on his face said "wow. Did I take a wrong turn and end up at the Playboy mansion. I should have known any friends of yours would be knock outs too Mrs. Jamison. Will you introduce me to them." The women’s laughter turned to nervous giggles as the young boy with the tightly packed crotch smiled at them. "Oh.. Sure Brian." Leading him by the hand to the first woman Cathy said "Brian this is Kelly."

"Hello Kelly," he said taking her hand and giving her a warm smile. "If this is the Ms. Universe Pageant can I judge the swimsuit competition."

"Why thank you Brian," the nervous woman said. Cathy looked confused as she led him to the next woman. "Brian this is Jane."

"I am pleased to meet you Jane. You look like the star in a Felini film." The woman just smiled at him in a nervous way. Kim was totally lost. What was happening. Why was Brian so sure of himself and teasing these women. He had never done anything like this before. Cathy was as confused as her daughter as she led Brian to the last woman. "Brian this is Matty."

"Hi Matty," he said with a smile. "You look pleased with yourself young man," she said with a smirk. "What man wouldn’t be Matty in a garden of Eden like this. If I start going goggle eyed will you pinch my bottom for me so that I will know your all real." Matty was speechless, which was something she had never experienced before. Cathy, trying to get control and figure out what was going on said to Kim, "honey why don’t you and Brian get cold drinks in the kitchen."

"Ok mom. Come on Brian," the girl said. Brian looked at Kim with a smile and said "darling would you get them. I’ll stay here with the ladies and chat." Kim walked off toward the kitchen with a bewildered look on her face. She was followed by her mother.

"Mom what is going on. Why is Brian flirting with everyone. He is usually beet red and stammering."

"I don’t know Kim, but don’t worry I will figure out what that little shit is up to."

"Mom don’t do anything to drive him away. I would die if he left."

"Don’t worry Kim I know what I am doing. I am just going to call his bluff." The two women went back outside with refreshments to find Brian talking to Matty who was sensually spreading lotion on her legs. Her lips were parted erotically and her arms were pushing the sides of her large and nearly naked breasts from side to side as she stroked her thighs. The boy just smiled at her enjoying the lewd show. "Matty if you need help applying lotion to your back side I would be glad to help you."

"Really. Think your man enough for that," she asked. "I am a good student and I am sure that with an experienced teacher I could learn to do it properly." Matty closed her mouth. She could think of nothing to say to this charming smart ass boy. She didn’t seem to be getting to him. Cathy had said he was usually a nervous wreck.

Brian looked up as Jane stood up and raised her arms above her head to stretch. She looked at the boy with a sensuous pout to her full lips. "Jane are you by any chance a daughter of Sophia Loren." The woman’s arms fell to her sides. "What did you ask."

"You look like her. Makes we want to eat Itallian," he said with a laugh. Lovely Jane said "no" as she withered into her chaise.

Kelly was about to roll over and expose her luscious ass to the boy but she didn’t. She backed out of the engagement without firing a shot.

Kim offered everyone a drink. Brian thanked her as he took one without looking at her. He was looking at Cathy. She walked like a cat in heat up to Brian and turned away from him. She pushed her ass back toward him and slowly sat down on the love seat next to him. Her breast brushed his shoulder and slid down his arm as she sat. Before she could say anything Brian put his hand on her warm thigh and turned toward her. His cock pushed his suit in a different direction. Cathy couldn’t help but look at it. Bees, little tiny bees started buzzing in a warm place between her legs.

There was honey there too and the bees were stirring it. Brian thought about Mr. Jamison’s plan. He had the pager in his bag. All he had to do was push a button and a pre set code would signal Jack and his friends to crash the party with a video camera. He could humiliate or blackmail these women with the tape. Things were going better than he had hoped, and a different plan, his plan started to form in his mind. He smiled at Cathy and pressed his hand into her thigh just a little. "This is the best party I have ever been to. Thank you Mrs. Jamison for inviting your friends, and thank you for inviting me."

"Yo...your welcome Brian. I’m glad your having a good time."

"Lets go swimming. I want to see you and Kim all wet. Do you think those suits your wearing will dissolve or just be transparent when they get wet. Cathy was speechless. Something was happening. Something had changed. She didn’t know what it was. She looked at Brian and saw a difference in him that she didn’t understand, but she liked it. Cathy liked it a lot. Her thong was drenched and moisture ran down her inner thighs making them slippery. Brian rose and offered her his hand. Cathy took it and rose beside him. Brian smiled at her. Why did he keep doing that. It was driving her crazy. With Cathy’s hand in his he turned to Kim and gave her a dazzling smile. The neglected girl smiled back timidly.

"Come on beautiful you and your mom can race me in the pool to see who does the dishes after the party." Brian took her hand in his and lifted her to her feet making her breasts bounce wildly. He ran pulling the women toward the pool. They all jumped at the same time. When they came back up into the sun Brian looked at the two. "Darn. Your tops are see through but I hoped they would dissolve in the water." Kim let out a squeak and splashed him. Brian laughed. He splashed her back but his hand hit her breast lightly right on the hardened nipple.

Kim gasped and then grinned at him. She reached for and found his stiff cock and squeezed it tightly. "Ooo.. You can stop doing that in about eighty years." Brian turned to Cathy and admired her fantastic chest bobbing in the water. "This might not be a fair race you women have an unfair advantage with your floatation devices but last one to the end of the pool loses some clothing." All three plunged toward the far end in a wild splash of flailing arms and kicking legs.

Brian just beat Kim by a hair and Cathy came in third. The two kids turned toward her and Kim said "what’s it going to be mom bottoms or tops." Cathy wasn’t surprised, she was smiling at Kim. "Brian was the winner he gets to remove whatever he wants," Cathy said. Brian swam behind her and untied the string of her top. Cathy held the material over her breasts until he swam back around in front. She looked at Kim and then at Brian. "You remove it Brian. You won."

Brian cupped her breasts in his hands massaging the nipples with his palms and then pulled the skimpy top from her breasts. Cathy pushed away from the wall toward Brian until one of her breasts made contact with his mouth just above the water. The boy sucked it into his mouth and lapped at the hard nipple with his tongue. Kim dove under the water and a startled but dreamy look on Cathy’s face told everyone she had just lost something else. Kim came to the surface holding her mother’s thong above her head like a newly taken scalp.

Brian grinned at Cathy and said "Mrs. Jamison if it’s ok with Kim you can tease and sexually abuse me anytime you want to."

Cathy looked deeply into his eyes and then into her daughters. "Brian if you are going to fuck both of us tonight call me Cathy and go strip her naked."

The three voluptuous, and definitely left out women looked at each other. It was Matty, always the sarcastic one who said "this isn’t working out quite how Cathy had it planned."

Jane sighed and said "I think I’ll go home and fuck my husband. Kelly said "you coming Matty. I want to torture my husband until I can’t stand up tonight."

"Ok," Matty said but you have to stop at a drug store so I can stock up on batteries for the night." the three women laughed and Kelly said "if you don’t mind sloppy seconds you can screw Tom after I’m done and then we can suck each other out and let him do it to us again."

"Deal," Matty said. The three women put outer clothing over their invisible suits and with a glance at Kim sucking a huge cock of a boy tonguing a very naked Cathy who lay sprawled on the diving board they headed for the door.

Jack and the posse were bewildered to see three beautiful women, none of them Kim or her mother, exit the Jamison house and drive away. Still no signal from Brian. It had been three hours in the broiling sun. "screw this," Jack said. Brian can take care of himself. He would have signaled us if he needed us. Let’s get some beers. As they started the engine and drove off to the sound of ZZ Top they didn’t hear the high pitched wail of a girl becoming a woman laying under the man she loved in her mother’s back yard.

12