Just Teasing Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaahhhh, ouch, damn, that's one big hunk of meat Nicky baby," Judy grimaces as she manages to slide her surprisingly tight pussy all the way down my happy cock.

Jude rides me for a minute or two before she gets tired legs and wants me to take over. Since Judy is such a slender gal I just wrap my arms around her and get up off the coffee table, with her still impaled on my dick. Judy would be what I'd call an ideal shower wall chick, just plant her on your dong and ram her against the wall.

"Shit that looks so hot Nick, walking around with poor little Judy stuck on the end of that yummy cock!" Christina huskily said as she took in the spectacle bathed in the soft light.

Placing Judy on the couch facing the TV, my cock never leaving her pussy, I now can spread her thighs wide and fuck her properly. With cunt squelching, Judy begins to grunt; "YES, fuck me you big bastard, you horny fucker, ream my poor little pussy...mmmm....YES!YES!YES!" Her orgasm arrives rather quickly and she urges me to stop reaming her drying fanny.

"Your turn again bitch!" Jude calls out to Christina, who is next to Jude in no time, legs spread wide. My cock was up for air less than five seconds, plunging into Christina balls deep on the first stroke. She had such a hungry pussy I was thinking I'd love to fuck a hungry woman like that many more times. Not many ladies could handle my cock for very long, but this one sure could.

"Oh yeah, I knew this would be worth waiting for," Christina growls as my cock spread her cunt wide open, she takes her own ankles and pulls her legs wide apart, thrusting her pelvis back at me in an urgent rhythm. Judy is helping Christina hold her legs apart for my pussy reamer, Jude also reaching between Christina's legs occasionally to grasp my throbbing shaft as it comes out of Christina's steaming snatch.

"Oh shit! OH SHIT!OH YYEEEESSSS!" Christina howls as her cunt clamps down on my dick, this orgasm being ferocious and long, clenching my cock tight for what seems like 30 seconds.

"Now get up and wank off on us, spray us both with your spunk babe," Judy orders, to which Christina just nods in agreement.

Pulling out and getting to my feet between these two spent ladies, I take my rock hard cock in hand and begin stroking my dick as these gals rub their pussies and pinch their own nipples. Both of them are pretty in their own way, but what is sexiest about them is their rosy 'just-been-fucked' glow. Wanking at my own pace I just grin at my two lusty lovers, and when I feel the urge in my nuts I blast long thick spurts of cum onto each hot lady, taking my time to spunk each one good and proper. Judy is the first to reach out for my cock, milking the last few drops from my slightly softened shaft, and then as Christina leans forward Judy readily offers my dick up for her mouth. Christina sucks on the head, milks the shaft again, then plunges the full length into her throat, my balls now resting on her chin, feeling her mouth and throat working my shaft I feel like my legs are going to collapse, but all that happens is my dick regains its full hardness and length, making Christina gag and force my cock from her mouth.

"Hot damn, I thought I had it then," Christina laughs as she admits defeat. "You're the first I haven't been able to get all the way into this mouth, about time I found a guy who could fill my cunt and overfill this dirty mouth huh?" she says to Jude who is now just grinning and spreading my spunk over her sweaty body, licking her fingers from time to time.

"So when can we do this again big boy," Judy asks as Christina softly strokes my revitalised dick.

"Who says we're done now?" I said calmly, which made both ladies grin, lean forward and attack my cock with both their mouths at once....

"And then I want you to press those lovely big boobs of yours together so I can fuck them with my cock," I suggested to Christina. "Judy will help, c'mon Jude, make a nice wet trail between Christina's tits," I said as Judy looked up at me and just winked...

It was when the security company called my cellphone, asking whether I'd set the alarm that we decided to break up the party. I could hardly wait for a repeat!

12