All Comments on 'Just The One Time'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 356 Comments (Page 2)
sinstalkersinstalkeralmost 14 years ago
a daily reminder

would be really hard to live with a daily reminder of her infidelity. i couldnt see getting past it! would take a better man than me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
CUSTODY

THE HUSBAND COULD HAVE TAKEN HIS KIDS FROM THE CHEATING BITCH.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Burn the Bitch!!!

Even once is too much. Should have taken custody of his kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Reality

This is one of the most realistic stories I have read on this site.

While Fantasy is fine, and some of these stories are GREAT fantasy, the brutal reality of what really happens when people start cheating on one another comes through loud and clear in this story !

magmamanmagmamanover 13 years ago
If every person..

...Burned all the bridges and torched the Earth for every case of infidelity, there very likely would be very close to zero marriages left.

The real truth is that if he did love his wife, he far more likely would try to sort things out in a case like this. It's not like she was hosing the entire neighborhood or setting him up for a fall.

That does not make him a wimp, there are his own children to consider and dumping everything causes them pain and upset that will last them for their entire lives.

One other thing, how many of you have a woman that someone hasn't been there before you, anyway? Someone can perhaps explain the difference?

It should seem obvious there is remorse, and odds are very high he ends up with a woman he can trust more than before.

Since it seems so easy to just walk away from one mistake, even though it is a serious one, he was not that much in love in the first place.

Just my thoughts, but then everyone knows I am crazy.

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Moralistic Crap

The comments on this story are the product of some very insecure, immature, ridiculous Neanderthal thinking. The egomaniacal stupidity of the 'man' in this tragedy is beyond comprehension. Don't get me wrong, there are lots of these idiots out there willing to throw away a lifetime relationship because someone else fucked their sweetheart and now 'I'm 'hurt'. Poor me! Watch me throw my kids into the mess, destroy the woman I love, and make myself the martyr I richly deserve to be. What crap!!

Suck it up and be a man. Realise that people make mistakes. Even this sorry son of a bitch won't have lived his life without them. If he didn't have his head so far up his ass he'd realise that his wife loves him and a little generosity of spirit when she knows she screwed up would be repaid a hundred fold if he would stop playing god and help her.

As for the other assholes who are screaming 'burn the bitch! 'kick her to the curb! 'She's a whore! - wake the fuck up and realise that attractive women get hit on all the time and sexual instinct is one of the most powerful of human drives for both males and females. Just read the stories here and understand that these are not anomalies but a reflection of relationships that happen every day within our society. Men and women spend more time in the company of the opposite sex at the work, in recreational activities, and taking courses than they spend with their own spouse. Sex happens as circumstance allows and not just with the morally bereft. Some of these jerks that are so morally judgemental don't need to worry about it happening to them. No one would fuck them on a bet so they can afford to moralise about others.

Give us all a break. Don't write such shit unless you've been in the situation yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow! moralistic crap!

That statement said it all, just what I am not shure, it leaves loyalty out of the consideration of a marriage. I can not see how a union of marriage can exist without some form of values of ones personal responsibilty to their mate, if that doesn't exist then fidelity can not be very reliable, whether it is sexual or trust of each other. R.T.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
You know that sometimes the comments are as entertaining as the story......

I liked the story and while I could probably get by a one time "lapse" if the partner was contrite and honest. I could not get past her failure to use some form of birth control and become pregnant by her lover. Anonymous posters with these long diatribes bitching about the neanderthal husbands who can't accept a wife's infidelity just chap my ass. One it is a fictional story albiet a possible scenario in someone's life. Second how the author decides for his character to play them out is their decission alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Moralistic Crap ???

First, there is nothing crappy about morals. Some have them and you obviously do not.

1) He didn't thow away his lifetime relationship. She did.

2) He didn't throw his kids into this mess. She did.

And the generosity you are talking about, could just as easily be re-paid by her having another affair. You couldn't possibly know.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
LOL....anon 1/11/11 and mgm

You guys are really funny. You are the type of guys that if you found your wife giving a bj to a jack ass you would blame the ass. How could you put your dick in my wife's month, instead of asking her why is she sucking his dick. then you two would give her a kiss and send her home. True she wasn't fucking everyone, well so fucking what, that she is pretty and guys hit on her, that's an excuse. She is still a fucking pregnant slut that cheated on her husband. And anon talks about being a man, why do you take off your panties and man up "BITCH"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nothing moralistic about anon's crap

"ur mad cuz sum1 fucked your wife"

No. I am mad because she got hot and bothered and instead of going home to hubby and jumping him she went into a bellhop's office and dropped her panties and bent over a desk to get some strange cock.

Some anon's can't see the difference, probably because they wouldn't know a 'moral' if one bit them on the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Whaether a DNA test after Birth for evry father would be good???????

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
He is a jerk! I rated it 2**.

She only had sex with a superior man in order to select the best genes for her egg. That is what women do so she didn't do anything to justify him being a worthless piece of crap. However, to be safe, she should have had and abortion and never told him.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
Dwornock, lol your funny

what superior egg, she cheated with a piece of shit and got pregnant, and if she did what you said. How would she explain not having sex with her husband. After it done, you can't have sex for 45 days. She did the right thing and told him so he could find a faithful woman instead of staying with her cheating ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How come...

the stupid women in so many of these stories never take a morning after pill? While they are at it, an STD test might be a good idea, too. I know the author wants to explore the topic of cheating resulting in unplanned pregnancy, but honestly it would be so easy to avoid an unwanted pregnancy. Do these women really think that there is no way they might get pregnant? If this "geeky" woman had any smarts at all, she would be able to figure out that much.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ONCE IS SOMETIMES ENOUGH

see what happened again. TK U MLJ LV NV

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago

I like the writing, hate the story. It wasn't because it didn't have a happy ending. It was just too dark. The kids were treated in a casual manner and the wife was characterized as a simpleton. The husband steam rolled through the whole thing, like a mad bull in a porcelain toilet's warehouse.

Okay, I know it sounds like I'm getting after a husband who has some balls, but, I'm not. It's just that he was so cold about doing things. For example, he didn't go to the hospital for the birth, instead, waited on his soon to be ex-wife to inform him, and then later to have the DNA results confirm, the child was not his. Yet, he wished the child had been his. If the child had been his, missing the birth would have probably added to his own anguish.

Anyway, the writing is good and although the plot was a bit trite, it's still a decent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok is so stupid

she locked her keys inside her motorcycle

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years ago
lolz

I have to admit, DWornout is funny.

I couldn't blame the guy either way. Personally I'd have liked to have seen her give the child up for adoption, then have them reconcile.

The thing I didn't like about her though was, she had no strength of character. She should have fessed up that night and thrown herself on his mercy.

Or, instead of playing her stupid game and trying to entice him into fucking another girl to salve her conscience she should have shut her yap and taken a Plan B, and considered the whole thing a lesson learned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hasent anyone figured out yet

that drwornock takes the opposite side to anystory no one is ever right with them.if you kick her to the curb your not sensitive so your wrong if you take her back your a wimp and your wrong .he or she is doing this for lulz .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Unhappy, downbeat tale.

Gave it a 1.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE

did and the aftermath blazed badly for all. TK U MLJ LV NV

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
What a stupid woman

Her excuses for justifying her reasons for destroying her family is just plain stupid... I understood the wife's thinking cause in high school I wasn't a geek I was tom-boyish, awkward, skinny & flat chested so yeah as you can guess not a lot of boys lining up to ask me to lunch..But I'm proud to say I have a 38 C breast & a fabulous ass to match. But that didn't cause me to forget the one person who loved me no matter what... So I don't have a whole lot of sympathy for her stupidity... Didn't she know that most male aerobics instructors are sluts? They try to bang everything so she shouldn't have felt as if she was somehow special or different... When I first met my husband 9 years ago the first thing he fell in love With was my boobs ( lol) I wouldn't dare jeopardize our relationship just because a pervert paid me some attention.. This lady yeah I get that she didn't plan to have an affair but she was obviously trying to cover it up & if she wasn't knocked up I really don't think she woul've told her husband.... So yeah he did good because no matter how much she claims she'll never sleep with another man she most likely will...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
one of the better stories of what a woman does when she cheats

unfortunately medical risk of stds and hiv were not covered. An ass like the instructor fucking so many women would be prime grounds for transmission of diseases. The gym needs to be sued for what they did to the marriage by allowing the instructor to fuck its clients. And as irrational as the wife is the children need to be taken away from her. She is not mature enough to think with her brain rather than her cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hadn't she the brains

to take the 'morning after' pill?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
stool pigeon

he laved the turgid rod, cornhole open for business, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good he is fucking divorcing the slut

No woman deserves a second chance when they cheat. Kick her ass out the bad thing is the kids but she did it not the man. She wants other dick now she can go get it all the time maybe she will sell herself. Stupid Bitch she just destroyed three kids lives and a good man cause she couldnt keep her legs closed. Hope she caught aids or something from the guy.

Good riddence to cheaters.

norcal62norcal62over 11 years ago
What's the deal guys? Just looking for justifications to fear and hate women?

DGH seems to like to have his male leads get themselves in self destructive situations. They are full of pomp, arrogance and self righteousness that results in their ultimate misery and loneliness. It's too bad that many Christian religious backgrounds don't get past the Old Testament with a God of judgment and punishment. They never reach the New Testament ideals of tolerance and forgiveness.

Just thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what did Norcal want?

...That he just accept that another wife fucked his wife and the he must accept the bastards seed? He freaked when she found out she was pregnant because she knew her cheating would be discovered. Why? Because of the pig gym boys nationality. If he was the same as them she would Never reveal the truth. In life all it takes is just one time to fuck up your life leaving a trail of pain and destruction...as in this situation.

imhaplessimhaplessover 11 years ago
Just a story, but...

I know that this is just a story but I can't help but wonder how so many of these stories have men who fool themselves. The line " I knew this was cutting the ties with the only woman I have ever loved." is laughable because if he did really love her he'd stand by her, not dump her for one mistake; or maybe that's just my take. This is not a cuckhold situation, which I despise, but if it's true love you don't jettison it.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Seriously????

The wife is an idiot. She should've got an abortion and she would've had a chance. Teller mg her husband and not settling her affair was not responsible. A woman has grave responsibilities in our society.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Imhapless

You are sooooo wrong!!!

I had to walk away from a woman 30 years ago, still love her 'REALLY'! Why did I not stay, because I loved her so much, totally in every sense, and I knew that I would always wonder where she was, what she was doing and no matter how intellectually I tried, I could never get past her cheating.

She gave away what was so special, sensuous and private to us, she gave it to another. She regretted it but the hurt was too much but, the important factor, the overriding feeling was that we would never again have a trusting relationship and that would kill our love.

Did I want to try, sure = but, it wouldn't have been fair to her becauyse she would always know that I worried, was uncomfortable with her absences and so 'Imhapless', yes I loved her but in respect for her feelings and future, it was better I leave.

Our hero in this fantasy, read it again, he loved her, went to the hospital with hopes and prayers, only to leave in tears!

BTW, my ordeal, thirty years past and I am still single, can't get past my love for her, date a lot, get hit on - a lot but, damaged goods so I guess, grow old with some good memories and...sadly, a bad one.

Thanks DG, your fantasy story very closely resembled reality!

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
sad tale

if it is not your kid it is somebodies bastard and she is now just a cunt,women have vaginas, slut and whores have cunts.My only question is how does any man not get a prenup and a DNA test every time a kid is born or vows taken all you have is there word its yours, and as we all know 21st century men/women have no morals- see porn ,politics, religion, any job..etc etc

elHosedelHosedalmost 11 years ago
@Anon Immediate

Most likely you've never moved on because of fear and trust issues. It's amazing how subconcious fears can manipulate us into believing ludicrous things just so we don't have to face the fear.

As for the story, one has to wonder why this woman NEVER once thought about what this would cost her. The seduction took months. That's just fucking stupid right there.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
One Time

Second comment. Sometimes it only takes one time to destroy many people's lives. She cheated one time. Had someone else's child. Stupid fuck. I hope the husband finds love again. I hope the cunt suffers in pain.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
a sad and true-to-life 5* tale

Sometimes, life sucks.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
great sad story

One problem is that in the vast majority of states if he is married to a woman when she gives birth his is on the hook for child support DNA and skin color be damned. Also she is going to use the support he pays for his kids to feed and clothe her bastard in the house he paid for and will continue to pay for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The ONLY Reason I Agree

She admitted that the instructor had been attempting to seduce her for weeks and that she enjoyed it. That part, no problem, it's nice to be made to feel good.

The part I do agree with his divorcing her...she admitted that she knew what he was going to give her, went with him, allowed him to drop her shorts and without any resistance, let him fuck her!!! My woman would never allow or encourage that unless she was a closet slut and while I don't think our gal was a closet slut - she was damn stupid and now she, the kids and our hubby will pay for a split home for decades.

Sad, I think

DG described a very nice young family until she got weak...Very Sad!

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
What's he going to do in a couple of years

when he goes to pick up his kids, and the youngest one is old enough to what's going on. Will he be able to leave the little on behind, or will he be suckered into taking him along too?

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Sad story no revenge

The cheating cunt should've been sent to Mexico willingly or not with her lover or a low class brothel. There were no consequences or revenge on Judy. Judy deserved serious retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sad story, but an excellent one 5 stars

Sad true, revenge? what do you call divorce? and having a baby that is not the husbands, try living with that all your life? the father skips out of the country? and now divorce. Excellent story to show the true price of cheating. I have always said, there should be a category called "cheating with a price" I gave 5 stars, should be more than that. Finally an author that tells it like it is.

great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lance

That's real life, hard decisions. He's perfectly within his rights to only pay attention to his biological children, to only show love for the fruit of his and his ex-wife's loins. Many wouldn't fault him for that - it is her choice to keep the kid in a fatherless home.

Whether he feels any twinge of sympathy for the kid is entirely a matter of his own prerogative. There are many men who do as much for children who weren't the product of infidelity and have nothing to do with their family. Takes a big set of balls and personal courage in a man to take pity on a kid who has done nothing to deserve his/her lot in life and is suffering for the actions of another.

Laudable if he does, blameless if he doesn't. He's not a cuck either way.

I love BTB stories too, but this story works perfectly fine as a reality tale without it.

GG.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
I'll say it

fuck the kid, and her, yeah yeah i am an ass, but in todays world if she is gonna play she has to pay and so does kid, why be a nice guy? what does it get you? she cheated for fun once, we (men) know she is damaged goods and will do it again.

if your woman...and yeah you get married two become one thats the point, you give up the "its my life" now its "our life", same holds true for men. the " I'll always love you" wears thin, how did she show love?, how did she show remorse? look at the story and at chain of events..sex is all she had...love please do women write poetry? paint ...draw..sculpt...write? do women create anything anywhere for the love of a man? how about in this sad story? she had kids...any bitch can do that..not all his..what does she bring into the story that screams love?

my challenge to writers, a woman who cheats and then shows love to win back her mate...sex aint gonna due...once again any bitch can fuck. If you breed another s man bastard you were never a wife or a good mom, and that Christianity crap only holds true for redemption not regret...only the most average vile christian claims the you gotta forgive me line...its in the bible.....earn it, Christ gave us a chance at redemption not a blank check.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank Christ eunuchs like monkclam can't procreate

Hope for the species still exists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"fuckingornimg" sums up every cantbuyabrain shit story

a fucking closet-cuckold to the nth degree

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

do a second part to put a end to what happened

jpl7490jpl7490over 10 years ago
Too simple minded

Such a narrow minded man, one who never made a mistake and never would, oh yes the perfect man. Such a big man who would never forgive. Such men and women are so doomed. Love yor ability to tell a good yarn keep on doing

Jean

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

This is one scenario of what happens if you cheat. You can lose everything.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Wow!

A Zero Tolerance tale from DG?! Now THAT's different. I thought you were all about RAAC, but I'm glad to see that you finally wrote a guy with a brain in his head who knows he can never trust the cheating slut again Wifey strayed and got pregnant by another man. Hubby refused to be a willing cuckold. Good Consequences tale.

5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She KNEW it wouldn't be his

and even on the off chance that it would have been, it WAS still worth the abortion, because of the chances of the baby being too dark to pass off as hubby's. So then, you get into the abortion/pro-life debate. Well, I won't argue that debate either way, except to say that if this abortion could have saved her marriage, then I think it just might have been worth it. All of this is a preamble to my bigger point, and that is what about the morning after pill?

She knew right away that he came inside her unprotected. She can manage her grief and guilt over time, but the FIRST thing she needed to do was to protect herself and the marriage. GET THY CHEATING ASS TO A PHARMACY STUPID WOMEN!! She claims she knew it was a mistake immediately. I believe her that she wouldn't let the instructor have sex with her again. (A great defense would be to tell him " I'm married, my husband is a better lover than you, with a bigger cock. Horrible sex with you isn't worth risking my marriage over". It probably would have worked, as the truth is a powerful tool). Sure, she would have needed to come clean with hubby over the slip. But the way this was written, he MIGHT have been more ready to forgive, IF becoming a true cuckold was removed from the equation. Having to raise another man's child is ALWAYS a deal breaker! If she had taken the precautions to avoid pregnancy, she might have been able to recover from this betrayal.

It isn't specifically mentioned, but I assume she kept the baby, and didn't put it up for adoption either. I wonder if that child will grow up under a cloud as even her own mother will remember that every time she looks at her, she will see the reason for the breakdown of her happiness, the hardship forced upon her family, and the destruction of her marriage. Intellectually she can know that the child isn't to blame, and that they were all Judy's mistakes. But, human nature and depression being what they are, I find it hard to believe that the child won't suffer. Even within the realm of sibling rivalry, it will be a pained childhood, for sure.

jasonnhjasonnhover 10 years ago
It's not the sex, it's the lack of respect

I reread the story and was browsing the new comments and say this by Magmaman and felt compelled to answer. "One other thing, how many of you have a woman that someone hasn't been there before you, anyway? Someone can perhaps explain the difference?"

Well, the simple difference is a wedding vow to be faithful to each other. It's not a simple promise of "no sex" but is a sign of respect for your spouse, "I hold myself for YOU alone". Respect is a significant part of the foundation of a marriage. By considered and deliberate breaking of her vow, she upturned the foundations of her marriage. The sex and consequent pregnancy is simply the symbol of her lack of respect for her husband. Personally, I respect myself and my partner far too much to deliberately cheat on her and I haven't even made a vow to her yet.

Note, if partners release each other from their vow of fidelity, more power to them. Then the subsequent "sex" is no longer a sign of disrespect. Also, if someone was raped, the "sex" is not disrespect. Also if a person is drunk/impaired/mentally unbalanced the sex is far less a sign of disrespect although still a problem.

So if she had 1000 partners before her husband, by marrying, her husband renders the previous sex of no account. But from that point on, her respect of her husband through her vow of faithfulness DOES matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BEST

This is your best story ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pathetic

what a pathetic moron. ready to destroy everything, including his kids all because his ego was hurt.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
haha silly readers

great story about a ongoing issue in the world, women fuck around and claim they still love...and get pregnant..so std for husband another fucked up kid in the world..divorce because only a truly pathetic man would stay with that much disrespect (morally i think men have the right to kill males that stay..keeps out weakness of character). so on this sight we get the women and fem-men(ewww) supporting her and being mad at him......and thats why America is becoming a cesspool of moral decay..not for what she did (people are told they can do whatever they want without moral resonability)but because America has so many people diss'en the guy for saying "no" you are a skank and I'm done, and i deserve better.

pro mandatory paternity tests its the only way to be safe for husbands...you really cant trust women anymore all the good ones are dead or dying off,woman may be good but women are becoming a bad as as any redneck raciest son of a bitch.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 10 years ago
well said monkcalm

Nothing more is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

this is more of a tragedy than a romance

everything else was good though

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 10 years ago
before

Putting your spouse before all others is pretty much standard in wedding vows.

Words may vary, but intent does not.

With STDs so common and dangerous how can anyone justify risking a spouses life or health ?

Want to fuck whoever ?

Do it before you are married or after you are divorced.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Second read

Still well done -

Still about really bad choices -

Still a woman who tried to fix a wrong with another one and failed miserably - a day after pill would have worked wonders here - but she was not thoughtful enough to consider that - she was a self proclaimed geek but lacked good sense - not a stretch.

He had pride - maybe too much but he stuck by his principles - not a bad thing either.

Of course it was about morals - and though they are relative (too many variables across the world and throughout history to be absolute) but he and she were bound by the same ones - she acknowledged that so she was simply wring - the kids do suffer though and there is also a moral imperative that says protect them from harm as they are innocents - that does not seem to have happened.

Thoughtful and well executed.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Two Thoughts

First of all, as someone else said, take the morning after pill, if it's too late, abort and keep your mouth shut and live with the guilt.

Second, I've said this before but it bears repeating: What is the point in "seeing what another man/woman is like?" Nothing good can come from that - if they're no better, than what was the point? And if they ARE better, what now? Are you going to go back to your spouse and settle for second best, or are you going to want the "better" lover now?

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
If I live to be 1000

I will NEVER understand this shit about"I've only ever been with one person, and I want to see what other people are like". Why? What will that achieve?As a friend once told me,"I've only ever had sex with one woman, but she is the Right woman, and the only woman for me, so why would I want anyone else?"

People who want to 'try' other partners are looking only to see what else is available , and want to trade up. They don't love the person they are with , only themselves. If you truly love someone, them it doesn't matter a shit if you've had sex with a thousand other people, or with no-one, the love you have with that one special person willbe all that counts and all that matters to you.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
NOT A HAPPY ENDING

but will need closure. TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 9 years ago
some of the comments are given by your typical slut/whore wives

keep your mouth shut and live with the guilt, three blond hair, blued eyed kids and one that looks like Johnny Dep and if I keep quiet no one will notice......hummmmm

STUPID! NOT!

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 9 years ago
This story needs a conclusion...

There's lots of opportunity for a second chance....and a second chapter!

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Karen E Got it Right

If you are going to cheat on your spouse AND kids and kill your marriage, why not kill your unborn baby too? You have already proven that you do not give a shit about anyone but yourself.

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Liked it

I don't like cheaters at all, so I'm glad hubbie divorced her . However he seemed a bit over the top in his attitude of divorce at all costs & perhaps didn't think of the ramifications of his actions on HIS children. Still she should have been far more faithful to her family. 4 ****

Note : to Karen E & Sugna, I'm not an anti abortionist but there's NO BLOODY way a woman should abort her unborn babe just because it's inconvenient. Grow up, I've just lost all my respect for you two.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Just 3*...

Just 3* because the lover would never got to Mexico...At least alive...

dyonysosdyonysosover 9 years ago

At this day and age it seems incredibly stupid to fuck and cheat without wearing a condom ,to the very least she should have taken the morning after pill ,ok i know it's a story but still

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
ego

so many stories blame a man for a "hurt ego" after a wife has an affair. But no one seems to criticize a woman having a ego trip over attention from other men.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@kdcee79

I'm sorry if I lost your respect, but I wasn't suggesting an abortion because it wasn't "convenient".

It was to enable her to keep her marriage by keeping her infidelity a secret, at the cost of her guilty conscience.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
trying someone else

Trying someone else.

That is like I have a car that does not have heated seats, a car that I really like, then I ride a car that has heated seats on a cold day and absolutely love them.

Do you really think that I will be happy with my car after that?

Or do you think that I will be looking trade up?

Cars don't have children or get hurt feelings if you trade them in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry

The story wasn't interesting.

It could simply be told as "she cheated I divorced her" . End of story. No revenge, no punishment. The writer very conveniently let the lover leave the country. Some people can't punish the cheaters, not even in damned story.

I think the writer was in a hurry to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Jeff can live some semblence of a normal life

with his children. Judy has to make sure her "half-breed" doesn't get confused and assumes Jeff is its "daddy" when it sees its half-siblings with a strong father figure.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
NOW WE ALL MUST WONDER

how far and how much is a nice guy supposed to handle, TK U MLJ LV NV

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
another good one

the whore deserves what she gets. let her explain to the kids when the time comes why the youngest one looks like a spick and why the other kids dad wont take him anywhere.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
On the Mark

One way or another, cheating ALWAYS has negative consequences for all involved. Even if it goes undiscovered by the wronged spouse, there is a secret wedge that has been driven between the married couple. That wedge, like a huge splinter embedded in the heart of the marriage will become infected and slowly poison the marriage.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Permissive and Tolerant Society

As our society becomes more "tolerant" of immoral and unethical behavior expect more pain and suffering. It is the logical outcome of such acts. Unfortunately, sometimes there is no way to make amends for the wrongs committed. There is no way back and no real forgiveness. There is only pain, shame, and a sadness that drains the life away from all involved. The age old punishment of death by stoning seems to make sense not only as a deterrent but as a form of closure to a horrible situation.

slantman77slantman77almost 9 years ago
not the place

I come here for escapism not reality. I know the consequences...thus using a site as this for us to play and enjoy. Go ruin someone else's party.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yep, it happens

My wife's first boyfriend was a darker complected guy. After he popped her cherry, she was basically his fuck toy, having her do anything he wanted. And he wanted a LOT. She went along with everything, he promised they were going to get married, have kids, blah blah blah. Then he cheated on her, multiple times and she broke it off. Until he decided he needed steady pussy again, then he talked himself back into her panties and he banged her a couple more months until he found another steady cunt.

I caught her on the rebound, not knowing about it. We seemed to hit it off, we'd known each other when we were younger. It took about a year and she relieved me of my own cherry and then we were married. I worked in construction and she went to work as a waitress at a local diner. Everything went great for about 3 years until all the sudden I noticed Tom's '66 Camaro back in town. I had just the slightest little jump in my stomach but then didn't think about it again, hell, I'd won her hand.

Unbeknownst to me, Tom found out where my wife worked and started to become a regular. The one day she came home all excited but didn't really say what it was. I found out later, it was because he said he still loved her. I didn't know it, but I was already left in the dust. Then she came up pregnant, something I thought was odd, we'd not had sex for about six weeks, but hey, she might be 7 or 8 weeks pregnant.

While she was pregnant, I heard whispers but didn't believe them. Not until that baby came out and was as dark as his real daddy. The minute I saw that baby then looked at my wife who stared at me in shock, I knew the stories were true. I left without a word, although the Doc hollered and my wife screamed at me. Driving directly to a lawyers office, I gave him all the info, told him to file for divorce and that I'd be in touch. I headed for our rental, packed up all my stuff, made a big pile of our photos and lit them on fire. I wanted nothing left behind for her to remember me by and took off for my boss's house. After explaining everything, he cut me my final check with a little bonus and I thanked him, shook his hand and left.

I waited at Tom's house. Going through the backdoor, and I mean through it, I waited for him to come home, while I went through his shit. Sure enough, there were all sorts of pictures of my wife on her back with either his cock or her hands between her legs. Going by the stamp date, she'd fucked him more than once, but I could only find two for sure. I took them all to send to my lawyer. Then I heard the 400 small block that was in his Camaro slowing down and pulled in. I was ready when he unlocked and came in the front door.

When he closed it, I started the beating. No, it wasn't fair, it was a beating with a baseball bat. He'd fucked and knocked my wife up and that wasn't fair either. I'd pulled a stocking cap ski mask over my face, but he knew who it was and put up a pretty good fight until he learned if he held something up, I beat and broke it with the bat. When I left, he would never be a productive citizen of the US. I broke his legs, kneecaps, ankles and feet. Also his wrists and one hand that he kept holding up. I was pretty sure his cock wasn't going to work correctly anymore either, judging by how I beat his meat, and balls, for him.

I called 911 and set the phone down and left. Six months later, I was working in construction down in the gulf, repairing damage from a certain strong storm that just about drowned the Chocolate City! I was making more per week than I'd ever made in a month! Joli was fighting the divorce and my lawyer asked if I had anything to do with her babies fathers beating that almost killed him. I played dumb, telling him I was gone with a few minutes after stopping by his place. A year later, I was making double what I had just 6 months earlier, having worked my way up the chain.

Another call to my lawyer said I was still married so I told him to shelve it until she was wanting to marry Tom. He chuckled as said that probably wouldn't happen, Joli probably didn't want to be saddled with an invalid. Joli was back at work as a waitress and had given up the baby for adoption. I checked in after two more years and she still didn't want a divorce. By then, my investments had begun to pay off and I was beginning to become fairly wealthy. I still worked construction, it was paying off big time, I didn't have a social life. I just worked and let my investor deal with money.

I'd bought a nice 40 acre piece and was building my own cedar home on it. About a week after I moved in, Joli showed up. She'd tracked me down after 4 years and looked as good as ever. She brought the divorce papers that she'd signed finally and was looking at remarrying. It was basically to make excuses but she was surprised when she learned I was retired, all at the age of 32. I explained she was the reason, I wanted to work and forget. That along with investments had made me a wealthy man. She was also pretty surprised to find out I owned the property and house free and clear, along with a couple nice vehicles, a truck and car. She was working at the same place for about the same wage but she was happy enough. Before she left, Joli also blamed me for Tom's woe's. I just smiled and waved goodbye.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
up to a point

I understand the anonymous comment that he was ready to destroy his kids because his pride was hurt. However, it would be difficult for him. Was the child Mexican or black? The other kids are the collateral damage in this battle of the sexes. However there are plenty of white women it seems -- pretty well represented on this site, I could probably name their ID's on here -- who just love the thought of socking it to their white husbands by producing a black baby, without a shred of remorse to poor old bill-paying white husband; so perhaps that is the attitude that explains the depth of his revulsion at what was being dumped on him. There's no solution!

No doubt there were plenty of returning soldiers in WW2 and no doubt since who face the same sort of thing.

For what it's worth, I know of roughly the opposite situation. A family member has a blonde child by a married Irishman; then she marries a mixed race black guy who adopts the blonde child. Of course, what happened here was different because it wasn't "on his watch" -- he benefits by showing his "largesse" in adopting the earlier child; yes of course it's not quite the same because of the order it happened in. In this storyline, he could I suppose have shown equivalent or similar "largesse" in adopting the child. But so much depends on the attitude of the wife and husband.

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
'Not every story has a happy ending'

But at least this one did! He divorced his cheating wife, there's your happy ending.

BTW, you said you wanted to know who 'They' are. You know....They!

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
Also

Let me just throw this question out there.

If, when she had asked her husband about trying sex with other people, and he had said; 'Yes, but just this one time', would she have let him 'get even', and merely pretend to go with someone else, or would she have actually gone out and tried a second someone else, seeing as she had already fooled her husband?

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Rough

Rough times. If she had good counseling, she would have kept her mouth shut, got an abortion, and lived with her crimes. Instead the stupid slut fucked up everyone's lives, all because she was a stupid slut!

xtchrxtchrover 8 years ago
Don't Understand!

I guess I just don't know what love is.

This woman chose to let the guy flirt with her including all the touching for several weeks, she chose to stay after class when everyone else left, she chose to go into his office knowing what was going to happen, she chose to let him screw her, she chose to not use a condom BUT WAIT she really loves her husband. I would hate to see how she acted if she didn't like him. Was it after he was a bad f*ck that she remember her husband that she really loved.

No, he did the right thing and divorced her. How could he ever trust her again.

Thanks for an entertaining story.

ErosRising69ErosRising69over 8 years ago
I disagree with many of the other comments

I think the husband, as well as the wife, are both weak characters (not written poorly, but the characters themselves are psychologically weak). The description of how the woman was impregnated by Dave borders on rape (if we assume that her description in the letter is accurate) - Dave was an instructor, and took advantage of her. Dave is a sexual predator - not the kind that is violent, but the kind that is charming.

If the husband loves her, and more importantly, loves his kids, he should be willing to go to counseling and talk about their issues, not just dump her, deprive his own kids out of a intact family, and move on. He went on and on about how important true love was to him early on in the story, yet he was willing to completely walk away from it because of one mistake. Yes, the wife made a number of bad decisions, both before and after Dave impregnated her. The wife even tries to appeal to that love, but apparantly marital fidelity is more important to the husband than love, or the welfare of his kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOL

@ErosRising69 The real love is when the spouse fucks others. The husbands have to be faithful and the wife has freedom to fuck others than her husband! Slavery life POV!

ErosRising69ErosRising69over 8 years ago
Anonymous LOL

Sounds like you had a bad experience in this arena. If so, I'm sorry you had to go through that.

But remember, that for every woman who cheats on her husband, there's a man (usually) that she's cheating with. Further, plenty of men cheat on their wives, and most of them cheat with a woman. Fundamentally, relationships are about agreements; without faith in those agreements there can be no trust, and without trust, love is very dangerous. Those powerful emotions are the tableau for most of the stories here in Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Similarities

My story is much like this one. My wife tried to tell me when she came up pregnant, I was going to be a daddy. Well, after our first two, while she waffled around, considering whether we should have a third, I went in for 'the snip'. My kids were almost teenagers and both fat and lazy, I couldn't get either one to do anything. When Jaime came home and told me we were about to have our third, I simple stood up, grabbed my wallet, keys and coat and walked away.

It's been 7 years, I'm sure my kids have graduated. A buddy told me my wife had the baby, black and then swore she forewent men after that. The funny thing is, I knew she was occasionally looking for me, although I live off the grid and work for cash only. My home, where I type this now, is a 14'x20' foot cabin with a loft in one end. I use a Honda EU2000i generator to hook up to the internet, as I am right now.

She almost caught me yesterday. I have to admit, from not far away, Ellie still looks good. But as an adulteress, I have no interest in her. Yes, I love her and love my kids. Sometimes, they just isn't enough.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
IT IS A LOSE=LOSE=LOSE

for everybody involved and the blame game takes effect. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Been there

This whole story hits home. I'm glad this bitch is on the curb beside my ex. Women think they have to have more(bigger and longer dicks) and to be told how hot they are. Doesn't matter how they are treated by their spouse. I only hope its worth it and theres always room on the curb beside my ex. I guess that's just the female makeup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lol

He was paying alimony before even starting divorce proceedings??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stupid Christian Faith

A CHEATING woman can show the final act of love for her husband, her existing children & her family by aborting the bastard child but no STUPID christian faith tells to keep the baby no matter what even if entire family gets destroyed for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It's about the "US" not he and she

In my expirence, when you get married it's about "us" and not just yourself. Cheating, by its very nature is, about the individual wants. For whatever reason, be it vanity, thrill, hate or revenge, ... It all comes back to that one person's desires for self instead of "us".

Having said that, sometimes there is true remorse. And real regret. Unfortunately, it is not up to the one who cheated, but the other person who decides what happens next. And some just cannot accept what happened and try to fix things under any circumstances.

I worked with a guy whose wife did have an affair and she got pregnant too. There were a lot of arguments over the whys, how long, regrets, etc. He tried to work through it as best he could. One of his conditions was the she either have an abortion or give the child up for adoption. He quit and moved away. I don't know what happened to them. Or if there is a them anymore. My guess is they divorced. And I only have his side of things to go on. But if everything he said was true, it was similar to this story except that it was about a six week affair and it was a coworker of hers. He even said that he felt she really was sorry, but he couldn't raise another mans child. I hope he made peace with everything and that they both found some measure of happiness.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 8 years ago
She made the choice

It seems to me that she didn't love her husband enough, or she would have made the sacrifice to either get an abortion, or to put the child up for adoption.

By keeping that daily reminder of her infidelity she ensured that her husband would never take her back.

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 8 years ago
Very good,

well written and nothing unbelievable. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sad but good story.

Acting like a stupid bitch does destroy lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Good story. And your ending is right on the money. When it comes to divorce,

nobody wins. Everybody loses. Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stereo types

The Latin lover is a "Fucking Mexican."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Don't blame the guy, blame the female (supposed wife) for being a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just deserves

I´ve never been able to understand why women will whore themselves out to a loser when they have a good man taking care of all their needs. Then they want to apologize and promise to make it up to you. How?! How are they going to make it up? By unfucking themself? cause thats the only way you can make it up. My late wife almost threw it away also and for my unemployed!! brother in law?. My sister has had to take care of him through her retirement years cause he could never keep a job. Luckily my late wife saw through him before anything happened. Yes, she told me about it like thirty years later. It just that I for the life of me can´t figure why married sluts throw themselfs at this losers feet, and then try to make excuses how it didn´t mean anything. If it didn´t mean anything it would not have happened in the first place.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
Did the stupid bitch ever hear of "The morning after pill"...?

If you realized you did something stupid you'd never do again, wouldn't it make sense to try to ENSURE nothing came of it...?

And she calls herself his "loving wife" in her letter to him but she'd KNOWN the guy was going to fuck her when she went in his office. What seems to have upset her most are the facts the sex wasn't that good, there was no love in it, and he wasn't hung as well as her husband.

So if he'd had a bigger dick, had lovingly kissed her, and the sex would have been good... She'd have been OK with that...?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories