Just the Six of Us Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,310 Followers

"Fine, as long as you fuck her."

Just then, the door to Sarah's room opened and she came out wearing only half a cut off t-shirt and panties. Smiling she walked over to the couch and sat down next to Mike and cuddled up, then drew her face close to his. She went to give him a morning kiss but counter to their recent behaviors, he turned his head causing her to only contact his cheek.

Raising an eyebrow and pulling her head back, she asked, "Is there something wrong?" She put her hand to her face as she blew on it, "Morning breath?"

"It's complicated," he said, but then pulled her close for a hug as a consolation.

"Throw her to the floor and fuck her."

Mike sighed. This was going to be a long two weeks.

"I don't think we should be having sex anymore," he said flatly, then quickly decided that he should've thought that sentence out before he said it. That's not exactly what he meant.

"Wow. You are such an idiot."

Sarah sat back against the cushions, with her eyebrow still raised and put a scowl on her face. A few moments of tense silence passed heavily between them before she spoke again.

"Why in the world would you ever want to quit?" she asked. "You get to have sex with three of your four sisters. At least one of them a day. Ninety-five percent of all the men on the face of this planet would kill for opportunities like this. Literally, they'd agree to kill somebody."

"She's right. Paradise, remember?"

"Sarah," Mike started.

"Is it because you have Danni and Emma now?" she asked, a look of confusion crossing her face, with just the possible hint of hurt to follow, "Am I just not as attractive to you as they are?"

"NO!" Mike said loudly, quickly waving away that notion. "Sarah, you are extremely sexy. I don't want to not have you any less than I want to not them, I'm just..." he stopped, unsure of how to word it correctly, realizing his response had come out all jumbled. He didn't even understand what he had just said.

"See what the lack of pussy will do to you?"

She didn't speak, just stared at him with a blank and impatient look on her face.

"All of this just happened so fast and it's all so wonderful. But frightening at the same time." he said, "I guess I'm just scared."

"Scared?" she asked, her glare softening. "What are you scared of sweetie? You've already gotten what most people would consider the hard work done. Getting us all into bed, and all of us enjoying ourselves in the process."

"She's making sense dude."

He shook his head, running a hand through his hair and sighing deeply. There wasn't any real way around it. "I'm afraid that I might get you, or all of you, pregnant."

She sighed, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Mike, you don't have to worry about that. It's a risk yes, but as long as we're careful about what days and how we love each other, that shouldn't be an issue. Besides, we can always use a condom, or Emma and I can start on some form of birth control like Danni. She's been being careful for a while now."

He swore silently. He'd have to come up with a better reason.

"I also just want to try and prove that I can resist you three vixens." he said, hoping he had said it in a way she'd take as playful.

"Resist us?" she asked, "Why would you want to? You're a healthy, over sexually zealous red blooded American male, and you just happen to have three women living with you who have just discovered they love fucking you."

"Excellent point. You're looking more pitiful by the second. Look at those mounds of hers. Do you remember what her nipples taste like?"

Mike thought quickly. "Well, you guys just seem to come and take what you want from me without any inkling of whether I'm in the mood. I'm gonna prove that I'm the one that decides when and where I have sex, and with whom." 'Yeah', he thought to himself, really liking the way that sounded. He was rather proud of himself for a second.

"Oh really?" Sarah said in the form of a question, with a bemused smile on her face. "You really wanna try resisting three women that want to rip your clothes off, suck your dick, and fuck you blind every day for the rest of your life?"

"You should really listen to her."

"Come on Sarah," he said, "doesn't it bother you that we're siblings? I've had sex more in the past couple of weeks than most guys have in a year. Some probably their whole life, and I've only had sex with my sisters."

"I thought we had gotten past that already," she said, looking at him curiously.

Now, he was thoroughly regretting having made the bet. This was getting way too complicated right out of the gate. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Mike, you've awakened something in Emma and I, and I don't think that we could stop even "if" we wanted to. Which we don't," she reasoned, then added, "you do realize that we're just going to seduce you, right? This is going to be like opening the floodgates and trying to stem the flow of water with a beach towel. We don't just love you, and enjoy making loving to you." She leaned into him and added, "We're addicted to you now."

"So is Danni. You gonna turn that down? I say let's turn it face down, fuck it and celebrate."

Mike sighed again. "Sarah, I don't wanna have sex with any of my sisters for a while, and there's nothing you can say or do that is going to change my mind. I have to prove that I can control my desire for any, and all of you."

"I see," replied Sarah, with an impish grin on her face. "Well baby brother, in that case," she said standing, "you're really gonna wish that you hadn't decided to do this." Then she turned and headed to the laundry room. Stopping at the door she turned back to throw a smile at him. Then she winked and added, "Okay lover, we'll do it your way. Let the games begin."

Mike had made his decision. He'd have to live with it. They couldn't just use him as a piece of meat.

"What the hell is wrong with having your meat ridden two or three times a day by three beautiful women? And I still have my sights on Beth."

He ignored the voice. There wasn't going to be anything helpful coming from it. Standing, he stretched and headed to the kitchen for breakfast. A few minutes later, Emma came downstairs followed by Danni. They both leaned over and gave Mike a kiss on the cheek. He ignored them and focused on his cereal. Danni was wearing her sports bra and panties. She went to the fridge and opened it. Bending over, she surveyed the inside.

Her spectacular ass taunted him as she peered into the fridge, looking for something to eat. She shifted her weight, which moved her hips, which shifted her ass cheeks back and forth. She pulled something out of the fridge and sat it on the counter, followed by a few more items. Mike didn't have a clue as to what they were, and he didn't care. His eyes were locked on that amazing ass that seemed to be just beckoning him.

"Go fuck it wimp."

'DAMN IT,' he swore internally. He forced his gaze elsewhere.

At the same moment, Sarah came back in the room, dressed, sort of, and very much differently. "The games" had obviously begun.

'Wonderful' he thought.

She had on a pair of the tiniest matching underwear and a one of his own button-down shirts with the sleeves rolled up. Damn, she looked fantastic. It was unbuttoned and open in the front, exposing her underwear and especially her impressive cleavage. She sauntered seductively over to Mike, in a pair of high heels no less, and leaned forward giving him a kiss on the forehead. As she did so, her shirt opened even farther, and her breasts swayed visibly side to side. Mike swallowed hard.

Her nipples looked so inviting through the thin material, like they were just begging to be nibbled on. Maybe he could get her alone in the laundry room and fuck her brains out against the washing machine.

"That's the spirit. Bend her forward, spread those legs, make her..."

'NO,' he shouted internally to himself. 'I can do this.'

"No you can't. Now, go fuck her."

She stood, and straightened the shirt and gave him another wink. Then she turned and started helping with breakfast. The chatter among the sisters turned to the wonderful topics that he usually ignored.

He lowered his face into his bowl of cereal and finished it quickly, knowing that he was doomed if he stayed in the kitchen any longer. As he stood, he heard footsteps coming downstairs and swore silently. 'Please be dressed, please be dressed, please be dressed,' he chanted silently as he exited the kitchen into the hall toward the stairs.

"Not much chance of that in this house, as far as I can see."

Beth was just coming downstairs as Mike turned and nearly fainted. She was wearing a small bra, her spectacular breasts practically spilling out of the tedious undergarment. She was wearing matching panties and he could make out the thin lines of her pussy lips from beneath the undersized see through piece. Every time she came down a step, her breasts bounced up and down, her nipples pressing against the fabric threatening to escape.

He knew she wasn't wearing this to try and torment him. It was just clueless Beth being Beth. It was probably what she had worn to sleep, and as with all of his sisters, it was what she would wear to breakfast before heading back upstairs to change. She'd simply chosen something that was several sizes too small.

'Yeah, that was it.' he thought.

As she bounced downstairs, Mike's eyes bugged out of his head and latched themselves onto her heaving cleavage. She bounced down onto the last step and pressed up against him, kissing his forehead and squeezing him tight to her chest, her massive breasts engulfing his face for a brief second.

"Morning, baby," she said simply. Then pushed past him and headed into the kitchen to join the rest of his sisters.

He turned and glanced back, immediately regretting it. The kitchen was clearly a war zone of sexual energy. Any man caught in there would be immediately consumed by un-harnessed sexual desire. He quickly turned back and ran upstairs.

"This is going to be so damned easy."

He heard Sarah's voice as he went upstairs, and immediately knew that just the next few days were going to be hell. Not to mention the two weeks he had bet with the voice.

"Your sisters want to bone you, and you call this hell? Grow some balls and go fuck'em."

'Three or four times you've called me "The Man," he said to the voice.

"That was then, this is now."

A few hours passed while Mike just stayed in his room, but with the realization of which he reminded himself, 'I can't stay up here forever.'

He knew he'd have to find something to do, some way to keep his mind off of his sister's wanting to jump his bones. For all he knew they could all three be outside his room, licking the door and rubbing breasts. No, just two of them, Danni wasn't like that with him, he conceded.

It had been several hours since the voice had bothered him. It was probably saving all of its energy for an all out assault the first time he saw one of his sisters. He looked at the clock. It was noon, lunchtime. 'Wonderful,' he thought.

He stood, pulling himself up from his bed and headed for his door. He poked his head out of his room and peered around quietly as if he was expecting ninjas to jump out of closets from all sides. Except these would be naked female ninjas that didn't want anything but sexual conquest. But, there wasn't anyone in the hallway, ninja or sister, and he quickly closed the door behind himself and started quietly downstairs.

Emma was helping Beth in the kitchen. He could see that they were still talking, but about what, he didn't know. Emma glanced over and saw him out of the corner of her eye. 'Time for some fun,' she thought.

Mike was standing in the doorway to the kitchen, unsure of what to do, where to go, or even if he should hide. He watched as Emma stuck her finger in the batter of whatever Beth was conjuring up and popped her finger in her mouth, pulling it out and running it back in several times.

"How is it?" Beth asked.

Emma smiled and poked her finger back in, and pulled out a dollop of what looked like cake batter. She pushed her finger into Beth's mouth, who licked it off, but gave Emma a weird glance when she pushed her finger back in again, several times. A line of cake batter had dripped down onto Beth's left breast, running down and staining her white t-shirt. Emma grabbed the edges of her shirt and pulled it over her head, "Let me go give that to Sarah to wash." she said.

Mike's eyes were locked on Beth's impressive breasts barely contained inside the bra from breakfast. Her tits seemed to be straining against the thin material as if they would rip through the fabric at any second.

Emma grabbed Beth by the shoulders and turned her slightly. Lowering her head, she snaked out her tongue and began licking upwards on Beth's cleavage, slurping up the chocolate and continuing to lick up and down her breast. She cupped one in her hand and kissed it, before licking upwards again.

"Fuck them both, they're just begging for it."

Beth's eyes involuntarily closed as she felt her younger sister's warm tongue on her skin. It was so wet and smooth, and it sent tingles across her skin. She sighed softly as Emma cupped her breast and pushed it upwards slightly, which slightly pulled it from the confines of her top.

Mike's eyes nearly popped out of his head and his pecker was pleading with him to go join in the fun. He was transfixed on the scene in front of him, his dick rock hard and throbbing from watching his two sisters.

Emma pushed up on Beth's breast, popping it completely out of its cup and began licking the exposed flesh. She glanced up at Beth briefly, and then over to Mike. He looked like a deer caught in headlights. Grinning, she ran her tongue across Beth's nipple and pulled it into her mouth, rolling it around on her tongue. She smiled as Beth moaned softly under the touch of her tongue.

"Get over there and fuck them, now now now! "

"All clean," Emma said, suddenly, rising up and popping Beth's tit back into place.

"Make her stay! Stay damn it, stay!"

She turned and went briefly out to the wash room. Returning with another white shirt, she pulled it over Beth, gently swaying her sister's head, adjusting her cleavage and rubbing her breasts one last time.

Beth suddenly snapped out of it. She turned and looked around like she had just woken up, or had just had some kind of day dream in the middle of the kitchen. She looked thoroughly confused.

Emma could hardly contain her smile. "Oh, hi Mike," she grinned, as if she had just notice him.

Mike was still staring at his two sisters, the bulge in his pants obvious, and it didn't look to be going anywhere, anytime soon. A last look at Emma found her smiling devilishly as he hurriedly left the kitchen for the living room.

Sarah was in the living room sitting and watching television. She smiled as Mike came in and sat on the couch. Getting her first good look at his bulging pants, she licked her lips.

Danni was sitting on the other side of the couch leaving only a small space between them. She turned and smiled as Mike entered.

Mike casually sat between the two girls, knowing better but not seeing any other option. He couldn't stay upstairs all day. Danni leaned her head over and laid it on his chest as he sat down. Sarah did the same, and for a brief moment it seemed as if his two older sisters were going to behave themselves. Mike's erection even began to subside.

Then Emma came into the room. She had followed him in unnoticed, and had been biding her time, waiting silently behind him. She rounded the couch and smiled as she looked around the room, then to the couch.

"No space for me?" she asked, feigning a look of concentration. Sarah and Danni moved back as she turned and sat back directly on top of Mike's lap. She leaned her head back and laid it next to her brother's.

Sarah and Danni leaned back into Mike as Emma settled in. They both smiled as they glanced up at Mike, then at each other.

Emma pressed her athletic body into his, making sure her warmth seeped into him. She muscled her spectacular ass into a comfortable position on his lap. She grinned as she felt his dick pressing into her butt, pointed over his right leg while he was desperately trying to concentrate on the TV.

She shifted, feeling his dick roll beneath her ass and leaned forward. Adjusting her position before leaning back, Mike groaned as he felt his dick slide downwards off his leg and point directly outwards, as if it was looking at the TV.

"Stick it in her, now, now, now!"

His dick was apparently trying to listen to the voice, as it was now pointing directly up between Emma's legs. She was feigning watching TV as she kept fidgeting slightly, moving her luscious ass back and forth across his lap.

Sarah leaned over and kissed him on the neck, moving slowly upwards until she got to his ear. "I can't wait till you give in and we can all start fucking you again."

"Come on, listen to her. Give in."

Danni wasn't tormenting him, but she was thoroughly amused by it all. She leaned up to his ear and kissed it. "I hope you won't hold out on me tonight," she whispered, as she gave his ear a slow lick.

Shit! He hadn't thought that far ahead. What was he going to do with the beautiful naked Danni in his bed, after she slipped herself between his sheets and spooned up to him?

"We're gonna fuck her, that's what. Far be it from us to disappoint poor frail Danni."

He ignored the voice once again. Right now, he was desperately trying not to throw Emma down and rip her panties off. He felt her reach down and rub a hand across the bulge in his pants, pulling his dick back upwards and pressing it up against her crotch, rubbing it along her clothed vagina.

"Let her pull your dick out."

He moaned again, desperately trying to kick start his brain back into action. Emma was still gently massaging his dick with her hand and her pussy. He felt her rummage around in his lap, searching for the hole in his pajama pants. Suddenly, he felt the cool air of the room on his dick and realized it had been freed.

"Good boy, now put your hands on her hips."

Mike's hands had been at his sides, pinned beneath Danni and Sarah. He lifted them from between his sisters and put them on Emma's hips.

"That's it."

He groaned again as he felt her pushing his cock into her underwear, feeling it ever so slightly pressed to the lips of her opening. He could feel how wet she was, and knew that it would be so easy to just slip past the entrance, and slide inside.

"So easily, you won't even believe it."

She lifted slightly, pulling her underwear gently to one side, and he felt the tip of his shaft kiss the wet lips of her pussy.

"Now, pull down gently with your hands."

"Lunch is ready," said Beth from behind them, as there was movement by all three girls surrounding Mike.

"OH NO, FUCK! They're getting away again."

As one, all three girls stood, and removed themselves from their wrapping of him and his grasp. Emma just slid right off of him without a word, pretty as you please, and readjusted her panties. They turned as one and headed for the kitchen, wide smiles on every one of their faces.

This was definitely going to be the most difficult two weeks of his life.

"I fucking hate you."

'How is this my fault?' Mike thought.

"If you would have just taken my advice and fucked them, you wouldn't be sitting here alone in the living room with the Tower of Dong."

'Yeah, yeah. At least I'm winning so far.'

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,310 Followers