Just the Six of Us Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,310 Followers

Straddling her legs, he moved forward until he was sitting on her naked ass. Moving his hands to the edge of her shirt, he moved the edges upwards and finally worked it over her head as she lay there quietly, waiting for him.

He laid down low and put his mouth close to her ear. "Don't... move..." he whispered sharply.

"Or what?" she asked, half defiantly as she turned to look at him.

"Or he'll slap that ass. Do it dude. Teach her to have some respect."

"Or you'll be punished." Mike said, as he reached down and slapped her on the ass with a loud smack.

"Ouch!" she yelped, but turned her head and faced away from him.

"Are you gonna behave now?" he asked, lowering his face to her shoulder and kissing gently, moving his hands under her sports bra and began to pull it up over her head and shoulders.

"Yeah," she murmured, closing her eyes.

He moved his hand back down to her butt cheek and threatened another, then asked, "What was that?"

"Uh, Yes...Sir," she said sharply.

When he was satisfied that she wouldn't move, Mike shifted off of her hips and moved to sit next to her, running his hands along her back, his fingers dancing along the contours of her shoulders, down her back and tickling along her sides. He moved his dancing fingers lower, to her thighs and calves and poked and prodded, slowly lowering his head and kissing and licking her shoulders, neck and back, a thousand pinpoints of pleasure shooting through her.

Emma moaned beneath him as he moved his head to the small of her back, nibbling gently and pushing his adept lips and tongue against her warm, soft skin. He moved to the end of the bed suddenly and had to spank her once again as she raised her head to see where he went.

"Ouch, sorry," she said.

"Sorry what?" he asked, his hand stopping its movement on her red ass cheek.

"Sorry sir," she answered quickly.

Smiling, he began to kiss her ankles, moving around and lifting her foot up, bending it back and kissing the tops of her feet, kissing and sucking on her toes as she stifled a laugh. Lowering her feet, he moved to her calves, the left and then the right as she quivered beneath his touch, his lips feeling electric on her skin. She moaned again as he moved higher, kissing and nibbling on her thighs, his eyes never leaving that magnificent ass of hers.

After several long moments of his tongue and mouth play on her thighs, he moved towards her ever so perfect ass. His tongue and teeth playing on the two muscular mounds and flesh, drawing small yelps of pleasure from her as he sucked, nibbled and slurped her.

He moved his tongue across the mound and towards the canyon that separated the fleshy mountains that he had been smooching, and ran it downwards, pulling her cheeks apart as his tongue pushed along her crevice, across her anus and across part of her pussy lips.

As she felt his tongue rub across her asshole, she moaned loudly, causing her brother to smile and move his tongue back to the spot, followed by another moan. She arched her back and pushed her hips alluringly into the air, moving her hips backwards, begging for him to do more with his tongue.

Using both hands, he put both thumbs near her asshole and gripped both of her cheeks, pulling them apart and pushing his tongue deep into her ass. She moaned as she felt his warm, muscular organ push into her, and could do nothing but lay there and moan as his tongue explored every crevice of her lower regions. Long minutes passed as Mike explored his sister with his tongue.

Finally satisfied, he stood and pulled his shirt off, followed quickly by the flimsy boxers covering the beast within.

"Can I move yet?" she asked quietly.

She was answered quickly by loud smack and another red spot on her other cheek, as she bit into the pillow to stifle a yelp.

"Sorry, sir," she whispered.

After pulling off his boxers and staring at her for a few seconds and stroking his cock, Mike moved towards her head. Kneeling on the bed and putting both knees on either side of her head, he grabbed two handfuls of hair and lifted her head, pulling her forward, towards his angry red tower.

"Open," he commanded quietly, and she glanced up at him, a hint of playful defiance in her eyes.

"No," she said, with a slight grin.

"Ooo, she likes it dude. Give it to her, give it to her HARD. Slap that thang."

He smirked at her and raised a hand, lifting slightly to lean forwards over her, his hand smacking her hard on the ass as she raised it willingly upwards to meet his palm.

"Open," he said again, louder this time, though.

"Yes sir," she said, and opened her mouth widely as he put both hands on the sides of her head, hair tangled in his fingers.

Lifting her head, he pulled it towards his waiting cock again, pushed it into her mouth as her lips closed around it. He felt her teeth gently scraping against his shaft and quickly slapped her on the ass again, drawing a moan from around his cock as he felt her start to work her tongue around the tip.

He pulled forwards on her hair and face again, as his cock pushed deeper into her mouth. She glanced upwards at him and lowered her mouth further onto his cock, his shaft pushing deep into her mouth until he felt the back of her throat and felt her gag slightly.

She whimpered as he pulled harder, forcing his cock further into her mouth, pushing against the back of her throat forcefully as it began to slide downwards slightly until he felt resistance.

He pulled out quick and let her catch her breath as she gasped, moaning. She lifted her head up without his help, before he thought she would be ready, and wrapped her lips around his cock again, waiting for him to start pulling again.

His fingers pulled on her hair again, sliding her forwards, and pushing his cock deeper into her mouth until he felt her throat again, the slight downwards turn, followed by the resistance. She wiggled her head around slightly, resisting the urge to gag again, until finally he felt the resistance at the back of her throat give and he was completely in her mouth and throat.

He moaned in pleasure as he glanced down, his sister's mouth resting on the base of his shaft as her lips wiggled happily around on his cock, his hands full of her hair pulling her hard onto him.

"God, Emma," he moaned, and finally released her as she pulled his cock out of her throat to gasp for air for a few seconds.

He pulled on her hair again, pushing his dick into her mouth, to the back of her throat again, and the resistance wasn't nearly as difficult to get past this time as his shaft pushed its entire length into Emma's mouth and throat.

He pulled out again but quickly pulled her back down on his cock, pushing his cock to the resistance and beyond again, and again. Soon his was shoving his cock into her throat with relative ease, face fucking her.

He glanced down and smiled as she looked up at him with eyes that seemed to say, 'Is that all you've got?'

He pulled his dick out a final time and lifted her by her hair to her knees, tossing her backwards and pulling both of her legs wide. He wrapped both hands around her hips and jerked her towards his waiting cock, leaning forwards to lay on top of her, his cock pushing roughly against her pussy, soaked with her juices.

Emma had never been so turned on in her life. This was definitely a different side of Mike. He'd been turned on their time together after he'd been tortured, but this was different. He was so forceful, almost violent. She knew she was safe and he wouldn't really hurt her, but still, it was sexually intoxicating. The thought that he was angry, out of control, and taking it out on her, actually turned her on, she was surprised to find out. She began to fantasize that he was actually angry at her, furious even. She'd have to explore this more later.

She felt him thrust roughly into her, and she gasped in mock pain for a second, relishing the look on his face as he continued to piston in her. 'Her own brother's cock was filling her up,' she thought. The wicked thoughts caused her to feel the beginnings of an orgasm build within her and ran her fingernails down his back roughly, drawing a growl from him as he grabbed both sides of her head and entwined his fingers in her hair, roughly pulling her to a half-sitting position, his cock still sliding in and out of her.

"Damn it you, fuck me harder." she growled intensely and moaned as he complied, his cock thrusting furiously into her, their bodies caked in sweat and sex.

Her pussy muscles contracted fiercely, almost painfully on his cock as she began to come, and she was lost in pure, unadulterated pleasure, unable to speak or even moan as her entire body flexed and released, an avalanche of pleasure crashing down over her, threatening to cause her to black out as he continued to fuck her, his cock driving her to even greater heights of pleasure.

Finally the shockwaves began to fade and die as she laid there in his grasp, his cock still pulsing in and out of her.

He felt his orgasm begin to wash over him and pulled out of her pussy, pulling her towards him with her hair and pushed his cock once more into her mouth as the first pulse of semen began to burst forth.

She moaned in surprise as Mike pushed his dick into her mouth, but quickly began to swallow what he was giving her, her mouth filling quickly and beginning to spill out the sides. She wrapped her tongue around the tip of his cock as his hot cum slowly began to diminish and then stop, her head bobbing up and down slightly on him as he finally finished. It wasn't a large amount of come, but from all the action he'd been getting, she wasn't surprised.

She kept sucking on him until he began to wiggle free, the sensation beginning to get to sensitive and they both collapsed into bed and lay there for several long minutes, before either of them had the strength to speak.

"God I love you," she said, actually shocking Mike. He'd known she would enjoy that, at least he hoped she would, but he didn't realize that he'd just given her exactly what she needed.

"I love you too, bad girl." he said, turning over and kissing her shoulder.

"Holy shit." she said again, as she lay there gasping and shivering.

"You okay?" he asked, looking directly at her.

"Are you kidding? That was the best we've ever done it," she gushed.

Mike chuckled. "Well, you needed to be punished," he said, pinching her lightly on the arm. "How's your ass?"

"Mmm, fine," she murmured, "Can't wait to get punished again."

They lay there talking for a few minutes before Beth knocked on the door, peering in and smiling. "Supper's ready you two."

She turned to leave but stopped and turned to Emma. "Em, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry I've been hogging Mike so much lately."

Emma sat up quickly and stood naked in front of Beth for a second before coming forwards quickly, her hands wrapping around Beth's blonde head and pulling her forward in a deep kiss, her tongue finding her sister's and dancing with it.

Beth stopped and glanced at Mike, "I know that taste," she said with a giggle, and pulled Emma back into a kiss for a few seconds.

"Mmm," she said finally, pulling free of Emma. "If we don't get down there, pretty soon there'll be four of us in here, then five.

"Damn fuckin A! Make her shut the door!"

Several minutes later, Mike came downstairs and sat down to a plate filled with roast, homemade rolls, potatoes, carrots and a nice tall glass of sweet tea.

"Damn I love my sisters," he said as he dug in.

"Damn I love your sister's tits, ass, mouths, pussies..."

'Shut up,' thought Mike.

They all giggled and began to devour the food. After several minutes, Beth finally broke the silence.

"So I guess I should tell you all about the plan that I've thought of to get Ashley out of our little... sex circle."

They laughed as Sarah turned and looked at Beth, "Sex circle?"

Beth giggled and shrugged. "What would you call it?"

"Okay so," she began, turning back into analytical Beth. "Through a series of unfortunate events, we've attracted Ashley into our midst. Now has a fixation on our property."

"Hey, we aren't anyone's slave!"

'Shh,' Mike thought, trying to listen.

"What I propose is that we use Emma to lure Ashley's brother Paul into sleeping with his own sister. If you remember correctly, she even admitted to having a secret attraction to him, but would never think about acting on her own. We need to get Emma and Paul dating, then pull a switch at a party and trick him into fucking her."

"HEY!"

"Whoa... wait a second..." Mike started.

"You're damn right, wait a second. This is OUR pussy you're talking about."

"Your damn right, wait a second," Emma interrupted, almost as if she had heard Mike's voice. "Why me? Why not you, Beth? You're the one with the perfect tits."

The others laughed and nodded, but Beth was ready with a retort. "I've never dated anyone, and you have."

"I dated one guy, it's not like I have a ton of experience! What about Sarah, or Danni?" Emma replied, "They both... and I don't mean this the way it might sound, but they both have more experience dating that I do."

"First; Danni isn't ready to get out there and start dating again."

"And never will." Danni remarked, smiling at Mike.

Mike returned her smile, relishing the thought of always being with her.

Sarah said, "Second; it will be easier for you to get in good with Paul because Ashley is your friend."

"Don't I get a fuckin' say in this?" Mike asked, his thoughts returning to the conversation and his voice rising in irritation. "I don't want any of you with any other guys. You forced me to be with Ashley temporarily, but now you want me to accept Emma fucking another guy?"

"Over my dead... dead..."

"Mike, baby, calm down," Beth said sweetly, smiling at him and calming him visibly.

Danni, sitting next to him, put a hand on his knee and leaned over, laying a head on his shoulder and listened.

"No one is going to be doing that to her, just listen," Beth said. "All we need to do is get Paul interested in being with her. Then we switch her out with Ashley somehow. That way when he discovers how much fun incest is, she'll be so fixated on him that she won't want to come around here looking for you."

Sarah was nodding. "All she might have to do is to kiss him and let him pay for dinner and the movies a few times."

Mike sighed and ran a hand through his hair, but he raised his head and looked at Emma.

"Aw shit," she said, as she realized that Mike had caved. She sighed and shook her head, but knew that she was resigned to her fate. After a few minutes of quiet contemplation, she shook her head again resignedly. "I'll call Ashley after dinner and set the damn thing up."

"AW, Shit. Is this really going to go down? MIKE?"

Mike wasn't used to hearing the voice call him by name, and could only think of one thing to think, and responded, 'They seem to have their minds made up. We're out voted, three to two.'

"Three to three, it's a tie dude."

'Just keep cool for now.'

The siblings smiled happily at Mike and Emma. "It'll be great, you'll see." Sarah said sweetly. She pushed a spoonful of meat and gravy into her mouth and winked at Mike.

"So what classes are you taking this semester?" Danni asked, changing the subject.

******

After supper ended, Mike headed to the living to watch some TV while Emma called Ashley.

Danni came in a few minutes after he'd flipped to Sports Center and sweetly wrestled the remote from him, snuggling up under his arms.

"God you feel so good," he said, wrapping her up in his arms and nuzzling her close. He inhaled her girly scent, relishing the way it intoxicated him and filled his thoughts. He pictured thousands of little bunnies shitting flowers and blowing him kisses and smiled, scooting down in the couch and pulling her close up next to him.

She sighed happily and nuzzled back against him.

"Wait a second. Are we watching that stupid reality show again?"

She giggled next to him and nodded, turning to pout at him. "Please lover, it's the one before the finale!"

He sighed and raised an eyebrow at her, but relented and she giggled again, knowing full well that she'd get her way.

He didn't really mind as he planned to occupy himself by fondling her anyways, and began to do so, rubbing her stomach searching for the bottom of her shirt.

"Fuck her!"

'Thanks, go back to sleep.'

"Fucker."

As he rummaged around on her stomach, Emma came back in and sat down on the chair next to them as they both sat up and looked over at her.

"Well, did you set something up?" Danni asked.

Emma nodded and glanced at the T.V. "I told her that I needed a "cover story" like Mike had, that all of us were going to find "pseudo-boyfriends" and that I'd always been attracted to her big brother anyway."

Mike shifted uncomfortably on the couch, obviously not at ease with the thought of any of his sisters finding new men. He could feel the sharp stab of jealousy pierced into his innards.

Emma saw his discomfort and turned a sympathetic look on him. "Mike honey, we aren't really going to go find new men. I just had to tell her something. She'd just never believe that I suddenly wanted to date her brother after she just found out that we're involved in an incestuous relationship. Especially with the way I acted when I found out that she knew."

Mike calmed visibly and nodded at her as the other two sisters came in and sat on the other couch. Sarah lay back against the cushions as Beth lay against her, scrunching down in the couch to get comfortable and watch the inane show that was being forced upon them.

As the show broke for commercial a few minutes later, Mike turned and glanced at Emma.

"So when are you going out," he asked, "or are Ashley and I going out and you accidentally run into us or something?"

Emma shrugged, "I haven't worked all that out yet. Ash is going to talk to Paul and see if he's even interested. If he's not, this could all be for naught."

'I'm beginning to like this plan, as the odds become stacked against it.'

Mike nodded and turned back to the T.V. and snuggled close to Danni, his hand beginning to rummage around on her stomach again.

As the evening wore on, the sisters began to slowly disappear into their rooms until just Mike and Danni were left. She was snoozing quietly in his arms as he twirled a finger in her hair and silently watched her sleeping. He smiled as he thought back to the times that she'd insulted him, and all the fights they'd had. The screaming, knock-down, slap fests that she's assaulted him with. He'd never hit her back, ever. She could have hit him with a bat and he'd have settled for screaming insults at her. He regretted it all now of course and wished he could have been so close with her before now. It wasn't a wish for intimacy, at least not physical intimacy, but more of a yearning for this close relationship with his sister at an earlier age.

She shifted underneath him and turned over, snuggling up close to him in her sleep, her nose brushing against his chest. She felt so soft, so tender and fragile in his arms.

He marveled at the way her hair fell around her neck, the brown locks curling at the ends and laying about it. The pale skin of her neck looked so fragile, but she was so warm next to him, it made him want to never move. Her small hands were pressed between them as she shifted, curling a hand up in his shirt to pull him closer as she slept. He smiled and closed his eyes, complete happiness overtaking him.

The night wore on.

*****

"Squeeze that ass, that's right. Now push your dick between her legs."

Mike awoke with a start. It was morning, very early still, but the Texas sun was beginning to glare through the window.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,310 Followers