Just the Six of Us Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,315 Followers

"Lemme know if any of ya'll need some sunscreen on yer titties," Matt said, getting splashed from all directions.

As the evening wore on, Mike brought out the net and they played a few games of water volleyball, and a few others. Soon the sun began to drop below the horizon and the party guests began to leave.

Susan was the first to duck out, saying polite goodbyes and disappearing after thanking Mike and Beth for the food and fun. Megan had a date that night and left to get dressed, giggling secretively with Sarah. As the sun went down, and it started to cool off, Mike, Matt, Paul, Missy, Emma, Beth, Sarah, Danni, Sally and Ashley all climbed into the hot tub.

"I say we make a rule for the hot tub," Matt said. "No tops."

Beth pouted for a second but finally gave in, dropping her top to the deck as she slid in the water. She didn't mind really, knowing the darkness would hide her chest, though the dim light from the porch still illuminated them enough to give the boys a show. Sarah didn't have any qualms, and quickly shed her own top, sliding in as well.

"Remember the last time we were in here?" Ashley asked, sitting next to Mike.

Mike laughed and glanced over at Beth, by far the memory that he'd made that night that he remembered above all others. Smiling back at him, she turned and continued talking with Megan.

"We can always play truth or dare again," Emma said, grinning at Mike.

"Haha, I don't know about that," Mike said, suddenly nervous about what might happen between one of his sisters and Paul or Matt.

"Aww, come on," Sarah said, winking at her brother.

Mike suddenly remembered that he was supposed to be getting Paul interested in his own sister, and maybe this was a good way to do so.

"Okay, we can play," he said, "But let me make a beer run first."

Paul and Matt both followed Mike as he hopped out of the tub, heading over to the fridge and popping it opened, grabbed a few. Heading back, they redistributed the beers and set a few unopened ones on the side of the tub.

"Okay, if we're doing this goofy-ass game again," Mike said. "What are the rules?"

"No rules," Matt said, always one to push boundaries. "Does everyone agree?" he asked, looking around the pool. "That's the most fun you can have with this game."

Each one of Mike's sisters glanced at him, and he shrugged.

"I always did like him."

"Alright, so who goes first?" Emma asked.

"You asked, so you go," Matt said.

"Alright, Matt," she said, glaring at him playfully. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare, fucker," he said as if fearless, taking a swig of his beer.

"Alright cock-smoker," she said, returning his insult. "You made the rule no tops for the girls. I dare you to take your trunks off in front of everyone."

Rolling his eyes, Matt stood. "Is that the best you can do? Ya'll don't get all envious of ol' Matt now," he said, hopping out of the pool and tearing off his pants, revealing his decently sized, though flaccid, dick and then hopping back into the pool.

"Nice," Missy said, rolling her eyes.

"Missy," Matt said, glancing over at his sister. "Truth or dare?" he asked.

Sighing, Missy thought for second. "Do I have to play?" she asked, receiving groans and a few splashes of water.

"Come on Missy, don't be a party pooper," Danni said.

"Oh alright, damn it truth," she said, finally, boos erupting from several of the people in the pool.

"Okay, I got one. Did you fuck Jerry Maxwell at the after party of the last game of my senior year?" Matt asked.

Groaning, Missy closed her eyes and shook her head, remembering the night vividly, and her night of regret with the nerdy Jerry.

"Come on, spill it," Emma said, the group cheering Missy on.

Eventually Missy nodded, and turned, red-faced, away and flipped her brother the bird.

"Fuck you, and there was alcohol involved," she said.

"Alright Emma," she said, "truth or dare?"

"Dare," she said quickly, causing the group to laugh at the quickness of her answer.

"Make out with Paul," she said.

Not able to help herself, Emma glanced over at Mike, a moment of fear on her face. She'd been worried that something like this might happen; all of her siblings had been, in fact. It had to be done though; it couldn't be helped if they wanted to keep their secret.

Shrugging as slightly as possible, Mike tried to convey a sense of ease to her. She must have sensed him, twin intuition, he supposed, because she calmed visibly and moved to the center of the hot tub, Paul smiling and joining her as the two began to kiss, G rated, for several long seconds. Finally breaking the kiss, she moved back to her spot next to Ashley and across from Paul.

Looking around she pondered who to choose. "Sally," she said, deciding basically at random. "Dare or dare," she said, knowing what the wild girl would choose.

"Hmm, dare," she said.

"Make out with Ashley," Emma said, giggling.

Not expecting that at all, it actually took Sally's mind a second to register the dare, but she quickly pushed herself towards the shocked redhead sitting protectively close to Mike.

"Come here cute stuff," she said, pulling the smaller girl towards her. Sally clearly taking charge, the two girls began to kiss, Sally quickly putting her tongue into the redhead's mouth causing her to squeal. A minute later, she finally released the red-faced girl and pushed her back towards Mike, who couldn't help but admit that he'd enjoyed the spectacle.

"Sarah," Sally said. "Your turn."

"Hmm," Sarah thought. "Truth," she said.

"I got a good one," she said, actually glad that she'd chosen truth. "Who is this new man that you won't tell me about?"

"Aw, shit," Sarah said, rolling her eyes and head into the air so that she wouldn't look over at Mike. "What's the penalty if I don't tell you?"

Sally thought for a moment for something that would be worse that telling the truth.

"You have to make out with Mike," she said at length, sincerely wanting to figure out who Sarah's new man was, and to share in fucking him, if possible.

"Boy, did she climb the wrong fucking tree to get to the branch she wanted on that one."

Groaning again, but seeing no alternative she swam forward and pulled her brother forwards to the middle of the tub, whispering in his ear as quietly as she could. "Try your best to make this look like we haven't been doing it for weeks," she said and trapped him in a kiss before he could protest.

All of the party guest's mouths were agape. After a few seconds, Sarah released him and sat back on her spot.

"Seriously?" Sally asked. "I just wanna know who you're with now!"

"My secret, your 'truth', and your penalty," Sarah said, winking at Mike. "Besides, Mike's so cute when he's embarrassed anyway," she said, winking.

Mike, red-faced and slightly paranoid at this point, could do nothing but sit back looking exactly what he was; totally and completely baffled.

"Mike," Sarah called. "Truth, or dare," she said, emphasizing the word dare. Taking the cue, he quickly chose truth, not wanting to play her game anymore.

"Have you ever been caught jerking off by one of your sisters?" she asked.

Groaning, Mike rolled his eyes. She'd out-foxed him, knowing he'd try and choose the opposite of what she wanted, she pretended to want him to choose dare, emphasizing that word in the question.

Sighing, Mike decided to be honest, not really having an alternative. "What's the penalty if I don't tell the truth?"

"You have to make out with Matt."

"Like hell," Mike said, "fuck that." the decision made. "Yes, Emma caught me in the bathroom once, but you already knew that cuz you caught me upstairs later that same day."

The entire group was laughing, most of them at least. Mike sat quiet, smiling and even further embarrassed.

"How'd she catch you?" Danni asked.

Shaking his head, Mike refused to answer, not wanting to open that particular can of worms again.

"He yelled out someone's name," Emma said, unable to resist the temptation.

"Ooooo," came the reply from several people.

"Who?" Ashley said, secretly wishing it was her. Alright, maybe not so secretively, the poor girl was bouncing with anticipation.

Mike was shaking his head though, adamantly not going to answer.

Desperately trying to change the topic, he glanced over at Missy. "Truth or dare?"

Seeing the desperation on his face, Missy stopped laughing long enough to cough out, "Dare."

Desperate for some revenge, Mike decided to get even. "Go down on Emma, or you have to make out with your brother."

The laughter stopped briefly as they all looked at Mike, and then turned to Missy who didn't look excited about either prospect.

"Aww, come on you guys," she protested, and then over to Mike, "What? Are you mad at me or something? Can't I get naked and dance around or something?"

"Rules are rules," Emma said, coming out of the water and sitting at the edge of the hot tub, spreading her legs and grinning, causing another round of laughs.

"Damn it," Missy said, shaking her head at Emma. "Let's get this over with, dickhead," she said, not looking at her brother.

"Well shit," Matt said as his sister swam towards him. "Try to control yourself now," he said, as she came close, her breasts brushing his chest hair."

"Ya'll tell anyone we did this and I'll kill you," she said, turning and kissing her brother on the lips, only to turn and spit a few seconds later as she tried to wipe off his 'germs'. "Yuck, you fucker!" she said, smacking him on the arm.

"Aww come on sis, it was just a little tongue," he said, laughing, causing a wave of laughter to roll out from the hot tub.

Mike laughed 'til his stomach hurt, clutching at it painfully. Finally, the laughter subsided and it was Missy's turn. "Mike, truth or dare?" she asked, desperate for revenge.

Groaning, Mike was stuck. If he chose dare, she'd probably make him kiss Paul or do something sexual to one of his sisters or something, so it had to be truth. That held other consequences, though. Seeing no alternative, he finally made his choice.

"Truth." he said.

"Who's name did you call out when Emma caught you jerking off?"

"Damn it." he said. He hadn't thought of that. "What's my penalty?" he asked.

"What's the big deal, just tell'em. You're already fucking her. No. Just skip the telling her part and go to the fucking her part."

"You have to go down on Emma, just like I was dared to," she said.

"Shit," he said, looking at Emma.

Dropping his head into his hands he rubbed his temples, trying to think of a way out.

"Come on bud, you ain't getting outta this," Paul said, thoroughly amused.

With an exasperated sigh, Mike finally gave in. "Oh alright. I yelled, 'Oh Danni' at a certain point in my...activities," he finally admitted.

"I thought you two hated each other," Sally said, thoroughly curious.

Danni shrugged and glanced from Mike to Sally. "We see each other in a different light now."

"Happy now?" Mike asked Emma.

The laughter from his friends and family gave him his answer and he blushed as he saw Danni giggling and looking at him. "Did you really say that?"

"Yes," he said. "You popped in there at the end and I didn't have time to think. Emma heard me and has been waiting to use it against me ever since."

"What's even weirder, is that it was back when you two hated each other," Emma said, still giggling.

"Really?" Danni said, feeling embarrassed for her brother.

"Aww, hell bud," said Paul, "I caught Ashley doing the same thing."

"Paul!" Ashley yelled, as she jumped over at him and began smacking him in the shoulder as he wrapped her up in his arms, pinning her to his chest so she couldn't move.

"I came home late one night and heard a buzzing sound from her room. I heard her moaning something and I poked my head into her room. That's when she said, 'Oh Paul, yes'."

Ashley was three shades of red brighter than her hair. "It's not fucking funny," she said, laughing embarrassedly.

"What was the buzzing noise?" Beth asked, sincerely not understanding and causing another bout of laughter. Danni leaned over and whispered in her ear as Ashley moved back to sit next to Mike. "Ooooh," she said a few seconds later. "Oh my."

"So we all have dirty secrets," Sally said, "It's not that odd. I've got a daddy fantasy, myself."

"Have ya'll seen my sister's titties?" Matt asked, causing another roar of laughter and a glare from his sister.

"So, who's next?" Paul asked.

"Mike, I think." said Beth.

Grumbling, Mike looked around the hot tub wondering who to go after next. "Paul, truth or dare?"

"Ah hell, truth," he said, shrugging.

Mike thought for second, and then grinned.

"Try not to outwit anyone. You'll just end up looking stupid and they'll end up laughing their asses off at you."

Mike ignored it. "Since you embarrassed your sister, and I've been embarrassed by mine... have you ever thought about your sister like that?"

As everyone peered at him, waiting for an answer, Paul looked like he was trying to decide how to answer. "Sure," he said finally. "I think everyone has at some point."

Ashley had an odd look on her face, but Mike was unsure what it was. She was clutching him less tightly, though her face was still red.

Paul excused himself at that point and headed to use the bathroom, effectively ending the game. As he did so, Sally decided it was getting late and excused herself from the party, as did Sarah, heading inside to start cleaning up.

As Paul came back outside, he grabbed the rest of the last case of beer from the fridge and brought it over.

"Ya'll can crash here if you need to," Mike said. "We've got a strict policy on driving drunk," he said, "as you can imagine."

Paul nodded, understanding completely, and as the evening progressed and the alcohol kept flowing, it became clear that neither of the other two families would be leaving. They played a few more rounds of Truth or Dare, plus a drinking game or two.

Finally, around midnight they all decided to head inside and call it a night.

Sarah offered Paul her room, heading upstairs for Danni's bed. Nodding his thanks, he grabbed Ashley as she began to head upstairs for Mike's room.

"Not so fast," he said, pointing towards Sarah's door. "You can have the bed. I'll sleep on the floor."

Missy headed upstairs with Emma while Matt stumbled towards Mike's room and collapsed into the floor. Mike grabbed a blanket out of the closet and tossed it over the already snoring form on the floor.

Heading back downstairs, he locked up quickly and headed back to bed, the soft covers enveloping him like a lover, and sleep took him quickly.

******

"I can't believe you told them that story," Ashley said, sitting on Sarah's bed.

"Aw, come on little sister, it was just the alcohol. No one is going to remember that," Paul said, laughing and stripping off his shirt and wet shorts, dropping them into the bathroom.

"You're going to sleep naked?" Ashley asked. "This isn't our house!"

Paul looked down and shrugged. "You've seen me naked before, and I shut the door to the room. I didn't bring anything but these trunks. We weren't exactly planning on staying, remember."

"Still," she said, trying not to look like she was eyeballing him. He flipped off the light and the room was plunged into darkness. She heard him rustle around and then stand up, walk across the room and click on the switch on the wall. Soon, she heard the gentle woosh woosh of the ceiling fan. "Come on Paul, you don't have to sleep on the floor. I can share with you. You're my brother after all."

"You sure?" he asked from somewhere on the floor.

"Yeah, you aren't gonna be able to lie down there all night. Come on," she said, throwing the blankets open and scooting over to lie against the wall.

Paul began to drift off, thinking of the games in the hot-tub, and all the half naked women. He was very glad that he let Ash talk him into going out with Emma. She wasn't really the type of girl that he was usually attracted to, but then neither was his sister and he'd already admitted that he'd thought about her in compromising ways.

Matt was funny as hell, and his sister had an outstanding rack, as did Emma and all three of Mike's other sisters. He smiled in his sleep, relishing the vivid memories in the hot tub. Finally, he began to drift off.

Later that night Emma appeared. She was nude as she slid into the bed next to him and turned over, pressing her smaller form against his. He felt his thick rod begin to swell and push against her back. She smelled wonderful, something light and flowery, he thought as he wrapped his arms around her. She shifted her hips, moving enough for his cock to slide down and off her butt, between her legs and immediately caressing her naked pussy lips.

Groaning she moved her hips down, pushing hard against the tip, which suddenly slipped and he was inside of her, gently pushing deeper as she grunted at the thickness.

He moved his hands down to around her waist and gently rolled over with her underneath him, facing away, spreading her legs and pulling out slightly before thrusting deeply back in causing her to moan loudly. "Fuck me," she said, her voice a whisper. "Oh, yes Mike, fuck me," came the sound of her voice.

Paul stopped cold. He opened his eyes and jumped in surprise. He'd been dreaming, he was sure of it, or was he. He looked down and saw a dark form swiveling her hips on his cock.

"Come on, fuck me," she said again. He froze. It wasn't Emma. What the fuck was happening? He pulled out.

"Oh no, don't stop," came a loud demand.

'Oh my god,' Paul thought, turning over and facing away. It was Ashley. 'Fuck,' he thought. 'FUCK!'

Behind him he felt her turn and face him, her hands running over his back, around his hips and grasping at his cock and started stroking it back and forth.

"Ashley, stop," Paul said.

They both kept frighteningly still, neither wanting to speak, as the realization crept into Ashley's brain.

Finally, she released his cock, which was strangely refusing to go away and leave things to the experts.

"Paul?" she asked.

"Just go to sleep," he said. "This was all just a dream."

She lay there in silence for a second. "Paul," she said, sounding surer of herself this time.

"Sleep Ashley, we can talk about this another time," he said.

"Paul," she said more insistently, sounding more like an older sister than a younger one, sure and confident. "Turn around and look at me."

"What the hell is it Ash," he said, turning over on his back and not looking at her.

"We need to talk about this, and not tomorrow," she said.

"It was just a mistake, Ash."

"It was?" she asked.

"Of course it was, Ash," he added, "You're my sister. It's wrong."

"Then why did I like it, and why am I still turned on?" she asked.

He sighed and closed his eyes, truly not expecting that answer. "Come on Ash," he said, running a hand over his eyes.

"Come on what? At least I'm being honest," she said

"What, I'm not?" he asked.

She lifted herself up and put a hand on his chest, draping one leg over one of his.

"How many times have you thought about me? About us?" she asked.

"Ash, stop it," he said. "I don't want to play games."

"Paul, I'm not playing games," she said confidently. "I've wanted you for awhile now, ever since I found out about Mike and his sisters."

Paul sighed. "What are you talking about?"

She began to run a hand over his stomach. "Mike's fucking his sisters."

The statement floored him. "Are you fucking serious? Even Emma? That's crazy," he asked.

"Yes," Ashley said, moving her hand downwards, tracing little circles as she began to intrude into his private areas, "even Emma."

"That's fucking crazy," he repeated.

"Says the guy that was just inside his own sister, and seemed to be enjoying her pretty well," she said and ran her hand down onto his cock. "See, you're still hard as a rock, harder in fact, I think."

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,315 Followers