Just This Once

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It made me lose rhythm for a second, and I had to ask if she was sure while I attempted to find the groove that had her on the verge of another climax. Chrissie nodded through a few heavy moans. "Yes, cum inside me." She begged "Please Jeremy, cum in me." I groaned and pounded into her harder, making her voice crack and shake while she screamed for me to "Cum in my pussy, please cum in my pussy! I want to feel it – Feel you cum in my pussy! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa-Ooooooh!"

I thrust into her hard enough to lift her ass off the bed and roared at the ceiling. My dick swelled and I felt her inner walls squeeze me tightly, shaking as I erupted and flooded her greedy snatch with my spunk. I went on pumping at her until I felt my knees start to give. Laughing and moaning, Chrissie pulled me down on top of her, where we kissed until I slid away, landing on the carpet. She lay on the bed panting and smiling, my cum oozing from between her thighs. "Sorry," I said as I climbed on the bed with her. "I didn't know you were a virgin."

She rolled over to lie on my chest. "Doesn't matter anymore." Chrissie mumbled tiredly. "Besides, it was worth the wait." She added as she turned to face me. I raised my head and kissed her quickly. Minutes later, as our sweat was drying our skin together, she asked a question that had been rolling around in my head for days. "So, how are you going to break it off with Stephanie?"

I took a coward's way out, waiting until a few weeks before our lease ran out before admitting I just wasn't in love with Stephanie any more. It wasn't easy sleeping in her bed every night for four months when the girl I wanted to be with was just two rooms away. We almost got caught several times, accused separately many more, but by the beginning of August we had already found a small house to rent by ourselves and didn't really care what our roommates thought.

But what actually happened was...

Chrissie moaned again, this time breaking our kiss to gasp for breath and to swing her leg over me. She held my head in her hands and started kissing me again, pressing her body against mine. I untied her robe and slid both hands under it and around her back to get a hard grip on the plump ass that I'd been watching out of the corner of my eye since I moved in. Chrissie laughed and threw her head back; slinging her head towel to the floor and rocking her body towards mine, grinding her bare crotch up across my pants-trapped erection and to my stomach. The pressure on my gut made me regret my choice of reheated fried beans and polo-rojo enchiladas.

I tried to hold it as I looked down at her dark hard nipples topping her firm breasts and her soft flat belly and neatly trimmed black pubic hair, but then she kissed me and bore down on my abs and I thought I was going to explode. "Chrissie stop." I groaned, but she went on grinding and kissing. I had to lift her beautiful nearly naked body off mine, grunting "I'm so sorry." as I tossed her to the other end of the couch. I sprinted for the bathroom to ruin the toilet. When I was done, I entered the common room to see Chrissie had locked herself in her own bathroom. I raised my hand to knock, but couldn't think of what in God's name I could say to excuse what just happened.

The next time we both had a morning off from class alone, I heard her shower start, run, and stop, but she didn't come to join me on the couch after. This time I did knock on her door, having worked on an apology speech for a few days. "Just... don't." Chrissie stopped me soon after opening the door. "I get it, shit happens; literally, in this case." she sighed and sunk down on her bed. "I like you. A lot." She admitted. "It was just after you ran off, I was sitting there thinking - My God! I was about to lose my virginity to Stephanie's boyfriend."

"I, uh..." I stammered. "I had no idea you were a virgin. I wasn't trying to push you into anything, I just thought-"

"I know what you thought," Chrissie spat, "It's what everyone thinks. It doesn't matter anymore." She shook her head and looked away from me. "Please, just go away, and don't tell Stephanie I tried anything." I apologized once more before I shut her door, but it fell on deaf ears. Chrissie and I barely ever spoke after that, and she grew bitchier to everyone by the week until our lease finally ended and I moved into a smaller apartment with Stephanie and Courtney. I spent several more miserable years with Stephanie before finding out she had been cheating on me for a very long time.

12