Just Trying to Get Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tripper stood up, scooped up her ejaculate and smeared it on his rigid fuck piston and then rammed it up her ass. He fucked her hard, slamming her ass with each punishing stroke, while grinding on her clit with his thumb. Shit! My eyes were wide at the unbelievable sight. Damn, Lucy never even let me touch her asshole, and here was a father buggering his daughter like she was a slut. Then it dawned on me, Amy was a slut; she was her father's slut! Amy continued to wail, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhh f-u-c-k P-a-p-a-w! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" as she trust her butt back to meet each inward thrust of her Papaw's fleshy piston.

Testosterone flooded into my blood system and again my penis swelled for action. My dick was up and I craved to try that. I had never ass fucked a girl before and now was my opportunity. Tripper's buttocks clinched and his body jerked as he spewed his semen into his daughter's rectum. Tripper stepped back pulling his still discharging organ from her ass and shot his final globs of jiz onto her stomach.

I stepped into the slot and put my dick to her dilated anus, eager to lose my own virginity. She sat up on her elbows, shaking her head 'no'. "Please not in the ass! Not now, I'm too sore there! Please!"

I sank it in anyway.

"OH FUCK!" She lay back down. I guess that the girth of my dick was greater than her Papaw's, and I stretched her sphincter even more to accommodate me. Her ass was tight, tighter than her pussy. I didn't use any lubricant as her Papaw left her ass slick with his cum and I slid in and out easily. I leisurely fucked her rather than pounding her like her father did. She murmured, "Mmmmmm. Mmmmmm," in response to my slow pace. She shuddered and grimaced as she climaxed once again. Warm vaginal discharge dribbled onto my impaling dick, bathing it, adding lubricant to my trusting stalk.

Damn, but this was some hot babe. I can't remember the last time Lucy had an orgasm, if she ever did, but his babe, she kept cumming and cumming. I pulled out without cumming myself, as I thought she was ready for a little rest and I wanted pace myself and fuck this good looking honey until I had to leave the next morning.

I lowered her legs and turned around. Tripper was casually rolling up another joint and lighting up. I took a deep hit. I don't clearly remember much after that. Time was on some metaphysical sixth dimension. I vaguely remember lying on the floor with Amy on top screwing me while sucking her Papaw's dick, but then again maybe I just imagined it.

I woke up with the sun streaming in my eyes, sprawled out naked on the floor, with the damned Labrador licking my crotch. Tripper and Amy were nowhere in sight. I had a dull headache and an even duller mental capacity. I got up and stumbled into the bathroom to take a leak. I looked into the bedroom. Amy and her father were snuggled up and snoring away. I went to the kitchen to try and find something to eat, finding only a big slab of pallid tofu, a few fruits and some muffins. I had an apple and a dark muffin that tasted like sawdust.

I tested the telephone. It worked! I called Billy's Garage in nearby Onca and told them where to find my car. He said he would be there in about forty-five minutes. I dressed in my still damp clothes and called Lucy.

"Hey, it's me... Yeah, I'm okay... I'm sorry I worried you last night but my car broke down...In the middle of nowhere...I stayed with some very nice people...I tried to, but their phone was out...No, my cell was out of range, it wouldn't work...No, I couldn't just go to their neighbors, they have no neighbors...It was raining like hell! I'm not yelling at you, I'm trying to explain to you that I couldn't call...I know you were worried...Look, a tow truck is on its way. As soon as I get the car repaired I'll be on my way...I guess three maybe four hours...I couldn't call you until now Lucy! The phones were out! You can believe me or not, but that's what happened...The car threw the fan belt...No, you can't drive very far without a fan belt...No, it didn't make me get into a wreck...I'm sorry, Lucy, I couldn't call you... I'm trying to get home...Look, the tow truck will be here in a few minutes and I've got to go...I'll call you when the car's fixed."

I hung up; exasperated and thoroughly annoyed, regretting that I'd ever called the damned tow truck.

I looked in again on my benevolent hosts, but they were still asleep. I left a note thanking them for their hospitality and walked back to my car. It was a beautiful day, but the most incredible experience of my life was over.

Epilog: I plugged Lucy as soon as I got home and that was the last time that cold bitch let me touch her. It's now four months later and I've been served divorce papers. Seems I gave her the clap. Her father fired me and I have nowhere to live so I plan on visiting my sister to lick my wounds. I think I'll take the short cut, and bring along some wine and a big box of rubbers.

12