Just You and Me and Sis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Doctor I'll be there," I said as I got down from the exam table and walked backwards to the dressing room.

I dropped the gown and placed it in the hamper and got dressed. Why did he want to see me in 'his office'? I already knew how to figure my due date and why babies are made. What else could he feel necessary to tell me?

I picked up my purse and turned to leave the room as I caught sight of myself in the full length mirror. I swear I could see a little belly already. I dismissed it as wishful thinking as I opened the door out into the hallway.

I walked into the doctor's office and sat in the chair opposite his desk. The wall behind it filled with books and bound magazines. A nice fish tank sat in the window that overlooked Lake Michigan.

"Why do doctors make you wait so much," I thought to myself.

Just about then the doctor walked in and shut the door behind him as he walked past me and sat down in his over stuffed chair.

He asked me several questions and pulled out his little gage that can determine a babies due date. I filled in some info about last period etc. and he mentioned that the baby would be due on or around the middle to end of May of next year.

Then he said something that I wasn't prepared for.

"Do you want to know the sex of the baby now or later?" he asked.

I just gave him a blank stare. Well maybe the 21 century was good for something.

I didn't want to find out until I talked to Mikie and Maddy. So I told him I would let him know at my next visit.

I walked out to the desk and wrote a check for the visit as Heidi made the next appointment and gave me the card. I made sure that I had the insurance card from earlier and said good bye as I opened the door.

Michelle the doctor's young nurse called after me and said, "You forgot this Mrs. Evans," as she handed me a shopping bag of numerous things. Oh I loved 'goodie bags'. I smiled at her and said thank you and left.

I was in my own little world as I went down the elevator and got into my car. I sat in the parking lot and placed a call back home. Maddy answered the phone and wanted to know exactly where I was. More like a mother than a daughter.

"I'm in the parking lot at the doctor's office, why?" I answered.

"Well, you just up and went out. Mikie said you where in down town but I wasn't sure I could trust him. Well I guess I can," she said.

"I'm going to stop by the grocery store for something for dinner and I'll be right home after that," I said.

Maddy said, "Okay, see you then."

I went by the meat market first and then to the market for some fresh vegetables. I put the bags on the seat next to me as I fell into the flow of afternoon traffic.

Before I knew it I was in our neighborhood and I swear the car knew its way home. I pulled into the drive way as I saw Mikie run out of the kitchen door. He waited until the SUV stopped and then he opened my door as he bent at the waist and kissed me. I felt him grab the bags and then he was running back into the house.

I turned and got out of the car as I followed him in. "What did this kid have up his sleeve?" I thought to myself.

I won't bore you with details of dinner. But afterward we were sitting in the den going through some video tapes and newer CD's. I had a box of tapes on the floor as I sat there pulling them out and trying to figure out what I wanted to get rid of and to keep.

Mikie and Maddy were sitting at the game table looking through the CD's and DVD's.

It was dark out already as we'd pop in a DVD or a tape to see what condition they were in.

The music would go from the theme of "Jaws" to "Gone with the Wind". I sat back and watched Maddy and Mikie as they played 'keep away" with one of the other of disks or tapes.

After Mikie put in a tape he came over to where I was sitting and knelt down and rubbed my belly as he said, "Mom, you are going to look incredible with a cute little belly all full of my baby."

I just smiled at him as I remembered when I was pregnant with him. I had gained 42 pounds and looked like a beached whale before I went into labor. And he thought I was going to be

"cute". Yeah, right.

He got up to walk across the room to the table and Maddy started to ask questions about my visit to the doctor's office.

"Did anybody even realize that you were a widow Mom?" she said.

"Well, Dr. Barnes knew but he didn't ask any questions, why?" I said.

"Oh just wondered that's all," she answered.

"Hey," Mikie bellowed. "Anybody gives you any grief I'll punch there lights out Mom."

He sounded like a gangster of the 1920's, from New Jersey of all places.

"Don't worry about it honey," I said as I chuckled a bit.

My pregnancy went wonderfully normal. My morning sickness didn't last very long at all, something like 3 or 4 weeks total. I swore I wouldn't gain as much weight this time as I did with Mikie.

Both Maddy and he exercised with me everyday. As September came and went I had to almost push those two out the door to go to college and work. Mikie started to come up with every kind of excuse he could think of why he shouldn't leave me every day.

"Not going to work young man. Your child needs a smart Father so get over it," I said in a stern voice. I smiled up into Mikie's handsome face as I stood at the door and waited for him to gather his things and head out the door.

Deja' vu hit me as memories of sending Robbie off to work while a 9 month old Maddy clung to my breast and I got more and more pregnant with Mikie. It seemed that Maddy was always up and out the door before Mikie even stirred in the bed.

Some nights he'd sleep with me in my bed and sometimes in his own room. It had to be a MAN thing I thought. Whether he was here or in his room we made love at the very least 5 nights a week. Not even Robbie and I did that when we were first married.

One morning I brought up the sex of the baby idea to both him and Maddy.

"So, what do you two think?" I asked excitedly . "Would you both like to know if we'll have a baby girl or a baby boy?"

"I vote yes," said Maddy with a big smile on her face as she picked up her book bag and car keys.

"I think it would be marvelous that we can know so soon," Mikie said as he finished his eggs.

"That makes it unanimous, I will find out at the next visit. Anybody want to go with me?" I

asked...Mikie looked at Maddy and they both looked at me.

"Yes," they said in unison. So it was final, in 2 weeks we would all 3 pile in the SUV and go to my doctor's appointment to hear him tell us if I was carrying a boy or a girl.

That same day, I felt like I was working again, the phone didn't stop ringing and every time I sat down the door bell rang. I was seriously thinking of just taking the cordless phone outside and sitting on the front steps. This is ridiculous I felt like a 'jack in a box'.

The last time I opened the door it was a delivery man from the "Born again" antique shop where we bought the beautiful crib. He was a very handsome man about my age. I felt like I knew him but I couldn't think from where.

I showed him and his helper to the room we were going to use as a nursery and as I opened the door, the bright yellow walls seemed to jump out and say, "Hello, baby."

As they were setting the crib up I watched this man that I swear I knew; until finally I just walked to where he was sitting on the floor putting the brackets on the head board of the crib.

He glanced up at me as I approached him. I must has had a very strange look on my face because he stood up and asked me if I was okay.

"Yes, I'm fine. But I have this nagging feeling that I know you from somewhere," I said as I stared at him.

"Yes, I have the same feeling about you," he said with a smile as wide as the Missouri River.

We finally narrowed it down to the graduating class of 1965 at Springs High. His name is Jimmy Hunter. We both looked at each other when; an expression of acknowledgement came across our faces at the same time.

"I remember you. You had long straight black hair and you were forever getting in trouble for skipping class and getting caught with some guy in the parking lot," he said.

"Oh yes, that's it remember the bad stuff," I said with a laugh.

"The man I was in the car with is the man I married and had 2 children with," I said.

"Oh that's wonderful. So what does he do now?" Jimmy asked.

"Robbie died 3 years ago in Iraq serving our country," I said.

Jimmy reached over to me as he pulled me into a hug, "Oh Maggie, I'm so sorry," he whispered.

I took a step backwards as I smiled and said "thank you."

Jimmy and Todd, his helper, continued to set the crib up and even moved it to the wall on my instruction.

We exchanged phone numbers and they left. Just after they pulled away from the curb, the chaos began again. The next to be heard from was Mikie as he called between classes to check in on me.

"How's my favorite gal?" he asked.

"Fine, they brought the crib today," I said with a big grin on my face.

"Oh good, I'll stop by the store and get the sheets and blankets you wanted," Mikie said.

"Okay that will be great. When you and Maddy get home we'll go out to dinner," I answered.

I sat back on the sofa and laid my head back as I drifted off into dreamland.

The next thing I knew I heard the front door open and Maddy yell out, "I'm home Mom."

She walked into the living room as I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Oh so you were catching 40 winks huh?" Maddy asked with a big smile.

I yawned and shook my head up and down, "yeah," I remarked.

I told her that the crib had been delivered and that I had gone to school with the delivery man and that he knew her daddy too.

Just as we were turning off the light in the nursery we heard Mikie yell at the top of his lungs, "Hey where is everybody?"

We didn't answer right away we just walked down the hallway and down the stairs.

"We were up stairs in the nursery honey," I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Let me wash up and we can head out for dinner," Mikie said.

Maddy and I sat on the sofa and waited. We were tossing back and forth the ideas of baby names. Finally Mikie appeared at the bottom of the stairs and said, "Okay let go I'm starving."

We walked out the side door and got in the SUV; Maddy and Mikie were doing the name game as we have come to call it.

Since I was driving I figured we'd just go where I wanted to go, "evil grin."

We arrived at Olive Garden just as the sun was setting.

Mikie jumped out and practically jumped off the hood to get to my side of the vehicle to open my door and be the perfect gentleman, as well as the proud pa-pa.

As we went inside Mikie held my hand and opened the doors and told the hostess that we needed a table away from the crowd. Now that last request I had no idea where he was going.

As we made our way to the private dining room, the wonderful smells of the great food, the happy smiling faces and the waiters running back and forth.

As the hostess opened the door to the dining room and turned on the lights all I could hear was 'hurray'. Robbie's company was there. In their camouflage uniforms and berets.

'How did they know I would choose this restaurant?' went through my mind. The commanding officer, who I'd only spoken to several times since Robbie's death, came over to where we were standing as he shook my hand.

"Congratulations on the new addition to the family," he said as he bowed from the waist.

I just stood there with a silly grin on my face feeling like an idiot.

"Ah thank you, I think," I said.

The Captain took my hand and the kids followed as we sat at a beautifully decorated table.

Mikie and Maddy were smiling and chuckling so hard that I almost was afraid that they would start acting like little ones again.

He stood next to me as he gave a speech about Robby and how he was always ready for anything. No matter what it was he was there and ready to go when his country called.

Several of the young ladies were getting tears in their eyes as was I.

Just as a tear rolled down my cheek the baby kicked for the very first time. I startled and sat up quick as both Maddy and Mikie turned to look at me. I just waved them off as I continued to listen to the Captain's speech.

As he concluded every man and woman stood and applauded as the Captain closed with a prayer.

We sat down; myself and the kids and held hands. Just as I was letting go of Mikie's hand to pick up the menu I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was like a hand of reassurance. I glanced at the Captain and I could see both of his hands. I could see both of Mikie's also, they where on the menu. Maddy was across the table from me so I knew it wasn't her.

I reached up with my left hand to pat the hand on my right shoulder but there wasn't anything there.

H-m-m, that's strange. I just dismissed it as me feeling weird.

The night went wonderfully. At one time or anything every one in the company stopped by our table and congratulated us on the new addition.

One of the women and I were talking about the different phases of pregnancy and she looked at Mikie and said, "Just wait until you get married and have a baby, you'll understand."

Mikie was absolutely floored at her statement. I could almost see the steam pouring out of his ears. I just looked at him as I shook my head slightly.

"Later Mikie, not now," I whispered.

I could tell Mikie wanted to stand up and tell everyone in the room that the baby I was carrying is his. He is the Father.

He settled back and finished his meal. Maddy was flirting with one of the men in uniform, 'ah a child after my own heart,' I thought.

As everyone was on their way out they stopped and wished us good luck. I could feel the heaviness in the air, Mikie was ready to explode. He wanted to say something. But every time I felt him getting ready to open his mouth I just shook my head from side to side.

The Captain stayed and he and I talked about the new education program that the Marines were starting and that if Mikie wanted to pick up where his Dad left off he could put in a good word for him.

Oh that's what I needed. I just shook my head 'no thank you'.

As I pulled out of the parking lot I felt Mikie's hand on my shoulder. It felt just like the one I felt earlier.

"Mom, I wanted to tell the whole world that this baby is mine," he said as he glanced at me.

"I know baby, I know," I said as I looked in the rear view mirror at Maddy. She had her face buried in her cell phone texting someone. Her fingers where flying over the key pad.

Well, this was looking promising I thought.

Mikie turned and faced me as his hand dropped from my shoulder to my belly. Still only a slight bump he loved caressing around my navel.

"Hey guys," I said. "Earlier I felt the baby kick, isn't that wonderful?"

Mikie asked, "Why didn't you tell us sooner?" almost scolding me.

"I was too busy eating," I said with a chuckle.

Well, with that Mikie leaned closer and began to run his tongue around my ear lobe.

"Mom, I love you and my baby so much," he whispered.

I reached over and patted his leg, almost going up to his crotch. "No, not such a good idea," I thought to myself.

Mikie's hands were softly floating over my engorged breasts. Even so early they looked like I had had implants. But no they were all mine.

With the pregnancy hormones and Mikie's over active mouth I knew that if he didn't slow down on my chest I would be leaking all over the place.

"Hey you two," I began. "In 2 weeks on that Wednesday I have my doctor's appointment and we will find out the sex of the baby."

"Oh yeah Mom," Was heard from the back seat.

Mikie leaned closer to my belly as he said, "Hey there little person, this is your Daddy. In a little while we will find out if you are a Suzanne or a Martin."

I just made a face at those two names as we stopped at a traffic light.

"Who in the world thought up those names?" I said as I looked up at the light.

"Well its not written in stone," Mikie said. "We will probably change it a few times before you pick a name you like."

In my mind I was staying, "Anything but Suzanne or Martin."

That night as we were all heading up the stairs I stopped at the bottom and took a deep breath and started up the stairs.

Mikie stopped about half the way up and turned to watch me slowly ascending the flight one stair at a time. He turned and jumped over the rail and landed on the living room floor, and he walked up behind me and carried me up stair and laid me in my bed.

With not another word, he slowly took my clothes off and laid them on the cedar chest at the foot of the bed. I was now naked, my skin popped up goose bumps with the cool breeze and my nipples stood at attention. Mikie walked around the end of the bed as he took off his boots, his jeans & his shirt.

He pulled back the comforter and sat down on the bed as he swung his feet under the covers. He turned facing me as he kissed each nipple and moved down to my navel and kissed his way to the small triangle of hair over my pussy lips.

"Oh Mom, you smell so wonderful. So sexy," he whispered against my stomach.

"M-m-m, baby that feel so nice," I said as he nibbled at the outline of my pouty lips through the hair of my pussy.

"I don't want to hurt you or the baby, Mom," Mikie sighed.

I just managed to say, "Ah huh," as I felt Mikie gently stroke my clit with his tongue. Then I felt his fingers make their way into my moist pussy and within a split second he was stroking that sensitive area on the top of my birth canal, known as the G-spot.

My body quivered and shook with the orgasm he had created in me. I came all over his hand and his fingers.

"You are so beautiful," he said as he leaned back to look at my whole body.

"Thank you honey, it means more than you know to have you love me this much," I whispered.

Michael Robert Evans could have fallen in love with any woman in the world, but he chose me.

Chemistry between two human beings is something that science has yet to figure out.

Love is a very difficult matter of the heart. When it accrues it is blind, it doesn't take in consideration, color, race, nationality or who you are. I believe that is why so many young

men fall in love with their Mother's.

I could feel my body move as Mikie gently ran his fingers over my nipples. His kisses began to really excite me, more so than normal. I watched every move he made that night, as if it

were the last time I would ever see him. I wanted to memorize ever hair on his head, every

muscle of his body, just everything about him; so that I could replay it in my head forever.

"Oh baby, love me," I sighed as I felt his lips on my body.

"M-m-m, yes an excellent idea," he moaned.

I could taste my own cum on his lips. As I was licking my own lips to savor the taste, I watched in amazement as his cock sled into me.

He was gazing into my eyes when I looked up, a half smile on his face as I felt his cock touch

bottom. His lips searched my neck as he began to stroke himself in and out of me.

He moved up and planted a kiss on my lips. He moved faster and deeper as he set a rhythm of motion into my body.

Maybe it was the extra hormones in my system but I was enjoying loving and wanting it

more. It just felt right.

My orgasms where earth shaking lately. My greatest fear is to be having an orgasm when my water breaks or going into labor after just making love. I haven't discussed this with the doctor yet but I would next time; when we would find out the sex of the baby.

Mikie was trying very hard not to lie on my belly. It wasn't that big but it seemed to get in the way.

"What is going to happen when you get 8 months or so? Will we be able to make love like this?" Mikie asked.