Justicia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hemo101
hemo101
60 Followers

Despite the number of gastronomic delights laid out before them, Both Helena and Anneka just had a simple salad and cheese for lunch. They did have wine to go with it, which they had a lot more of than the food.

During lunch Helena tried to pry Annika for some details about the party. She, however, remained tight lipped and always answered that "it's a surprise" with a smile on her face. Otherwise, the lunch went very well with the girls happily chatting it up and exchanging gossip, that Helena started reconsidering her future plan of getting rid of Annika.

After the girls had eaten their fill and declined any dessert, Annika led Helena to the veranda to get some sun. As Annika opened the double glass doors leading out to it, Helena saw that the veranda was huge and offered a panoramic view of the ocean. It could accommodate a full party load of guests for dancing under the stars, together with the full orchestra as well. At the moment the veranda was empty except for two chaise lounges and, and in between, a glass round table with an umbrella on top.

Annika offered to rub oil on Helena as soon as they got to the loungers. Feeling quite relaxed after their repast, Helena nodded her head and took of her robe, finally exposing herself in the bikini to the other girl for the first time. Annika took a sudden intake of breath at the delicious sight of Helena's all but naked body. It's a good thing she was wearing real dark Chanel sunglasses, which allowed her to openly stare at Helena with hunger and longing in her eyes, without the other girl knowing.

Annikas hands trembled slightly as she lovingly slathered the oil all over Helena's naked flesh. Once she had Helena thickly coated all over, she led her to one of the lounges and helped remove her sandals before laying her down on her back.

After applying some oil on the soles of Helena's feet, Annika asked her if she would like a little massage. Being light headed from the heat of the sun and the fullness of her belly, Helena could just manage to purr out her assent. She drowsed off to sleep with Annika's magical fingers rubbing her all over.

The sun was much lower in the horizon when Helena was shaken awake. Still a bit groggy from her slumber it took a while for Helena to register Annika's smiling down on her, telling her to wake up as the party was starting.

Returning Annika's smile, Helena slowly sat up and stretched her arms up to loosen her muscles. It was then that Helena noticed that there was another girl with Annika also smiling at her. She smiled back.

Feeling a bit grungy and sweaty from all the excess oil lathered onto her and from being out under the sun, Helena said she had better take a shower first before she joins the party. However, when she looked around for her robe, it was nowhere in sight. When she asked Annika where it was, the beautiful Swede just laughed and told her that she had put Helen's robe and shoes away, since she was sure the Conde would not like the look he planned for her ruined.

Annika then told Helena that she had no time for a shower since the Conde was expecting her already. Annika then took hold of both of Helena's arms and pulled her up from the lounger. Once Helena was on her feet, the other girl with Annika took hold of one of Helena's hands and she was marched in between the two women towards the party..

As she was being pulled along between the two girls, Helea noticed for the first time that Annika had apparently changed for the party. Like the girl with her, Annika was in some sort of sailing outfit complete with wind breaker and top sider shoes. When asked why she was dressed so, Annika told her that the theme of the party involved sailing or yachting, so everybody would come dressed accordingly. She also revealed to Helena, that in her case, the Conde wanted her to come as a sunbather, body all sweaty and glistening with oil, which surely would make her the toast of the party.

While being so led, Helena could not help but notice the difference in sound the slip-slapping of her bare feet made on the cold granite floors, as compared to the squeaks of the other girl's rubber soled shoes. She could also not help but pray there would be others dressed in swimsuits too, so she would not be the only one feeling undressed and out of place.

Alas, it was not to be.

To Helena's utter dismay none of the other guests were even remotely in swimsuits. In fact as she scanned the twenty five guests scattered around the huge ball room, comprising of ten men and fifteen women, every one of them were stylishly garbed from neck to foot, in the latest of nautical fashion. Helena could not help but despair at how inappropriately (un)dressed she was as she was escorted into the room.

Helena was in a daze as she was being circulated around the room to meet the guests. She recognized most of the men as friends and associates of the Conde and kept her eyes downcast in shame, as she tried to avoid any eye contact with them whatsoever. She did feel their ravenous and lust filled stares roving all over her all but nude body, which made her involuntarily cringe as she made her rounds.

As for the fifteen women in attendance, she recognized some of them as the girlfriends of some of the men present, while the rest were all strangers to her. To a woman though, except possibly for Annika, none of the other women appeared even remotely friendly towards Helena. Some acknowledged and eyed her indifference when introduced; while most of them just stared back at her in silence with a most distasteful and utterly contemptuous look on their face.

Helena finally caught sight of the Conde standing at the far side of the room, talking to a slender brunette dressed all in black, whose back was turned. He was wearing his commodore outfit, complete with admiral's cap. Before Helena could call out to the Conde, he fixed her with a smile and signaled over to Annika to bring her over.

With her heart fluttering at the sight of her man so virile and handsome standing so close by, Helena was just about to break free from her escorts and rush pell-mell over to his waiting arms when the Conde did the must unexpected thing. He leaned towards the woman he was talking to and gave her a long and lingering kiss on the lips.

Taken aback by the Conde was doing, Helena stopped on her tracks and stared at him in disbelief. She had to be virtually dragged the next few feet before she finally stood before the Conde and the woman he was kissing. The Conde looked at her with a mischievous gleam in his eyes, as he broke the kiss to whisper something in the other woman's ear.

As the room grew silent in anticipation, the woman in black slowly turned around to face Helena.

"Hola, Helena its been quite a while, si? " The woman in black said to Helena with the phoniest of smiles. " I hope you still remember me, because I have never forgotten about you in all these years."

If Helena was shocked to silence after seeing her lover kiss another woman, she was now petrified with fear upon realizing who the other woman was.

"Luisa?" . . .Helena tentatively whispered, desperately hoping that was mistaken.

"Si." Luisa answered back. "I am Luisa, your former colleague and best friend. . . The girl whose confidence you broke all those years before. . . The girl whose life you screwed over for the sake of a promotion."

Helena just hung her head in shame as a litany of her sins were being thrown to her face by the aggrieved party. She tried to block off all of Luisa's righteous indignation from her consciousness, that Helena almost did not get the last of Luisa's admonition.

"The girl whose lover you tried to steal". . .

Caught by surprise by Luisa's last statement, Helena looked up to her to protest her innocence. However, before she could even open her mouth, Luisa threw her drink at Helena's face, catching her mostly in the eyes.

Temporarily blinded by the sting to her eyes, Helena failed to see Luisa charge at her and grab onto her hair with both her hands.

"Hija de puta!!!" Luisa screamed. "I'll teach you for messing up my life." Luisa continued as she savagely yanked on Helena's hair, shaking her brains thoroughly.

Despite having had her hands released as soon as Luisa's drink was thrown to her face, Helena did little to protect herself as her hands flew up to try and break Luisa's hold on her hair, to no avail. It was only then that Helena tried mounting an offensive of her own by latching onto Luisa's hair also and a hair pulling match began.

Meanwhile, the crowd gathered around the combatants to get a better view of the fight. Everyone cheered as the woman in the black hoodie and tight long black pants gave a vicious tug to the other woman's hair. While everyone jeered as the woman in the bikini screamed out in pain. From the crowd's reaction you could very well tell that everybody was rooting for Luisa and none at all were for Helena.

The girls got their feet entangled while pulling at each other's hair, causing them to both fall to the ground. This did not, however, cause them to lose their grips on the other's hair as they continued to battle, while rolling all over the floor.

At one point in the fight, Luisa found herself lying on top of Helena. She was able to extricate one of her hands from the other's hair and used it to slap, punch or otherwise beat the other girl all over her head and face. Helena could only scream with pain at this new assault, as her plea for the Conde to save her seems to have fallen on deaf ears. In fact, the Conde was immensely enjoying the match and would not have, or allowed any one else to interfere.

Due to the beating she was getting Helena was forced to let go of Luisa's hair and tried to use both her hands to cover up with. This allowed Luisa to now straddle her clearly outclassed opponent, in a school girl pin ,and pitilessly beat down on Helena with both fists blazing, to the raucous cheers of the appreciative audience. The Conde included.

Luisa had Helena helpless and in tears when she decided to humiliate her further. With a most evil smile, Luisa ripped off Helena's bikini top. As Helena's naked breasts were unceremoniously exposed to the world, the room filled to a cacophony of cruel taunts and shrill wolf whistles, as the crowd feasted on Helena's once hidden delights.

This encouraged Luisa to pay special attention to Helena's breasts and she spent the next ten minutes or so principally attacking them. She sadistically pinched them all over and pulled and twisted on each nipple as far as they would go. She slapped them to and fro, making them look like a pendulum. And, she even used them as punching bags, alternatively driving her fists into them.

As a result of all this special attention, Helena was reduced to a sweaty lump of quivering flesh begging and crying for mercy. This was not to be.

Getting a bit bored of the torture she was inflicting, Luisa came up with an idea which she thought would be so much fun. She grabbed Helena by her hair with one hand and painfully dragged her to her feet by the hair. She thereupon got behind Helena and put her in a full nelson. Once she had the poor woman's nakedness helplessly put on display, that is except for her remaining bikini bottoms, Luisa led Helena towards the encircling audience, inviting them all to join in the fun. They all obliged.

Of the two sexes, It was the women in the group who proved the most brutal. While the men mostly contented themselves in twisting Helena's tits a bit, the women went way beyond. Like sharks on a feeding frenzy, the women attacked Helena as a group, slapping and punching her all over her face and upper body. Some even latched their claws on to her swollen breasts and sadistically dug into their soft flesh. It was a miracle that Luisa was able to keep her hold on Helena who all the while was yelping out in pain and begging for mercy.

" AAYIEE. . .ENOUGH PLEASE!!! . . . NO MORE POR FAVOR!!!"

Unfortunately for the poor Helena, the more strident her please for mercy grew, the more rabid the women became in torturing her helpless body.

After a minute of having the women enjoy Helena's company, Luisa moved her along to come face to face with the Conde, who was calmly sitting on a chair. Helena was fervently pleading with him for help as she was being presented to him, but instead of saving his paramour, the Conde eyed her with a wry smile and tweaked both her nipples.

Although what the Conde did was not the most painful of punishment she received by far, to Helena this was the cruelest blow yet, since it was dealt by the man she loved. She just broke down and cried as she was led away, but not before she was made to witness the Conde's face break into a huge grin when he saw her tears start to flow.

After her stint with the Conde, Helena was then brought back before Annika. Luisa said something to her in Swedish and the tall beautiful blond woman sexily sashayed over towards Helena.

When she was face to face with Helena, she gently put her hands on her and started to massage away the pain from her aching flesh. She also planted little kisses on Helena's lips and neck while running her hands all over her naked flesh.

As the all but naked Helena stood sandwiched between the two fully clothed women, her traitorous body slowly began to respond to Annika's expert ministrations. She gave out an involuntary moan when the beautiful Swede deeply kissed her on the neck, and her hips started to undulate as the circles Annika's probing fingers were making were getting closer and closer to her crotch.

When Annika's hand reached its destination, she gently massaged Helena's pussy through the cloth of her bikini bottoms, before suddenly wrenching the last remaining covering Helena had on her body. Helena was now utterly and totally naked. This however did not elicit the usual raucous reaction from the crowd, who just stood there in silence, absolutely mesmerized by the show taking place before them.

After she had bared Helena nude, Annika contemptuously discarded what remained of Helena's bottoms, and started caressing the other woman's glistening slit. At this point Luisa let go of Helena and stepped back, leaving the now compliant nude to the expert and loving hands of Annika.

Annika helped Helena to the floor and started kissing and loving her all over. She stuck a finger into her pussy and rhythmically sawed it in and out, causing the naked woman to purr out in ecstasy. Once she had the other woman going, Annika added more and more fingers into Helena. She had already gotten four into her and was just about to add a fifth, planning to fist the naked beauty beneath her, when Helena c ame to an explosive climax.

While Helena was being made to cumm in public, Luisa went over to the Conde and asked something from him. He readily agreed and removed his belt, handing it over to Luisa. It was an Armani belt and it was a gift from Helena. Menacingly, Luisa approached the bucking naked form of Helena on the floor who, was just on the verge of cumming.

As soon as Helena started cumming, Luisa brought the belt down hard on Helena's breasts. Helena's eyes batted wide open in shock and pain at this new assault, as Luisa rained blow after blow on her with the belt, intent on denying the naked woman the afterglow of her climax.

As soon as Luisa resumed her attack, the crowd erupted back to life as they cheered on Luisa as she continued to whip Helena with the belt. Annika meanwhile busied herself wiping her hands with the remnants of Helena's bikini.

Helena tried scampering away to escape Luisa's wrath but the crowd just got in her way. She got tripped by one of the women, and fell down allowing Luisa to catch her and flog and kick her all over without mercy. Unable to escape the punishment meted to her, Helena got into a fetal position, and remained that way until she mercifully passed out from the pain.

When Helena came to, she found Luisa seated on a chair in front of her with her legs demurely crossed. Seeing that Helena had finally awoken, Luisa straightened up and imperiously addressed her.

"So, you are awake, cono. Are you ready to do all that I say? Or would you prefer some more of this?" Luisa raised the belt she had earlier used to chastise Helena with, which the other woman immediately recognized as her gift to the Conde.

In total fear, Helena immediately agreed to do whatever Luisa said. She also stole a glance towards the Conde and looked with sadness as he looked back at her with the widest grin ever.

"Bueno" Luisa said and she motioned for Annika over.

Annika brought with her a stack of papers which she then dropped on the floor beside Helena. Helena was then told to sign them, and did so without even bothering to read them when a pen was handed to her. Wiping away her tears with her left hand, she used her right to busily write out her signature.

When the papers were all signed and were taken away by Annika, Luisa commanded Helena to get up on her knees and sit back on her crossed feet. She had a tale to tell and wanted Helena's full attention.

To Helena's mounting discomfort, Luisa told her that she had found a way of embezzling billions of pesetas from Helena's bank, but the papers she had signed would point to Helena as the culprit. The money of course would end up in Luisa's secret Swiss account as compensation for the humiliation she underwent at the hands of the bank Chairman's daughter's .

"Of course," Luisa chillingly added matter of factly " the Chairman would have to resign in disgrace for such huge a loss, and most likely shoot himself."

Luisa also told Helena that she had just signed over authorities allowing the closing of all her accounts as well as the selling off of all her possessions, the proceeds of which would again find itself in Luisa's account, again as recompense, this time for Helena's crimes against her.

"So you see chika, after today, you have nothing. . . nada. . . all you have will be mine now. . . and soon, you will not even own the clothes on your back." Luisa evilly gloated at the naked woman cowering at her feet. Helena could only look back up at her, in horror and despair.

After allowing Helena time to digest the direness of her future, Luisa called out to her to lay on her lap. Like a zombie, the naked woman crawled towards the clothed Luisa and settled herself gingerly on her lap, with her hands and legs outstretched on opposite sides of Luisa, and with her ass the highest part of her body.

Everybody was expecting Luisa to give Helena's ass a well deserved spanking. However, instead of an immediate spanking, the expectant audience watched as Luisa merely playfully rubbed Helena's ass, while the Conde made his way towards them.

When the Conde stood before them, he gave both women his most dazzling smile. He then genuflected and took out what appeared to be a Bulgari ring box and presented the ring not to Helena, but to Luisa, together with a proposal for marriage.

"NO . . . El Conde. . NO. . . WHY ARE YOU GIVING HER MY RING!!!" Helena cried out in dismay.

This elicited a sharp and loud slap on her ass from Luisa, which echoed through the silent room.

"Your ring? What makes you think the Conde would ever give a low class puta like you a ring, cono?" Luisa asked.

"But the ring has my initials H.M. engraved at the back!" Helena insisted.

"Ah, the initials H.M. You thought them to mean Helena Martin, did you not pendeja? For your information my full name is Helois Margaux Lavalin y Sevilla. My father was French and I stopped using my full name when he divorced my mother and returned to France. I hispanized my name and adopted my mother's surname as my own, so I became Luisa Sevilla. " Luisa explained.

"However, my boyfriend Tony, insists on calling me Helois, saying it sounds more classy. So you see puta the initials H.M. does not refer to you at all. They stand for Helois Margaux and the J.A refers my boyfriend Tony, Juan Antonio."

hemo101
hemo101
60 Followers