Justin Thyme Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,842 Followers

I was surprised when the counter bell rang, indicating a need for either Jim or me to come to the front of the store. This didn't usually happen in the evening, as most specialty requests came in during the day, and to Jim. On Saturdays we would occasionally get such a call, usually someone for whom I had done some work wanting my services. I figured it was most likely someone with something that needed some service work, although the clerks were well able to handle writing up warrantee issues.

I walked into the showroom area to find Dave Hulvey grinning at me. He stuck out his hand, and said, "Hi there, Justin. I miss having you in class this year. I have to work a lot harder now!" He chuckled, and then went on, "Janelle said to say hello, by the way. You really made an impression on that girl!"

I smiled broadly I return. My crush on her was long over, but I did still remember her fondly. Now she was cutting quite a swath up at ASU in Phoenix, and I'm surprised she remembered me much at all. "Thanks, Mr. Hulvey. She is a sweet girl. I miss having her around the High School. What can I do for you today?"

"First of all, call me Dave. I'm not your teacher any more, and I'm coming to you as the expert. I feel funny having someone who knows more than I calling me Mr. I want to install an entertainment room in my basement, with a home theatre type setup. I can put one in, no problem, but Janelle insisted I talk with you and have you build one out for me custom. She was totally blown away with the setup you have in your room at home, and she insisted I enlist your help. I know Jim allows you to do custom work out of the shop here, and I'm not trying to cut him out. That's why I waited to come here rather than catch you at school."

"Sure. I'd be happy to work something up for you. I can't do anything on it this week, other than the very basics, because I won't be in this weekend. Dad and Mom are taking Rosemary and me up to Phoenix. They bought a house for us to use next year instead of paying for the dorms, and we have to go take a look at it. Would you like to stop by my place and take a look at what I've done? That would give us a starting point, and then I'd need to schedule a time to make some measurements and do some acoustic tests where you want it set up. If I'm going to do a custom setup, rather than using off the shelf, I like to design it to fit."

"That sounds good to me. When would be best for you?"

"I could meet you at the house right after school tomorrow. Jim will be in, and he can handle the store until I get here."

"That works for me. Would it be all right if I brought the wife along? She isn't real keen on spending the money to go custom, but Janelle insists we do it right."

"Of course! Now, we do have some excellent home theatre set ups here, with surround sound and all the bells and whistles. They can all be optimized for your space to a large degree. You don't have to go custom to get good sound. I hate to over sell you."

"Oh, yes, I know. I've been doing some research online before coming in. I'll never get Janelle off my back though if I don't at least explore the options. I'll see you at say 4:00 or 4:15? Just as soon as I can get home from the school and pick up the Mrs. Maybe when you get up to ASU next year you can get together with Janelle sometime. She could do a lot worse than a young man like you." He stuck out his hand and said "Goodbye," before turning and walking out the door. Now THAT was interesting!

Focusing my attention on planning Mr. Hulvey's theater room (I couldn't bring myself to call him Dave) allowed me to have my emotions, and my face under control when I finally closed down the shop at 9:00 and went home. I fully expected Mom to be waiting for me when I got there, and she was. Fortunately, Rosemary was upstairs, so I didn't have to try to hide my feelings in front of Mom. She is pretty perceptive, so I needed every bit of luck I could get. I'm sure Rosemary had that in mind.

"Hi, Honey. Did everything go OK with Dad and me both gone?"

"Oh, sure, Mom." I hugged her as soon as I could set down my backpack. "We're big kids now. We handled it. How's Grandma? Grandpa doing OK?"

"Oh, they're both doing very well. In fact, they would like to ride along with us up to Scottsdale to see the house if she keeps doing this well."

"Good. They kind of had us worried there for a little bit."

"The girls didn't tease you too much, did they?" Mom has seen some of the teasing I get from Susie, especially, although fortunately, not the blatant stuff! Rosemary and Steph, of course always chimed in, and Mom was sometimes concerned it went too far. Gotta love those protective moms!

"Oh, I don't let that stuff bother me. I usually just keep to my room and let them be." Usually, yes, but to call last weekend "usual" didn't fit the English definition of the word. I doubt it fit in any other language either! Changing the subject radically, I said, "I had an interesting visitor at the store this evening."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. You remember Mr. Hulvey, my Industrial Arts teacher?"

"Isn't he the one that had the daughter you were sweet on? Where is she, anyway? I haven't heard anything about her in a while."

"Yeah, that's him. She's up at ASU. Anyway, he came into the store looking for me. It seems he wants a home theatre installed, and Janelle insisted he talk to me about building it out custom."

"That's funny. Doesn't he teach electrical stuff? Why couldn't he do it himself?"

"That's just the thing. He could, and with some of the home theatre setups we have at the shop he would do fine, especially if he went with the Bose system, but you remember Janelle drove me home so I could get stuff to fix the sound system for the play." She nodded. "Well, she was surprised at the stuff in my room, so I played a couple of pieces for her. She told everybody as school about it, and I got a few orders for some small stuff. Mr. Hulvey told me she insisted he talk with me about building it out custom, so he and Mrs. Hulvey are coming over right after school to see what I have and how it is set up. This could be a very good project!"

"That sounds good." She followed me into the kitchen, where I raided the fridge to find something to eat. "I need to talk with you for a minute about your sister."

Uh Oh. Here it comes. I carefully steeled my face before turning and closing the refrigerator door. I suddenly wasn't hungry any more. "Why, what's wrong? Is she OK?"

"Oh yes, she's fine. Nothing is wrong! She was just very happy when I got home and just bubbling in fact. I haven't seen her that happy in a long, long, time, so I asked her what was going on. She told me you two had been talking and got some things worked out between you this weekend. I guess Grandma getting sick kind of scared her, but she said you were there for her and really helped her get over it. I just wanted to say 'Thank you.' You've really grown up in the last few months. I feel a lot better about the two of you going off to school, now, especially since you will be living in a house together instead of living in the dorms, with all the partying and things that go on there."

Man, was I relieved! I guess Rosemary was able to sell it to Mom OK. "It wasn't anything big really. She just needed a shoulder and someone to talk with. We've kind of drifted apart a little bit the last few years, and I think it was good for both of us."

"Well, she hasn't had enough good things to say about you since you gave her that Koala. That was the most thoughtful gift I ever saw. You know, it really is almost too bad you two are brother and sister. I think she would really fall for you otherwise." Ouch! Did she step in it this time! Careful, Justin. Be very, very careful.

"Hey, it wasn't all that much. I had to hunt a little to find just the right animal, and I couldn't stand to hear that old clock radio any more. I didn't have to give much for that Wave Radio, 'cause it was our sample from last year. All I had to do was mount the bear and wire it through the inside. I did kind of tweak it a little bit." A little bit? That Koala was wired like a crooked pinball machine.

"Well, I just wanted to say 'thank you.' It really means a lot to me to see my kids growing up." She reached over and grabbed me around the neck and pulled me into a hug. I'm pretty sure I saw moisture in her eyes for a minute. "It also tells me you are mature enough for what your father and I want to discuss with you two about the house up in Scottsdale. Initially we weren't really sure if you were mature enough for what we had in mind, but I really believe you will do well with it."

"Oh? What's that?"

"Let's just wait until Friday, and we can all discuss it together, and then Saturday, we will drive up there and walk through the property. We haven't actually closed on the deal yet, so if this isn't to your liking we will find something different."

"I thought you gave us the keys to the house?"

Mom laughed. "Oh, we did. The locks just aren't installed yet! You know you never leave the same locks on a property once it changes hands!" Duh. I never would have thought of that!

"You know, I think you and Dad are pretty good parents. Rosemary and I must have raised you two right!" I gave Mom a big hug to her laughter. She gave me a playful swat on the ass and said, "Go ahead and find yourself something to eat. I'm sorry to cut out on you, but I'm really tired. There hasn't been a lot of sleep the last couple of nights."

"Sure. No problem. I'll see you tomorrow evening. I'm closing again. In fact I'll be closing through Thursday since I have to take Friday night and Saturday off. We don't need to stay over Saturday evening do we? Jim said he could let me have Sunday off if needed, although I'm sure he would like to have a day off himself."

"We hadn't planned on it. I don't know why we would, but if we could hold Sunday as a possible it would give us options."

"OK, he said I can let him know as late as Friday night if need be. I'll tell him we're not sure. Thanks, Mom." I gave her another hug and kissed her cheek goodnight, and then I turned back to the fridge to rummage again. Suddenly I DID have an appetite.

After digging out some leftovers and nuking them I cleaned up my mess and headed upstairs. I didn't know if Rosemary was still up or not, and didn't want to knock on her door if she was sleeping, but I needn't have worried. She heard me coming up the stairs, and I saw her door pop open just enough to peek her eye through. She saw it was I and with a big smile on her face she swung the door open all the way. It took only an instant for me to know why she peeked through first!

She wasn't nude, which was my first thought when she only opened the door a crack, but rather, she had on a diaphanous gown that highlighted her already gorgeous body, with a tiny pair of lacy panties underneath. The bodice was open in the front all the way to the navel, with ties loosely holding it together. The bodice was made of a semi-opaque lace material that her nipples were threatening to puncture.

Some clothing is made to hide the body, to be modest, or to conceal the figure or to hide one's beauty. Other clothing is designed to accentuate highlights, and to make one look as good as possible by overshadowing any perceived flaws. This gown, on the other hand, was designed to display the body in its best possible light, and where concealment was present it was concealment only to create an allure, to beguile and seduce the fortunate soul who was privileged to behold it. The emerald green bodice over a very pale green floor length gauzy gown was created solely for one of her hair color and complexion. The color of Rosemary's eyes was between the two greens of the gown, and was set aglow by the combination and the passion behind them. I stood transfixed at the beauty I beheld. I was so awed by what I saw that my mouth watered, but my cock did not get erect. Oh, it was stirred, alright, but this was beyond stirring lust, and bordered on reverence.

"Hurry up and come in here, silly, before Mom sees you staring in here like a calf at a new gate!" She reached out and grabbed my hand and gave me a quick pull, before quietly closing the door behind her. It was then I saw that she had also had her hair done, and it was in long ringlets and pulled back from her face, but in a soft fashion that framed her face. I still was stunned speechless by her radiance and beauty.

"I take it you like?" I could only nod, dumbly. "I think the lady at the shop thought I was buying it for my wedding night," she giggled. "You should have seen her trying to help me pick it out. It was a hoot!"

My voice still was not working as I drank in the vision before me with my eyes. I held out my arms, and Rosemary stepped into my embrace with a sigh. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for that," she whispered softly in my ear. "I kept watching the clock and wanted to call you at the store to be sure you hurried home, but I didn't think it would be to smart." She snuggled her face more deeply into my neck and sighed again. "I wish you could stay with me again tonight, but I don't think it would be very wise. You have no idea how badly I want to feel you inside me again." Her arms pulled me even more tightly into the embrace.

I wanted nothing more than to carefully disrobe her and worship the beauty my Rosemary had become. How can it be possible for a brother to be so smitten by his own sister? I know twins are supposed to be closer than other siblings, and I understand, but this went much deeper than sibling, or even twin, love. I knew that no matter what ever happened, Rosemary was mine, even when she found someone else and married, or if I married someone else, she was mine, and I was hers. Totally. Completely.

Releasing my hold on her I slipped one arm down to her knees and gently lifted her and carried her over to her bed. I wanted so badly to lay her down and crawl up there with her, but I knew if I did that I would never leave tonight. Mom was not a snoop, nor did she check on us, but often she would come up to talk with us about something or on some errand. It was not a risk I dared take, and if Mom was to see me in here with Rosemary, and saw Rosemary dressed like this she would know instantly what the story was. In fact, if she was to see us together as we were she would read or faces and know, even if we were dressed in gunny sacks.

I sat down gently on the edge of the mattress, holding Rosemary seated across my lap. I leaned in for a gentle kiss and whispered softly, "I love you." It was the first words I had managed to eke out, but they came from the depths of my soul. "You are so absolutely beautiful that I was stunned."

"I noticed," and she giggled. "I hoped you would like it."

"You have no idea!"

"Good. I like to make you happy." Rosemary snuggled more deeply into my arms. "I've wanted to be here all day long." She let out a deep contented sigh.

I held her close to me for a few minutes, savoring every second, yet with the conscious thought that we needed to be more careful than this. All it would take is a knock on the door and we would be busted. I knew Mom was tired and was going to bed, but that didn't mean she wouldn't think of something and want to talk with us about Grandma or something. It wouldn't be the first time. Mom was not the kind to get a thought or an idea and put it off until tomorrow, and it was not all that late.

"I don't want to, but I have to go. Mom might come up. You know how she is, and we would be busted big time." I gently started to set Rosemary onto the bed, but she grabbed hold of my neck and squeezed. The pressure of her breasts was nearly enough to change my mind, but prudence won out. "Sweetheart, you know I have to." Slowly Rosemary released me, and I set her down. I leaned in for a quick peck on the lips and stood slowly. I knew it was going to be so lonely in my room tonight, but I had to go.

Rosemary, sitting on the bed, looked up at me wistfully, before grabbing my hands and pulling herself up, and into my arms once again. "Justin, I love you."

"I know, Sweetheart, I know. And I love you back, and always will. I will never forget last night, nor will I ever forget how you look tonight." Another quick peck on the lips and I stepped back. It was wrenching, but I did it.

Rosemary looked down at my crotch, suddenly, puzzled. "You aren't even hard?"

"Not on the outside, but I will be as I remember this time. At this moment I'm overwhelmed, and I love you so much it bypassed sex." I quickly stepped back for a quick, fervent embrace; then I grabbed my backpack and headed for the door.

I wasn't a moment too soon! I had no more than cleared the door when I saw Mom turn the corner at the bottom of the stairs and start up. She had her nightgown on, with a robe over the top, and obviously had been to bed. "Hi, Mom. What's up?" and I closed Rosemary's door behind me. I knew that would give Rosemary a warning, now I just had to stall Mom for a minute to give Rosemary time to get out of that beautiful gown and throw on one of my tee-shirts like normal.

"Justin, I was just coming up to talk with you for a minute. You and Rosemary talking? You have no idea how I like to see that. You two used to be so close. Anyway, I remembered after I went to bed that Grandpa asked if I could stay over tomorrow night, and help him get Grandma to the Dr. early in the morning Wednesday morning. You kids will be OK with that, won't you?"

"Oh, sure. That'll be no problem. Is she OK?"

"Sure. Grandpa just wanted a little support I think. All of this has hit kind of hard with him, too."

"I think that's a good idea. Don't worry about us. We'll get along just fine." I hoped Rosemary had finished changing by now, but I stepped in to give Mom a good one-armed man-hug, and held her tight for just a minute. "You know, I like the way you love and care for Grandpa and Grandma. Not all kids are that way with their parents, and it bothers me to see it. I love you, Mom."

Mom looked up with moisture in her eyes and said, "Thanks, Justin. That was really sweet to say."

"Well, I meant it." And I did. Fortunately, Rosemary popped her door open, wearing my tee-shirt as I had hoped.

"Hey, Mom, what's up?"

"I forgot to tell you Grandpa wants me to stay over tomorrow night and help get Grandma to the Dr. early in the morning. Justin said you two would get along OK."

Rosemary stepped into the hallway quickly, leaving her door open so that the still made bed could be seen. Quick thinker, that girl! "Mom, you don't worry about us. Justin and I are big kids now. We're going to be on our own in just a couple of months now, anyway."

"Don't remind me! Where's your robe? You shouldn't be running around like that in front of Justin!"

Rosemary looked down and said, "Oh, I was just changing for bed when I heard you talking and I forgot to grab the robe." She swept her hand over the front of herself indicating the tee-shirt, "Justin doesn't care, anyway."

"Well, I do. I hope you won't be running around in front of everybody like that when you get to school."

Rosemary dropped her head submissively, "Oh, I don't think so. Justin's my brother. He doesn't count." She looked at me out of the corner of her eye as she said this. "Goodnight, Mom. I love you. Goodnight, again, Justin," and she turned and walked back into her room and closed the door.

Mom just shook her head, watching the door close, and then turned back to the stairs. "Goodnight, son. I'll see you in the morning." I nodded and moved to my door and entered my room on shaky legs. 'Justin doesn't care, anyway'? Oh yeah? Then why is my cock so hard and quivering?

Friday morning finally came. I was a nervous wreck, dodging through the minefield of my love for Rosemary, her love for me, and not letting Mom catch on. Since I didn't have to work Rosemary rode to school with me, which added stress to the day. I couldn't help myself. Every time I was around her I know it was obvious to anyone who knows us that something was happening.

Callicious
Callicious
1,842 Followers