Justin Thyme Ch. 09

Story Info
Fun with a twin sister and two of her friends.
19.1k words
4.77
113.7k
100

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,837 Followers

This is part 9 of a multi-part story. It will not make sense without reading prior sections. Thank you for following my tale, and for the comments I've received. I appreciate your support, and all comments are appreciated. Enjoy.

The vision before me was exquisite. I literally was dumbfounded, unable to speak, and having trouble regaining my breath. How she did it so quickly I don't know, but somehow Rosemary had done up her hair, not really in a bun, but I don't know how to describe it. Tendrils of hair framed her face on either side, and she was a vision in that lovely negligee we had almost been caught with just a few days ago.

Slowly, I rose from the sleeping bag where I was lying and I walked to meet her at the door. In all of the porn I have seen I have never seen a more beautiful sight than what was before me. There is something about love that transforms a woman when she is with her man. I'm sure there is also something that transforms that same man. Whether I had been transformed I know not, but as she stood there in the doorway with a gentle smile on her face she glowed. I approached with outstretched arms to embrace her.

"This is as close to a wedding night as I will ever come with you. I hope you like it."

My voice was still overwhelmed by the beauty of her trusting, loving smile; framed by her red-gold hair and her emerald green and light green peignoir. Finally, I croaked out, "You are so lovely!" OK, flunk me for originality, but for truthfulness I deserve an A+. Confident of her own desirability, Rosemary nearly floated into my arms. She nestled her head on my shoulder as I murmured inanities into her hair. For the longest time I just stood and held her, reveling in her complete love and devotion, knowing I returned every bit of it. What about Stephie? That was entirely on a different plane, very real, but also very different. This was my Rosemary, the one who made my life whole.

"I wish I could carry you over a threshold. This is as good as I can do." I lifted her in my arms and carried her over to our bed, gently knelt down, and laid her on the sleeping bags. I bent over her and kissed her gently. What it lacked in intensity and passion was made up for by the fervor and depth of emotion. I stepped around the bed quickly and then crawled in to embrace my darling Rosemary. I felt like my heart was going to tear a hole in my chest it was beating so hard. I love Rosemary so much it almost hurt.

"Justin, would you please undress me and make love to me? Lay claim to me and make me your woman?"

In a sense, it was a shame to undress her. The gown on her was so beautiful, and while she might wear it for me again, somehow I knew it would never be the same. I sat up and leaned away from her for a moment. "May I just look at your first? You have never been so beautiful before, and it isn't just the gown. It is everything about tonight. I love you, Rosemary, as I shall never love another. No one will ever take your place." She nodded, I think comprehending what I was saying. Finally, with hesitant fingers I gently began unbuttoning each of the buttons on the bodice. I didn't need to undo all of them, of course, but it was as if I was unwrapping the most exquisite present I have ever been given, which it was. I was unwrapping my Rosemary.

As each button was released another small section of her alabaster skin was exposed. When they were all undone I slowly pulled back the left side until her breast and nipple were exposed, then I leaned in and gently kissed it and carefully pulled it closed again. In no way did the material hide her breast. If anything, it enhanced its beauty. I repeated the action with the right breast before rising and offering my hand to help her stand. With her standing before me I slipped the gown slowly from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor in a slither of material, leaving her standing there wearing only a little string bikini type panty.

The love and trust in her eyes as she looked at me was heart wrenching. I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around her, crushing those magnificent breasts to me. My cock was so hard it was nearly vertical when I hugged her, and it was now trapped between our bellies, with pre-cum leaking heavily. "Justin, please take my panties off and love me. I can't take it any more. I have to have you."

I let my hands fall to the strings on either side, and allowed my fingers to slip under them. Slowly, I slid them down her legs, kneeling as I went, but I took the time to kiss and suckle each nipple as I went by, which brought a moan from Rosemary. As the panties passed her knees I was down on my own knees, so I leaned in and planted a kiss on her very swollen and very moist pussy. Rosemary stepped from her panties and dropped quickly to the bed and pulled me atop of her. "Don't wait any longer! I need you now!" Her voice was nearly cracking with intensity and emotion. "Please, Justin."

I didn't wait, but slipped my cock into her pussy slowly. She was so tight from arousal I didn't think I was going to be able to get it in at first, but it went, and then slid all the way in on the first stroke. When I was fully in place Rosemary grabbed my ass and held me tightly and burst into tears. I stayed still and just held her as she wept. Her arms slipped up around my chest and held me tightly to her. "I have wanted this all day, no, ever since I first wore that gown and we almost got caught. I love you, Justin. Make me your woman."

Her hips started moving slightly, and I took the hint and slipped slowly back out almost all the way, and then slowly back in. I knew I had to take it slow, or I was not going to last but a few seconds. I had never been so sexually aroused in my life, but it was oh, so different this time. "I want you to come deep inside of me and plant your flag, claiming me for all time. Don't worry about waiting for me, I just want you," she whispered in my ear. "You feel so good inside of me. I want to feel you come, way down deep." Her lips left my ear and settled on my neck at the shoulder, and I could feel her teeth gently biting down on me as her hips rocked in time with my thrusts. She was doing something with her vaginal muscles that squeezed and caressed my cock, doing all they could to bring things to a climax. I was moving as slowly as I could, doing all I could do to prolong this exquisite feeling, but knowing it was about to end. I knew I could never recreate this time, and I wanted desperately to make it last.

Suddenly, with toe curling intensity it ended. I quivered and shook as I pressed into Rosemary as hard as I could, and my cock planted my seed deeply into her womb, claiming her as mine. Rosemary cried out, and I felt her vaginal muscles clamp down on me as her orgasm came over her as well.

As our orgasms subsided we held each other tightly until I had to roll to keep from crushing her. I held closely to her to keep my cock from falling out, and we just cuddled and both quietly wept releasing our emotions. Yes, I wept along with Rosemary. We had not made any solemn vows to love and to cherish in a church, but we had just consummated that vow to each other. We both knew it could not be exclusive, that I would be sharing it with Stephanie, and one day hopefully Rosemary could find someone with whom to share the love also, but our first love would always be each other, and nothing could change that love.

Rosemary had thought ahead, and had a towel handy to keep us from leaking all over the sleeping bags, which was a good thing, and allowed us to remain in place and cuddle and snuggle. We kissed gently in little pecks and talked nonsense as we reveled in the love we shared with each other. I can only hope Rosemary felt as fulfilled and happy as did I.

Stephanie was shaking so hard she could hardly zip up her shorts. She pulled a tee shirt over her head as she ran to the door to wait outside for the police dept. She could hear sirens approaching, and walked out onto the lawn to flag them down. Tears streamed down her face as she cried uncontrollably. A squad car came to a screeching halt and the driver jumped from the car with his hand on his service weapon and a flashlight in Stephanie's eyes. She could hear others approaching as she walked toward the officer. "He's in there, officer. You'll be needing an ambulance if he's not dead," and she broke into fresh tears.

"Can you tell me what is going on? We got a call for a domestic disturbance. Have you and your boyfriend been fighting?"

"Oh, no sir. My mother's new husband tried to rape me, and I might have killed him. I don't know. I had to hit him in the head with a softball bat."

"Ok, hold on, please. I have to warn you that anything you say can be used against you in a court of law. Do you need an attorney? I'm not arresting you; understand, at least not at the present."

"I had to defend myself. He was trying to rape me!"

As another car pulled up, two more were approaching down the street. A female officer jumped out of the car and approached. "What do we have here, Johnson? Fight with a boyfriend?"

"This young lady says her mother's husband tried to rape her and she hit him with a softball bat. Why don't you talk to her and I'll check things out inside." He turned to walk toward the door, but stopped quickly when Stephanie called out, "Be careful, he's got a gun!"

The officer pulled his pistol, but waited for the next two officers to follow him before he entered the house. It was only moments before one of the officers was back outside talking rapidly on the radio as he came toward Stephanie.

Stephanie's legs were shaking so hard she had trouble standing, so the female officer, who introduced herself as Officer Sanchez grasped her by the arm and led her toward her patrol car and let her sit on the bumper. "OK, can you tell me what happened?"

"I was taking a shower, and was going to bed early because I had a bad headache. Mom had to work late at the hospital, and Paul, her new husband broke into the bathroom just as I was getting out of the shower. He's been trying to do that for quite a while, and I used a wedge under the door so he couldn't push it open, but he used some kind of tool to push it free. I didn't have any clothes on, and when he tried to grab me, telling me he was going to make a woman out of me, I kicked him really hard in the privates and got loose. He fell to the floor and puked, but when I tried to get out the door he grabbed my ankle. I stomped on his hand and ran to my room and was going to lock him out, but he got there before I could get the door closed all the way. He was trying to pull a little gun out of his back pocket. My softball bat was behind the door, so I grabbed it and hit him in the head really hard and he fell down and didn't move. That's when I called you and grabbed these clothes and ran outside."

Officer Sanchez was taking notes in a little pocket notebook, but stopped as an ambulance with lights on and siren screaming came to a stop and backed into the driveway. Neighbors all around were out on their lawns gawking. The patrol sergeant pulled up right behind the ambulance and walked over to Officer Sanchez, who asked him to stay with Stephanie while she went and conferred with one of the officers who had entered the house. Stephanie could see them talking together a little distance away. She was still shaking uncontrollably; to the point she was having trouble staying on the bumper. The Sergeant asked her if she would be more comfortable sitting in the patrol car, and she nodded. "You aren't arresting me, are you, Sir?"

"Oh, no. At least not until we know what all happened. I do have to put handcuffs on you, though, if you are going to be in the car. That is for our protection, as well as yours." Stephanie started crying again, but stood and put her hands behind her back. The Sergeant helped her sit in the back seat of the patrol car, but left the door open.

Officer Sanchez walked back over to the patrol car and squatted down so she could look Stephanie in the face. "What is your mother's husband's name, Stephanie? And, I notice you call him that rather than your step-father. Is there a particular reason?"

"His name is Paul van der Fleugal, and he just married my mother last weekend, although he's been staying here with her for the last month or so. I want nothing to do with him. This is not the first time he's tried to catch me in the shower, or get into my room when I was sleeping. Plus he's constantly trying to touch me. I don't know what Mom saw in him, but he's a creep!"

"Thank you. You did a good job on him. I wish all girls could do as well. If you'd like to step out of the car we'll take the cuffs off. Everything inside is exactly as you told me, so it is obviously a matter of self-defense, and as I said, a good job of it. You don't have to worry about him bothering you any more, either. He's a convicted felon, and as such is not allowed to carry a gun, so we have him on gun charges, plus attempted rape and aggravated assault. With his record I have an idea he is going away for quite a while, that is after he gets out of the hospital. You fractured his skull, plus did some major damage to his face. I'm not supposed to say this, and Sarge, you didn't hear me say it, but I wish every rapist got this." The Sergeant smiled and nodded. "I hear you, Sanchez."

Stephanie stepped out of the car and turned around so the Sergeant could remove the cuffs. "I'm really sorry I had to put them on you, but it's policy, and for our safety.

"What do I have to do now? Will I have to go to court, and do I need a lawyer?"

"We will need you to come down to the station, tomorrow or Monday will be fine, to file a complaint. Whether you have a lawyer is up to you, but I would suggest it would be a good idea, especially for when this goes to trial. You will be called as a witness unless he pleads guilty or takes a plea deal. We will be adding enough charges to make it difficult for him to bargain it down very much."

The EMT's pushed the gurney out the front door at about this time, and loaded Paul into the ambulance. They didn't bother with the siren as they left, although the lights were still flashing.

"When will your mother be home?"

"She should be getting here any time now. She had to work extra at the hospital because one of the other nurses called in sick."

"We will need to talk with her, since this is her house. It will be a while before forensics are done processing the scene. If you have someplace else you can go it would not be a bad idea."

Stephanie nodded. "Can I go back in the house and get my cell phone and some clothes?"

"Certainly. I'll go in with you."

Stephanie and Officer Sanchez made their way to the house and entered. Everything was fine until Steph made it down the hall to her room and saw the large blood stain on the floor from where Paul had bled through the nose and mouth after she hit him. She started shaking uncontrollably and crying. "It's OK, hon. You did the right thing, and you did it well. It wasn't you that was in the wrong."

"He's not going to die, is he? I didn't mean to kill him!" Steph was nearing hysteria.

"No, I don't think he's going to die, although I really don't think that would be a bad thing if he did, after what he did to you. I didn't say that. Don't worry about him. He brought it on himself. Just look past it and step around. Go ahead and grab your stuff and you can get out of here."

Steph grabbed some other shorts, a couple of shirts and threw them into a bag along with a hair brush. She grabbed her purse, and said, "I think that's all I need for tonight. Thank you."

Carefully looking away from the stained carpet they made their way back outside.

That's when Steph called us.

Rosemary and I were still cuddling and enjoying the afterglow of our sex. I was gently toying with her nipples and giving her little kisses as we talked quietly and just enjoyed each other's company. When her phone rang it totally broke the mood.

"Who in the world could be calling at this time of the night?" Rosemary was rather cross as she reached for her phone. For a moment she thought about not answering, but if it was Mom, she would be curious why we didn't answer.

"It's Steph! Hello." She didn't sound really happy as she answered.

"Rosemary, I need your help! Can I stay at your house tonight?"

"I'm not there, Steph. I'm up at Scottsdale. What's up?"

I could hear Steph's voice break into half sobs as she answered. "Paul tried to rape me, and I might have killed him. I can't stay at home tonight, and I know Mom is going to be pissed."

Rosemary instantly was over her grouch and she reverted to a mothering role she adopts so well. "OK. We have two options. You can go to my house. Mom would be most happy to put you up, and she would be a good one if you need someone to talk to. I know she is home, or you could stop by the house and tell Mom you need to borrow a sleeping bag and you can head up here."

"Could . . . could I please go up there? I," she sniffed and sobbed a time or two, "I know you and Justin are 'honeymooning' this weekend, and I don't want to spoil that, but I need to be with someone who loves me, and I know you two do."

I nodded at Rosemary. Steph needed us, I could hear it in her voice, and I needed to protect her.

"Come ahead. I'll call Mom and tell her to grab a sleeping bag for you. I'll ask her for some towels and things, too. Look, I know you are upset, and we'll talk after you get here, so please drive carefully."

I heard a sniff, and a soft "Thanks. You guys are always there for me."

Rosemary quickly called Mom and told her a little of what was going on, what little she knew, knowing Mom wouldn't let Steph leave without a little reassurance and some mothering. Dad was home, too, and he would give her some good positive attention from a father figure, which she so desperately needed with her own Dad dead these ten years. Mom and Dad are great at getting you to talk about what is bothering you, and at giving you the love and support you need without prying or being judgmental. I knew they wouldn't let Steph drive up here if she wasn't up to it, bringing her up themselves if need be. Have I mentioned how great my parents are?

"Now, where were we?" Rosemary asked as she put her phone away. She rolled back into my arms and gave me a big kiss. "Did I ever tell you, Justin Thyme, how much I love you?" Her body fitted so nicely against my own. "We have at least two hours before she gets here. Whatever can we find to do to pass the time?"

I felt her hand slide slowly down across my belly until it reached and grabbed my cock. I wasn't hard, but neither was I fully soft either. She got a nice handful and squeezed it. "What have we here? Is there anything we could find to do with it?" She slipped her lips right next to my ear and whispered, "I want to drain it dry. I don't care if you can't do anything tomorrow. I want all it has tonight," and then she licked my ear. By now she was stroking my cock, rather than just squeezing it, and it was nearly up to full strength. I want to try lots of things with you. Anything but tying me up or in the ass. I don't think I'd like that. Anything else, let's try it and see if we like it." She leaned back and gave me a radiant smile, the smile of a loved one with her lover.

"You ate my pussy earlier and it felt so wonderful! One of these days I'm going to return the favor, but tonight I want to do things that I benefit from, too. OK?"

I could only nod approval. The idea of a good blowjob intrigued me, but it seemed to me it left her lacking, at least most of the time. The difference to me about eating her pussy is she can make love and even orgasm again afterwards, whereas if I blow my wad I can't go again for a while, and it seems to me rather selfish. Not all the time, mind you. Like I said, I'm intrigued by the idea, but I want to be sure she is satisfied as well.

Callicious
Callicious
1,837 Followers