Juxtaposition Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our 32nd Anniversary is coming up in a couple of weeks," she whispered, bringing a warm smile to her sleepy face.

Leaning her back against the wall as she lost herself in thought, Valerie was proud of the fact that she could clearly recall each of the other 31 anniversaries.

Lost in the hypnotic drone of the washing machine, Valerie was gently nudged back to reality by the sound of stirring upstairs.

"It...it must just be Rodrego..he's probably going to the bathroom," Valerie assumed correctly as the trail of heavy footsteps passed directly overhead before the sound of the bathroom door closing echoed through the house.

Gracefully easing across the cool tiled floor in her warm bedroom slippers, Valerie casually glanced up the stairwell and her attention was caught by the reflection shining off a glass picture frame hanging on the wall. The hum of the washing machine's spin cycle filling her senses, Valerie crossed her arms and stood there in the concealed darkness of the basement until the sound of the upstairs toilet flushing caused the hair on the back of her neck to inexplicably stand up. An instant later, Rodrego emerged from the bathroom, his enlarged and distorted body reflecting down to Valerie, like a carnival mirror, as he quickly disappeared in the direction of the kitchen.

Turning her head quickly to the left as if she had been slapped, Valerie kept her eyes closed for several moments trying to convince herself she hadn't seen what she thought she had.

"...He....didn't....have any clothes on, "Valerie's inner voice trembled as the trail of footsteps continued through the house.

"He had to have a pair of shorts..or boxers on..or something," she rationally knew.

"No ..No he didn't," her memory replied.

"He has complained a few times about how hot it gets at night," Valerie remembered, gripping her hands tightly around her folded arms as she stewed in place. "And this late..I'm sure he's use to me and Nolan being in bed."

Her synapses seemingly drowning in molasses, the vibrations of Rodrego's returning footsteps didn't register in Valerie's head until it was too late. Her eyes still glued to the hazy and mangled reflection in the glass picture frame, a knot developed in the married woman's throat when the trim and chiseled teenager once again paced through her field of view.

A weak gasp trickled free from Valerie's lips and her body went limp.

"He was.....naked," she choked, her blood suddenly boiling at the brief distorted reflection.

The washing machine silent now behind her, Valerie stood in the eerie calm of the basement, twitching feverishly from the rushing dose of unexpected adrenaline in her system.

Her knees knocking under her untied housecoat and nightgown, Valerie felt her ears pop when the sound of Rodrego closing his bedroom door filtered downstairs.

"What are you going to do now?" she asked herself, for the moment having no way of putting one foot in front of the other as her mind raced in a million different directions.

And in that instant, all the glowing and precious things associated with her nearly 32 years of marriage was momentarily eclipsed by the one major thing that time had stripped away. While the love she and Nolan felt for one another was still strong and thriving, the passion and zest between the two had gradually faded under the grinding pressure of parenthood, running a business, health concerns and simply time itself.

"Stop it..for Godsakes..Stop it," Valerie tried telling herself even though it felt as if a blowtorch was being held to her face, as feelings long repressed and forgotten ignited inside of her.

To see a virile and naked young man freely strolling through the house, even if it was in a distorted two way reflection that gave the vision an eerie dream quality, Valerie couldn't deny the embryonic heat it had stirred in her flesh.

Unfolding her arms hesitantly, a jolt of electricity went through her system when her arms grazed the protruding bumps of her fat nipples through her gown. Looking as if she was being guided by remote control as she cautiously made her way up the steps, a look of grim determination spread across Valerie's plain face.

Closing her eyes, turning her head and biting her lip as she silently eased past Rodrego's closed bedroom door, Valerie looked up when she knew her own bedroom door was in reach. Taking a deep breath before stepping back inside, she felt her long dormant libido quivering and spitting like an old car that hadn't been started in way too long.

Once inside, Valerie closed the door behind her and leaned her weight backwards against it.

Her heartbeat audible in the silence of their bedroom, Valerie stood there for several moments, eyeing her sleeping Husband like a starving tigress would a piece of meat.

"God forgive me...but I just need it right now," Valerie prayed before slowly sliding up to the edge of the bed.

It had been a long time since Valerie felt that selfish. About as long as it had since she felt that sexual. Standing beside the bed, a shadowy and feminine figure above her motionless Husband, Valerie's thighs rubbed together under her gown causing the dew of her unplanned arousal to coat her entire crotch.

"Just pull the covers back..lay down and go to sleep," her rational voice demanded. "He has to get up at 5 in the morning to start work...and he's not feeling good anyway...and all you want is a quick romp......let him sleep...the least you can do is duck into the bathroom and take are of it there!"

"That just wouldn't be the same," the aroused part of Valerie's psyche quickly countered, disappointed with her limited past experiences of self gratification to mute the occasional burning want. "I need him inside of me!"

Extending her right hand forward in the humid darkness, Valerie's fingers inched down until she was caressing the front of her Husband's underwear.

"That right there.... is what I need," she greedily decided as she snaked her fingers into the fly and pulled out the same piece of stirring genitalia that had helped her conceive two children.

Shifting slightly on the sheets as if he was in the middle of a vivid dream, Nolan continued to doze as his wife crouched up onto the bed. Slipping her right hand inside the peehole of her Husband's underwear, Valerie gently cupped his balls while using her left hand to fish out his rubbery penis. Lovingly stroking it between the tongs of her fingers, Valerie anxiously watched the white shaft rise slowly into the air.

Moaning her approval as her crotch continued to tingle, Valerie rocked her pelvis forward and clamped her lips around her Husband's delicate hardness.

Jolted awake, Nolan groggily gasped down.

"What...what are you doing?" he coughed, lost somewhere between r.e.m. and reality.

Her mouth occupied with Nolan's slippery phallus, Valerie didn't respond.

"You know my back Baby..you know what the doctor....what the doctor said..about.....aahh..you know...about....ahh," Nolan tried to reason, each time losing his train of thought when his wife's tongue lapped over the crown of his prick.

Pulling her mouth off of Nolan's cock when it had reached its full shape, Valerie used her right hand to jack it off as she luridly addressed her Husband.

"Don't worry about your back Darling..I'll do all the work," she promised before swinging her right leg across Nolan's body and coming to rest directly on top of his crotch.

"Just lay there and let me do this," she softly whispered as her creaming pubis slid down on top of Nolan's awakened genitals.

"UUURRAAHHHH," they groaned in unison when Nolan's prick found its way inside of Valerie's frothy womb for the first time in over four months.

"YES..YES..YES," she hissed over and over as her Husband shuddered below.

"Just hold still Nolan... Baby..just hold it right there," Valerie softly barked, placing her hands down on his bare chest for support as the antique bed began to creak from the couple's shifting weight.

"Wha...what...what....what about.....Rod..rego...he might hear....hear us," Nolan breathlessly stammered.

"Too late to worry about that now," Valerie gasped, suddenly confronted once again with what she had seen minutes earlier from the hidden depths of the basement.

Collapsing her weight forward, Valerie mashed her mouth into the pillow beside Nolan's ear to quell her shrieks of pleasure.

"YEAH....MMMMMMMMM," Valerie deliriously cried, seeing the light of her orgasm at the end of the tunnel for the first time in a long time.

Squeezing her pussy furiously around Nolan's stabbing wand, a dreadful realization suddenly began to muddy Valerie's senses.

"OH GOD NO...Just hold on for another couple of seconds Nolan..PLEASSSEEEE," Valerie begged, but it was too late.

Whether it was the blood pressure medicine or the pain killers the doctors had prescribed, the fact that he was still half asleep or just dog tired from a long day of work, Nolan's endurance and erection gave out at just the wrong moment.

"NOOO..NOOO..nooooo...noooo," Valerie cringed, sliding her crotch off Nolan's and coming to rest in a fetus shaped heap on her own side of the bed.

Wedging her hands tightly between her legs to somehow sooth the burning expanse of her still needy vagina, Valerie laid there in the pitch black silence, on one hand continuing to stew in her own pitiful lust, and on the other, feeling a dreadful amount of guilt for the way she threw herself at her unprepared Husband and by what he must be feeling now as he rested motionless and mute beside her.

"I'm sorry ...Nolan," Valerie murmured, sounding like a remorseful child who was fighting the urge to cry.

Her serendipitous desire for sex unfulfilled, Valerie closed her eyes and allowed the darkness to engulf her, finally falling asleep with the prayer that the first light of a new day would help erase the unfathomable way the previous one had just ended.......

....Meanwhile...30 feet away, perched behind his barely cracked open bedroom door, Rodrego stood there staring down the hall towards the Benchkoff's room.

His fully aroused cock softly tapping the door in front of him as he held his breath listening for any trace of a sound to seep from Valerie and Nolan's bedroom, Rodrego had originally been stirred from bed by the distant and faint sounds of bedsprings grinding under the weight of passion but by the time he had rolled off the mattress and snuck to the door, all he had heard was the strange trailing off of Valerie's voice, followed by nothing but pure silence......

Part 2 is coming soon..thanks for being patient with the build-up here in Part 1...plenty of sex in Part 2.

12