Kacey's Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,982 Followers

"Ok, you fucking bitch you asked for it; just keep yanking the god damn shit out of my prick!" Matt continued to mercilessly assault his mother's ass with swat after swat after swat. It seemed that with each pop of her ass she tugged a little rougher on his cock so he kept right on smacking that voluptuous ass of hers.

They were now both yelping and moaning loud enough for any neighbors who might have been outside to hear them. Her ass turned a brilliant red along with the sun in its last gasp as it disappeared over the horizon. As hard as Kacey was playing with his penis he figured she might cause it to permanently grow an inch or two. Then Kacey surprised her son crying out, "Fuck me, come on fuck my damn ass, right fucking now!"

"Get up on your damn knees and I will ram your ass as hard as you have ever had anyone do to you, you God damn slut!" Quickly, Matt moved in behind his mother's posterior and was in awe of its natural beauty. Looking deep into her crack he couldn't help it and found himself licking and sucking on her perfect flower of a rosebud. He worked his tongue in and out of her anal opening as she pushed it against his mouth.

"Matt, stick that fucking cock of yours inside my fucking shithole right now; I cannot wait any longer." He was enjoying the taste of her shitty hole and her cum dripping from her pussy onto his chin more than he had ever before in his life but decided to do as his mother asked. Besides, he wanted to fuck the holy hell out of this perfect asshole.

Getting up on his knees he aimed his member at her anal passage and wiped some flower petals off her backside. Scooping some of her cum from her vagina he applied it to her rectum in an effort to lube her up. Then with one hard thrust he shoved his cockhead right through her anal muscles and into her shitty depths. His cock had never been in such a tight spot before so he rested for a couple of seconds and taking a deep breath he gave a hard push burying his cock up to his balls into mommy's back tunnel.

Kacey let out a cry but immediately wiggled her butt motioning for her big boy to continue. Grabbing on to her hips Matt pulled back and shoved hard right back into her. He couldn't believe how fucking great this felt as he thrust into her again and again. The yard was filled with the sounds of their skin smacking together and of their impassioned cries of ecstasy as Matt's strokes got faster. Kacey dropped her shoulders to the ground as she reached up and played with her clit as her son milked the shit out of her boobies.

They could no longer speak as every muscle in their body was helping them to reach a super orgasm. Then with a scream that could be heard a block away Matt let loose a flood of spunk in the deepest recesses of his mother's bowels as she nearly passed out as she convulsed in her own violent orgasm. Their energy totally spent the lovers collapsed into the garden for the next half hour before going into the house for dinner.

Needless to say, Matt didn't sleep in his own bed that night and was awoken the next morning with his mom's pussy in his face and her mouth sucking on his prick. The incestuous lovers worked around the house together all day in the nude but made sure to take a fuck or suck break at least every hour. That night Matt phoned his sister and during the conversation asked her, "Did you know why that little garden is so special to mom?"

"Yes I do; but, do you?"

"I just found out yesterday that she calls it her fuck garden; why didn't you tell me?"

"Because it is a secret as she only tells people she fucks there about it being her fuck garden."

"You mean you and her did . . ."

"Oh yes every time that I am home we sneak down there and rip off each other's clothes."

"I always wondered why the flowers sometimes looked a little flattened when I went out there in the morning," the boy observed.

"Maybe next time I come into town we can flatten them together little brother," she promised seductively.

hotpup
hotpup
1,982 Followers
12