Kandi Cums Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling, this is the final toy in tonight's orientation session. I think you've got the hang of this business pretty well, but we need to make sure. Watch this," Laura said, lying back on the cushion, her head near the floor and her legs pointed up and spread. Kandi crawled to the end of the cushion where Laura's cunt was peeking over the edge, and buried her face in the red, blood-engorged pussy of her stepmother. Tom watched silently, then knelt behind Kandi, rubbing her ass reverently.

"Baby, you've got the most perfect ass in the world," he said, taking care to be gentle, massaging her cheeks, and kissing them lovingly.

"Oh, Daddy, you say the sexiest things!" she said, turning from Laura's pussy and kissing her Father. "That's my last gift. I want you to fuck my ass, right here on this pillow. See, it's just the right height, and Laura will even help us."

"Baby, I don't know," he said, the realization of what she was asking suddenly weighing on his mind. "I mean, sex with my daughter, a blow job, an orgy.......oh, hell. It can't be any worse than I've already done. Turn that beautiful rear end this way!"

Laura had arisen, and was kneeling beside Kandi's ass. As Tom eased forward, Laura removed the buttplug and had him look at the beautiful, pulsing round opening. She took his dick and spat on it two or three times, smearing the slick saliva all over his steel-like cock. As he moved forward, she put the head at Kandi's asshole and helped him start easing it in. He moved slowly, letting Kandi get used to his size.

"Oh, Daddy! Your cock is so fucking big! My ass loves it! Fuck me-I'm ready!"

He slid his cock further into her ass, taking time to withdraw it and getting farther with each forward movement. Finally, he got it all in her tight ass, holding her by the hips and keeping his cock still.

"You still like my dick, baby girl? Daddy loves your ass! I'm gonna fuck your ass like it needs it!" he said, pulling his dick back until only the head was in her ass.

"Fuck it, Daddy! Make my ass yours!"

Tom began with slow, steady strokes and soon had Kandi moaning feverishly. As he increased his tempo, she began to whimper, then her climax started and she began to yell.

"Come on Daddy! Fuck that ass! Show me you own it! You can fuck my ass any time you want! Anywhere! Come with me-e-e-e-e-e!"

Tom growled as his cock erupted with his pent up cum. The cockring had done its job, and he spewed for almost a minute, during which time Kandi rolled through one orgasm after another. She finally passed out from pleasure, and Tom sat back on the carpet, his dick laying between his legs.

Laura moved over to lick him clean, and remove the cockring gently. When she had finished, she kissed her way up his chest and to his lips. They lay back slowly and Kandi roused to find them in that position. She crawled up her Daddy's body, and put her face next to his ear.

"I meant what I said. Any time you want to fuck my ass, all you have to do is tell me. Jeans, bikini, underwear, skirt-nothing will come between your wonderful cock and my ass, ever again," she whispered. "Oh, and by the way. I love you Daddy!"