Kara Comes to Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps sensing this, she said "You know, I've never seen a guy get himself off. Not in real life, anyway."

Oh. Duh.

Without a word I took a seat on the sofa perpendicular to Kara and reclined it back. From this angle she could see my entire body, and everything I'd be doing. I only had to tilt my head a bit to the right to see her lying prone on my loveseat facing me, already starting to run her finger around her moist pussy.

I flipped open the Astroglide and like I usually do used my left hand to run the cap along my shaft, leaving a trail of glistening liquid. My right hand closed around it and spread it all along the length, and finally over the head. I heard Kara give a soft moan and saw this had inspired her to insert a finger into herself. I could see she'd need no chemical assistance. She was positively dripping.

I always start slowly. In fact, sometimes I never even speed it up. I'll just slowly work myself into a frenzy over the course of a half hour until I finally cum in gushes. The longer I stroke, the more I come. I have no idea if it's like that for all guys, but that's always been my experience.

I realized my eyes had been closed and I was missing the show of my life. I looked over to see Kara starting to work herself with the rabbit. She hadn't turned it on yet, but she was using the tip to toy with herself. Even so, her eyes were open, and I don't think there was anything in the world that would have gotten her to look away from what I was doing.

I was still moving without any particular speed or urgency. It was feeling fantastic I must say, partially due to the audience and partially because I hadn't given it any attention in close to a week. That was unusual - I'm usually a few times a day.

I heard a whirring as Kara finally turned on the vibrator. Somehow without noticing I'd closed my eyes again, but this reminded me that Kara Mendel was fucking herself on my loveseat, and I'd be a fool to miss it.

Her hips were part of the action now. Her hands weren't so much driving the vibrator in as they were holding it steady as she thrust against it. I'd watched Susan with a toy over Skype a few times but she didn't have anything approaching the raw sexuality of what I was witnessing. Where Susan was embarrassed and holding back while I watched, Kara pressed forth with reckless abandon. It was unlike anything I'd seen in my 35 years - in person or even on a video.

After just a few minutes I was dangerously close to coming, so I eased back a little bit. Kara, on the other hand, did no such thing. She now had the jackrabbit as deep in as it would go, with the namesake bunny attachment pressed firmly against her clit. Her hips were bucking wildly as she began to come loudly. Her back was arched to the point where her hips were now completely off the couch, and I watched awestruck as one of the fingers of her left hand, almost of its own accord, dipped into her juices and then buried itself in her ass.

That was more than I could take. Usually after just a few minutes I don't come that much, but this time it was like a volcano erupted. She heard my grunt and opened her eyes just in time to see me cover myself, some of the couch and even the wall behind me a geyser of white cream.

First I laughed. The physical and emotional release was intense, overwhelming even. She laughed with me and slid over to sit next to me on the couch. It wasn't long though before I was crying uncontrollably, and she held me as I got it out of my system. Seven years with Susan would leave a scar, and I had no illusions about it. I thanked my lucky stars I had a friend of 20 years here to help me get through it, and boy what a counseling technique she had.

We cleaned up and got settled. There was no more nonsense about the guest room. Kara put what few clothes she'd brought into my bedroom, and her toiletries into my bathroom. She put on one of my shirts (the thinnest she could find) and I wore a bathrobe so I could answer the door for the chinese food we ordered for dinner.

As we finished eating, I found myself on the couch with a half open bathrobe, and a gorgeous woman laying next to me idley massaging my balls.

"Is there anything on TV?"

I picked up the remote and cycled through the channels. As always, the answer was a resounding "no."

"Let me see it."

I handed her the remote and she went straight to pay per view. She quickly moved past the hollywood movies and into the adult section.

"What do you think? Creamiest Babysitters or POV Perverts?"

I felt myself hardening again at just the thought of watching porn in the presence of a woman, let alone one I was intimate with. Susan had made no secret of her disgust for pornography, and it was something I had to keep separate from my life with her.

I decided to go with Creamiest Babysitters. A few clicks of the remote later and the opening credits were running.

Honestly I'm not that into commercial porn - I prefer amateur stuff with real people. Even so, this movie had nice looking women without obvious surgical enhancement, which was definite points in its favor. The truth was though, I wasn't paying that much attention to anything other than the fact that Kara had wrapped her lips around my once again rock hard manhood and was alternately gently sucking and running her tongue up and down the shaft.

Now this was an area that Susan excelled in. Despite her prudishness in many other aspects of our sex life, she was an accomplished and exceptional cocksucker. That said, Kara's mouth was something else again. Everything about it was warm and soft, and she used her tongue so lovingly it was driving me out of my mind.

For the second time in less than 90 minutes, I realized I was going to come after just a few minutes of stimulation. This was unheard of.

Susan did not like for me to come in her mouth, reserving it for special occasions. I indicated to Kara that I was going to come, and she smiled sweetly and clamped down hard with her lips, and used her left hand to jack me. I realized then that her other hand was down between her legs, and she was grinding herself on it.

Again, I came in rivers. Kara sucked me like a champ, never letting a drop escape until the very end, when she looked up with watering eyes and my come dribbling down the sides of her mouth. It was enough to get me half hard again.

Kara used her fingers to wipe her face and then sucked them clean as I watched. Then she reversed herself on the couch, giving me a clear view of her swollen pussy. She looked me in the eye and licked her lips expectantly.

This was again something that was off limits most of the time with Susan. I love getting women off, and eating pussy is one of the best ways to do it. Susan though didn't like anyone's mouth near her vagina, and guarded it jealously. She was fine with sex but cunnilingus was generally not on the menu. Clearly the rules were different with Kara.

She was still wearing my shirt, so I pulled it back away from her legs, bunching it up under her back. Then I gently ran my hands along her inner thighs. As quickly as I'd come in her mouth, I resolved to take my time repaying her.

I felt her get goosebumps as I continued to lightly tickle her. As she let out a small half-sigh/half-giggle, I kissed the inside of her knee, as gently as I could.

She shivered at the kiss, and I continued to give her little pecks all over both of her legs. Her legs shook slightly as my kisses intensified. Soon my tongue was in on the action, as I started to lick the inside of her legs in earnest. She was breathing heavily now, and her hands were under the shirt kneading her breasts, and occasionally running down her hips and stomach. I knew I couldn't tease her much longer.

Finally there was no area of her inner thighs that I hadn't covered many times over. The only unexplored territory now was between them.

I took a moment to appreciate the specimen of womanhood in front of me. Kara wasn't the kind of girl to dye her hair, and her small well trimmed bush was only a slightly darker blonde than the hair on her head. Her lips were full and as I'd noted before was clearly a girl who got good and wet when she was excited. I leaned forward to lick the outside of her labia, and she shuddered at the attention.

I spent a good five minutes probing the exterior of her pussy with my tongue before spreading it open with my fingers for a good look inside.

Her folds were pink and full. This woman was made for sex in a way Susan just never was. I was mostly hard again just looking at it, but I felt her legs squeeze me a bit. She was getting impatient.

I licked slowly around the most beautiful vagina I'd ever seen before finally settling in on her clit. I knew I'd found it by the moan she let out, so I started in earnest.

I realized quickly I'd need to hold on, because the ride was getting bumpy. I cautiously dipped one, then two fingers into her and massaged the roof of her cervix as I went at her clit with my tongue, and she went hog wild. The taste of her changed as she began coming hard. I didn't let up, and her legs locked around my shoulders as she came again. I still didn't relent and her moaning gave way into screaming. I have no idea how many times she came, or if it all counted as one, but there are bruises on my back and shoulders testifying to the fact that Kara Mendel turns into a wild animal when you lick her just right.

Now it was her turn to be reduced to a whimpering panting mess. I held her in my lap and stroked her hair as she caught her breath. Soon after she'd recovered we were both giggling like little kids and chasing each other around the room.

The TV was still on, movie forgotten as I tried to catch her. I came close a couple of times but she managed to twist away at the last minute. Finally I had her cornered in the kitchen. With a grunt she tried to move past me, but I caught her with an arm around the shoulders and held her.

She tried with all her strength to break free but I wrestled her down to the ground, face down. She bucked like a caged animal, but I held her steady. I twisted her beneath me and managed to free one of my hands, which immediately went to her pussy.

I slid a finger in her and she moaned, then tried again to get out from under me. Failing that, she ground herself down on my finger, which I pulled away in response.

She was panting now, but I had her pinned beneath me. She pushed again but I just flipped her over and pressed my weight down on her. She arched her back in one final attempt to push me off, but I was expecting it and held her down as I positioned my waist above her hips.

She must have known what was coming next, but she still gasped in surprise as I slid myself into her. I put my hands on her upper arms and lifted my top half up so that I could put as much force as possible into my thrusts.

I slid in and out with reckless abandon for about ten minutes, speeding up and slowing down when I sensed she needed me to. After that point, all attempts to escape had ceased. I was in control now.

I pulled out of her and she wailed in protest, but I just picked her up and bent her down over my dining room table. I entered her again from behind, pushing with all my might. From the whimpers and cries this elicited, it had the effect I was going for.

I have no idea how long we continued like that. I flipped her back down to the floor and bent her over the sofa and pressed her against the walls and apparently at some point made it into my bedroom. After coming twice already, I knew I could go for hours now if I needed to. Finally I could tell she was worn out, and to be honest I was starting to get tired myself.

I of course had no idea of the state of her birth control, so I thought it best not to come inside her just yet. Instead I grabbed my Astroglide and squirted it over her breasts. I pulled out of her pussy as she held them together for me, and I began to fuck her tits.

Somehow, this felt even better than before and it was less than a dozen strokes before I was coming all over her. Again it was an amazing amount of come, and it covered her tits, neck, face and hair.

I flopped down on the bed next to her as we both caught our breath. The next thing I knew she was curled up in my arms, her face pressed against my chest. We were both breathing evenly now and I sensed we'd likely pass out in this position. That was fine. I love holding a woman like that, it makes me feel like a man.

After a few minutes, I finally spoke.

"That was wonderful Kara. It was so far beyond anything I'd imagined I don't even know how to express it."

She purred in my arms and kissed my chest a little.

"Well you made me wait long enough," she said with mock anger. "I was wondering if we'd ever actually give it a try."

"Is that what we're doing? Giving it a try?"

She looked up at me and said with a twinkle in her eye, "Sweetie this is just the first day. I've got as long as I need to get you to see things my way."

We held each other for awhile after that, and I fell asleep relaxed in a way I hadn't felt in years.

It was going to be a good week, hopefully longer. I was certainly ready to try things her way.

12