Kara Lofts and the Badlands Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers

"Oh Jesus - - ohhhh fuck me!" she heard Sophie cry as she approached.

As she stepped off the track and started down the slope of the foothill to where they'd camped, Kara wasn't surprised to see her friend riding Lex's big blue cock. The little Cyclops's head was barely visible, smothered as he was by Sophie's huge tits which hung down into his face. Hunched behind her, her own cock buried deep in Sophie's ass, was Eve, the pair of them double fucking Sophie as hard and fast as she liked it.

"Oh fuck - - fuck my ass - - fuck it - - aaahhhhhh - - fuck my pussy!" she cried as her lovers did just that, stuffing their lengths in and out of her holes.

Kara walked into the clearing, smiling at Eve as she caught her eye.

"You're back," Eve said, making Sophie look up. Kara knew Lex would have too had his face not been hidden by Sophie's tits. "Want to join in?" Eve gasped.

"No, I've had my fill for today," Kara said.

Eve turned back to Sophie, holding her ass cheeks apart as she pushed her cock as deep as it would go into her ass.

"Uugggnnnnnn - - fuck me," Sophie moaned, the blue skinned Cyclops and the busty dick girl cramming their huge cocks inside her. Kara watched as they fucked her friend and lover faster and faster, both of them building up speed until Eve suddenly stepped back, her cock in hand. Knowing what was happening, Sophie rolled off Lex and laid on her back as Lex got up and knelt beside her, opposite Eve.

They both groaned as their cocks lurched in their hands, spurting out thick lines of jizz over Sophie's face, her mouth open, tongue lolling to catch the warm bursts of cum, sucking first on Eve's cock, then Lex's, then back and fore, swallowing Eve's load as Lex came on her face, then swapping back.

"Ahhhahhh yeah - - cum on me - - mmmmm - - fuck yeah," Sophie moaned in delight as her lovers alternated between covering her face in cum and feeding her their jizz.

Kara watched the threesome and thought about Mordantir's words. If the world did get changed back, if Kara succeeded in defeating Jennifer Raven, this scene would never happen again. Nor would she ever get to fuck Mordantir and his mass of tentacles again.

Was that really something she wanted to lose?

Still one thing at a time - - she and her friends had to travel to the next Realm first and collect the three items the wizard needed. She would concentrate on that first - - let the future wait for now.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers
12