Kara Lofts and The Five Idols Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything," Kara said without hesitation.

"Kara, don't!" Dex cried. "She thinks she's Quetlana! She'll trick you!"

The woman, Quetlana, looked from one to the other. "Would I be right in thinking you came to get this?" she asked, reaching down beside her throne and producing a small, golden idol, almost identical to the one Kara had lost to Jennifer weeks before. The only difference was the ancient inscription on the base, proclaiming it to be the idol of Coatltainu, another of the five idols needed to bring about the end of the world according to myth.

"I came here to free my lover," Kara said, standing proud before the woman despite her trousers being pulled down and her tits on display. "I don't give a damn about the idol, the treasure, the pyramid or whatever the hell these things are," she said, nodding at the green-skinned creatures that held her. "I just want him free."

"What would you be willing to do to free him?" Quetlana asked.

"Anything," Kara said again.

The gorgeous woman smiled. "I interrupted you and the spirit of the trees," she said. "You must still be terribly horny; the effect of the mist lasts quite some time." She smiled, licking the side of the idol of Coatltainu. "The creatures holding you are a creation of mine, the Quetari, able to be moulded into whatever form I need them to be. Have sex with them now, and once finished, you and your lover will be free."

"How can I have sex with them?" Kara asked as all of the Quetari pushed her down on to her knees and surrounded her. "They don't have any - - " She stopped talking as the smooth, pale green groins of the creatures expanded, large phalluses forming in front of her. There were no veins or ridges, just thick tubes of waxy flesh hanging around her, each one a good eight inches long. The Quetari in front of her hefted his large prick and offered it to her, waving the bulbous head just in front of her lips.

Perhaps it was the after-effect of the mist, perhaps her desire to free Dex, perhaps it was just because she could rarely refuse a big cock or a combination of all these things. Whatever it was, Kara eagerly leaned forward and took the offered length between her lips, sucking and slurping at it, feeling it harden in her mouth. Though it looked wax-like, she found it felt like nothing more than a normal, if very smooth, dick and murmured in delight as the Quetari pushed more of its lengthening cock deep into her mouth.

To her left and right, the green-skinned creatures took her jacket and pulled it off, quickly followed by her T-shirt and bra. Of her own accord, Kara reached up and grasped their thick tubes of flesh in her hands, feeling them grow hard and long in seconds as she stroked them. Behind her, she felt the last of the creatures kneel down and push her trousers, complete with her pistols in their holsters, down to her knees before simply snapping her G-string and tossing it aside. Kara felt this last Quetari move close up against her firm butt, its big prick literally snaking down the cleft of her ass, finding its own way to her sopping pussy lips before nudging inside.

"Mmmm - - god that's good," she breathed, taking the cock from her mouth for a second. The first Quetari took her head and pushed it back on to his huge member, making her gag momentarily as it fucked her mouth again. She jerked on the two pricks in her hands while the last creature behind her held her hips, sliding his prehensile cock deep into her juicy cunt over and over again. The two at her sides reached down, each one groping at her huge tit mounds, pinching her short, hard nipples.

Kara gagged and coughed on the big prick of the Quetari fucking her mouth, thick lines of spit running down its length and dribbling from her chin before she was able to pull her head back and take a deep breath. She spat on the cock and plunged her mouth over the swollen knob, taking it right back into her throat.

"It appears your lover likes this," Quetlana said to Dex, both of them watching Kara's enthusiastic participation.

"Of course she does," Dex said with a grin. "I've never known anyone who fucks like her."

The Quetari behind Kara pulled her back, forcing her to let go of the cocks in her hands and the one in her mouth. It laid back, its constantly moving fuck meat never pausing, and Kara went with it, ending up with her back laid on its chest. The two creatures at her side grasped her trousers and pulled them off, taking her boots with them, finally leaving her naked, her legs splayed wide. She rode the one still fucking her for a few minutes, pushing her cunt along its length as it wormed deep inside her.

The one on her left moved up to her head, holding her hair as its cock slipped between her lips, Kara blowing it as she had the first one. The Quetari on the right straddled her chest, gripping her huge jugs and wrapping them around its prick, tit-fucking her big mounds. The first one stepped between her legs and took hold of her thighs, spreading them as wide as possible. Its cock proving to be as flexible and prehensile as that of its partners, the long length slid between Kara and the one fucking her, probing at her tight asshole before pushing gently inside.

"Oh fucking hell! Fuck yes!" Kara cried out as she felt two cocks sliding inside her, one in her pussy, the other up her ass. "Fuck me you bastards! Fuck me!" she shouted as the two Quetari between her legs did just that, stuffing their pricks into both her holes as deep as they could with each thrust. Kara groaned as the two huge fuck sticks writhed inside her, separated by only a thin membrane, her pussy and ass contracting in pleasure around both of them.

"Oh fuck - - cumming!" she groaned before the Quetari at her side slid his prick back into her mouth, muffling her groans as her body shook, her orgasm rushing through her, centred around the big cocks in her cunt and asshole. Astride her chest, the green-skinned creature still slid his thick length between her big tits, the head of his prick bumping into the underside of her chin every now and then.

Between her legs, the two Quetari speeded up, their pricks sliding in and out of her pussy and asshole even faster and in her dazed state, Kara could swear she felt them thicken slightly. With a barely audible groan, the first sign of any reaction from them, the pair of creatures shoved their cocks as deep as they could and unloaded a huge amount of spunk inside her. There were no separate spurts, however, just a constant stream of jism that poured from the heads of both pricks into her cunt and asshole, quickly filling her up, and running out around their lengths.

A second later, the cock in her mouth thickened and, knowing what was about to happen, Kara quickly pulled it free of her lips. The Quetari shook as a viscous stream of spunk poured from the end of its prick, splashing over Kara's face, the warm, sticky fluid laying in a thick pool over her gorgeous features. Almost instantly it was joined by a second stream, this one from the Quetari fucking her tits who lifted its thick length from between her melons and pointed it at her face. Kara opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, both creatures directing their cum streams to her waiting mouth, quickly filling it up no matter how fast she swallowed.

As the streams of cum finally stopped, the Quetari moved away, the pair between her legs slipping their cocks from her holes, making her moan in disappointment and pleasure at the friction. The one straddling her chest stepped off and the one at her head moved aside, Kara vainly trying to suck its cock back into her mouth.

Kara's face was a mess of spunk and as she sat up, much of it slid off and on to her huge tits. Jism leaked from her freshly fucked pussy and asshole, leaving her in a small puddle of cum. In a world of her own, caught up in the sex, Kara sat dazed, scooping up the thick jism from her tits and licking it off her fingers.

"Mmmm, you are remarkable," Quetlana said, eyeing the horny redhead in front of her. She stood and walked down to Kara, kneeling beside her. She cupped one of Kara's big tits in her hand, spreading the thick layer of cum over the heavy orb before offering her fingers to Kara, smiling as she licked them clean. "I think I shall keep you here with me, in my collection."

"But you said we could go free," Kara said quietly. She could feel herself falling under some sort of spell, the same way she had in the jungle when the mist had surrounded her. She tried to fight back but to no avail. All her will had drained away.

"I lied, my pretty one," Quetlana said. She leaned forward and kissed Kara who passionately kissed her back, the remains of the Quetari cum smearing over both their faces.

12