Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohhhhhhh..." she moaned. Then she bent over, putting her head back in my lap. Moments later, my half limp cock was back in her mouth and twitching to a full erection. Karen sucked me good while I lapped at her cunt lips, tongue-fucking her and sucking on her swollen clit. Before I knew it, Karen's hips were moving to the rhythm of her own soon-coming orgasm. Having just blown a copious load of my own joy juice a few minutes ago, I still had some time. It wasn't long before Karen exploded in my mouth, her own, natural lubrication running down my cheeks and chin. Pulling her mouth off of my cock, she straightened her back, standing on her knees, still resting her sex on my face. The sweet, vocal mixture of moaning and screaming was music to my ears. But it didn't stop there.

"Aaaahhh... Oooooooohhhhhh, fuck me... Fuuuuck me..." Karen wasn't done yet. She lifted her twat from my face, got on all fours and crawled toward the foot of the bed. Bent over on her hands and knees, her back arched, Karen's ass was high in the air. Her ass crack was spread slightly; her pussy's wetness glistened. She turned her head, looking back at me.

"Fuck me... Fuck me now, deep and hard."

I sat up, got on my knees and positioned myself behind her. My hard on bobbed up and down, just inches from her ass. I picked up one of the rose pedals off the bed.

"You want me to fuck you...?"

"Yes... mmm... please..."

I caressed her pussy with the rose pedal, moving it up and down her lips.

"Does your pussy need to be filled...? Deep...? Hard...?"

"Mmmhmmm..."

I softly blew on Karen's ass. Then I took the rose pedal and lightly ran it up her crack.

"How bad do you need it...?"

"Oooh, I need it really bad," Karen said; "please fuck me now..."

I poked my swollen dick head past Karen's pussy lips. She tensed up, embracing my penetration, but I didn't move any further. Karen pushed back onto my cock, but I pulled away.

"Give it to me... please."

I pushed the tip of my dick back against her pussy and ran it up and down her opening, finally slipping it in. I was teasing her, but I was also teasing myself, too. I couldn't take much more. I slid my hard cock all the way inside her. She was so tight. So wet, so warm, I could've stayed in there forever. I built up a rhythm, pushing and pulling myself in and out of her. She pushed her body back against mine, complimenting my rhythm with her own. We immediately fell into sync. Karen's pussy muscles contracted around my cock; every time she did that, she brought me closer and closer to orgasm.

My hands left her hips and reached under her for her tits. They were soft and supple, bouncing around every time I thrust into her. I fondled them; admired their firmness. I played with her nipples, lightly pulling on and pinching them. Soft moans escaped her lips in between the louder moans. Just listening to her made my dick throb. I moved one hand away from her tits, down her soft stomach and over her mound. My middle finger found her clit. I rubbed it in circles and then back and forth. That was pretty much all it took. Something in Karen clicked. Her moans got louder, sometimes turning to screams. It so fucking hot to hear her wail like that. I was about ready to blow, too.

"Oh...! i'm gonna cum...!" She screamed.

"Me too...!" I said.

"Oh, god...! Cum inside me...! Shoot it deep inside my cunt...!" With that, she started cumming and those demanding words sent me over the edge. Karen's pussy squeezed wildly around my cock as she came. Her contractions milked me and my balls tensed up as jets of my hot semen squirted deep inside her. Her pussy was so tight, I couldn't stop cumming. My jism started to drip out of Karen's pussy. She was still cumming, too. I pulled my cock out of her, bent down and began felching my cum out of her pussy. I slid two fingers inside of her as my tongue probed along with them. I found her g-spot and frantically rubbed it, bringing her to a multi-orgasm as I continued to suck my cum out of her pussy. When her orgasms finally ceased, Karen turned around and kissed me, swirling my cum around in our mouths.

Karen and I fucked and sucked each other all night until we fell asleep in a heap on the bed. I made sure to put every inch of her body in my mouth at some point during the course of our fuckfest. We were both thoroughly worked over. The next morning, Karen and I left together, but not without making reservations for a room, for the following weekend.

12