Karen & Her Brother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But what a fuck it was," I said while I inserted the finger in her ass. Karen kissed me. Her tongue propping my mouth. I fingered her ass for a while.

"Attention people, it is closing time!" somebody yelled in the hallway. It must've been four o'clock. Karen held my hand, pulled it and my finger popped out of her ass. She took the finger and sucked on it. "We'll do this later, okay?" I nodded. Karen pulled up her pants.

We met Peter upstairs. "Oh there you guys are."

"Where is your little Indian princess?" Karen asked.

"She had to take the first train home. She had to go to church tomorrow," he said sadly.

"Don't worry," we'll comfort you. Come on guys, let's get a cab," Karen said.

We took a cab to my place, which is on the edge of the centre of town. So only moments later we were sitting on my couch. Peter had brought some pot with him and he was rolling a joint. I got a bottle of Bailey's from the cabinet and sat down next to Peter on the couch.

Karen's bladder was about to explode "God, I really have to take a piss. Too much fucking beer…!" She opened the buttons of her trousers, but had a hard time getting out of them.

I looked at Peter "Always a lady." He laughed, lit up the joint, took a whiff and passed it on to me. I usually don't smoke, just on special occasions. Karen let herself fall between us on the couch. "Jesus Christ. I can't even get my trousers off anymore. Fuck." She took a whiff of the joint too and gave it back to Peter.

He said "Well, I don't mind if you don't wear them."

Karen smiled to both of us. "Well, I don't think you gentlemen are strong enough to pull down these tight slacks. I've sweat so much on the dance floor, I think they'll stick on me forever." Peter and I were just the guys for this kind of challenge.

"Lay down," I said. Karen slid down to the edge of the couch. Peter and I both took a trouser-leg and started to pull. They were stuck indeed. Pete and I looked at each other. "Let's try again, shall we," he said. And we pulled again. Nothing seemed to happen.

"Come on guys, hurry up, I really have got to pee!!" Karen yelled, panic in her voice.

"Turn around, on your knees," I suggested. She turned around. Pete and I were admiring the beautiful curves of her ass. I grabbed the top of her trousers and started to pull the fabric down. Slowly it did go down. Of course I pulled her underwear down also, but she didn't care. Slowly the top of her ass crack got revealed. I pulled down her trousers even more, slowly revealing more and more of her beautiful ass. I heard Peter sight. He must have had a big boner in his pants by now. Finally the pants were down. Karen got up, stepped out of them. We got a short glimpse of her pussy, before she ran into the bathroom.

Peter and I chased her. "Don't pee yet!" Peter yelled back. "Pee in the bathtub. I want to see my sister take a piss!" He said with a horny voice. Yep, his boner was getting hard: I could see the outline of his growing cock in his pants. Karen was standing in the bathtub, and was already peeing when we got in. It was a great sight though: Karen, naked from the waist down, her golden shower pouring from her cunt lips in to the bathtub, soaking her own feet and her lower legs. "Ooooohh, that's a relieve," she sighted. "Fuck those tight trousers. From now on, I'll only wear skirts!" she said. Pete watched fascinated at his peeing sister. He started to stroke his cock through his trousers. When Karen was finished, she wanted to wipe her pussy clean with some paper towels.

"No, let me handle that," Peter said. He went to the bathtub and put his mouth against her pussy. He started to lick her labia. This got me hard, I can tell you. Karen held on to his head, pushing him tight against her pussy. "Hmmmm, that's nice Pete, thanks," she said grateful. I took off my pants. My cock was rock hard. Karen took off her top and her bra. Now she was totally naked. Peter disengaged from her pussy. I was naked now too and stepped into the bathtub. I stood close to Karen, my cock pressing against her stomach. We kissed.

"Hon," I said, "I gotta pee bad too."

"Don't let me stop you."

I pressed hard and a weak stream of piss came out of my pee hole. As every man will know, it's not easy pissing with a hard-on, but I managed. The drops hit Karen's stomach, below her bellybutton. She grabbed my dick and pushed it in her cunny as far as it could go. I pissed inside her cunt, although everything fell out immediately of course. "Hold it," she demanded. Karen lay down in the bathtub, "Okay, let it go." I pointed at her and pied all over her body. She moved her hands on her breasts like she was rubbing it in. "Move up, I want it in my mouth," she said. But it was too late. I was already done.

"I've got some for you," Peter said. He was standing naked and was ready to go. He stepped over Karen in the bathtub, and squatted down so his cock was close to her mouth. He started to pee. Karen opened her mouth and caught most of it. "Hmmm, yummy she said." She swallowed some, but let most of it just drop out of her mouth again. Then Pete was done too.

We showered after that, soaping up each other. Then we were back in the living room, having some drinks. It was early dawn and the sun was showing it's first rays of light. The sky was painted a beautiful red, announcing it would be a cold day. Karen stood against the window, looking outside. She wore her robe. I moved towards her and kissed her in her neck while I put my arms around her. I had to fly out in a couple of hours and I was going to miss this girl for a long time. I cupped her breasts under her robe, and pinched her nipples.

"MMMMM, more babe," she said quietly. I also pressed my hard-on against her back. I wore my robe, which was open at the front. Karen turned around and we kissed for a long time. I dropped her robe to the floor, and got out of mine. Karen leaned against the window as I entered her wet cunt. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and she began to moan

in the same rhythm that I plunged my cock into her. Since this wasn't a very high building, people across the street would be able to see us fucking. Actually a parking agent and a woman stood still and watched how I pumped my cock in and out of Karen's cunt.

Peter moaned. He was jerking himself off on the couch. Karen looked at him and smiled. She looked at his cock, and realised once more how much she longed for that cock. I said "We are neglecting our guest." I walked Karen over to the couch, my cock still buried deep inside her. I was able to keep it in her cunt while I turned her around and she sat down on all fours.

"You know brother, I never really sucked your cock before," Karen said matter of factly, and then took his cock into her mouth. Her head was bobbing up and down his cock head at the same pace as I was fucking her.

"Yeah sis, suck it baby. Suck your brother's cock. Suck it hard. I need you to suck me hard. I need to come inside your hot mouth. Come on, suck me!" Karen held the base of his cock in her hand and swirled her tongue around his head. She squeezed the base at regular intervals. She could have been a drummer. He really seemed to like it, because he moaned loudly. I loved the sight in front of me and I loved the feeling of her tight cunt stretched around my cock.

Now the moment had arrived everything had been building up to. I sensed it, Karen en Peter certainly sensed it. It was time for their bodies to be reunited, connected once more. Just like they were a few months ago, when this whole fuck-fest began. That moment in which Peter had grabbed his sister from behind, and put his thick cock in her nice pussy and fucked her like she didn't have a choice. One could wonder if she did have a choice in this whole thing or that the sex-drive between brother and sister was too strong to ignore, sucking everybody in who came too close of them (including me, but also their own sister and who knows in the future.)

Karen looked at me, as if to get my approval. I simply smiled at her.

"Come in my pussy," Karen said to her brother. I took out my tool, and Karen straddled herself on her brother's cock. Now this was a sight I will never forget in my horny life: He buried his dick deep inside her little cunt and she started to fuck herself on his thick tool. "OOOH, aaah, yeah," she screamed. Peter held her ass cheeks and pressed into her ass hard. He was pulling her onto his cock.

I sat down on the couch, so I could look in closely, while I was stroking my own cock. Her cunt lips fitted tightly around his shaft, as if their skin melted together. She was sucking him in as far as he could go. Her face in ultimate bliss, enjoying every stroke, every second of their union.

"God, sis, I've missed your tight cunt. I really did. We should do this on a regular basis." He said.

"Yes, yes we do," she panted. She looked over at me and moved her head up close to mine, and kissed me. My tongue swirled around in her mouth, around her tongue as if they were dancing. "Thank you," she whispered in my ear. Then she moved back to Peter, to fully concentrate on his fuck tool.

Peter started to speed up his thrusts, making her move up and down faster and faster. Her tits bounced up and down. Her cunt was so wet, it made a hell of a soaking noise. I loved it.

"Jesus sis, if I'd known that you were such a great fuck, I'd would have never bothered with any other cunts!" Pete panted. He was definitely sweating a lot, his skin glistering with his sweat.

"OOOH, God Pete. It feels soooooo gooood!. You two guys have the best dicks I've ever had in me. I wish we could fuck each other every f-u-c-k-i-n-g day!" Karen screamed.

"Now spurt your wad into me. Make me cum!" And so it happened. Peter yelled when he filled up his sister's pussy. She came at the same time, her pussy pulsing and throbbing around him. Smashing her body upon him. As soon as Peter was finished coming in her, I pulled out his cock, moved Karen a little bit to the right and pounded my hard rod into her pussy.

"Oh, yeah, Rob, fuck me honey. Fuck my already filled up cunt. Make the cum splash out of me!!!" Karen yelled. Her cunt was very wet, being filled up with her brother's cum. Every time I took my tool out, just leaving the head inside her, I could see my cock was covered with her brothers cum. A wonderful sight. It didn't take long for me to come too and I spurted a load of cum inside her wet cunt. "Yeah, you fucking cunt, I am filling you up right now!" I said while I climaxed.

"Don't pull your dick from her," Peter said, while he moved back under Karen. He pushed his cock against her cunt lips and tried to enter her too. After trying for a while we both had our cocks inside her pussy. Peter's was only halfway in, but it felt great. My cock was in my girlfriend's cunt, while it pressed against her brother's cock, which was also in her pussy. "God, you guys are both inside. I am stretched up to the limit. I can take no more!" We fucked her slowly, careful not to slip out of her slippery slit.

"Aaaaah, it's too much." Karen climaxed. Her cunt juice spurting all over the place. Her body shaking so much, both of our cocks slipped out of her cunt. She fell down on the couch, next to Peter and me.

Peter immediately grabbed my cock and started to jerk me off. He moved his face close to my cock and while he looked at me, he started to lick my head. Wow, that was a horny sight, I can tell you. Felt great too. Karen was still recovering, while her brother took my head into his mouth. He sucked just on the head. He cupped my balls and played with them. Then he took my whole cock and shoved it into his mouth. Its head reached his throat and he almost choked on me. Then he deep-throated me, like he was some expert cocksucker. Karen looked at us with big eyes. She had never seen anything like it. Nor had I.

I felt the suction increase. I moaned louder.

I felt my cum moving up. "Shit, I am cumming," I said. Peter shoved my dick out of his mouth, except for my cock head. I spurted my cum against the back of his mouth. He sucked me dry.

"Wow, guys. That was really fucking horny." Karen said. We both agreed. She gave Peter a kiss; they shared my cum. Karen swallowed. "Any chance you could do the same for my brother?" Karen asked with a mischievous smile on her face. I looked at Pete and then at his cock. It seemed to grow just by looking at it. To be honest, I am not sure how I felt about sucking another man's cock. But then again, I would have done anything to make Karen happy. Before I could say anything however, the phone rang. Karen walked to it and picked it up. Cum was still leaking down her legs when she answered. I sat down next to Pete. My cock was lying lazily between my legs.

"Hello? Oh Hi dad…."

"What?" Karen said. "Okay, we'll be there in an hour. Bye" She hung up the phone, her face turned pale.

"What is it honey?" I asked carefully.

"That was dad. He wants to have a family meeting at eleven o' clock."

Pete looked surprised "Why?"

"Mum and he are breaking up." Karen said while she sat down on my lap and hugged me.

About 90 minutes later we were at their parent's house. Apparently their mom and dad didn't get along as well as they thought. And their mother decided to go to Paris, to live with her sister for a while. Dad would stay at the house with the kids, until things got better or until they decided what to do. It was a family crisis. Jeanine cried, and Karen comforted her.

Later that day I was sitting on Karen's bed and we talked.

"You know I've got to go. I've got to do this gig," I said to her.

Karen sat next to me, her head on my shoulder. "I know."

"You want me to skip this one, and stay?" I asked her.

She kissed me. "No, go. I'll be fine. This is a big job, a big movie, right?" I nodded. "So do it.

I will be fine, I've got Pete and Jeanine. We'll help dad out. We'll be fine."

Three hours later we were at the airport. Karen and I said our goodbyes. We held each other tight and after a long kiss, I went into the plane. Leaving her behind with all the family trouble.

Who knew what would happen in the next six weeks. I can tell you one thing though, I could have never suspected that things would turn out that weird. I never realised that the sexy events that had started a while ago, were merely the beginning.

To be continued…..

12