Karen & Her Brother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," he replied. "I don't mind. I don't have any secrets for my daughter. It was just a blowjob, that's all. You see, your mum and I, well, let's just say she hasn't giving it to me in a long time. In fact, the only time she did touch me lately, was when she gave me a backrub."

"Your back still hurting you that much?" Karen asked trying to change the subject. Talking with her dad about his cock getting blown made her feel a bit uncomfortable. She was afraid that her pussy would get so wet that he could tell.

"Yeah, ‘fraid so. Say, would you be a doll and give me one tomorrow? Normally Anne gives me one when she's working here, but, since she got that party tomorrow she won't be in."

Karen nodded. "Sure dad. Just call me when you get home."

Her dad stood up and left his glass in the kitchen sink. "Thanks, babe. I am off to bed."

Before he could reach the door, Karen giggled "Yes, I enjoyed the show dad. It was… quite something." Her dad looked at her. "Please, let's keep this between us. Don't tell your mother, okay?"

Karen winked at him. He just smiled and went upstairs. Karen remained in the room.

Two minutes later, her brother Peter came in the door. "Jees, you're still up?"

Karen said yes and went to the fridge. "You want something, Pete?" she asked while she was standing at the opened fridge door. In the kitchen there stood a large counter across from the fridge, leaving just enough room for two people to pass. Her brother walked towards her and grabbed her above her ass with both hands. His ass against the counter. "I'd like a piece of that nice slit you've got hiding there little sister." Peter pressed his crotch into her ass. Karen liked the feeling – a lot.

"Pete, don't. Dad just went up to bed and…" Karen said hesitantly. Peter pulled her panties down, he watched the nice crack of her ass, dividing her globes of flesh.

"So he won't come down for a while. At least not until the morning, my darling sister," Peter said with horniness in his voice. Both his hands moved over her ass cheeks, his right hand slipping over the underside of her ass, reaching her outer lips. She was already wet, and anticipating his every move. His fingers touched her wet slit and he slipped in two fingers. Karen's resistance, if there ever was any, disappeared with that first dip into her pussy. "Hmmmm…." she said.

Peter zipped open his fly, his cock sprung free. Without hesitation he pressed his cock under her buttocks and entered his sister's cunt. He loved the feeling of her velvety lips parting for his 7-inch member and he loved the heat that spread from her cunt. Pete got hold of her ass again and started to pound in and out of his sister. Karen had to hold on to the fridge not to fall down. The fridge shook from their movements. Karen let out a low grunt, when Peter slipped out his cock, only to re-enter even harder into her moist slit. "L-let's move to the couch…" Karen said softly. Peter pulled out and Karen took a minute to recover. She let her panties slip to the floor and stepped out of them. She saw Peter sitting on the couch, he pulled down his pants, his cock standing proudly in his lap.

"Come here Karen, straddle yourself on my dick," Pete demanded. And so she did. She walked over, and put his lovely prick into her slit. His thick cock parting her swollen inner lips, stretching her cunt. "Yeah, that's what I am talking about!" Peter said.

Karen loved the feeling of her brothers dick fucking her in the middle of the living room, the chance of getting caught made it that more exciting. Peter held her ass and practically moved her up and down his shaft himself. Karen moaned, wanting this to never stop. She kissed Peter passionately, while her fingers caressed his chest under his shirt. She pinched his nipples for fun. Peter stopped his pounding, just enjoying his cock in her heavenly wet hole. Her pussy squeezed his dick tightly. And Peter almost came that instant. "Wow Karen, that feels great. Do it again." And she did. She milked his prick while he was just holding her, feeling his balls getting ready to release his cum.

"You really have the tightest pussy ever….ouch, I am almost cumming."

Karen kissed his mouth softly, her tongue flicking across his lips before probing his mouth gently, feeling his tongue slipping and sliding alongside hers. Their bodies moved rhythmically - together as one - making a loud slapping noise.

"I'm going to shoot my load!" Pete said. Karen moaned as her brother filled up her wet pussy.

"Hmmm, Pete. That felt wonderful…" Karen sighed. Then they heard someone coming down the stairs. Karen jumped off Peter, and sat down next to him. Since she couldn't find her panties that fast, she sat down on her legs, trying to cover her pussy and pulling her t-shirt down far enough to cover her mound. Meanwhile Peter pulled up his pants, almost getting his dick caught by the zipper.

Their dad walked in the room. He was dressed in just his robe. "Dad, what are you doing..?" Karen asked a bit frightened. Her dad seemed a bit sleepy. "I am just getting another drink, honey. And I forgot my glasses… oh there they are." He walked towards the kitchen.

"Hi dad." Peter said.

"Hi Pete. I thought you were working the nightshift tonight…"

While her dad and Pete talked some chitchat, Karen felt Peter's cum dripping from her cunt onto her legs. She pulled her t-shirt down a bit more, but then discovered there was forming a wet spot of Peter's cum in her t-shirt. She suddenly realized her panties still lay on the floor in front of the fridge, and she felt the cold sweat drip down her neck, down her spine, down her buttocks. Her dad walked by to get another drink from the cabinet and while he poured it, Karen glanced over to Peter. He was smiling at her trying not to show how scared he was. He saw that some of his jism was leaking onto Karen's leg.

"Well kids, I am off to bed" and then their dad left the room.

"Wow, that was a close call," Peter said. Karen leaned to Peter, feeling relieved. Then she remembered her panties and she jumped up from the couch and ran to the fridge.

"Oh shit…!" she said.

"What is it?" Pete wanted to know.

"My panties. They were in front of the fridge, now they're gone."

"Maybe they slipped under the counter," Pete went to check. Couldn't find him. They watched each other, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"You don't think…" Pete started.

"Dad took them, you mean?" Karen ended his sentence.

To be concluded….