Karen & Her Brother Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, this hurts!" she cried. "Go on! I deserve it. I am sorry, I am sorry..." she said softly. I felt my load being pumped from my balls and shot my cum deep inside her womb. Coating the inside of her dry used-up pussy. I slid my cock out of her wet hole, and it looked worn out. Her cunt stayed open. Her lips were red and scorned. She hugged me, held me tight. We kissed a confused kiss.

Later that night we were lying in her bed. Karen lay with her head on my chest, playing with my chest hairs. It was time to talk the big talk.

"Honey, I think we have to talk," I started.

She nodded. "I know."

"Okay, listen. I think that things are getting out of hand. I mean, I was fine with you having sex with family members, how odd that may sound. But if other people are getting involved..."

"I know what you mean. Jack was not part of the deal. And believe me, it was never supposed to happen. It just happened and I am sorry."

"Yes, but what about next time... I mean you never know who might walk in?"

Karen looked at me, a little disturbed. "What do you mean by that?!"

I stroke my hand through her hair. She could tell by the look in my eyes that I didn't mean it in a bad way. Karen nodded. "You're right. I don't know what has gotten into me. The last couple of months were a real eye opener. I've done things I couldn't have imagined before this all started. When Pete and I fuck it feels so... right. Like it was meant to be. It all really brought the family closer. But let's face it: I've become the family cum slut. And God I love it."

"I know. Listen, I would never want to stand in your way in anything, you know that right?"

She smiled. "I know, you are really cool."

I took a deep breath. I knew I had to say it, but it was hard to do. "Karen. I love you. Always have, but... I don't think I can do this anymore. It's been interesting and very hot and satisfying. But I don't want this anymore. I don't want to share you with other people. I want a monogamous relationship. What we had when we started out."

So, I'd said it. I had loved fucking around with the family. I'd had broaden my horizon a lot. But now I felt it was time to move on, and if necessary, without Karen.

She looked at me, then stared in the distance, thinking.

I broke the silence. "I don't want you to have to choose between your family and me. So, maybe it's a good idea that we stop seeing each other. At least for a little while..."

So that's what happened that night as far as I can remember. I always try to forget the drama in life as soon as possible. So I'll spare you the dramatic scene that unfolded after this, since I don't want to be reminded myself. But Karen and I did split up, went our separate ways. We kept in touch, and talk to each other a lot. She'd doing fine. No boyfriend, but there is plenty of cock going around the house. Sometimes she told me all about it when we talked on the phone, or met for coffee. She once told me that she and Jeanine visited their mother in Paris and that Jeanine had fucked her there with a strap-on. More stuff happened in Paris, but that's another story. A month after the split up I flew to New York to meet Dawn, with whom I had talked a lot during that month. I needed to clear my head, set some things straight. I missed Karen, but knew I had made the right decision.

While I am writing this, Dawn is reading with me over my shoulder. I am sitting in her bedroom. The story has gotten her horny and during the writing of this chapter she has been fingering her clit and pussy. She sits on the bed and has that look in her eyes... so it's time for me to go.

I hope you've enjoyed the story. Love to hear your constructive comments.

Cheers,

Amsterdick.