Karen's First Year Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her sense of arousal only intensified when Karen returned her eyes to Paul's erect shaft only inches from her face. It glistened from the lube he had applied, and his pumping rhythm had made it seem even larger than before. She looked up at Paul's face. Beads of sweat had broken out on his forehead, but his eyes were even hotter as they bored into hers with lust.

Paul had settled into a stroking rhythm that he knew kept his arousal level high and his cock hard, but not causing an orgasm. Although with the two hot babes he had, it didn't take much to keep him aroused, and he had to be real careful to keep from shooting cum all over Karen, as he had fantasized about so many times.

Jeannie, descending from her first series of orgasms looked back over at Karen and Paul, quickly realizing that both of them were also on the verge of their own orgasms. Regaining control, she commanded Paul, "Paul, I want you to eat Karen's pussy."

Karen felt her loins twitch when she heard Jeannie's command, almost causing an orgasm with just her words. She watched as a voyeur as Paul knelt on the floor between her thighs, bending forward and bringing his face ever closer to her pussy. Oh, gawd, she wanted it so bad.

Paul took his time as he followed Jeannie's instructions. He could smell the musk of Karen's sexuality, and the wide open view of her cunt with its swollen purplish lips, the turgid clit standing up and begging for attention and the glistening cunt juice oozing from her pussy told him that she was well on her way to sexual bliss. Nonetheless, as an avid pussy licker, he had developed the skills of patience and sensuality. He started by moving his lips to her inner thighs, giving Karen light butterfly kisses on her beautiful skin.

Karen jumped when his lips pressed against her sensitive flesh. She had never been this aroused with a sex partner before, and she loved it. Mentally, she urged his lips to her pussy, wanting to feel his tongue on her womanhood. However, she remained passive, allowing Paul to do his thing at the command of Jeannie.

Paul slowly moved his lips and tongue up the inside of her thigh, delighting as usual in the exploration of a new woman. He could smell the aroma of her sex, indicating her high level of sexual arousal. As his lips approached her prize, he brought his hands into the game, using his fingers to spread her swollen pussy lips. He gazed into the beauty of her womanhood, inhaling the aroma, as his eyes wantonly devoured the visual delight spread out in front of him.

Karen spread her legs even more, signaling her submission to his lovemaking, and reveling in the pleasure of his attention. She watched his slow march towards the center of her very being, enjoying the voyeuristic aspects of her own seduction. Having forgotten about Jeannie for the moment, she looked up when she felt the couch being depressed. She raised her eyes from the scene between her legs to find that Jeannie had moved over to sit next to her. She was surprised to see that Jeannie had now shed her clothes and she allowed her eyes to wander over the sexy body that was only inches away from her.

Jeannie leaned in close to Karen and whispered into her ear, "Isn't he wonderful as a lover. He really knows how to pleasure a woman. He does it almost as well as another woman."

With her mind already overpowered by the sinful sensations emanating from her pussy, it took Karen a few seconds for the real message of Jeannie's words to sink in. When the meaning hit her consciousness, she looked over at Jeannie. The next thing she knew, Jeannie's lips had met hers, and she felt a tongue pressing for action. She willingly parted her lips, opening herself up to her first Sapphic kiss.

Their tongues danced with each other and for a moment the tongue action head Karen's attention. But not for long, as Paul's mouth had finally arrived at its destination, descending on her cunt. His tongue took her over the top as it licked at her overly sensitive clit.

"Oh, FUCK!" she screamed into Jeannie's mouth. "I'm cumming. Oh, shit! Don't stop!"

Paul didn't stop. He continued to circle her clit with his tongue, as he pushed his fingers inside the folds of her pussy. As his finger found its way to her g-spot, Karen felt other hands on her breasts. Jeannie's mouth and tongue continued to engage with Karen's as her hands caressed the firm flesh of her young breasts, slowly circling the breast with soft caresses.

As Paul continued to tongue fuck Karen, she rolled into another orgasm, letting loose with a full load of pussy juices. Jeannie smiled inwardly, fully enjoying the feeling of success in their seduction of Karen. Not only was this young woman hot to look at; she was turning out to be a sexual dynamo. Jeannie's fingers finally reached Karen's firm nipples, and she pinched them firmly between her fingers.

Karen gasped at the pain and pleasure brought on by Jeannie's fingers, tumbling into another orgasm. Karen screamed again in pleasure as the two mature lovers continued to worship her body, and stimulate her senses. Karen continued to writhe on the couch as her two new lovers continued their onslaught on her young nubile body.

Karen's moaning waxed and waned as orgasm after orgasm rolled through her body. Never before had she experienced sex like this, and she knew she wanted more; lot's more!

Once again Jeannie took control, backing away from Karen and ordering Paul to stop. Karen whimpered as her lovers deserted her, and she automatically dropped her hand into her crotch to continue to play with her clit, wanting the sensations wracking her body to continue.

Jeannie smiled at Karen's actions. She knew they had Karen exactly where they wanted her. The evening and weekend looked like it was going to turn out even better than either of them had hoped. Knowing that she was on a roll, and seemed to have the full cooperation of Karen, she decided to press even further, wondering just how submissive Karen might be.

"Karen! Stop that!" Jeannie snapped, hoping that it wouldn't alienate the young girl.

Amazingly, Karen fell into the sub role naturally, murmuring a "yes, maam," as she pulled her fingers away from her ravenous pussy.

"Are you enjoying the evening?" Jeannie asked.

"Oh, yeah! Absolutely!" Karen responded. "But, I had no idea that this would happen. And I don't think I would have agreed to participate if you had asked me."

"Do you want to continue to participate?"

"Yes."

"Do you trust us?"

"Yes."

"Are you willing to give me full control of your sexuality for the next two and a half days? That means I will expect you to obey my commands without question or argument. And that you are willing to submit to punishment if you disobey. But, before you answer, I want Paul to show you a room downstairs."

Karen's mind was running a mile a minute, and she was already prepared, even eager, to say yes to whatever this woman wanted, sensing that she would come to no harm and would most likely enjoy it more than she could ever imagine. But, there was obviously more to this than she understood, so she bit her tongue and waited.

Paul was somewhat surprised with how far Jeannie had taken the situation, but showed no outward sign. He had known her long enough to understand how skilled Jeannie was at sensing the inner sexual feelings of other people. That was what had brought them together in the first place, and he had been amazed before at her skills in reading other people's attitudes towards sex. However, he had never expected to be showing Karen their dungeon on the first night.

Paul responded to Jeannie's direction, "Come on Karen, I'll show you the room."

With his cock still hard, Paul led Jeannie back to the stairs they had climbed when she first arrived only a few hours earlier. Both of them, now naked, descended down to the first floor. After walking down a short hallway, Karen saw that they were at a door with a sophisticated cipher lock. After pressing some buttons, Paul pushed the door open, and flicked on a switch that bathed the room in soft crimson light, and then walked in. Karen obediently followed, gasping volubly as her eyes took in the sights in the room. She recognized it instantly as a BDSM playroom. In the center was what looked like an exam table covered with a black cushion and with tie down rings around the periphery. On one wall several hooks, chains and ropes hung, and it was apparent that a person could be bound to the wall. Several whips hung from another wall, while the third had a large video screen, and a fairly large chest of drawers. She could only imagine what might be inside of the cabinet, and finding herself even more aroused at the thoughts that ran through her lust filled brain.

Paul explained, "This is our dungeon and playroom. When Jeannie says you will be punished, it will take place in here. And while you may find yourself bound and gagged, or whatever, I can assure you that you will come to no harm. And, to be clear, you may choose to leave now. You may stay for the weekend and choose not to participate, or you can choose to say 'Yes' to Jeannie's question. No matter what you choose, our professional relationship will not be affected, and there will be no judgments made as a result of whatever decision you make.

Karen's mind was flooded with questions, but she held her tongue, as she saw Jeannie enter the room. Karen's pussy was screaming for more attention and she could feel juices dripping down her inner thighs.

Jeannie spoke in a commanding voice, "As you can see, we are prepared to mete out substantial punishment, but I can assure you that although you may feel some pain and humiliation in the process, you will not be harmed nor permanently scarred in any way. And I am confident that you will ultimately enjoy the experience in ways that you can't even begin to imagine.

"Now, what is your answer? Are you willing to give me full control for the rest of the weekend? In case you can't tell, Paul already has yielded full control to me. Answer with a 'No, thank you' or a 'Yes, mistress.' If you answer yes, you shall address me as mistress for the rest of your stay unless I say otherwise."

Karen answered without hesitation, "Yes, mistress."

"Excellent! Now, go to your room and stay there until after the sun comes up! We will call you for breakfast."

Karen started to say something, but Jeannie stopped her. "Go now without saying a word, or you will be punished tonight. If you want, you might want to see what is inside the suitcase under your bed."

Karen dejectedly did as she was told, traipsing up the two flights of stairs to her bedroom. For the first time in her life, she had experienced an orgasm with another person, and she wanted more. She was horny and disappointed, and wanted to be fucked so badly by that big cock of Paul's. She wondered what she had gotten herself into, but vowed to see it through, once again sensing that in the end she would fully enjoy the weekend.

Once Karen had headed upstairs, Jeannie turned to Paul, commenting, "God, she makes me so fucking hot. She is smoking hot, and what a sexpot she will be."

"I can't believe you took her this far this fast," Paul responded. "I'm glad we didn't bet on how far she would go the first night, as I would have lost. Big Time!"

"Well, I certainly didn't expect it. But it became clear early on that she had an exceptional but repressed libido that was just waiting to be let out. I don't know if you detected it, but she slipped so easily into the sub role, that I had a strong feeling that I could take her all the way. And tomorrow, we are going to fuck her brains out."

"I love it when you talk dirty."

"I know. Now let's go back upstairs. I want that cock buried in my pussy, and I think I want some assfucking tonight as well."

"Yes, maam." Paul headed upstairs.

Karen reentered her bedroom and closed the door behind her. Her emotions were all over the map. She was horny as hell. She was pissed that she didn't get to feel that cock inside of her hungry pussy. She was a little scared and a lot anxious. One thing she was not was sleepy. She went over to the bed and pulled down the covers, finding very nice bright red satin sheets on the bed.

Remembering what Jeannie said about the suitcase, Karen knelt down and pulled out a roll aboard style suitcase. She lifted it up onto the bed, realizing by its weight, that it was certainly filled with something. Not knowing what to expect, she opened the case. She gasped at the treasure trove of sex toys and lingerie that she found, along with a typed note that had been sealed in plastic. She read the note:

Greetings:

Welcome to our playhouse. We hope you enjoy your stay. As you know by now, your time here will include a considerable amount of sexual activity. How you choose to participate is completely up to you. This bag of 'goodies' is provided to enhance you pleasure. We filled this bag with you in mind. Be assured that the more sexual pleasure you experience while visiting with us will enhance our pleasure as hosts. As the contents of this bag are very personal items and we are respectful of health and hygiene issues, we have a couple of rules for its usage. First, if you choose to wear any of the intimate clothing we provide, please consider it yours to keep. Secondly, if you use any of the toys please leave them in the bathroom when you leave, so that we may wash and sterilize them for their next use.

The building is wired for remote viewing of all of the rooms in the house, for the benefit of voyeurs. If you look closely, you will find a camera on the bookshelf in your room. This camera feeds a live signal into the video system. If you wish to have privacy at any time, just place a book in front of the camera. The audio feed from your room may be shut off by the labeled switch you will find near the camera. When the system is on in your room, others in the building may observe you at their pleasure.

And you can watch others whenever you choose. When you turn on your TV and go to the menu, select 'In-home' library. Then select 'Live-voyeur'. At that point you will be asked to key in a sequence of numbers to gain access to the live feed. The sequence is 2469. Enjoy.

If you have any questions please ask. And remember to respect the other people who are here enjoying our playhouse.

Paul & Jeannie

Karen was beginning to feel like Alice must have when she fell down the rabbit hole. Less than six hours earlier, she was just heading to the coast for a relaxing weekend, and now she found herself in the middle of a seemingly sexual theme park. She had read about swinging establishments on the internet and elsewhere, but had never really contemplated experiencing one, but now all of a sudden, she was staying at one. And she had no intent to leave. Had she been asked early that morning if she would be willing to go along with what had happened, she would have responded with a resounding denunciation. Now, as midnight approached, she was more than happy to be here.

Karen went over to the bookcase, and after a few moments of looking, found the camera and audio switch. The camera was positioned to have a clear view of any action taking place on the bed, while it still provided a full view of the room. She knew that she would be masturbating some more before she could sleep and wondered if Paul and Jeannie would be watching. She had no intent to block their view if they did. After all they had already seen, she had nothing more to hide. She returned to the suitcase and started looking through the clothing and toys. She could feel her pussy moisten yet again as she contemplated her next moves.

The lingerie collection was extensive, with many sexy items ranging from nearly nothing underwear to baby dolls and robes. She noted that there were a couple of dresses and lounging outfits as well, all designed to display her body in tempting teasing ways. She smiled as she thought about wearing them the next day. The toy collection included vibrators and dildos of various sizes and shapes, vibrating eggs, various clamps and similar devices, some lubes, flavored and unflavored, and a collection of condoms.

As she looked through the vibrators, she found one called the "rabbit." It was made from a latex material and was about eight inches long, and had a latex rabbit extending from the base. When she turned it on the vibrator did its thing and the rabbit moved in a rotary fashion. "This looks fun," she thought to herself. She laid the vibrator on the nightstand, planning on using it before the night was over.

She positioned herself on the bed in such a way as to maximize the benefits of a viewing audience if there was one, acknowledging to herself that she had become an exhibitionist in a matter of a couple of hours. Before she started playing with herself, though, she turned on the TV to see if Paul and Jeannie would be viewable by her. She clicked through the menu, and entered the access code, which revealed a menu of rooms in the house. Not knowing where they were, she picked the dungeon where she had left them, finding it empty. The master bedroom was empty, and when she clicked on upstairs bedroom one, she gasped as she saw herself sprawled on the bed in a wantonly sexual way. "That is weird," she thought to herself as she viewed her own body as desirable sex object, enjoying the feeling. She then clicked on the living room.

Karen's arousal level kicked up another notch when she saw Paul and Jeannie ensconced on the couch. The camera was positioned to provide a great view of the couches, and from that view Karen had no idea whether or not they were watching her. Not that it mattered, as the two of them were more focused on their own action. Paul was leaning back on the couch, and Jeannie had straddled him facing away from the camera. His legs were spread and Karen could see his balls and cock as Jeannie slid up and down on his pole. Karen's pussy moistened instantly at the sight, and her fingers instinctively fell between her thighs, homing in on her clit which was still begging for more attention.

Karen teased her protruding clit as she watched Jeannie ride up and down on Paul's large cock. Her fingers quickly became coated with her own juices as she played with her clit, while in her mind she took the place of Jeannie riding Paul's cock. As she watched, she reached over and picked up the rabbit.

With her eyes glued to the monitor, Karen found the speed control on the vibrator and turned it on. She then slid it down her torso, stopping at her sensitive nipples to tease them even more. As good as the vibrator felt on her nipples, her pussy demanded attention. She slid the toy between her legs, gasping at its first contact with her engorged clit. She then slid it up and down between her pussy lips, coating it with her copious juices. All the while, her eyes remained focused on the action on TV.

As Karen watched, Jeannie looked over her shoulder at the TV and smiled. Karen gasped as Jeannie did a 180 on Paul's cock without losing it. Jeannie was now facing the TV, and Karen realized that they were very likely watching her. Testing her conclusion, she started to slide the rabbit into her cunt to see if there would be a response.

There was, as Jeannie's smile broadened. Karen continued to watch as Jeannie slid her hand between her own legs. Her eyes glued to the TV, Karen found herself sliding the rabbit in and out of her own cunt in simpatico with Jeannie's sliding up and down on Paul's cock. Jeannie slowed her fucking speed, and Karen followed suit, realizing she had just yielded control of her masturbation to a woman she had just met who was fucking her boss in another room in the house where she was a guest. This was definitely not something she would be telling her mom about. And she was behaving like a porn actress, to boot.