Karen's Second Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen nodded her head rapidly. "Oh God I love being with you and Tess." She said.

Tess knelt next to Karen and took her arm and unhooked the clasp, pulling off the Velcro band. "Were you serious?" Tess asked.

Karen looked at her. "You mean about liking do serve women?"

"Exactly." Tess said.

"Yes. Does that make me weird or something?" Karen said.

"Does it make ME weird or something?" Tess asked. She moved to the other side of Karen.

Karen just smiled. "I see your point." Tess unhooked her other arm and removed the band.

Tess moved to the end of the bed and freed both of Karen's ankles. When her legs finally straightened again she moaned with pleasure. "I can't believe how good just laying my legs out flat can feel." Karen said. "God that's wonderful."

Claire left and returned to the room before Karen even knew she was gone. She had Karen's clothes. The two girls left, allowing Karen to dress in private. When she was dressed, she pulled her cell phone from her pocket. It was eleven thirty. The girls had been with her for three and half hours.

"This is going to cost me a lot," she thought. "What the fuck," she told herself, "I'm worth every penny."

When she pulled the curtains open Sam was at the counter and Tess and Claire were on the sofa. A very young blond was in one of the recliners. Tess smiled at Karen. "Karen, this is our sister Anna. She just came by to give us a ride home." She was even more beautiful that her sisters.

"Hi." Anna said. "I was off today. I'm sorry I missed your visit." The girl was wearing sneakers with knee high white socks. She has on a very tight white tee and plaid shorts with matching suspenders. Her hair was in ponytails.

Tess stood and walked over to Karen as she handed her credit card to Sam.

"That's five hundred for today's session, as I told you when you booked." Sam said.

"Absolutely." Karen said. "Absolutely."

When Sam handed her the receipt She realized she had put all of the pens away. "I'll be right back." She said.

"So, do you remember what you told me back there?" Tess asked.

Karen had a funny look as if she didn't understand.

Tess leaned in and put her mouth to Karen's ear. "About you really enjoying serving girls?" Karen nodded. Tess put her hand on top of Karen's head and turned it toward the chair. "Nobody likes being taken care of more than my sister. She will let you have her all night long and beg for more."

Karen nodded. "You might have to really insist if you want her to return the favor though, She is all about herself being happy and beautiful women is what makes her happy."

Sam returned and Karen signed the receipt adding a two hundred dollar tip. "Another appointment?" Sam inquired.

"How about next Saturday?" Karen asked. Sam scanned the monitor. "What time?" She asked.

"How about eight again." Karen said.

Sam said. "Oh, I'm sorry. We are starting a new offer." She looked at Karen. "It's an eight PM to noon sleep over." Sam explained.

Karen said, "Oh, I see, well what do you have earlier?"

Sam checked. "I have 2 and 4 with Tess and 2 and 5 with Claire. Let's see. No, Anna is only scheduled to work the overnight but she's not booked yet so if she doesn't get a client she might be available daytime."

Karen thought about her options. "Well schedule me with Claire for five." She hesitated and looked over to Anna who was reading a fan magazine. He legs were over the arm of the chair and her skirt had rose up on her thigh. "But if Anna should be available I would like to be with her instead." She said. She felt proud of herself for speaking up for what she wanted.

"Got it." Sam said.

Karen was safe in her condo when she finally leaned against the wall and ran her hands down the front of her shorts feeling the wetness still oozing from her vagina. She left one hand massaging her pussy and dialed her phone. When a voice answered it was one she didn't recognize. "This is Karen Baker.' She said.

"Oh yes you just left here, right?" The voice said. "Oh sorry, I'm Anna. Aunt Sam has already left and my sisters are cleaning up a little before we go home. Can I help you?"

"Well, I was wondering. Your aunt mentioned that the spa was starting a new weekend special." Karen was struggling talking about the topic.

"You mean the overnight thing?" Ann asked.

Karen grinned. "Yes, the overnight thing." She said.

"Sure. Anna said. "I'm doing it this week end."

"Well." Karen said. "Do you know the cost?"

"Sure." Anna said. "It's eight hundred dollars. That's a lot isn't it?"

"Yes." Karen said. "Do you think it's worth it?

Anna laughed "I hope so since I'm doing it but to be honest. I've never done anything quite like it before. Aunt Sam just came up with it at breakfast one morning and she asked if I would do it and I said sure."

Karen hesitated. "I think I want to change my appointment from two on Saturday to the overnight."

"Really?" Anna asked. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm sure." Karen said. "And by the way, I know what you like and I'm looking forward to spending the night with you."

Anna giggled. "You do? Really?"

"Yes, I sure do." Karen said. "I'll see you on Saturday at eight."

"Don't be late." Anna giggled again.

12