Karen's Thank You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen stood on one foot and waited while I stretched out on the couch beneath her. She straddled my body, keeping her healthy foot on the floor and her injured one on the cushion next to me. She bent down and kissed me while rubbing her sticky round breasts on my chest.

I felt Karen's fingers wrap around the base of my shaft and steer it toward her cunt. She rubbed the tip of my prick against her swollen labia and clitoris before letting it just barely enter her steaming vagina. Then without warning, she collapsed onto me, impaling herself on the full length of my cock.

We both gasped at the sudden intrusion, and I involuntarily lifted my hips to bury my prick as deeply as possible. I was amazed at the warmth, wetness and snug fit of her cunt as her inner walls squeezed my shaft.

For a few moments Karen just rocked slightly on top of me, sighing heavily and muttering, "Oh god... oh god... yessss." It was as if she was savoring the sensation of being filled with cock, and I wondered how long it had been since her last fuck.

Then she seemed to snap out of her reverie, and her eyes focused on mine as she placed her hands on my shoulders and began sliding her snatch up and down on my shaft. Her upward movements were agonizingly slow as she lifted her body to the point where my cock nearly left her. Then she would pause for a second before slamming back down on me. Over and over again she fucked me with deliberate, powerful strokes.

"God you feel so good inside me," she groaned through clenched teeth. "I could fuck you all night!" But saying that must have triggered something in her mind, and she glanced at the clock on the wall across the room. "Beth's shift will be over soon. You can't be here when she gets home."

"Then I guess we'll have to fuck a little harder," I said with a grin. "I'm not leaving till I make you cum again."

"That won't be a problem, babe," she replied, immediately picking up the pace of our fucking. I held her hips tightly and pulled her down tightly onto my cock as I drove up into her. Each time she bottomed out on me, Karen arched her back to grind her clit against the base of my shaft.

We quickly found a comfortable groove, and I was grateful for the earlier blowjob that gave me the endurance to handle this wonderfully slutty woman. My eyes traveled from her cum-splattered tits bobbing and bouncing above me, and came to rest on her lovely face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as she sighed and panted in perfect rhythm with our fucking. Then, as I was still watching her, Karen's eyes flew open and found mine.

"Oh yes... Jason... you're making me cum... fuck... fuck... oh god!"

She slammed down on me and stayed down this time, bucking her hips but leaving me buried to the hilt. Her fingers found her nipples and twisted them violently as she lost herself in orgasm.

"Fuck yes... oh god!" she squealed as her entire body shivered and shuddered. I felt her pussy repeatedly squeeze and release my cock, and a flood of hot juices flooded the base of my shaft and leaked down around my balls.

Watching and feeling her climax on my prick was nearly enough to make me blow an enormous load into her, and I couldn't wait any longer. I slid my hands around her creamy ass cheeks and began lifting her up and down the length of my shaft.

"That's it baby... fuck me good!" she moaned, responding immediately to my need for release. "You wanna cum in my pussy? Fuck yes... fill me up! Let me feel it!"

"Ohhhh, yeah! Gonna cum!" I bellowed as her slutty talk pushed me over the edge. I pushed her down on my cock once me and bucked my hips against her over and over again as my balls began to empty.

"Yes! I feel it! Give it to me!" Karen gasped.

I shot probably half a dozen massive loads of cum into her, filling the tight space around my cock. With nowhere else to go, the sperm began spilling out of her and mixing with sweet pussy juices.

When she was finally finished milking my cock, Karen collapsed onto me and I wrapped my arms around her. She breathed heavily into my ear for a few moments, then spoke softly as if telling me a secret.

"I don't want you to leave, but you have to because I want you to do something for me."

"Anything," I told her despite my confusion. "Name it."

Karen sat up on me, my prick slowly shrinking inside her. "I'm here with Beth because her little shit of a husband took off with some young slut he works with. He hadn't touched her in months before that. She's feeling pretty down. Unwanted, unsexy, all of that."

"And you want me to..."

"Give her some attention," she explained. "Catching the eye of a hot young college guy would make my little sister feel sexy again, make her feel alive. And give her a little revenge."

"Just how far would this go?" I asked.

"All the way. I want you to fuck her good," Karen said with a dirty smile, dragging a single finger down my chest. "The way you just fucked me."

"So you're pimping me out -- like some boy toy?"

"Well, yeah," she admitted with a shrug. "Exactly like that. But I would be verrrry grateful. Are you in?"

"Sure. What do I do?"

"I'll make sure Beth and I are sunbathing when you just happen to walk by tomorrow... let's say noon. Pretend nothing happened between us -- except for first aid, of course."

Five minutes later I kissed Karen goodbye and retraced my steps toward the beach. A riot of thoughts echoed through my mind as I relived the amazing encounter tonight, and pondered what the next day would hold.

I was halfway back to my condo before I realized that I had never even asked what Beth looked like. I stood there on the beach for a moment with my hands on my hips, looking down at the wet sand and cursing myself for being so stupid.

Then I relaxed slightly with the thought that she must resemble Karen. At least I hoped so.

12