Karl Cared Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I heard her say, 'mmmmh.' So, I kept on. I cupped her entire breast in one hand and kneaded it lightly, while kissing, licking and sucking on the other. I don't know how long I was there. You have to remember, I was twenty-three years old, and these were the first tits I ever touched. I was in awe."

"I found out she really loved it when I kissed the bottom of her breasts, where they meet her ribs. That was a real erogenous zone for her."

"Erogenous?" interrupted Rhylee.

"A turn-on. She liked it. That line were the breast flesh creases into her rib-skin was like the ticket to her heaven's gate. I was licking along that line, while lightly pulling on the other nipple. Suddenly I felt her hands on top of my head. She began pushing on the top of my head, so I just started kissing my way down her tummy. She kept pushing, I kept moving and kissing. I'm turned on by belly buttons. I spent some time there, flicking my tongue in and out of her cute little navel. She got impatient, and pushed my head again, I started feeling her pubic hair on my lips. I encountered an odor I had never experienced before. It was sharp and tangy, and oh, so exotic. I inhaled deeply. God must have made musk for a reason, because I just couldn't help but open my mouth, and stick out my tongue."

Rhylee said nothing. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat. She was conscious of a wetness that began to develop and dampen her panties. She also saw Karl shift himself a little bit.

Karl continued. "My tongue just seemed to slip in between those tender full lips. I ran it up to the top of the slit, and then back down. I could feel how it opened into her vagina. I ran my tongue back up and then, down again. I think I did that for about ten minutes. I started massaging her tummy, while licking between those pussy lips, over and over again. Sometimes it was really soft, sometimes I really pressed hard. I could feel her starting to get wet, I didn't know if the wetness on my chin was my saliva, or her juices."

I moved from between her legs, and lay on my belly, perpendicular to her body. I licked my right index finger, and began running it up and down her slit, and then, when everything was real wet, I slipped it inside of her. Then I brought my mouth back to her, and started sucking at her clitoral hood. I would tease her clitoris with the tip of my tongue, then suck everything into my mouth. It was like I was little Kayden there, when he sucks on your breast. I would suck it in, and then release it. Suck it in, release it, and tickle her clit with my tongue tip, and then suck it in again."

Karl paused, and closed his eyes. He could see Margaret in his mind's eye. He saw her furry pussy, there in front of his nose. He could smell her.

"I got back between her legs, and alternated sucking on her clit, and running my tongue up and down. Then, I just slipped my tongue into her. Lord, everything was so wet. My nose was smashed into her clit, my tongue was in her vagina, my hands were rubbing her belly and pressing down onto her pubic bone. All of a sudden, she was trying to kill me. I swear, she was trying to kill me. She put her legs into a scissor lock around my head. Her hands were on the back of my head, pushing me harder and harder into her pussy. I could barely breathe as she shook, and trembled and pushed her hips up off the bed and pushed her mound into my face, while pressing my face into her mound."

There was no doubt, now. Rhylee was wet. Very, very wet. She shifted again, and clenched her thighs together, tightly. Unconsciously, she reached up and began rubbing the inner side of her right breast with her left hand. Her eyes were closed as she visualized Karl's description.

In the meantime, Karl had opened his eyes, and saw that Rhylee was touching her breast through her shirt. He watched, as he resumed his story.

"She lay there, her legs twitching on either side of my head. I felt her hands grab my ears and start pulling me back up to her. 'I want you in me,' she said."

I kissed my way back up her body, but I didn't waste time. I reached up and kissed her. She stuck her tongue into my mouth, and I reciprocated. We tongue danced for about five seconds, then she reached down and held my penis for the first time that day. She guided it into her hot wet opening, and I pressed down as she lifted herself up. No pain. No wincing. She was so wet, I slid in without any problem at all."

"It felt like her vagina was about a hundred degrees inside. She was hot, she was wet, she was slippery, she was heaven. I pushed all the way in. It's not like I'm huge or anything. Just by sliding into her, she came again. It was a smaller orgasm, but I could feel the muscles twitching and clenching uncontrollably. I pulled most of the way out, and slid back in."

I have no idea how long it took. Not long enough. I wanted to be there forever. I wanted to stroke her forever. I slid my forearms under her armpits, and wrapped my hand around the top of her shoulders. I pulled the top of her body downward, while I pushed my penis upward into her. We did the tongue tango while we did the crocodile rock."

"Then I burst. My juices came shooting out of me, and mixed in with hers. Man, the squishy, slurpy noises we made together. I love that sound. I don't know what a woman's orgasm feels like, but I felt mine from the hairs on my head to the tips of my toes."

Finally we stopped rocking together, and eventually my penis softened and just kind of slithered out of her and fell limply."

Rhylee's eyes were still closed. She had kneaded her breast so hard, she began expressing a little milk. Karl saw her shake her head a little, and he quickly closed his eyes, so she wouldn't see him watching her play with her tit.

"Fucking shit, that was hot," she said. "I don't care if you just lied with every word you just said. That was holy, fucking, shit hot."

Rhylee looked down at her shirt. "Damn, I made a mess. I better go and change. Can you watch Kayden for a minute?"

"It's cold out there. Stay here a moment. Karl went into his bedroom, and took one of his dress shirts out of his closet, and pulled it off the hangar. He returned the hangar and came back to Rhylee. "Here, you can change into this. Feel free to use the bathroom to change."

Karl felt a little guilty about that. That was a favorite memory of Margaret. When she walked around the house wearing one of his dress shirts and no bra, he felt like he would immediately start to drool. The thin cloth of the shirt was the only barrier between her breasts and him. The fabric felt so light and smooth under his hands. He realized that he gave her a dress shirt, because he knew it would turn him on, and he wanted to be turned on.

Rhylee shrugged. "It's not like you haven't seen these before," and she pulled the wet t-shirt off, and pulled Karl's shirt on. He kept it buttoned on the hangar, so she pulled it on over her head, in the same manner that she had removed the t-shirt.

Karl didn't even try to look away. There was nothing prettier than a woman stretching up with her breasts uncovered.

"Pig," Rhylee said, with a smile when she saw Karl watching.

"Oink." Karl answered. "Guilty as charged."

"I do need your bathroom, though. Back soon."

"You know where it is, have at it."

Rhylee went down the hall, and into the bathroom. She dropped her jeans and panties, and grabbed a wad of toilet paper, and began wiping the moisture away from her pussy. Just that contact was enough to get her legs weak. She turned on the water, and let it warm up, then dampened a wash cloth, and wiped her pussy, trying to take away a little of the smell. She took another wad of paper and dried herself again. She flushed, then pulled up her panties and jeans, washed and dried her hands, and came back out. Karl had brought out some more coffee, and they sat there, watching Kayden sleep, in a friendly, but slightly uncomfortable silence.

"That was some fucking," Rhylee finally broke the silence.

"Nope. That was not fucking. That was lovemaking. There's a difference. Margaret had been fucked once. We never did a slam-bam, thank you ma'am. She always needed a lot of warm-up, a lot of foreplay. She had been permanently damaged, emotionally by that one, damn date-rape. Every time we made love, she had to be assured that she would not be hurt, and that it could always stop, at any moment, at any stage. Her pussy was under her control. I had to let her know that would always be true between us. Sex always took hours."

"That wasn't so bad," he said, with a grin. "There were times when I was pretty frustrated. I could have used a few quickies. There were a lot of times where the answer was just, 'no.' Throughout our marriage, I masturbated a lot more then we ever had sex."

"It about killed me sometimes. She never wore more than panties to bed. She never wore a bra around the house. I couldn't keep my hands off her breasts, but so often, I wasn't allowed to go past her tummy."

"Now, here you are, you could be her sister, thirty years younger. You flash yourself at me, and . . ." Again, Karl's voice trailed off.

"And?" she asked.

Then Karl stood up and took Rhylee's t-shirt and tossed it into the washer. He went to his hamper, and put his laundry into the washer as well. He added the detergent, and started the machine.

Karl returned to the living room and sat back down. He took a sip of coffee. "Now you know a little more about me. You've heard about some of my sexual frustrations. You've heard about some of the things that turn me on. That's getting naked. When I am vulnerable before you, then I am naked."

Yesterday, when you saw me lying there . . ." Karl stopped. Then he started in again. "Yesterday, when you were on my lap, you were both naked and nude. I saw the rage in you. I saw the pain and the hurt that is at the core of your rage. That was naked. That was really naked."

"Today I told you about me, I got a little naked, a little vulnerable. I'm going to get a little more naked. The reason you saw me naked in that chair . . ." He stopped, then started again. "I don't usually walk around the house naked. Especially since getting to know you. I want to be able to open the door when you come knocking. But yesterday, after I left your place . . . I came home, I went into the bedroom, I took my clothes off, and I fantasized about you, and I masturbated, and I came, and I loved thinking about you. I'm such a pig. I'm sorry."

"Then I fell asleep in the chair. Yesterday was really hard." Karl grinned at Rhylee. "Both ways. Emotion is exhausting. You really exhausted me. But you also really turned me on. And it wasn't just because you look so much like Margaret did. You are just a deliciously sexy girl, and I am so damn lonely, and I just had to beat myself off."

"That wasn't easy for me to tell you. Now I feel naked."

Rhylee got up and walked over to him. She bent over and lightly kissed him on the top of his head. "For a fat, ugly old man, you're not bad," she said softly. "I gotta go."

"Why? Stay as long as you like."

"No, I gotta go." Rhylee gathered Kayden and his diaper bag up. She wrapped his blanket around him to keep him warm, and ran back to her own trailer and went in.

Rhylee laid Kayden into his crib, and went into her own bedroom. She pulled off her sneakers, jeans and panties. She unbuttoned Karl's shirt, but left it on, with it falling open on either side of her now bare breasts.

With one hand she began pulling on a nipple, and squeezing it. With her left hand, she began running her had through her shortened pussy hair. "I wonder if I should start shaving again," she said to herself. She began caressing herself. She felt herself growing wet again. She rubbed her clit with her thumb, and after wetting her middle finger in her mouth, she slipped it inside herself. She masturbated herself like that, and felt her breast begin to let down milk. Her pussy was wet, and the wetness was running toward her ass. Her milk was making her breast wet and slippery. Rhylee could feel the orgasm building. Suddenly it slammed her. She rocked from side to side, frigging her clit and milking herself. She watched a couple streams of breast milk shoot up into the air, and land on her belly. Slowly she calmed down, and held onto the stuffed bunny she had since she was five years old. Then she began to cry.

2:15 a.m. Karl's phone began to vibrate. He opened it up, and read, "I like you naked."

He sent back, "I'm glad. It's been a while since I felt I could trust someone like that."

"I trust you."

"People need someone they can trust. I won't betray you."

"Can I get naked with you?"

Karl just sent back a question mark, "?"

"I had sex kind of like that. With Mindy."

"Oh, damn."

"Do you disapprove?"

"Not that. I've got a picture in my mind."

"Lol. Are you hard?"

"Damn right."

"Why?"

"I love breasts. I love a woman's pussy. Four breasts are ten times more exciting than two. It's the new math. Only for fantasies, though"

"Why?"

"One woman at a time. I've only got two hands. I've only got one penis. It can't go into two women at the same time. I'd hate to waste a naked woman like that :) "

"Lol. You ever do a guy?"

"No."

"Interested?"

"No."

"Bigot."

"Nope. I don't understand the attraction. I don't have it. I like women. I'm happy with that."

"Ok. Night."

"G'night."

"I'll be there for breakfast. I want them scrambled."

Karl got out of bed. He went to his bedroom window, and stood there in the dark. He saw the light go out in Kayden's room. Then, a few seconds later, the light in Rhylee's room went out as well. He dropped his shorts where he stood and went back to bed. Again, he fell asleep holding his penis.

He woke up tired. He had some dreams. Margaret was there, Rhylee was there. He didn't remember having sex in the dream, but it was definitely a sex dream..

Rhylee had slept very well. It was like she felt safe for the first time. Kayden was crying. His diaper needed changing. But if Rhylee didn't get into the bathroom soon, she would need some changing, too. She sat on the toilet, and began to pee. She wiped herself, and went to take care of Kayden.

She removed his diaper, and cleaned his little tush. She gazed at her naked little baby. "Just be careful with that thing, kid. It's dangerous."

She re-diapered him, wrapped him in his blanket, and headed for the door. "I hope breakfast is ready." Then she felt her breasts start to leak a little. "You better be hungry, kiddo. Your breakfast is ready."

Again, she went into Karl's trailer without a knock. "Where's breakfast?"

Karl answered from the kitchen, "Sit down."

She sat at the table, and pulled open one side of her shirt. It was Karl's shirt from yesterday. It was completely unbuttoned, but she kept one breast covered. Karl put a plate of scrambled eggs and toast in front of her.

"Thanks."

"Your welcome. Glad to have you here. Real glad."

Rhylee took a few bites of food, then announced, "Girls are better at eating pussy than guys."

"Damn, girl. Don't you even warm up a little? That's some way to begin a conversation."

"Well it's true."

"I don't know."

"No, think about it. They have to. You know I'm right. They know what feels good, and they do it to the other girl."

"I don't think that's right. What feels good to you, may be different than what feels good to Mindy. Some guys hate to feel teeth on their penis during oral sex. I love a little love biting and chewing."

Karl paused. "What's important is that lovers care enough about the other to learn what their partners like, and then do that. It takes trial and error. It helps if you talk to each other."

"I'm not a lesbo."

"I didn't say you were."

"No, I just had to say it. But I really liked the way Mindy touched me, and ate me. She isn't lesbo either. I guess we're bi. But not really. I liked sex with her, but I've never wanted sex with another girl."

"Close friends?"

"Yeah. For a long time."

"Maybe that's it. You love and trust each other, and you expressed that sexually."

Rhylee ate a little more, then shifted Kayden to the other side. This time she left her breast uncovered. "After softball practice, she and I went back to the locker room to shower. All the other girls went straight home. We were alone in the shower. God, she has perfect tits. I wish mine were like hers. I just looked at her, and she looked back. Then we laughed, and hugged each other with the water coming down on us. I felt her boobs sliding against mine, and I got so wet, I felt like I was peeing in the shower. I kissed her. She kissed me. It was so hot. She reached down and started feeling my pussy. I was clean shaven then, so was she."

Rhylee stopped for a moment, ate a little more, and then looked at Karl. Do you like your girls hairy or shaved?"

Karl turned red. He didn't answer.

"C'mon, get naked. I'm getting naked about Mindy. Do you like them hairy or smooth."

"Hairy. I don't want to feel like I'm with a little girl. Breast size isn't important. A nice big nipple on a flat chest will get me excited, because little girls' nipples aren't big and fat. But a shaved pussy looks like a little girl. I want to be with a woman."

"'K. I understand. I hate it when a guy shaves. I think it's because he wants to make his dick look bigger. Like that would impress me. Did you ever shave?"

"No. In my day you would have been called a fag if you shaved. Again, little boys are bare. I think men and women should have hair."

"How about pits?"

"Either way. I don't mind pit hair on a girl. Sometimes Margaret didn't bother to shave, usually she did."

"Anyway, I shaved, because I usually wore a thong. You like thongs?"

"Actually, I don't. I like unwrapping the present, or watching it be unwrapped. For me, there's nothing sexy about a slingshot and a string up your butt."

Rhylee snorted. "Shit! Don't make me laugh when I'm drinking my orange juice. What do you like?"

"Boy shorts. Don't know why. I don't care why. I like them. Margaret never wore them, they didn't exist when we were young. But those are the posters in the Victoria's Secret window that I pretend I'm not looking at."

"Well, there we were in the shower, fingering each other, and rubbing on each other. Then Mindy said, "Let's go to my house."

"We dried off, got dressed, and went to her house. We started kissing, and shoving our tongues down each other's throat. I pulled her clothes off, she pulled off mine. We took turns sucking each other's tits. Every way she touched me just got me hotter and hotter. I pushed her on her back, and climbed on top of her. My pussy was on her right thigh, and my left thigh was pressed against her pussy. We just kind of pressed against each other and rocked and pushed on each other. Damn it felt good!"

She rolled herself out from under me. At first I was disappointed. I was almost there. Then she spun around and pounced on my pussy with her mouth. We rolled on our sides, and into a sixty-nine. She sucked my clit into her mouth, and I exploded, immediately. God! I thought my pussy would fall off my body. It pulsed and throbbed. I think I bit her pussy lips, and she went off! No guy ever made me feel like that."

"Has any guy ever really tried to eat you out?"

"Not really. Derrick came the closest, but really he was like the rest of them. He just wanted to get his dick in me, and come. Afterward he complained about tasting the rubber I made him wear, so he wouldn't eat me afterward."

"So you don't know what the right guy can do. You've only been fucked. You need a man to make love to you."

Like the day before, Rhylee laid Kayden's blanket on the living room floor, and laid him on it. She left the shirt unbuttoned, her breasts in the open.