Karla's Swimming Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason had given me a wet orgasm and it was like something that had been building up in my body bubbled out of me all over Jason and soaked his pubic area and balls. It soaked and lubricated our union as it dripped onto the couch. Jason just held me tighter and we could hear the wet noises his cock was making from my wet infusion and he really began fucking me harder. The way I had cum seemed to get him so excited he was moving me on the couch with each hard deep thrust.

He had been giving me all of his cock for some time now. I was somehow not near as tight as I had been before he opened up a whole new area in me. He was whispering to me and really enjoying himself as I wrapped my arms around him and held him close to me. I wanted this part to be for him. I moved myself with him and got myself into his rhythm and I knew he was close and I wanted all of what he had .

I whispered in his ear "cum in me Jason, I want your seed in me do it now babe", I tightened my legs around his hips and dug my heels in as I felt his cock thicken, throb and jerk slightly. He pushed it deep and stopped thrusting and then I felt the pulsating and a couple of harder throbs followed by a hot feeling inside me. He almost flooded me with a large spurt of semen that was directed right into the very opening of my cervix. And then it was another and then another and it was starting to just drain as he held it deep in me.

I could feel the thick mucous liquid running out of me along with the wetness from earlier and we were soaked and sticky wet. My mound was now a real sticky mess and I could feel Jason's cock still filling me as he lay on me catching his breath. I hugged him and gently caressed his sweaty back.

Jason became my lover from that day on and our affair lasted for almost a year and we fell in love and became very close but it was not something that could continue so with much pain we separated and Jason took a job almost half way across the country and we kept in contact for a while by phone and email but eventually drifted apart. I contented myself with a few hobbies and took up golf and yes we did get the sailboat and did some cruising.

I got to be an accomplished swimmer as during that first year Jason spent a lot of time with me in the pool every time that Dave was away. I was really missing Jason and never stopped wanting him back.

One day a couple of years after this I was home in the afternoon when the door bell rang and David's sister and a couple of his friends were at the door. They came in sat me down and told me that David had just suffered a massive fatal coronary and had passed away instantly. I was almost devastated as I did love David dearly and didn't know what to do. His sister and her husband and of course David had business managers that took control over everything and made all arrangements.

It took almost a year for me to get my life together again. David's estate was settled and he had some children by his previous marriage but I was willed the house we lived in, a share of the company and seven million dollars as well as some pension funds. I was more or less set for life except for the one thing that was missing that I wanted so bad.

But one day that thing I wanted the most came to me when the phone rang and it was Jason telling me he was in town for a while and asked me to meet for lunch. He had been alway for three years on a government exchange program in Europe and was just returning home to stay. He never married and had not been aware of my situation. I wanted to see him so bad I couldn't wait and almost ran to the closet to get changed so I could be there with him.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
Hidden strokes…

Impossibly sinful and innocent at the same time. Those old fashioned repressed housewives could be kept at home but no one could keep them from being women…The ending was as sudden as the her surprise by her lover’s reappearance but the overall loaded sexual tension covers this little shortcoming

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories