Karma Ain't Always a Bitch Ch. 03

Story Info
Sometimes you do get what you deserve.
6.5k words
4.65
17.8k
2

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First I would like to apologize for the length of time with no activity. Real life reared its ugly head. Now that I can work on this a bit, I started working Chapter nine up, and went back through to check a few things, and found myself looking at some necessary edits. They are clarifications and streamlines mainly, with one foreshadowing element added.

In the interest of full disclosure there are a couple of things that you should keep in mind when you read on. I started this with the initial premise and a completely non-sexual dog that you meet in Chapter six. The story made it into the middle of the second chapter, and I found that the characters decided that they were going to change the script so to speak. There are quite a few people that got mad at something that was a phantom wandering around in the drafty halls between my ears.

I'm not sure about your fantasy world, but mine has no STD's. If I'm thinking about what it would feel like to do whatever to whoever, I'm not going to stop myself and find out if the mental picture has anything communicable.

I would like to thank "takemeaway my love" for the assistance.

Thanks for taking the time, and please feel free to comment through the Lit profile.

TNC

**********

Amy knew she would never change his mind so she gave in. Mark was even more protective of her than she was of him. He was in ninth grade and had to be pulled off of her boyfriend. Shane had shoved her down after she pissed him off and Mark knocked him out and had to be stopped before he did real damage. The upside was she had never had to deal with any other assholes putting their hands where they didn't belong and Mark had a steady stream of seniors wanting dates.

After another toe curling kiss, Mark slid off the couch and went in search of their clothes. He came back with a hot towel, cleaned her up and helped her dress, and then he headed into the house. He padded to the guest room and found Vanessa sleeping peacefully looking as beautiful as the day they met. He had no clue what was going to happen in the morning, but for now she was at peace. On his way back out he saw the answering machine light blinking and hit the button.

"All of the errands you wanted me to do are done and I'll see you in the morning," came Scott's voice, bringing a chuckle from Mark. He couldn't wait to see his friend's reaction to the way events had unfolded. He also wanted to see the bastards in the pictures pay.

Amy had finished locking up the garage and met him as he came out on the back porch. She slid her arms around his waist, loving the way it felt to be surrounded by his arms and love. After another long, heart-felt kiss they headed to Amy's house that she shared with her brother.

When the front door closed, Amy pinned Mark against it with a growl, yanking his head down so she could kiss him again. She slid her hands into his jeans and started rubbing his cock, feeling it start to harden, filling her palm. Pulling away, she turned and kicked her shoes off, undid her pants, and slowly pushed them down until she was looking at Mark between her legs. As she looked, she ran her hands up the back of her legs until they reached her ass and gave it a playful slap and squeeze. She knew Mark loved her ass and she displayed it and her swollen pussy for his hungry eyes.

Her shirt only reached the top off her cheeks giving Mark a perfect view as she started swaying toward the back of the house and the shower.

"C'mon baby, let's take a shower."

Not waiting for an answer she continued walking through the house, feeling his eyes on the exaggerated movement of her hips. She knew that Mark was following, but still jumped when his cock poked against her ass and his hands went under her shirt to wrap around her tits. Amy placed her hands over his, pressing his rough palms against her hard nipples, letting out a small moan, grinding her ass against his hardening cock.

Looking back she saw a trail of his clothes through the house and stepped into the bathroom. When Amy leaned over to start the water, she felt Mark's cock slide upwards through her cheeks, the head rubbing against her hips and low back trapped between their bodies. He bent his legs to rub the underside of his cock against the bud of her asshole. She could feel the wetness of her pussy and squeezed her thighs together to put pressure on her swollen clit.

Mark grabbed her hips, slowly stroking, enjoying the feel of her firm ass as it hugged his reinvigorated shaft. Rotating his hands forward and down, he slid his hands down over her hipbones until he reached her soaked pussy. While his fingers felt the swollen outer lips he reached down until he cupped her mound in his palms, spreading her apart with his thumbs. Dipping his thumbs into her wetness, Mark started rubbing her clit, while his fingers stroked the length of her swollen lips.

"Mark, that feels so good, baby," Amy sighed.

Amy leaned back against his chest and reached behind her to wrap her arms around his neck, arching her back, pressing her tits out hoping Mark would pay attention to her swollen nipples. He didn't disappoint and he brought his wet fingers up, smearing her juices over them, offering his fingers to her lips to clean. She eagerly sucked them, tasting herself, causing her pussy to clench as her orgasm neared.

Mark turned Amy around and knelt between her feet, running his tongue around her wet nipples, sucking her wetness from each. He slid two fingers inside her pussy and curled them under her pubic bone and caressed the roof of her pussy finding her raised g-spot. He felt her shudder when he started pressing and rubbing the nub, his mouth still hungrily sucking her nipples. When he slid his thumb over her clit, Amy slid one hand into his hair pressing him into her tits and the other went to his shoulder, her nails digging in when her orgasm took her.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming again baby, suck my tits, I love you Mark," Amy screamed, feeling her pussy clench around Mark's fingers.

He kept stroking in small circles until she was too sensitive and then drew her against him, his face in her hair and his arms wrapped around her protectively.

"I love you too Amy," Mark said and lowered his lips to hers for an unhurried but passionate kiss. Amy drew Mark's tongue into her mouth as he caressed her lips and tongue, sucking her lower lip while nibbling it. He backed Amy against the wall next to the shower and slid his right hand up into her hair, pulling her mouth tighter against his.

Amy broke away gasping, for air first, and then from the way her body was responding to Mark's lips. She stepped into the shower pulling Mark after her, feeling his strong hands stroking and caressing her neck. She was in heaven, his fingers coupled with the sensations that the water hitting her nipples was causing, had her purring. When his hands reached her ass, she leaned back against him causing him to slide his hands around and up her body.

Mark cupped her tits and shifted them so the nipples would get the full benefit of the water, rolling and twisting them as the constant pressure of the stream pushed her higher still. Amy was gasping and grinding against his hard cock, trying to get it inside her again, but he had other ideas and hers would have to wait. He stepped back, leaning against the wall of the shower, pulling her with him.

Using the fingers of both hands to spread Amy's pussy, Mark shifted her so the flow of water was pounding against her swollen clit. Amy's eyes flew open when her pussy started clenching, another rippling orgasm sped through her shaking body.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," those being the only recognizable words coming from her mouth.

Mark held her in place, extending her orgasm, torturing her body while it responded to the continued pressure of the shower head. She tried to shift away from the water, but was held in place, his hands holding her in the hell of too much ecstasy. When she thought she was done, Mark leaned down and sucked her neck just under her ear while he stroked both thumbs against her clit.

Amy was reduced to a mass of tingling nerves and clenching muscles. Mark knew her spots and she must have blacked out when his thumbs hit her clit the last time. All she could remember was her body convulsing with the most explosive orgasm she had ever had. She felt her pussy flutter and then felt a gush of fluids that soaked her legs to her feet. Next thing she knew she was sitting on the floor of the shower with Mark holding her, a look of concern on his face.

"Are you ok sweetheart? Mark asked the worry evident in his tone.

"God yes baby. I don't know what you did to me, but you better remember it, I'm going to need it again...later!" The last was a growling expletive when Mark started shifting her back to the water.

"I was just trying to help out a lady," Mark said with his most innocent tone and look, drawing an evil grin and laugh from Amy.

"Innocent my ass," Amy said laughing.

She shifted in Mark's arms and felt his cock pressing into her side. Spinning in his arms, she slid her legs around his hips and her arms around his neck. When she stretched her neck to kiss him, she rose up and felt the head of his cock dragging along her lips. When it was pressed against her opening, she shifted her hips down and felt the head push her pussy open, stretching her. Matching the rhythm of her hips and tongue, she made love to his mouth and cock simultaneously.

Amy slid up until the head was cupped inside, then with a twist of her hips swirled Mark's cock back into her, the motion massaging both her g-spot and her clit. She started speeding up, her hips slapping against his thighs, causing her tits to bounce and jiggle. Mark pressed his hands into her shoulders and leaned forward to capture a nipple as it danced in front of his face. She slid her legs around his back, locking her ankles and pulled him deeper into her dripping pussy.

Wrapping her arms tightly around Mark's shoulders, she slid one hand up to run her fingers through his hair, and kissed him deeply while she massaged his embedded cock with the walls of her pussy.

Mark could only gasp into Amy's mouth as she milked him using the muscles in her soaked cunt. He tried to move his hands to her hips to give him some room to thrust, but was stopped with a growl and a nip on his lower lip. Chuckling, Mark obediently went back to enjoying the massage his cock was getting.

Pressing her swollen nipples into his chest pulled a moan from Amy and drove her close to an orgasm that she was amazed to feel building. She had never responded to anyone like this, at best she had cum twice in an evening, at worst she was left frustrated by having to depend on her vibrator and fingers, finishing what her date had been unable to. She pulled back from the kiss to look in his eyes, the lust and hunger clearly evident in hers, and saw the same emotions flooding from his as well.

Mark's orgasm was building while Amy sat in his lap, his throbbing cock buried to the hilt. When Amy looked into his eyes, he felt his excitement pick up speed, the smoldering look helped but it was the way her pussy reacted when she stared at him. Her walls started twitching and she got wetter, the heat growing as she got closer to cumming. Mark wanted to wait for her but was so very close to losing control with his sexy lover milking him.

"Oh god, Amy, that's incredible sweetheart, milk my cock," making his cock bounce and dance inside her. Mark was rewarded with a look of pure lust and Amy squeezed one last time, falling into the orgasmic abyss. When she started shuddering and clenching, Mark felt his control shatter and screamed, depositing load after load into her pussy, his arms holding her tightly to him while she rode out what looked and felt like a mind blowing orgasm.

Amy couldn't believe the sensations that came from Mark pulsing his cock and only paused long enough to get lost in his blue eyes, her orgasm crashing through her.

"Mark," was all she could manage to say, although the notes she hit should have shattered glasses in the kitchen.

She felt Mark's cock thicken and lengthen as he grunted, emptying himself into her waiting pussy, propelling her orgasm further into space. With his arms wrapped around her lovingly, she let go of herself fully for the first time and surrendered to the feelings; heart and pussy.

The water in the shower was starting to cool, rousing the two lovers from their sex induced stupor. Both were thankful that the house had a large hot water heater and it wasn't winter. There was still enough to allow for a thorough cleaning of all of the "good spots" and to wash each other's hair.

"Ain't technology great?" Mark quipped.

"I'm not sure about the technology, but that was one of the best showers I've had in years," Amy answered with a giggle.

Mark blushed and mumbled under his breath. Amy saw the flush on his cheeks and was a little surprised that she could still do that to him. She also wanted to know what her best friend, protector and now lover had said.

"What was that?" Amy asked.

"Nothing." Mark was staring at the floor, seemingly not wanting to meet her eyes.

Scared that she had either made him mad or that he was having second thoughts, Amy placed her hand on his cheek; bringing his eyes to meet hers.

"Mark, what is it? Did I do something wrong?" Amy asked with a nervous tremor in her voice.

Mark looked up quickly, hearing the vulnerable tone and felt his heart melt when he saw the look in her eyes.

"No baby, you didn't. It was just that you were, and still are, out of my league and I guess it's just that I'm afraid I'm going to wake up and find out this was another dream. You were always my dream girl and I still can't believe that you would want to be friends, not to mention lovers."

Mark took a breath and continued, "plus, I can't..."

"Mark, baby look at me," and waited until his gaze traveled up her body to her eyes.

When she was sure she had his undivided attention, she continued on, "yes you can, we made it through stuff a lot worse than this before. And if you think I'm going to leave you alone to deal with this mess, you're wrong and don't know me as well as I thought you did."

Amy waited for some response but getting none, she went on. "Out of your league? No hon, not even close. You were my knight when I needed rescuing, my conscience when I needed one and the best listener that I could ask for. I saw the string of girls that threw themselves at you and wished one of them was me. You seemed like you were the senior and I was the blushing freshman hoping you would pick me over the rest."

Amy's eyes had misted over while she talked and a tear rolled down her cheek. Reaching up, Mark caught it on his finger, hating to see her hurt no matter the cause. It hurt doubly bad that he might have played some part in causing that pain.

"I never knew," Mark said. "After Shane, you seemed so distant and I thought you saw me as a kid, a friend, a good one sure, but a kid none the less. Just for the record I think I probably was the most popular "girl" in school. Every time a girl had a problem it seemed like they looked me up. I think I hit the "too good of a friend to fuck" record my junior year. Guess it was all the time with just me and mom".

It was Amy's turn to stare.

"You mean you didn't." she started, her words trailing off.

"Nope, nary a sniff. Guess that might have been considered sleeping with a girlfriend, but seriously, I could say I wished it was different, but I think I got the best out of it. I had almost every girl's phone number and spent more time with them than their boyfriends."

"So who was your first?" she asked.

"It was Tanya after that ambush on my eighteenth birthday but I guess I was still an "emotional virgin" though. Vanessa got that cherry, although..."

Amy reached out and drew him into her arms, rocking him the way she had that night sixteen years ago, holding him close and letting him know she was there for him.

"Let's get back to the house and see about some sleep. I'm afraid tomorrow is going to be pretty rough and you look exhausted."

Mark had to admit he was running on fumes, but doubted rest would be coming his way tonight. Getting to his feet, he helped Amy up and followed her shapely ass out of the bathroom. She stopped in Jack's room to get Mark a clean pair of shorts and tee shirt, and then continued on to her room to get the things she needed for the night.

Amy watched Mark get dressed and noticed that the head of his cock was just a couple of inches from peeking through the leg of the shorts. When she looked up, Mark was smirking at her and she noticed the dark circles and weariness on her lover's face, mentally scolding herself. He looked like he would fall over at any time and she was thinking about throwing him down on her bed so he could revisit the place only he had reached so far, the oh so recently ransacked seat of her emotional cherry.

Amy had dated in high school and college, but rarely did it go past kissing and some heavy petting. There was one time in college when she thought she had found the person for the rest of her life, until she caught him screwing his history professor in the lecture hall after class. That was her junior year and the day that winter break started, needless to say, she was an emotional wreck when she walked into her mom's living room. She had come in, closed the door and leaned her head against it trying to control her feelings, not seeing Mark and Jack in the den.

Jack was concerned and Mark was livid, wanting to know what "fuckstain", better known as Steve, had done this time. Shaking with the effort to calm himself, Mark had wrapped her in his older seeming arms and pulled her to the rocking chair that had been her grandmother's, put her head against his shoulder and rocked until she fell asleep. Her mom had heard the commotion and went to check on her daughter, but Jack stopped her and pointed to the chair holding his best friend, her daughter and her honorary youngest son. The Swanson family knew about the connection the two shared, but marveled at the depth of the connection between Mark and Amy when they saw it displayed; Jack and his mom left the two alone.

Amy woke up in her bed and found him sitting at the side of the bed, her small hand in his. He was looking out of the window deep in thought and she took the chance to take a look at the changes that a senior year inevitably brings. His face had swapped the last vestiges of childhood for angles and planes. With Amy being a cheerleader and Jack a starting linebacker, Mark had become both squads' mascot. He had grown into his frame, the workouts started with Jack and the football team, and the martial arts training paying off in an extra thirty pounds of muscle since she had taken the time to look. His eyes seemed like they belonged to someone older by far than his eighteen years, but she guessed they were given everything he had been through. Mark's jaw muscle was twitching as he sat with Amy. He couldn't bear to see her hurting, and it was all he could do to not discuss the matter with good ole Stevie, but that could wait. For now he wanted to make sure she was ok and that waste of flesh hadn't done what he feared. He must have sensed a change in her breathing and looked down into the blue pools that were her eyes, trying to hide the emotional tug-of-war that was occurring behind his own slate gray eyes.

"Hi," Amy said quietly. "You didn't have to stay like this, I'm not sick."

"Did he hurt you?"

His tone was flat to anyone else, but she heard the undertones.

"Not physically, hon, not physically," tears welling up in her eyes, each one ripping a new hole in his heart.

Mark slid onto the bed and opened his arms. Amy slipped into his embrace and found fresh wonder at how he could calm her with his hugs the way he did. He didn't say anything, content to wait. Amy finally told him about catching her now ex-boyfriend with the professor, failing to notice the way he stiffened against her chest, losing herself in the pain of the morning's event. Hearing their voices, Amy's mom poked her head in to check on her daughter, saw the tears and the hug the two confidants were sharing and started to back out of the room.

12