Karma Ain't Always a Bitch Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanted that one specifically to be able to have one of you next to me when we are going somewhere."

"That's nice, but I really like the back seat," Vanessa said with a sexy look at Mark.

Amy saw the way Mark let Vanessa's words captivate him and ran a finger along his neck and shared a wink with her counterpart.

Mark lost himself, first by watching Vanessa's lips and second by slipping into her eyes, jumping when he felt Amy's touch.

"I think you said something about a really big surprise too?" Amy asked when he looked at her.

"I still need to find out what we are going to be able to do. But if at all possible, this is where we are going," as he spun information about a tropical resort around in front of each lady.

The picture was a panoramic shot of palm trees and crystal blue water from a room's balcony, gauzy curtains billowing in the breeze.

He watched as the girls lost themselves in the picture, almost like they could feel the sea breeze blowing through their hair.

Amy and Vanessa were busy looking at the other pictures and talking with each other, giving Mark a chance to soak in the delighted looks on their faces. Each became aware of his attention and shared a look when it was obvious that he had spaced again, his attention on the rings on their fingers.

"Sweetheart," Amy said and put her hand on Mark's cheek, bringing him back.

"Welcome back, baby," Vanessa said and put her hand on his other cheek.

Mark kissed first one hand then the other and pulled in a deep breath and let out a contented sigh.

"I'll have to check with Jack and the command so I'm not sure when or for how long yet. But I assume that would be an ok place to go to get out of Doug's way?" Mark smiled as the girls both looked at him like he was crazy.

"How long did you have in mind?" Vanessa asked.

"Ummm, leave of absence long," Mark said with a grin, "Long enough to get tired of that view."

"Wow, the rest of our lives may get expensive," Amy said with a giggle.

"Ok, maybe not that long. How does four to six weeks sound? I've got enough leave saved up to be able to stay gone anyway."

"I'll just have to let Jean know, otherwise there's nothing pressing, they won't get busy for another six months," Amy said thinking of tax season with a shudder.

"If we are talking about babies, then I wouldn't have that much longer anyway," Vanessa said with a grin.

One of the reasons that they had invested the way they had, was to make sure that Vanessa could stay home.

"Let me find out how long our leash is and see if Jack will dog sit, then maybe we can catch the flight Monday morning," Mark said and smiled when what he said sank in.

Mark stood up and stopped behind Amy, his hands massaging her shoulders. He leaned down and kissed her neck, drawing a shiver from the pretty blonde.

"Think about something. If you want to work that's fine, but if you want to stay home with the baby, that's ok too. It's up to you, beautiful. I love you," Mark said and kissed her neck again.

He made a stop and kissed Vanessa on the way to the office.

"I love you too baby. I'll be right back."

While Mark was on the phone, Amy took her own butterfly tour. She had resigned herself to never having kids. Up to this point, there hadn't been anyone remotely husband material, not to mention daddy material in her life. The new reality sank in and she felt her eyes filling with tears.

Vanessa watched Amy drift off, the serene look on her face marred by the tears welling up in her eyes. Sliding across to sit next to her friend, she pulled her head onto her shoulder and smoothed her hair back until the storm blew through.

"Is everything ok?" Vanessa asked her friend.

"Everything is wonderful. It's just that I had given up...," Amy started, only to dissolve into tears again.

Mark walked back in the room and stopped, his stomach dropping when he saw Amy's tears. He turned to go back in the office when he heard Vanessa's voice.

"It's ok, baby. Come over here," Vanessa called and pointed to the spot on the other side of Amy.

Mark started to shake his head, but went to the spot Vanessa pointed to, surprised when Amy collapsed into his arms.

"I love you so much sweetheart," Amy said as she buried her face in Mark's shirt.

All Mark could do was hang on and look at Vanessa. He shifted Amy into his lap and rocked her, kissing the top of her head as he soothed her. When he looked at Vanessa again, she got up and pointed to the bedroom and kissed each of them as she settled into her chair with a book.

Mark carried Amy into the bedroom and stopped when he was about to kick the door closed, after the morning it really didn't make any sense. Kicking his shoes off, he crawled into bed with her cradled in his arms, and settled next to her.

"What's wrong beautiful?" Mark asked when Amy had settled.

"It's just that I never thought that babies were in my future. I guess I had given up and then when you told me that, it all bubbled over."

"I meant what I said. It's completely up to you. I don't want you to do something just because you think that's what I want," Mark said and leaned in to kiss her.

"That's just it though sweetie, I can't think of anything I want more, and I couldn't be more sure," she said as she put her finger across his lips to stop his question, "Yes Mark, I'm a million percent sure."

Rolling over and straddling Mark's hips, Amy leaned in and started trailing kisses along his neck, dragging her teeth in slow circles. Catching his hands when they reached for her, she put them over his head with a smile and started unbuttoning his shirt, covering his chest in nibbles.

Mark had to grab the comforter to remind his hands where they were supposed to stay when Amy pulled his pants past his hips. Nibbling her way to the place recently abandoned by his waistband, she started teasing him with small little nips on his hip bones and feathery licks along his thighs.

Once Amy had Mark's pants off, she repaid some of the torture that he had inflicted on her oh, so willing body. Smiling as she looked up into the flames in his eyes, she started at his knees and nipped and licked her way to his erection, precum dripping from the bloated head. The sight of the clear fluid made her mouth water, and she collected each drop on her tongue, a little moan slipping out each time she tasted him.

Stopping to massage each testicle with her tongue and lips, Amy moved up the sides of Mark's shaft gently gnawing at it like she was eating corn on the cob, her teeth inching their way toward the swollen purple head. She smiled when he she heard the groans coming from her lover.

"Oh shit that's so good baby. Suck my cock, please. Fuck!" Mark finished with a hiss as Amy slid her lips over his pulsing hardness.

Amy thought about swallowing Mark's cock and letting him spend himself straight down her throat, but she had other plans. Pulling her skirt up and swinging her leg over his head, she settled onto the lips that she had started to crave, her hand snaking through his hair, pulling his nose against her clit. Using his hair as an anchor, Amy started grinding her clit in small circles using his tongue as the pivot point.

Mark considered grabbing Amy by the hips and dropping her soaked pussy on his cock that was waving in the air, but decided to let her drive this time. He did poke his tongue out though, grinning when he heard the low moan when she found the offered prize, and settled it between her slick, swollen lips.

Amy felt the spongy hardness of Mark's tongue and started slowly fucking her aching pussy with it. Sliding her hand over her stomach, she started rubbing her clit in time with the short strokes that the tongue shaped phallus completed as her hips rocked against his mouth. She could feel the preliminary twinges announcing her coming orgasm and rolled to her side.

Pulling Mark with her, Amy managed to get his mouth on hers before he could "repay" her kindness. Spreading her legs wide and rolling her hips under, she could feel him throbbing against her sex, and reached under her leg to position him at her entrance.

"Right there baby, please fuck me Mark," Amy finished with a whisper and pulled her shirt over her head.

Mark felt Amy's legs wrap around his as she tried to get some leverage to stuff the head inside. Normally he would have held back and given her everything she could handle, plus some, before he made love to her. This time she had turned the tables on him and he pressed his cock into her with a groan. Another louder groan followed the first when he felt her legs wrap around his waist and her nails travel along his spine.

Amy lost herself to the feelings Mark was stirring in her. The feel of the muscles in his hips as he drove into her served to fan the flames of her passion higher. She let her eyes drink in the lines of his chest when he pressed up on his arms, their eyes meeting briefly as he looked down at her breasts. She felt her eyes drawn to the way her lips caressed his cock, experiencing it both physically and mentally, and felt her pussy clench when she felt him brushing against her cervix.

Reaching under to cup Amy's ass, Mark started pushing into her, pulling her harder onto him as he bottomed out each time. He managed to keep things slow and controlled until she started chewing on his neck in time as their bodies met. Pressing up on his arms he watched Amy's breasts jiggling in counterpoint to the rhythm set by her hips. The combination of that and the way her lips grabbed and pulled at his shaft, and Mark felt the first twinge signaling his orgasm.

Burying his face in Amy's neck, Mark shoved his hips against hers as he emptied his balls into her uterus, the head wedged into her cervix. Bringing his lips to hers, the two lovers gasped their climaxes into each other's mouths.

Vanessa waited until Mark and Amy had been quiet for a few minutes and went to check on them. Poking her head around the corner, she smiled at the peaceful looks on their faces and giggled when she saw Amy's happy wave. Waving back, she turned to go back out but stopped when she heard Mark's voice.

"Hey cutie, do you think you can be packed for a Sunday night flight?" Mark asked with a grin, "I seem to have been sidetracked before I could ask either of you."

"How long are we planning on being gone and what happened to Monday?" Vanessa asked.

"Let's see, at least a month and for safety purposes we're getting a great deal on a chartered flight. Another of Jack's friends runs a service and all he's charging is fuel. That means we control who knows where we are going," he paused, "and since it's a private plane, we can leave when we want. I thought it would make a much better Monday if we woke up and were on the beach, instead of slogging through an airport."

"What are you planning on doing, and what do we pack? That's a long time to live out of a suitcase," Amy asked.

"Well, no more than fifty pair of shoes a piece," he started, ducking the pillow Vanessa swung at him with a giggle, "It says that the villa has its own chef so maybe three outfits to go out in and a few for activities, other than that, as many swimsuits as you can pack."

Mark spent a minute looking between the two ladies and waited while they digested what he said. He saw when the chef part sunk in as evidenced by their matching grins.

"Doug is starting the heavy construction first thing Monday morning and him being finished is one of the waypoints for us coming back. The other big one is Chad and his butt-buddy surfacing," Mark waited to make sure that they were on the same page, continuing after he saw they were ready.

"We can stay for long enough to either have that scumbag in chains or know where he is, at a minimum, plan on six weeks with the maximum in the twelve week range."

Vanessa went out to let Mark and Amy get cleaned up and dressed then the ladies started trying to decide what and how much to take, a process that would last for the better part of the next four days.

Mark didn't think the girls had anything left in the closets by the time they finished packing, and got pounced more than once for suggesting a winter coat. It threatened to break out into violence when he managed to slip one into each of their suitcases, although he really couldn't see the downside to being trapped between the two beauties.

There were three things that made the wait notable. The first two were visits paid by Mother Nature to the ladies after they stopped their birth control pills, and the last was a solid lead on Chad's location. As the trio was boarding the plane to the Indian Ocean, another group was boarding a smaller plane headed to a small town in the hills of West Virginia.

Adam and four others touched down on a private airstrip that to anyone else would have qualified as little more than an overlong driveway. The owner was a retired SEAL operator and had already done most of the legwork for his guests before they landed. The plane taxied into a spacious hanger and Eric was waiting at the bottom of the ladder for the group.

Once Adam and company were seated around a table, Eric started what could only be called a mission briefing. He had pictures of Chad's residence, his car and enough taken of the inside to ensure a good floor plan. Passing out small booklets to the team, Eric brought coffee and some sandwiches, giving them time to assimilate all of the data. One by one, their eyes tracked up waiting until the rest had time to soak in the information.

Adam was last, but he was ultimately responsible for the safety of the men with him. He looked a question at them and received short nods from each. Turning to Eric, Adam started.

"Anything we need that's not in this?" Adam asked as he touched the booklet.

Eric turned a projector on and started the parts that would only be verbal. These included a 360 from above with overlook positions noted followed by pictures from each vantage point. Two people with the right equipment could watch the entire perimeter thanks to the rural setting and the hills that surrounded the house Chad had picked.

Once the briefing was complete and any concerns addressed, the team fell into a practiced routine. First they checked their own gear, then their counterpart's, and were asleep within five minutes of completion. There was a familiarity with both the routine, and the way they handled the gear. After double checking his team and setting his internal clock for three hours past sunset, Adam found a nice soft piece of floor and was asleep almost as soon as he put his head down.

As Adam and the men with him were settling in for their nap, Mark and the ladies were sitting down for supper on the big Gulfstream cruising at 47,000 feet. They would be in the air for the better part of fourteen hours, with a stop for refueling in Dubai on the way to the Seychelles. The flight crew was the epitome of professionalism when they welcomed their guests and the flight attendant only turned a light shade of pink when Mark said that stateroom would be all the sleeping quarters they needed.

"Is there enough for four, Anita?" Mark asked the attendant.

"Yes sir, I'll eat when the pilot and co-pilot do though," stopping when she saw the pretty ladies smiling.

"You might as well save your breath and the effort, he's going to keep at you until you join us," Vanessa said with a wink at her husband.

"I really shoul...," coasting to a stop when she saw all three passengers shaking their heads.

"No one said anything about drinking. You can at least sit down and eat with us," Mark said with a smile.

Anita gave in and sat, not really knowing what to do. From the time the group had boarded, it was obvious they were different. None of the expected snobbish looks or comments directed at the "help" had materialized, and now this. She didn't think the man across from her was trying to get in her pants, not with the two stunning ladies he was traveling with obviously willing to do whatever he wanted. That's when she noticed the matching rings and lost control of her features, letting the shocked look reach her face.

All three just shared a grin as the girls kissed Mark's cheek, lacing their fingers through his. Anita felt her stare and was helpless to stop as she studied each face and only saw love and devotion to the others. When she made it to his, all he could do was blush and shrug his shoulders.

The rest of the evening was spent with Anita included in the group by proxy. It was official when Mark helped clear the table and had her sit as he brought coffee for the four of them.

Anita excused herself to take supper and coffee to the pilot and co-pilot, stopping when she reentered the cabin. The three people had pulled a curtain around them as they shared their love for each other, using just their eyes and soft touches.

"We will be in Dubai in six hours for re-fueling," Anita said into the intimate silence.

"Hmm? Oh, sorry," Mark said with a smile, "I suppose we should let you get some rest too. Is the crew cabin forward?"

"Yes sir," stopping as Mark laughed.

"It's just Mark, please. Vanessa and Amy are my lovely companions," he said as he introduced the group. "I only saw one berth and I'm sure the pilot is going to use that, where are you going to sleep?"

"The chair converts to a bed," Anita started.

"Nonsense, I'm pretty sure that one of these converts into a real bed," Mark said and pointed to the divan she was sitting on, "I'm pretty sure that's frowned on, but then again I assume that sitting down to eat is too."

Mark waited for the expected reply and smiled when he saw her accept the unheard of proposal, at least the first one with no strings attached.

Once the group helped Anita set up the bed in the cabin, Mark and the ladies retired, leaving a very befuddled flight attendant behind them.

Adam's eyes popped open and he looked at his watch; 10:55. Touching base with Eric to ensure that Chad and whoever had chained themselves to him were still in place, he allowed a small smile to creep across his face. They had the head and last two segments of the snake bottled up and if it was up to Adam, they wouldn't bother with retrieving them, at least not standing.

Adam felt his anger slowly turning to rage when he remembered the last video that came off of the hard drive. The girl these "men" had hooked on heroin, and laughed at as her last fix killed her, was his baby sister. Susan had been gone for six months and everyone thought she had run off again, just as she had numerous times. She had run off; right into Chad's clutches.

The people that normally drew the special attention of Adam and his team at least had an ideology they were defending. Chad and his animals were nothing more than parasites, and like ticks, needed to be squashed. Adam smiled again and if Chad could see it, he would go find the nearest policeman and snuggle up tight, confessing everything he had done or thought.

Checking on his team, more by routine than need, Adam found them re-checking gear and led them through to the makeshift briefing room. More coffee and sandwiches were waiting; Eric walked in and turned the projector on as they ate. There were two extra cars there this time.

"Looks as if our friends have company," Adam said into the quiet.

"There are three extra men, but they carried two others in with them. Looks like Chad may be trying to set up shop again." Eric added with a grim tone.

"How long have they been there?" Adam asked.

"About three hours, but don't worry, the only way they are going anywhere is on foot," reaching down and tossing a handful of spark plug wires on the table. "Two friends of mine are setup in the overwatch spots, no one is leaving the party early." Eric finished.