Kat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat flushed, but deftly undid the latch in the back. She didn't throw it at Jon this time, though, she merely let it fall. She awkwardly tried to cover herself, not out of shame but because there were scars on her breasts too. They were not small for her frame and her nipples were pierced. Jon just wanted to admire her for a minute; she'd always kept herself hidden with clothes that were too big. He had no idea what she really looked like until now. He grabbed Kat by the wrist and walked over to the couch. He sat down, pulled her over to him and bent her over his lap.

"Put both of your hands on the arm rest in front of you and do not move them," he ordered, and she obeyed.

The vines on her arms and chest wrapped around her shoulders and crept down her back. Jon traced them with his fingers and ran his hand down her spine, around the curve of her ass and along the backs of her legs.

"Tell me your full name," he said.

Kat glanced over her shoulder at him and looked confused, but answered. "Katherine Renee Krieger"

She whimpered as he hooked his finger into the waistband of her panties and jerked them down to her knees.

"Tell it to me again and I will stop, immediately and with no questions," he explained.

She buried her face in the cushion and nodded meekly. Jon put his left hand on her back to reassure her, but with his right hand swung hard and left one, stinging slap on her ass cheek. Kat cried out and bucked, but Jon held her down and delivered another as she bit down on the upholstery. Jon normally eased into this kind of scene, but Jon didn't normally have scenes with a true masochist. He often denied his sadist side and he found this all very liberating. He wanted to see how much she could take. Three, four and five hard slaps on the ass later, Kat was arching her back to give him a better aim at her rear, and was moaning in response to each sting rather than crying out in pain. He alternated cheeks so as to keep the sensation as even as possible and admired the reddening glow her pale skin was turning back there. There was still so much further he could take this.

"Is this how you feel," he said. SMACK! "When you cut yourself?"

"AH!" she cried out in response to his strike. Jon wanted to get inside her head and rustle around a bit. He loved the head games.

"Huh?" he asked. SMACK! A little harder that time.

"OH! GOD, yes..." she conceded. SMACK! "YES! It is!"

"Why?" SMACK!

"Ah! God, I don't (SMACK!) KNOW!" She was clenching the armrest cushion in balled fists. Her ass was furiously red and warm to the touch.

"Doesn't it hurt?" SMACK!

"Mmf! Mmm... (SMACK!) Yes... (SMACK!)" Her answer was dripping with sex.

"But you like it," he asked. SMACK! Hard.

"AH, shit!" she cried out louder, and Jon paused only briefly to make sure he hadn't struck her tailbone or something genuinely painful. Kat's head whipped around when the next slap didn't come, her face flushed with interrupted rapture and eyeliner running down her cheeks. It was the sexiest thing Jon had seen all week. He smiled at her mischievously and continued his abuse of her ass. (SMACK!)

"OH, my fucking (SMACK!) GOD!" she moaned.

"You deserve this, bitch," Jon smarted. SMACK!

"Yes! (SMACK!) I fucking deserve this! (SMACK!) I'm such a fucking bitch!" she screamed into the cushion.

"Here she goes," Jon thought to himself, grabbing a fistful of her hair and pulling hard. Kat responded very favorably, as Jon had hoped. Hair pulling wasn't *just* for the recipient's benefit in his world.

"Do you know why you're a bitch, Kathy?" SMACK!

"Mmf! Because (SMACK!) I'm a fucking whore and I can't (SMACK!) DOO- OW! Do anything right, and I (SMACK!) FUCK! I fuck up everything I touch! I just want to (SMACK!) Mmm! I want to scream and bite and fucking (SMACK!) Fuck! Fucking take things when I want them but I (SMACK!) CAN'T! Oh, God... (SMACK!) Mmm-ah! I can't, so I cut myself because it... (SMACK!)" She trailed off.

SMACK! "Because it what?" Jon asked. SMACK!

"Goddamnit! (SMACK!) It fucking feels good!"

"Cutting yourself feels good?" Jon inquired. SMACK!

"No, it's (SMACK!) Ahh! Not the cutting. (SMACK!) It's... (SMACK!) It's that."

"What? This?" SMACK!

"FUCK! Yes! (SMACK!) Fucking hit me harder, I (SMACK!) OWW, I FUCKING NEED IT!"

That was the right answer. Self-mutilation is one thing, but there's nothing wrong with a good old fashion pain slut who knew what she liked. Jon was quite pleased to see she at least had an inkling of awareness that she was the latter. Were she the former, he'd have ended the scene and recommended a therapist.

SMACK! Jon landed one last blow to the soft tissue of her left cheek, letting go of her hair and shoving her face into the cushion. She clawed at the arm rest with her fingernails and curled her toes as he ran his hand over her freshly tanned ass and grabbed a handful of warm flesh. Her inner thighs glistened with wetness. He ran one finger up between her slick legs to her dripping wet cunt. It was boiling hot, and she bucked against his hand as he probed her drenched entrance, forcing his fingers deeper inside her. She moaned loudly, like she hadn't been touched like that in a long time.

"You like it because pain helps you feel." It was a statement, not a question.

"Mmmhmm," she moaned into the cushion.

Jon let go of her head. Kat pushed herself up on her arms, turned and looked back at Jon from over her shoulder. It was predatory. Her eyes were hard and her upper lip curled slightly. Jon met her gaze for a moment and thought "oh, shit...". Then she pounced. Kat whipped around and stumbled on the panties around her knees as she simultaneously tried to kick them off, claw Jon's shirt off and mount him. She managed to get them off one leg before she fell on him, still clawing at his shirt, planted her mouth on his and invaded it with her tongue. She tasted like sweat and blood. Jon pushed back with his tongue and she bit it.

Her panties dangled from one foot as he helped her with his shirt, growling in abject frustration when she had to remove her mouth from his to get it off. She clawed at his chest savagely and rubbed against his jeans like a bitch in heat; this was feral. Kat was certainly no kitten. Jon grabbed a fistful of hair and snapped her head back, biting down hard on Kat's neck. She dug into his back with her nails and drew blood. Jon winced in pain, and Kat laughed out loud at him. He'd never seen her smile with sincerity before. This one he decided to let her keep. He grabbed her around the waist, lifted her as he stood up and threw her onto the office desk. Kat glared and rebounded before he could descend on her, digging her claws into his shoulders and wrapping her legs around his waist. Jon stumbled backwards and fell. She rode him to the ground and landed hard on his chest, digging her teeth into his trapezius muscle and tugged furiously at his belt buckle and pants. Jon ripped her mouth off him by her hair, put one hand around her neck and flipped her over, slamming her hard against the floor and humping her wet slit with his knee. She managed to get his pants undone and started trying to shove them off with her feet.

"Fucking hit me!" she screamed, and Jon obliged by slapping her across the face as hard as he felt was safe.

Kat saw stars and ringing filled her ears. She continued to fight with his jeans, having gotten them down to his knees using only her right foot. Jon pinched one nipple between his thumb and forefinger, twisted hard and slapped her breast. Kat cried out in both pain and ecstasy, and Jon slapped her again. Finally getting his jeans off, she pulled her knees up to her chest, put both feet against his stomach and kicked hard. Jon doubled over, but caught her by the arm and neck before she could fall on him like a ravenous animal. He spun her around, twisted both arms around her back and slammed her face down onto the floor. She bucked wildly, but could not break his grip. Jon straddled her and held her legs down with his own, pinning her to the floor and taking a moment to breathe. They were both drenched in sweat, bruised, bloodied and heaving breathlessly. Kat screamed in rage as she exhausted herself trying to get out from underneath Jon, arching her back and pushing his glistening wet reward in the air at him. She'd given everything she had. Every urge she'd ever repressed, every dark desire she'd felt was handed over to him, and he'd taken them, unwrapped them, seen them for what they were and held her anyway. She'd shown him her bare soul and he'd looked her in the eye without blinking. It was done, and she was defeated. But she didn't feel defeated. She felt stronger. More powerful. More certain that this is who she was, and that was okay. She closed her eyes and let the sensation of every cut, bruise, stinging slap, soft caress and gentle touch take her over and control her. She shuddered, and all the pain and pleasure became one as Jon slid into his prize.

***

Kat lost count of how many times she came, but at some point after one of them her body had completely given out. She awoke some time later on the couch, cradled in Jon's arms. The lights were off and he'd found a blanket somewhere and crawled under it with her, holding her and stroking her hair until she slept it off and came back down to Earth. They were both still nude, and she had no idea how long she'd been out. She only knew that this gentle contact was exactly what she needed and wanted right now. She felt drained, parched, physically and emotionally weak, and every muscle in her body was on fire. Jon was security. His arms were reassurance that everything was still fine. She spent a few minutes taking in that feeling before she stirred.

"How long...?" was all she could croak out. Her throat was dry.

"About four hours," he whispered. "It's nearly eleven." He sounded as hoarse and as tired as she felt.

In the moonlight streaming through the open window, Kat could make out two long gashes in Jon's chest flecked with dried blood. She felt suddenly terrible about them. She put two fingers to her lips, kissed them, and gingerly stroked his wound.

"You should see my back," he chuckled. "And please don't apologize. It was something we both needed."

"Oh my God did I need that," she declared, sitting up and favoring the leg that wasn't bruised. "I need a cigarette now I needed that so bad."

Jon smiled. "I didn't think you smoked."

"I don't," she replied.

They spent several long moments simply looking at one another. Jon admired all of her curves in the moonlight, and Kat stared sleepily at him while leaning back on unsteady arms.

"What exactly was this?" she asked quietly. The question was more loaded than it seemed, but Jon conceded that it deserved to be addressed.

"This was two people fulfilling very specific needs for each other," he answered carefully. "You had... a lot of shit in your head that you needed to work out, and I guess I did too."

Kat nodded thoughtfully and seemed content with the answer.

"And... what does it make us?" she asked slowly, trying to choose each word.

Jon let it hang in the air for a moment. "What do you want it to make us?"

"I don't know," she replied honestly.

"That's okay this time," he said smirking at her. She hit him with a throw pillow.

"What about Amy? Won't she be...?"

"No, we're funny like that," Jon replied. Kat seemed content with that answer too.

"What about your...?" Jon wasn't sure how to phrase the question.

"Brian?" Kat snorted derisively. "No, Brian doesn't matter. We... I mean, he left me," she admitted. "A week ago. Apparently I'm just way too aggressive."

Lots of things suddenly clicked into place in Jon's mind.

"He said that?" he asked. Kat nodded.

"Yeah," she sighed, "he did. And I guess he was right. I'm angry a lot, and I... don't really know why. I mean, look at what we just did."

The room was destroyed. There was a hole in the wall where the office desk slammed into it, the couch sagged deeply on one side now, and one of the chairs was broken. The metal cabinet had a huge dent in the front of it where Kat had slammed Jon into it and it's contents were strewn across the floor, stepped on, scuffed and torn in their throes. Jon surveyed the damage and nodded in approval.

"I mean," she continued, "it can't be that way all the time, can it?"

Jon shook his head. "No, that's a bit much for all the time. But that doesn't mean it can't be that way sometimes. You enjoyed yourself, right?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" she balked. "I'm going to go buy some Tiger Balm and spend three days lying on the couch trying not to move. It was fucking amazing!"

Jon grinned at her and nodded, then fell silent. There was more she wasn't saying.

"Do you..." he started with some trepidation, "...have any idea what all of that was about?"

Kat picked at her fingernails. She looked distant, then pained, then she spoke.

"I just..." she started slowly, not sure of how to say what was on her mind. "The last time someone... did that to me, I was being non-consensually slapped in the face and choked out, and I couldn't do anything to stop it. That's bothered me for a long time, I think, and what... what we did in the hall back there started to bring it all back. But doing this, with you... knowing that I could put a stop to it whenever I wanted and that you would respect that... it was like going back down into that terrible place, but with a safety net this time, and it helped me to deal with some of those demons."

"You were raped?" Jon asked.

"No," she replied. "I was assaulted by someone I trusted and thought I was in love with."

"Not Brian?" Jon asked.

"No, not Brian," she answered. "This is crazy! Six hours ago I didn't even like you, now we're naked I'm telling you my life story."

"I have that effect on women," Jon joked. She hit him with a pillow again and laughed, and they spent a long few minutes just looking at each other.

"I guess I've got a lot more to think about than I thought I did," she finally said.

"And I can help you figure it out, if you want."

Kat purred at him torridly.

"I will take that as a yes," he laughed. "Christ, I hope I can handle you."

"Well," she said, wiggling back over to him "I can slow down if you start having trouble keeping up."

"Oh," he laughed as he put his arm around her. "Is that how this is going to go?"

"It's okay, I'll be your kitten until you're ready for a tiger." She ran her nails across his chest and grinned playfully. "Here's something else though," she added, pushing herself up and bringing her face up to his. "I wanted to give you one of these too."

Kat put her lips gently on his and kissed him sweetly. It was warmth and compassion; not like the carnal savagery of their sex. Simple, soft, longing... Jon melted a little. She pulled away and pondered his face for a moment.

"Yeah, the regular stuff is still good too," she admitted.

"Wow," was all Jon could say. "Yeah."

"I'm hungry," she claimed, still leaning over Jon.

"Yeah? We should probably get dressed and get the hell out of here," he replied.

"Yeah," she answered. "Let's just..." she trailed off, resting her head back on Jon's chest. "In a minute..."

Jon pulled the blanket back up over Kat's shoulders and put his arms back around her, and held her until she fell asleep again.

12