Kat and Liz Go Out of Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let Liz enjoy the view as she leaned forward on the rail. I stood behind her and wrapped my arms over her shoulders. I hugged her from behind and whispered into her ear.

"You are shamelessly beautiful Liz. I could not take my eyes off you tonight and I want you so bad."

I heard her sigh as I pulled back slightly and slipped my hands inside her dress. I cupped her breasts and whispered again.

"I love these, baby. I love the way they come alive at my touch. Your nipples pop out just for me."

Then I nibbled on her ear lobe as my hands caressed her heavy orbs. When my left hand drifted down her smooth belly and came to the small tuft of trimmed pubic hair I let my fingers play with the soft blonde curls before seeking out her moist center. Lightly stroking her slit, not wanting to open her sex just yet I leaned into her ear.

"I'm going to take you right here, lover. We're in view of the restaurant but they can't see us clearly way out here, in this light. I just can't wait another minute to taste you."

Liz only nodded as she wedged her legs a bit farther apart giving my hand more access to her now dripping sex. Still only gently stroking her I used my finger to lightly trace the labia as it pealed open to my touch. I could feel Liz breathing harder as I teased her and knew I should not draw this out too long. My own legs were weak with desire and slowly letting my hands withdraw, I slipped to my knees and crawled in front of Liz. Her dress, like mine, was short and so I was easily able to put my head under the hem and with her legs spread for me, slid my tongue along the same route my finger had explored a few moments before. I heard Liz moan aloud at my touch and I pushed my tongue inside her steamy wet box, enjoying the taste of her dripping into my mouth.

I put one hand between my own legs to work on my needs and the other found her naked ass cheek and clutched it, holding her pussy to my face. I lapped at her sex and teased her clit as Liz began to moan over and over again. Her thighs penned my ears in so I was unable to make out much of what she was saying but I did hear the word "yes," repeated over and over again.

The sound of the surf was deafening too and the smell of salt water along with the warm breezes soon had me ready to explode. I could feel Liz's pussy beginning to spasm around my tongue and let myself go. With a quick thrust I plunged two fingers into my wet pussy and jerked them in and out as Liz erupted on my face. Her hands that I later learned had been grasping the rail for support now held my head and pulled me into her dripping wet pussy.

When we had exhausted our orgasm, or when the orgasms had exhausted us, I stood with Liz's help and we strolled hand in hand back to the parking lot and slipped into a cab. When Liz gave the driver an address that was not our hotel I looked at her but all she said was.

"My turn lover."

Then she sat back in the cab allowing her dress to slide impossibly high and I did the same. We both knew that the driver, if he chose to look, would see two wet and sticky pussies. When the cab came to a stop I saw it was the park we had been in last night. Paying the driver then grabbing my hand Liz led me back into that park. Avoiding the benches she took me off into a wooded area and as we neared a small clearing Liz deftly unsnapped her dress and let it fall to the grass. Then she turned and looked into my eyes and said.

"I'm going to taste my lover right here. You can lose the dress or not, its up to you but I wanted to be naked for you lover."

I fumbled with my dress, I was so ready for this that my fingers were finding it difficult to work all I wanted was to be naked and in Liz's arms. Liz stepped over and calmly worked her magic and in seconds I was standing naked with my lover, in the moonlight."

"No rush Kat. I want to enjoy you and enjoy the feeling of this place and our freedom to do this."

Then she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close kissing my face in hundreds of places. Tiny quick hot kisses that had me babbling in my need for her. Her hands stayed busy caressing my back and particularly my ass as her lips snipped and nibbled my eye brows, my nose, my cheeks, my ears, my neck, my hairline, my forehead and every other piece of skin on my head. I was helplessly hot and needing her lips elsewhere but resisted the temptation to direct her. While I often commanded, I also knew great things could come from Liz when I just let her go. I gritted my teeth and let Liz go.

I am not sure when or how but I was soon on my back and Liz was now working her lips on the inside of my ankles, sucking the skin, tight into her mouth. My own hands had found my breasts and I was kneading them and teasing my hard nipples as Liz slowly covered me with her love. Lying naked in the park my eyes saw the stars lighting the sky and not for the first time I imagined they came from our love. I spread my legs open as much as I could trying to lure Liz to my sex, where I needed her, but Liz was now nibbling on the back of my knee. It tickled as she lapped at the soft underside of that joint but she was closer and that's all that mattered to me. I heard someone groaning and soon realized it was me. I was getting more and more determined. My hands were pulling my nipples hard as I waited impatiently for Liz to take me where I wanted to go. For once I was having a hard time with the journey and so wanted the destination. Liz however knew how much better it would be to see the journey and so she moved ever slowly up my thigh.

I felt like I was about to explode and I could not pull my nipples hard enough to satisfy the pure lust that had consumed me. When I slipped my own hand down to find my pussy Liz adroitly slapped it away. Taking her lips from my thigh she commanded.

"Stop it, this is my time."

I quickly returned my hand to my left nipple and grasped it hard moaning out my need and mumbling.

"Please Liz I need to cum so bad. Please!"

When her tongue glazed my sex and she blew her warm breath on my clit I started to spasm. My legs went rigid and my hands flew from my chest, grasping at the cool grass as I tried to hold on to the ground; feeling like I was about to fly away. When her tongue pressed firmly into my opening I screamed and writhed on the grass as Liz desperately held on to my ass, keeping her head steady as she lapped at my pussy. I came so hard I almost blacked out and I found my hands clasped in her hair pulling her tight to my wet hole. She then surprised me by sliding a sticky wet finger into my ass. I bucked my hips as she pumped that finger in my back door. I felt I could not cum fast or hard enough and knew I had no control. My whole body bucked and twisted as she greedily ate my emissions sucking my clit into her mouth and nipping at it with her teeth.

I came for a long time and Liz remained where she was lapping up my juices and stroking my pussy ever gently as I rode an orgasm that will always remain historic in it depth. When she finally climbed atop me and kissed me with her sticky cum covered lips I cried and hugged her tight. At some point when I knew I could form a coherent word or two I stuttered.

"Liz...thank you for that. I'm not sure I have ever wanted to cum for you so much."

Liz nodded and kissed me even harder then pulled back and said.

"Let's go back to our room, lover. We've got some wine and that balcony."

Clumsily we gathered our dresses and walked naked thru the park for a bit before finally slipping them on and heading for our hotel. Liz opened the wine and I grabbed the plastic hotel glasses and we opened the sliding door to the small balcony overlooking the pool. When I turned back to Liz I saw she had stripped and planned to enjoy the night air and wine naked, so I joined her, shedding my dress. Sitting close and holding hands under the moonlit Southern California sky I let my mind fill with images of our last two days. My brain went back further to the times Liz and I had spent together and how well we got along. How much we needed and wanted one another. I moved from my chair and knelt in front of her then looking into her eyes I said.

"Liz, there are a lot of things I should probably say here, but the bottom line is I love you! I am happier when you're with me and I want you to know how much you mean to me. I checked on line earlier and if you would, I'd like to marry you. We can do this in California, lover. Will you marry me?"

As Liz looked at me and nodded her head, slowly at first and then more vigorously. I saw a tear squeeze from her left eye as she said.

"Oh yes Kat. I love you more then I thought it possible to love anyone. Yes, please marry me."

We found a way to marry and did so the day before we came home. We bought each other a ring, not one that would be obvious at home, but one we both knew would be a symbol of our love.

Later, back at home we decided we would need a honeymoon and began looking at brochures. It would be somewhere warm and a place we could express ourselves. But that's for the next chapter, if I decide to write it.

12