Kat Finally Gets It From Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy carefully emptied the contents of her toiletry bag, one by one cataloging its inventory of female supplies. Kat was even embarrassed how long it took him; he traveled so light. But it gave her the chance to stand almost nude next to his fabulous figure, and she could watch his muscled chest or his nearly-flat tummy while he helped her search for the hiding bottle. And, without him seeing, she could just stare down at the roundness of his erection in his tight underwear. The huge cock hardly moved at all, it just throbbed in there while his arms and torso were moving around. Daddy's dick was unquestionably the biggest cock she'd every laid eyes on, except for maybe pictures on the Internet of young blonde women getting boned by almost inhumanly-hung black men.

"Here, is this it?" Holding a bottle in his hand on the opposite side of his body away from his daughter, Daddy reached out to display one of the bottles he'd set out on the table. But that didn't get Kat's attention. No, it was Daddy's other hand, reaching behind her body. She felt her father's warm, strong hand come to rest on her soft teenage skin, his palm and fingertips on her nude hip, barely above her buttcheek -- below the strap of her thong. Holy shit, his hand was right there, right there. His palm was on the part of her upper butt right where it began to curve outward; and his fingers were reaching to the side, curling onto her hip, so he could feel the shape of her round muscular swimmer's ass. Three inches lower and he'd get arrested for molestation.

Kat burned in silent heat at the contact of her father's hand just above her butt, but she broke into laughter seeing the bottle her father selected. "No, Daddy, that's body lotion -- I need body wash, geez." Kat threw a light hip-check into her father, rubbing her soft skin against his hairy upper leg and hip. Her own hand, now behind his body, wanted to reach forward and, if it did, she'd be touching his ass in his underwear. She didn't dare.

"Sorry, it said 'body' on it," her father sighed, putting it down. "Nope, you're right, it's not here." He went to put the body lotion in line with the other bottles he removed, but the lotion bottle -- slick from being handled night after night by Kat's hands already lubricated with its oily substance -- slipped from Daddy's grasp. The little heavy bottle quickly plummeted to the carpet, and rolled under the table a few inches.

Her father quickly reacted, as Kat had just barely pulled her little nude foot out of its way. He immediately staked out responsibility for retrieving it with a soft comment. "Oops, damn, here I'll get that." Kat had just turned to look at him when she saw her father take his own turn to descend to the carpet, getting on his knees himself, turning to face her, reaching under the table for the bottle.

And Kat found herself looking down at her father's face, which was maybe 12 inches at most, eye-level with her thong. Her damp, wet thong, clinging to her vaginal lips. Daddy wasn't looking at the floor, he wasn't trying to find the bottle, he was staring at her vagina. Kat's face blazed with electricity, her knees grew week. She knew her thong was saturated with juices, tightly wrapped around her female treasure, so Daddy was now oogling her pussy's shape. Kat loved it, she loved that her father was adoring her this way. She immediately spread her feet a bit more, her thighs no longer touching, giving her father a close-up view of her crotch and the shape of her anxious pussy. Did Daddy know how badly she wanted to cum? She was going to have a climax of some kind of he remained down there staring at her, breathing hot air on her prickly skin.

But he came up moments later, the lotion in his hand. "Guess you might be right," he apologized, placing the lotion carefully on the table top. "It's not here, unless um -- unless maybe it rolled under the bed, or something."

Under the bed, huh. Kat turned back to look at the foot of the bed, with its long bedspread reaching almost to the floor. Indeed, there was an inch of space there, something like a bottle could have rolled under the floor. Of course, Kat realized, Daddy didn't really care if the bottle was under there. He wanted me back on the floor, on my knees, to look at my ass and cunt again!

She willingly gave into his lusty desire. "Yeah, maybe!" she exclaimed at his theory, wasting no time to drop to her knees again. Mmm, her butt was up high, her knees split exceedingly wide, her ass was essentially totally nude now lying spread open for her father. The bed's metal frame was pretty low, so Kat had to really get down low to look under it; a perfect excuse to stick her ass way out, knees almost parted completely to the sides. She stopped and senses her position, and she could feel the thong tightly wrapped against her pussylips. Fuck, Daddy was seeing the shape of my cuntlips again, she thought with a grin, the thong was so tight on them.

Keeping up the facade of this story about the missing bottle, she actually peered under the bed knowing she wouldn't find it. But, ironically, she did see something, a dark lump in the darkness under the bed, not quite in the middle of the bed. Somewhat keeping in character, she played along. "Um, maybe it's here." The lump had an irregular shape, maybe it was a shoe, or something. But the object was too far to reach, at least in this position.

Kat knew she'd have to get on her tummy to crawl under the bed, just to touch the object. Yes, get flat on my tummy and crawl, and let Daddy look at my ass again.

OR -- there was another possibility. A very, very sexy one.

Kat pulled herself back from peering under the bed. She didn't even look up to her father's face; she just turned to look at his still-erect dick, stretching his tight clean underwear. Her heart missed a beat and her vagina squeezed at the sight of his male erection again. "It's pretty far under there," the girl explained. She couldn't believe she was doing this, but her voice of reason was in communicado. The horny teenager flipped onto her back, right in front of her father, and she quickly pushed herself under the bed. The bedframe was barely high enough to allow her head to get under it; she had to look to the side. Stretching her arms above her head, she pushed her feet flat against the floor and slipped under the bed like an auto mechanic changing oil.

And, she knew, her father would be staring down at her thong and cunt with her legs wide open.

"Can't quite reach it," Kat lied, the object in her fingers. It was, indeed, someone's shoe. She could hear her heart racing in her ears, and she felt the wetness of her thong against her sizzling pussy. She kept her feet somewhat close together, but her knees were wide open. Split to the sides. Her crotch was on display again, the wet thong showing every little detail except for her pink flesh itself. Daddy was standing there, silently, undoubtedly staring down at his daughter's 18 year old vagina, with his cock aching.

Was Daddy imagining taking off her thong, and burying his penis inside her hole? Kat loved the idea that he might have been thinking that. A part of her, at that split second, actually wanted him to DO it. Imagine that, Daddy just went for it, stripped me nude and started to fuck me. Shit, Kat almost moaned aloud, I want it so bad. So bad.

But he didn't move, not for the better part of a minute. He didn't say anything, either, content to stare at his daughter's crotch. Kat found herself almost disappointed, but reality struck, this teasing was going far enough. Time to cut it out, and go into the bathroom and get off herself. "No, just a shoe," she yelled from under the bed, her voice melancholy for reasons unrelated to the official purpose of her trip under the bed.

As she was pushing herself out from under the bed, her father gave her his omnipresent reassurance. "We'll get something tomorrow, I'll go to the store when we wake up -- can you live without it tonight?"

Pushing to her feet, her eyes still focused on her father's hard-on, she shrugged and pretended to act disappointed about the body wash. "Uh, sure, I guess. I mean yeah." Then, realizing he was probably the sweetest man in the world, Kat reacted like she would have done if her Mom was there, even. She stepped forward and reached an arm around his waist, and hugged him with her body leaning into him. "You're the best, Dad." Fuck, she realized she was wearing just a bra and thong and now was hugging her nearly-naked father with his huge bone pointing up at her in his briefs. On one level she didn't want to let go, but she forced herself to do so.

Daddy's eyes were on her face again, his countenance its amicable, casual self, no indication of being flustered or aroused from having stared at her ass and cunt. "So, you still going to take that bath, or is the body wash a necessary part of that?"

"Well," stalled the teenager, pushing her hair over her shoulder, so she could look at his naked chest a moment longer, "I guess I still can."

Kat was enraptured with her father's body, not just the mammoth prick in his briefs, but the manly shape of his chest and his strong legs. Knowing that he was looking at her ass, breasts and crotch was new and invigorating, and she found his admiration more exciting than attention from even the good-looking guys at school. It meant, in a way, she was so unresistably sexy that even her own father was having lacivious thoughts about her. Besides the fact he was so caring and sweet, and handsome, and hung, he was also attracted to her; it was like she'd just won a conclusive stamp of approval as a sexy female.

Her eyes were on his penis again, and this time, she wasn't looking away. He stood with his hands on his hips, arms akimbo, revealing his hardness to her. There was no doubting he knew she was staring at him; he was showing off. "By the way," he commented quietly, "since we only have the one bed, do you want me to sleep in a chair tonight?"

It was a question he asked every night that they had a motel room with only one bed; this was maybe the fourth or fifth time on the trip. The first night Kat felt compelled to say he should, but since then, they'd shared the single King-size beds without incident. The beds were big enough that they never touched, and she was always so tired she fell asleep without even feeling him there. Last night, after having stared at his dick all day in the car, she did lie in bed thinking about his cock, but she was all curled up with her back to him that it didn't matter he was in bed too.

Tonight, however, staring at his penis and knowing Daddy saw her doing it, the question seemed laden with intrigue. He had to ask it, of course, instead of just assuming. So Kat gave him a very politically correct answer. "Yeah, well, I mean, you know I don't care, and I don't want you getting too tired Daddy, it's a big bed."

"It sure is." His words were almost mumbled, very quiet, under his breath. His hips were almost pushed towards his daughter, so his pecker was the closest part of his body to her. Straining to bust out of the underwear, his erection was now creating quite a gap between waistband and skin.

Her last words echoed in her mind. Her eyes sizing up the meaty bulge in her Daddy's underwear, Freud would approve her forthcoming slip of the tongue. "Yeah, very big."

Kat did a mild double-take after realizing what she just said, but she found herself glad to have said it. This teasing and staring was driving her nuts; she couldn't bring herself to walk away from her father's prick, but she couldn't stand not saying something. She waited a second, then looked up into his eyes.

His face was different now; hungry, anxious. In a split second, his body language changed, from nonchalant and affable father to -- almost-nude male with a raging erection. "Oh, Kat," he moaned, with a low, forbidding tone she hadn't ever heard before. Suddenly the game changed. Maybe it was her comment, or maybe it was just this incessant teasing. But her father was not just watching, not just asking his daughter to bend over. He was out of control now, she made him that way. Kat watched in amazed silence her father's hands reach to his own underwear, and with precision his fingers slipped inside the waistband to immediately pull it back and down. "Kat, look what you do to me." And there it was; his cockhead. Huge, bulging, purple, wet with precum. Then the shaft, as long and thick and hard as she'd imagined it would look. And his balls too, hairy, full, masculine. "Kat, baby, you're so sexy, look how big you make me."

The daughter's heart stopped, her lungs didn't move, her eyes were transfixed on her father's nude erection. It fell out as his underwear bunched under his balls and ass; the cock pointed right at her, alive and enormous, the sexiest thing she ever saw.

Daddy stepped forward towards his shocked daughter, reaching down to her arms. "It's okay," soothed his strong voice quietly, "I know you wanted to see it." With his erection now literally inches from her body, she felt his hands grab her elbows, sliding down her forearms to her wrists, and Daddy guided her wrists forward. Kat didn't resist at all; she stared down as her hands approached his dick. Daddy didn't stop until her palms brushed the side of his shaft. "Feel me, Kat."

She did. Both of her hands closed on his enormous penis, one at the base and one near the top, her fingers encircling it and her palms pressing into it. The cock was amazing, it throbbed heat, pulsing warmth into her skin, and it was both soft as a pillow but rigid as a wooden stick. The head was slimy with precum, so the teen slid her one hand to the top so that her thumb could swirl around and smear the clear liquid over the eye and soft purplish head. Below, her other hand stretched to reach down to the very base, and farther, feeling the softness of his balls.

Daddy spread his legs as she explored his penis. Kat gasped the obvious. "Fuck, Daddy, you're huge." She looked up into his eyes, finding comfort and approval. Instantly, then she looked down at what she really wanted to see. His red-hot, stiff prick, burning in her hands, so huge. Bigger than any she'd ever felt. It sizzled against her sweaty palms, it pressed into her hands and fingers purposefully. Kat watched her own fingers stroking and feeling the size of her Daddy's wonderful, amazing penis.

"You make it big, you're so hot," he replied hoarsely, leaning forward a bit to push his underwear farther down his thighs. Then he leaned up again and arched back, letting his daughter fondle his erection. "You turn me on so much, Kat."

She smiled to herself, surprised to hear her father admit it, but only a tiny bit surprised at the truth of the statement. "Do I really?" She looked up at him with a grin, knowing that she should feel embarrassed that she was holding his dick, but she was so aroused that all inhibitions were gone. "Mmm, Daddy, god it's the biggest!" Kat gulped at realizing she might have disclosed she'd played with other cocks, but Daddy intuitively probably knew it anyway.

And, indeed, her father let on a very dark secret that made her pussy gush. "Know what Kat? I love hot younger women who aren't virgins."

Aren't virgins. The words rung in her ears. He knew; and he was hard for her because of it.

She felt his hands again, this time on her shoulders, pushing her down. The wetness in her mouth wanted the same thing he did. Kat turned to look up at his face again, a grin ear to ear, as she lowered herself to her knees in front of him. "Well, I'm not a virgin, Daddy." She felt proud to admit it to him.

Having descended to the floor once more, his cock was now directly in front of her face. She slid one hand off of it, running her palm up his soft flat abdomen and tummy, admiring what shape her father was in. Her other hand slid down the base against his balls, one finger and thumb circling it as best she could, and no they didn't touch, not even close. Holding the huge cock out from his body, she leaned forward and opened her mouth, and a moment later the salty wetness of his cockhead touched her lips. She kissed Daddy's penis, looking up at him again for approval. He smiled down at her encouragingly. Kat moaned, wanting more, and her lips parted to swallow his cockhead in her mouth.

It was salty and delicious; it throbbed heat in her mouth. She closed on it with her lips, sucking an inch in, making a vacuum around his peckerhead. Daddy moaned in response, increasing her own arousal. Daddy's cock was fabulous in her mouth. She salivated all over its head and shaft until it was slimy-wet, then with her eyes looking up at him, she showed him what a good little cocksucker the boys at school had trained her to be. She bobbed back and forth, faster, sucking harder, until she had maybe three or four inches stretching her mouth and cheeks. Her jaw hurt from being pried open, but she was careful not to let her teeth touch Daddy's sensitive dong.

"Oooh, yeah, honey, suck it," her father grunted as his pelvis pumped slowly against her sucking, "fuck you DO give good head baby."

She giggled and pulled her mouth off. "Thank you, Daddy." Hearing her father say it was a rush. Holding his dick steady, she flicked her tongue over the helmet several times, then holding his cock up a bit with a hand at its base, she kissed and licked down the soft sensitive underside. Daddy groaned again and pushed his cock at her face, smearing some saliva and precum on her cheeks, while she nuzzled her kisses and mouth farther down the shaft. He was incredibly hard and tasty; inside her thong her vagina was leaking juices profusely.

Kat couldn't get enough of his penis, sucking and kissing it was the most arousing sexual thing she'd ever done. Daddy was so big and hard, and her mouth hurt to fit around it, but she felt so feminine when taking him inside. She'd tried to suck cocks down her throat and was never really successful at it, so she knew that she'd probably never be able to do that with a cock as big as his. Instead she kissed and licked the shaft, then slid her mouth on top to suck the head more, while her fist pumped up and down the thick base of his shaft. Daddy kept moaning and making sexy comments like "suck me Kat," so Kat continued to give her father the best blowjob she could.

The girl began thinking of the wetness in her thong; his cock felt great in her mouth, but she wanted it in her pussy. Whether Daddy would go for sex was another thing. Immediately Kat also thought that, if he just wanted to blow in her mouth, he wouldn't be comfortable doing that standing on the floor. So Kat pulled back, smiled up at her father, and she pushed his pelvis with both hands toward the bed. "Go sit down Daddy," she muttered, quickly moving her hands to his underwear to pull them down to his ankles. He let her make him completely nude, then following daughter's orders he climbed backwards onto the motel bed.

Daddy didn't sit at the edge, he slid into the middle of the bed. Kat followed him on her knees, crawling up his legs until her face was over his penis again. It smelled so sexy, an intoxicating manly aroma of big huge hard dick. Kat grabbed the base again and pointed it at the ceiling, then her mouth swallowed it tightly and washed it with saliva and tongue. She felt that cock fill her mouth back to her throat, and as she bobbed her mouth up and down on it, she squeezed the base tightly in her fist.

In the midst of blowing her father she heard him chuckle, so she looked up at him with his dick still in her mouth. Daddy grinned and joked, "Don't tell your mom, okay?"

Kat laughed back, smiling hard enough she had to take his cock out for a moment. "Geez, you think, Daddy?"

"Yeah, I think." Daddy was staring back at her hard, eye to eye, and he pushed his torso up with elbows behind himself. "And you can suck it anytime you want, trust me." He leaned up more, and as his face approached, Kat knew what was coming, and she wanted it. It was a thought she'd never, ever had before, so the moment came entirely fresh. Daddy reached a hand out, slipping it over her shoulders, holding her torso steady, as he planted his lips on her lips. Kat kissed her father for the billionth time of her life, but for the first time ever, it was a KISS. Not just a peck from a parent. A kiss of lust. His lips were wet and soft; they felt good against hers. She sunk into his embrace, holding his penis softly in a fist but not stroking it, while their lips merged into one.