Kate and Seth Ch. 01

Story Info
A weekend gift of light bondage turns into more.
1.2k words
4.09
16.2k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3 years ago I started a new job and met my best friend Kate. 1 year ago she introduced me to Seth, my current boyfriend and the love of my life! Things were going well, so when Seth said he was getting bored by our routine in the bedroom I was worried. I sooo didn't want to lose him. We make love several times a week and I'm not into anything kinky so it's mostly missionary or me on top. Seth had mentioned a million times that he wanted to tie me up in bed, but I just couldn't do it. Somehow it seemed like something a dirty girl would do.

Now you would think from what I just said that I wouldn't get along with Kate, but we are great friends. She's into playing all kinds of sexual games, and tells me I'm a prude on a weekly basis. Then we laugh and go on being friends.

So when Seth had said he was bored, I went straight to Kate to discuss what I should do. First she recommended I go to one of the S&M clubs she frequents as his slave. There was no way I was going to agree to something that extreme, so I asked for another suggestion. She said I could just be his willing sex slave at home if I wanted. She wanted to help me set it all up, but I told her I had to do it myself. I really believe that part of giving a gift is the effort you put into it.

By Friday I was ready with a plan. Seth usually works late every night of the week, so I decided to get ready and wait for him in his bedroom. I had dug a corset-y type of black bra out of my closet that I had worn with a backless bridesmaid's dress. It was more of a bra then a corset, but I thought I looked sexy in it and that Seth would like it. I had on a pair of black thong undies and high heels to match.

During the week I had thought long and hard about the tying up thing that Seth had asked for. I really wanted to give him a gift and make the night special. After a lot of hard thinking I purchased some fuzzy black handcuffs at a totally embarrassing store. I knelt down in his bedroom, put the key in front of me and snapped my hands behind my back into the hand cuffs and prepared to wait for Seth.

Shortly after that I heard the front open. My heart started beating out of my chest and I couldn't wait to see the look on Seth's face when he came through the door. I couldn't believe how aroused I was getting just thinking about it.

When the bedroom door opened, I was shocked and upset. Kate was standing there and she quickly grabbed the key to the cuffs before I could even react.

"What are you doing here Kate!"

"I knew you would do a half assed job! I came here to hook you up sister, and she winked."

I groaned and protested, told her Seth might walk in on us, but in the end I acquiesced. I did want to give Seth a night to remember and she was here now.

"I've got a whole outfit for you to wear." She went out into the hall and dragged in a huge duffle bag. It was so big I remember thinking she must have brought a bunch of outfits to try. Boy was I wrong.

I thought the first thing she would do was unlock my cuffs so I could change into the new outfit, but she didn't.

"Okay. I don't know where you got those silly cuffs from, but they are going to make Seth laugh and I thought you wanted him turned on"

"I do," I shouted.

"Well then let's use some real slave arm binders." She held up four black leather cuffs that looked like they were held together with black belts that formed an X. "These attach to your wrists and ankles so you are held in the kneeling position and they look sexy as hell."

I was feeling very apprehensive and told Kate so, but I was already handcuffed and no matter how much I protested, Kate just laughed and said that Seth better thank her when it was over because she would be responsible for his orgasm. After she said that she got this super mischievous look on her face as she walked over the duffle back again.

The next half hour had a pattern, I would protest and Kate would do what she wanted anyway. There's not much arguing power when you are bound and helpless and besides, I knew that Seth was going to be so happy when he saw me. I kept thinking about that and getting turned on.

At one point in the makeover, Kate knelt before me and started to undo my bra. "No," I protested, but as usual Kate didn't listen. She removed my bra and pulled a leather corset. It had tons of rings on it and it looked like a torture device. As she started to cinch it around my waist I thought she was putting it on wrong, but quickly realized that it was not meant to cover my breasts, but push them up.

I was not at all comfortable with this, but as usual, Kate didn't listen. When she went around to my back to cinch the laces, I groaned in protest. I she pulled the strings pretty tight and I was super uncomfortable. I began protesting immediately, but Kate just walked over to her evil duffle bag again.

I couldn't see what she got out next and she immediately went around to my back. "Open your mouth." At this point I was getting a little pissed at her and I decided not to do as she said, but she reached around and pinched my nipple hard. As I gasped in pain and surprise she inserted a ball gag in my mouth. Now I was truly shocked.

With me bound and gagged Kate started to play with my breasts. There was enough play in the restraints that I pulled away from her and moaned my protest. Kate just laughed.

"Okay sister. I think I've done my job for you and Seth. I'm going to wait for him and make up some story to get his libido pumping, then I'll send him up here and you are going to have the night of your life!" Again she got an evil little smile on her face. "Oh wait! I forgot..." She walked back over to the back and produced a pair of scissors. What the hell! And as quick as can be she cut off my panties so I was left in just the corset and the bondage X cuffs.

She left the duffle bag as she walked out of the room and I sat there and stewed. When this was over we were going to have a big talk about privacy and letting me live my own life. I would never have worn this racy outfit that made me look like a slut. I could only hope that Seth would like it so much that the embarrassment I felt right now would be worth his reaction.