Kate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers

Thank the gods and the patron saint, whoever she is, of horny women. He was!

We rinsed off when we'd recovered our breath and dried each other carefully. Reluctantly I realised that this was probably the last time I'd have Mike's gorgeous prick in me. We were in my bedroom, the two of us still naked. I hugged him.

"Thank you, Mike, for pleasuring an old widow lady."

He held me at arms length, smiling. "You're not old, Kate. A widow, yes, and most certainly a lady."

"Why, thank you, Mike, that is one of the loveliest compliments I've ever been paid."

"My pleasure, ma'am. Kate?"

"Yes?"

"That photograph you showed me yesterday?"

I flushed. "What of it?" Jesus, Mike, you'll never know how low I felt when you gave it back to me!

"Can I have a copy to keep?"

I looked at him, "After destroying the first one!" I said in mock annoyance, then laughed. "Of course, Mike, of course you can. On one condition."

"Which is?"

"That no-one else sees it!"

His face was solemn, his gaze direct. "Kate, my word on it."

"Right then, let's get dressed and I'll get it out for you."

"Great! Kate?"

"Yes?"

"My clothes are downstairs. May I watch you dress?"

I grinned at him. "You certainly may." And you're going to get the works, rather than the sweatshirt and jeans I was going to wear. I got out a confection of cobwebs and lace in green silk, a teddy, with matching skimpy panties, dark tan stockings, a leather mini I hardly ever wore because I thought it was too short for a respectable widow and a plain white cotton blouse, because I liked the feel of it. By the time I was dressed Mike was breathing heavily and his prick was well on the way to being hard as a steel rod!

I put my hand around it and stroked it, then kissed him lightly on the lips. "Save it for Meg, Mike. I'm delighted with what you've given me, but it's her turn now." I took him by the shoulders and looked him in the eye. "I want the best for my daughter. I think you are the best," I intoned solemnly, then spoiled it by grinning. "Hell, Mike, after that fucking you gave me, I know you are!"

He grinned. "I know where Meg gets her vitality from!" He turned. "And I'd better get dressed!"

We had a snack lunch together, then Mike came into the darkroom with me while I printed out another copy of the print he wanted. He was fascinated by the process.

"I've always enjoyed taking photographs myself," he said, "but I always had them commercially processed."

"Taking the actual photograph is only half of it, Mike. In any case, there are some photographs you daren't have processed commercially. Imagine if I'd taken this film into Charlie Jen's drugstore. Do you think a nude of me wouldn't have appeared on some dork's wall?"

"You're right, Kate. Have you taken any nudes of Meg?"

"No, but I will if you both want me to. In fact, I think I'd like some of you, Mike."

"Me?" He was startled.

"Why not? You have one of me."

"True. OK, if you really want to, I'm game. Same rules, Kate."

"Rules?"

"No-one sees them but you."

"On my word, Mike." I crossed my heart dramatically.

He grinned sheepishly. "When?"

I glanced at my watch. An hour and a half before we needed to leave for the airport. "How about now?" I said.

He gulped and nodded. "OK."

I enjoyed the next hour. Mike was shy as hell, but he was willing, having given his word and he turned out to be a good model. There were forty minutes left when I asked him for a favour.

"Mike? I want something from you that you might not want to give me."

He was sitting on a cushioned stool that I had posed him on, looking eminently desirable. My panties were definitely damp. He looked at me quizzically.

"What's that, Kate?"

"A picture of you with a hardon, Mike." I held my breath. Mike flushed but said nothing for a moment, then looked at me.

"One condition, Kate. No, two!"

"Which are?"

"You take the photographs so that no-one can actually recognise me."

"Easy. The other condition?"

He looked down at himself, then grinned at me. "You help me get it up!"

We were twenty minutes later than planned leaving for the airport, but I had my photograph. Photographs, I should say. I was in two of them myself, Mike's prick buried in my pussy, me wearing only teddy, stockings and high-heeled shoes. I prayed to God that no-one except us ever saw them, because we were too damned recognisable. At least, that's what I thought, but I would only know when I had finished processing them.

When Mike had said, "Help me get it up," I had responded instantly, throwing off my skirt and blouse so that I was down to my scanties, then going to my knees beside him and licking his prick like a popsicle. Bingo! Instant erection! I could hardly breathe, I was so excited and my hands were trembling as I focussed the camera and took the shots of Mike with a raging hard-on. I kept my promise and there was no way anyone would recognise him.

With two shots left on the roll I couldn't take it any longer. I pushed down my panties and stepped out of them. Taking the remote release in my hand I went across to Mike who looked up in surprise as I turned my back to him, straddled his thighs and lowered my steaming pussy onto his prick. I was wet, soaking wet and Mike went straight into me. As I sank my heat onto his steel-hard pole I retained enough presence of mind to press the remote release. The flash startled me even though I was expecting it and I took the last shot on the roll as I came back on my upstroke.

Discarding the remote, I turned to face Mike, swinging my leg over his head as I turned with his prick still deep inside me, startling him and really surprising myself, then kissed him furiously, my tongue stabbing his and my pussy pounding his pole. Before I knew it, I was flat on my back on the floor, with Mike pounding his prick into me, both of us breathing hoarsely as we thrashed our way to a mutually violent climax.

When we got back to our senses, it was a scramble to get cleaned up and ready to go, and I was wearing my original choice of clothes, jeans and a sweatshirt. The others reeked of sex and while Meg knew I'd fucked Mike I thought it was too much to actually collect her smelling of him!

Again, I'm begging for feedback. Tell me what works for you, tell me what doesn't. Pretty please. Remember, there are three parts to this tale. Find the other parts by clicking on the link below, or my name at the beginning of this part.

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers
12