Kate's Confession

Story Info
Mom has lots of explaining to do when she's busted.
5.9k words
3.91
195.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PROLOGUE

"Oh God! Honey it's not what it looks like!"

"Thank God of that, 'cause it looks like your nephew is fucking your pussy, and a giant dildo is fucking your ass!

OK. So it is what it looks like, but what the hell else do you say when your daughter busts you banging her cousin, yes with a dildo hanging out my ass, the size of which is still in question. I'm Catherine Louise Patterson by the way, please call me Kate. I'm the dope sitting on her nephew's dick. That nephew would be Jayson, better known as Jay, son of my eldest sister Linda, first cousin to my daughter Allison and son Rob, who's off to college..

If looks could kill I'm sure I'd be on my way to hell with gasoline drawers. I would have come up with some brilliant excuse, but Ally was gone in a heap of fury. Yes, that's Kate and Ally, sounds like some damn sitcom. I get that all the time. To get right after her was the plan, however, I was experiencing technical difficulties trying to disengage from Jay. Simply popping off a 10" dick as wide as my wrist isn't as easy as one would think. A little dexterity is required. Heaven help me, but for a second I actually considered finishing first. I was so close. Just a few more seconds. Whats done is done. Right? I mean 10" and thick as... Oh Goddamn! Yeah, yeah, yeah! Don't be so damn judgmental. I'm going! Oh well, maybe I'll get to finish this up later. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?" is what I hear from behind me as I'm grabbed roughly. Uh oh! Maybe not.

Knock. knock. Hello. It's just me, your friendly neighborhood slut mom. She's sitting on her bed, just staring at me, maybe through me. I see pain in that angelic face, perhaps mixed with a bit of disgust, or am I projecting my own guilt ridden emotions. Definite hurt. I hurt my baby. I'm gonna cry. "Ally if I could erase everything you saw, I would. If I could undo..."

"You took a mighty long time getting up here Mother. Did you finish?" she asked calmly.

Father forgive me! "Baby that's not im..."

"Is that cum on your chin?"

"Of course not!" I proclaim indignantly as I wipe my chin.

"How big was it?"

Huge! Did I mention 10" long, as wide as my... Never mind. "Ally please. We can get through this. I'm sorry. I never meant for this to happen, never meant to hurt you. The truth is..."

"The truth!?! What do you know about the truth? You're a liar and a hypocrite. You say one thing and do another. You're obviously incapable of telling the truth. So please Mother, spare me. I don't know who you are, but you're not my mother. I refuse to stay under the same roof with the likes of you."

Strong words coming from a 19 year old with no income, but I was too shaken to think along those lines. Instead, I panicked. "That is not acceptable. Ally please!" I begged. "Give me another chance. Please! Let's talk about this."

"Another chance huh? OK. Let's chat. I'm sure this was all a terrible misunderstanding," she said with a condescending glare. Do you note a hint of sarcasm? It's not just me. Right? She pat the bed beside her, indicating for me to sit next to her. It's times like these that you realize you still have a dildo up your ass. Just when you think things cant get any worse. You know what I mean? Do you understand now what a really good dick can do to a girl? It didn't help that with the exception of a tattered and torn shirt, a classic pair of fuck me pumps and an anal intruder, I am basically nude. I'm feeling a little breezy down below, but who can blame me for missing a few minor details. The following was uttered with every ounce of dignity that I could muster. "Excuse me while I slip this out."

"Don't!" was all she said with utter conviction.

"Don't what?" She can't be serious.

"Take that thing out of your ass and it's over. It's all over."

"You're joking. Right?"

"Try me!" The expression on her face said she was deadly serious. I was too punked to call her bluff. I gently lowered my bottom onto the bed, sideways of course. "That may be the most honest thing you've ever done. I didn't know my Mother was a freak. What have you and cuzz been up to?"

I close my eyes, take a deep breath, let it out. this ain't gonna be easy. "Allison, there's some things you don't need to know."

"Don't tell me what I need to know! My whole life just flipped upside down. Our relationship is the single most important thing in my life. Today I find out it's all a lie. Say anything. No secrets. Remember that bullshit? So don't tell me...!" Slight pause as she composes herself. Can you hear the fury? Her next words were spoken with so much throaty intensity. "What is real between us Mother? My world was shattered into a million pieces. Believe me, I need to know! Please Mom, restore my faith." Her voice cracks at just the right moment. A single tear runs down her cheek. I am broken just like that. At this moment, I know that I'll give her whatever she wants to mend her broken heart.

"What do you want to know?" is all I can reply.

"Everything!"

"Every what? Oh honey. Why? I can't poss..."

"I didn't think so. Goodbye Catherine!" Scathing best describes her look. The words are exceedingly venomous. I grab her arm, sitting her back on the bed.

"Don't you ever call me that again! I am and will always be your Mother. I know I screwed up, but I can do this. I've made a terrible mistake, but I will make this right. Things will be good between us again. I've raised you in truth. I'll live by it. Ask me anything. I promise to tell the absolute truth, so help me God." I cross my hears as I say all these words with so much more conviction than I really feel. But you got to give it to me though. What a speech! Applause, applause. If she has any kind of heart, she'll forgive me now and let me live.

"So Mother. Was it good?" heartless wench!

"I'd be a liar if I said I didn't enjoy it."

"You came once while I watched. How many before I came along?"

"Oh God, I really don't remember..." The look on her face stops me cold. I know, the truth. Breathe Kate breathe. "Seven. I came seven times all together."

"Just how big is your nephew's cock?"

"You know how big it is. You've seen it before." Yes she's seen it. Keep your pantyhose on. It ain't that type of party. It'll all be explained in due time.

"I know," she countered, "but it wasn't hard, at least not all the way."

"My God. It's the biggest... He is huge." Can you see the dam about to break? "I never knew a... I mean his..."

"Dick Mother, dick! I'm not a little girl anymore. I know what they are. I've seen them, sucked them, fucked them. Say it Mother. Dick! You'll feel better."

Sucked them and fucked them huh. This heifer wants honesty? How about some brutal honesty? "10 inches and as fat as my wrist. It's the biggest damned dick I've ever sucked or fucked. I never knew I could feel so full. You know, we'd only been going at it for fifteen minutes before you barged in. Can you believe it? Seven orgasms in fifteen fucking minutes!" I shuttered in remembrance. How's that for brutal? I bet she's had enough honesty to last her a lifetime.

"Tell me everything? How did it all start?" She had enough honesty NOT! I swear I see intrigue in her eyes. Hell, anything beats hurt and disappointment. Brutal honesty it is then.

THE CONFESSION

The beginning? Well it all started the day we saw him asleep on the couch with his dick out. It wasn't even hard, but it was so big, so menacing, so beautiful. I remember we both let out a long sigh when it gave a little spasmodic jerked. This may sound incredibly naive, but I'd never seen a dick of color before. Linda had told me stories about Jay's father Lonnie. I asked her why she fucked black guys, especially Lonnie, because he would stick his dick in anything with a nice ass.. She said, "Cause he's got the biggest cock this side of the Mississippi." I thought she was feeding the myth. That was until I saw the python slithering between Jay's legs. Suddenly I had a brand new understanding. I saw it and I was hooked. From that point on, that monster was all I could think about. I began to wonder about the size of every black guy I saw. My fantasies turned dark, deep chocolate dark. It always came back to jay though. The sight of that cock bursting from his boxers.

I almost fainted when you touched it. You were so cool when you walked over and put it back inside his boxers like it was nothing. I noticed that it thickened under your touch. I know you noticed too. I was so jealous. I wanted it in my hand. I wanted it to respond to my touch. I became obsessed with it. How could I not? I could never fulfill my fantasy. I couldn't just ask my nephew to let me see his cock.

I needed a little luck, which is exactly what I got three weeks later. I worked half a day. I decided to take a nice hot bath to loosen up for my date that night. I put on some jazz. I was in a mood. I lit some candles. I disrobed. Thank goodness my old raggedy terrycloth of a robe was conveniently lying near. As I reached to open the bathroom door, it suddenly opened by itself. There stood Jayson in all his glory, just as naked as the day he was born. Dick swinging. Believe me, it's more impressive in motion, swaying to and fro, semi hard. It was a constant struggle to keep my head up, a struggle which I am proud to say I won. I can't claim the same victory for my eyes though. But please, I'm only human.

It was so strange. He spoke so casually, as if One-Eyed Willie wasn't dangling between his legs, between us. I fought the desire to reach out and grab it, put it in my pocket, show it off to my girlfriends. "Hey Auntie!" he greeted me, walking up and casually hugging me just like he wasn't naked, just like I wasn't naked under my robe. Get this, he says, "I'm famished. Can a brotha get a sandwich?" He actually took my hand and guiding me towards the kitchen, calmly chatting away. I couldn't tell you a single word he said. I remember thinking, what kind of household does Linda run that Jay would be so comfortable with such nakedness.

What could I do? I acted as casual as he did. I was determined to enjoy this as long as possible, despite my pounding heart and labored breathing. The next thing I know, I'm trying my damnedest to make a sandwich among all this sexual tension.. Well, there was enough sexual tension coming from me for the both of us. I'd have done anything to keep that naked body in front of me. His body, his muscles, his skin tone, everything about him was perfect. He flirted. I giggled. Unknown to me, I swear, amid all the giggling and sandwich making, my robe was slowly opening. Don't look at me like that. Scouts honor. OK, maybe I conveniently chose to ignore it. That's neither here nor there. Anyway, I looked up to hand him his sandwich and caught him peeking. He knew I'd caught him too. We just stood there staring into each others eyes for an eternal second. My body reacted. My cleavage heaved. My breasts dampened. I hoped he didn't notice.

"Busted!" He laughed it off, a big smile across his face. He grabbed a towel and started fanning himself. You know how silly Jay can be. He held up his sandwich, just inches from my cleavage. "This is one bad-ass sandwich. So round. So firm. So fully packed. The best damned sandwich I've ever seen. Thank you Titty. I mean Auntie. I giggled like a school girl, giggled so hard in fact that a breast popped out. That thing between his legs is serious, but these Double EEs ain't no joke either.

"Good Laudy Ms. Claudy. I got to go. This thing here get hard," he exclaimed, pointing to is cock, "I'm liable get light headed. I might just fall the fuck out in this bitch." For my part, I was shameless. I didn't even bother to cover it up. The fact that my body affected him brought this thing to a whole new level. I just let it jiggle while I giggled. I didn't want him to leave, especially not now, but I couldn't exactly say Wait! I'm not done eyeballing your cock yet, now could I? So instead I teased.

"Oh, I'm supposed to take that," I said pointing at his steadily hardening cock, "and you can't handle this?" I cupped a breast holding it up to him.

Believe it or not, I got so into the narration that I actually held up my breast to my daughter, mimicking my actions with her cousin. Things like that can happen to a woman in heat. I suddenly became very aware of my little friend firmly nestled in my back door. I try not to squirm, but you know what happens when you try NOT to do something. I feel moisture building between my legs. Oh Ally! What must you think of your Momma now? Here's to hoping my daughter is suddenly unperceptive and blind. I can no longer meet her gaze. I stare into space as I continue.

"You a woman." He yelled back. "You built like that. These juices get flowing, somebody's in trouble!" He did this funny kind of duck waddle as he backed away. his waddle eventually turned into a gallop, and he was gone. I can still close my eyes and see it rising gloriously with every step. I laughed so hard I collapsed to the floor. I sat there panting as the euphoria slowly drained away. Time passed. I could have calmed, but I hadn't. I was trembling. I was scared. What had I just done? How far would I have gone? What if my sister found out, What if you or your brother did? The answers to those questions were scary, but none of that mattered while Jay stood naked in front of me. When you lose fear of the consequences, that's when things get dangerous.

I told myself that it was over, that I'd lived out my depraved fantasy and lived to tell about it. Now I could get on with the rest of my life. I felt better for about thirty seconds until the first flash of Jay's naked body shot through my mind, destroying everything in it's wake. Thoughts of doing things to it came next, nasty things, dirty things, things an Aunt should never even consider doing with her Nephew. Caressing it, loving it. I looked down only to realize I was caressing my slit. Shame washed over me. Good God, I needed a cold shower. One last shameless spark of passion, and I was off to the shower to douse the flames.

I guess he was having the same problems I was having, because he'd beaten me to the shower. He'd left the door ajar. I don't know what made me peek in. I could have gotten so busted. What I saw almost stopped my heart though. It was the single most erotic sight I'd ever had the fortune to glimpse.

I had almost forgotten that Allison was in the room. I really got into it. I felt a heavy weight lifting from my chest. I had kn idea what Ally was feeling, but the quality of my life was improving with every syllable. At this moment I knew that I was going to tell her everything, every thought, every feeling of every erotic moment. I'd deal with the hurt and disappointment later. Salvation is in the confession, and now is the time for telling. I began putting emotion into every sentence, passion into every word. My hands joined in making subtle and some not so subtle gestures over my body for added emphasis. Ally , you're going to get your truth, consequences be damned.

Let me set the scene for you. He was standing in the shower, water cascading down his muscular frame. One leg was perched on the tub's edge. One hand held onto the curtain. The other held onto his rock hard cock. It looked so hard, so big, so beautiful, so powerful, so dangerous. I was thrilled, awed and frightened all at the same time. He threw his head back and roared like a great lion. Then he really got into himself.

I took tremendous pride in knowing that I was the one responsible for this spectacle. What other way is there to put it? His hand was so powerful. It didn't just hold that magnificent beast, it tamed it, subdued it, beat it. He beat it like it stole something. Juices flowed. I was drenched. I dared not touch myself for fear of losing control. It was torture. It was the single most erotic moment of my life to that point. It was all I could do not to throw myself on him. As it was, pure shock was all that kept me rooted to the spot. Common sense? Morality? Hah! They had abandoned me long ago.

My eyes were glued to that member. It was a live, pulsating thing. I desired it with every fiber of my being. I wanted to taste it, feel my tongue glide along its shaft. I wanted to feel its veins, its length, texture and girth. Shock was fading, replacing it was desire, desire for action. Suddenly I knew all the answers to the tough questions I'd asked myself downstairs. He had kindled a flame. I would go as far as this could possibly go. And right now, I didn't care about anybody finding out. I just cared about my desire being satisfied.

I could tell the end was near. He got louder. Words spewed forth from his mouth, directed at his mental image of myself. I have no idea what force held me back when he moaned my name. "Oh Aunt Kate, your big ass titties drive me crazy. I bet my dick could get lost in there. Give me that pussy Auntie. Don't make me take it. You want me to take it. Don't you? You fuckin' tease. Keep playing with me. I'm gonna take it.

"It's yours Jay. Take it." I screamed in my head of course. "You don't have to ask. Just take it." The scariest thing was that I meant every word. I wanted him to take this pussy. I wanted it more than anything I've ever wanted in my life. Would he really do it? Could I drive him over the edge? He continued to say crazy stuff, stuff that should have sent me from the room screaming, but it didn't. In my head I agreed with every word.

That old yummy sensation started to build in my groin. I told myself not to pet her, but my kitty cat was purring so much. I knew however that I wouldn't be able to control myself if I did, so I settled for touching my nipple instead. I licked my thumb and pointer and sought out the hard nub. When my fingers made contact, an electric spark shot through my body. My knees buckled. My other hand flew to my mouth in a vane attempt to stifle the moan that escaped from my lips. He continued to verbally abuse me. "I'll show you what cock teasing little sluts get. I'll grab you by that red mien of yours and drag you to your knees. I'm gonna make you suck this dick deep, 'till you choke. You better not knick me with your teeth either, or I'll spank that ass raw until you beg for forgiveness. But you'll like it, you hot little bitch! I bet you'll cum without me even touching your little pussy. 'Cause that's what freaks do. Cum Bitch!"

And just like a well trained dog, I obeyed. Orgasm after orgasm ripped through my body like lightning. I came just as commanded, without my pussy ever being touched. I writhed on the floor. My only saving grace was that he was in the throws of passion as well. I was his. He owned me. He just didn't know it yet. What killed me was, I couldn't even tell him. This was the beginning of the next level of my obsession, my obsession with rape fantasy.

After that night, I was off the chain. I never thought it would happen to me, but I went black and never went back. I couldn't have Jay, but I was determined to find something just as good to take my off my troubles. I became obsessed with the black cock. On those nights when no ebony stud wasn't available, I found myself a substitute. That's how I ended up with my baby boy back there. His name is Spike. Spike brought me through quite a few lonely nights.

You know, I thought that if I could get enough black cock in me, it would take my mind off the one black cock that I really wanted, but couldn't have. My plan was destined for failure. No matter how many black men I fucked, I could never get Jay out of my system. Most of them were good. Some were well endowed, but none could match the sheer size and power of Jay. Not even his Daddy.

No! Don't even think it. I didn't sneak behind you Aunt Linda's back. I'd never do that, so you can wipe that look off your face. I let her talk me into having a threesome with them. Oh God, I can't believe I'm telling you this. Now I know you got a million questions. I can feel that brain of yours moving a mile a minute, but please child, one confession at a time. Now like I was saying, no one else could take my mind off of Jay. I realized that it was the rape fantasy. he was the only man with whom I wanted to make that dream come true. I knew what I had to do. Whenever you weren't around, I would transform back to my old self, the self you've never met, me before there was a you. You wouldn't even recognize me, the way I walked, talked, dressed, etc. I was shameless. Everything I did was designed to drive that man crazy.

12