Kate's Train Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, as her orgasm slowed, Doug lessened his stimulation as well. Kate slowly returned to control of her mind and body, and conscious awareness of her surroundings. She knew in that instant she wanted this man in every way physically possible.

Doug crawled up on top of Kate, kissing her lips. She could taste and smell her pussy all over his face, and the juices drove her lust onward. As they kissed passionately, Kate spread her pussy with one hand and pulled Doug's cock toward her with the other.

As Doug slowly slid his cock into Kate's dripping pussy, she wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling him to her deeper. Her hands found his back, her nails biting into his skin. Their bodies moved together as one until locked as deeply as they could push. Doug kissed Kate on her lips as they lay nearly motionless in the most connected manner possible.

They slowly moved together, thrusting in a slow fucking motion. Each was gasping for breath, intensely turned on from the experience of making Kate cum just prior. Doug was so aroused from the tastes, smells, sounds, and feelings of Kate that he knew he'd be cumming inside her in no time. Kate was eagerly building her third orgasm, delighted by the incredible filling sensation of Doug's cock inside her. Their pace rapidly accelerated. Though both wanted these sensations to last forever, neither could hold back as the intensity grew and grew. Doug moaned as his cock tightened and cum blasted into Kate's pussy. Kate's pussy clamped down on Doug as her orgasm unleashed. For moments, they were both animals consumed with lust, bucking and thrusting and pumping together.

Then they slowed, and all tensions released. They collapsed together, kissing, nuzzling, and caressing. Doug slipped off of Kate, and she rolled onto her side. Doug curled around her from behind, cradling her exhausted beautiful body. He gently kissed her neck, tucked his legs behind hers, wrapped his arms under and around her, and held her snugly. She had never felt so safe and content in her life.

12