Katherine Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

But, almost thankfully, I finally felt it coming to an end, and as she milked the last few drops from me she said admiringly. 'If you're as good as this in other ways I think we're going to get along especially well. Just look at all that!' she added, pointing to the number of large, wet splotches on the kitchen floor.

Ignoring both the mess I'd made and the fact that my cock was still dripping semen I turned, took her in my arms, pulled her close and kissed her. She returned the kiss with passion, squirming herself tight against me, her tongue probing inside my mouth, twining with mine.

As the kiss continued I slid one hand down her back, over the tight curve of her bottom and managed to gradually pull her skirt up enough to get my hand under it. Her legs were bare, the skin warm and silky smooth and my fingers seemed to tingle as they stroked it, slowly working their way higher and higher.

'That was the most incredibly intense climax Katherine. You have positively magical hands. Now, what about you?' I said when we finally broke for air.

'You have a gorgeous and quite remarkably responsive cock Craig, I assure you it was my pleasure too. But a performance as powerful as that does get me turned-on, if you would like to return the compliment, I'd be very grateful.'

I certainly didn't need any more encouragement and going down on my knees I reached up under her skirt and pulled down her panties. As I got up again I pushed her skirt up to her waist then with a quick lift, hoisted her up and sat her on the edge of the kitchen bench.

As I squatted down she lifted her legs and rested them on my shoulders, giving me a clear view of her pussy. The mound above it was full and fleshy, thickly covered with more of that rich, copper coloured hair, trimmed and clipped to form a neatly thick mat. But I was thrilled to see that the pussy itself, and the skin immediately surrounding it were bare, obviously freshly shaved.

Her pussy-lips were already partially swollen, a dark pink, glistening moistly, and leaning forward I pressed my mouth against them, slipping my tongue between them. As I tasted her the scent of her arousal filled my nostrils and I heard her give a soft sigh as my tongue slid deeper, then, as I felt faint tremors running through her, she slipped her hands around my head and pressed me closer.

She held me there for some time and with my mouth pressed against her what I could do for her was somewhat restricted. But from her responses it seemed that by alternately sucking her pussy-lips and probing between them with my stiffened tongue I was able to continue building her level of excitement.

When her hands loosened their grip a little I gave myself more room to move by slipping mine up and easing her thighs even further apart. Then, pushing one under her bottom and wedging my fingers in the crack between her cheeks, I lifted her a little, at the same time using the thumb and index finger of the other hand to ease back the hood of her clit.

She gave a squeal of surprise when I blew the first gentle puff of air over the exposed tip, then began to squirm herself down against my hand when I followed it with a few more. But knowing the intensity of feelings that produced I didn't keep it up for too long, relieving them by pressing my mouth against her pussy and gently sucking it.

Then, using slow, but very positive movements I began to lick her. Starting below her pussy and swiping my tongue upwards, I worked up around one side then the other, then, sometimes lightly and sometimes more deliberately, I repeated those moves over and over again.

I felt the tension in her body lessening as she gave herself up to the sensual pleasures my tongue was producing, every now and then giving a low sigh as a particularly strong wave of delight flowed through her.

Although I could see the head of her stiffened clit still peeping out from beneath its protective hood, as I wanted to give her as slow a lead up to her climax as she had given me, I was careful to avoid touching it directly. But apart from that, I used my mouth, lips and tongue as skilfully as I knew how to, and from her steadily increasing sounds of pleasure, presumed I was doing exactly what she wanted.

But when I finally heard those sounds turn to harsher, almost rasping moans I recognised she was finally building up towards her climax, and lightly slid my tongue up over the reddened spike.

Her reaction was instantaneous, her fingers tightened around my head and she leaned back, lifting and pushing her pelvis forward. Knowing exactly what she needed then I increased the speed of my tongue, flicking the tip of it up over her jutting clit, licking faster and faster until finally I heard a harsh, hissing sound coming from between her tightly clenched teeth, felt her almost claw-like fingers digging into the back of my head and, as she arched herself higher, the contractions began.

Her hissing changed to a wailing groan as a series of violent spasms coursed through her and as they rolled on, wave after wave, she clamped her thighs around my head, pressing her spasming pussy against my mouth and holding me so tightly that I began to find it hard to breath. Somehow I managed to suck and swallow most of her freely flowing juices but she was producing so much that I felt the surplus running down over my chin.

She held on to me for so long that I really began to think I was going to suffocate but, just as I was actually starting to get a bit desperate, I felt her relaxing, just enough for me to get my hands up and push her thighs further apart. Her body was still shuddering from time to time from the force of her orgasm and when I looked up I saw that her face and neck remained flushed, the white skin tinged a dark dusky pink.

It was clear that even after, or perhaps because of what I had done for her, she was still strongly aroused, not yet fully satisfied.

I had been concentrating so intently on maximising Katherine's pleasure that I hadn't noticed the effect her excitement, plus the feel and smell of her, had been doing to me. So, when I happened to glance down I was surprised to find that in spite of the phenomenal climax I'd just had, my cock was either still, or again, fully engorged. Remembering that she'd said that a combination of manual and oral sex were only her strong preferences, I momentarily wondered if she might enjoy me giving her a second climax with it.

But as I really knew so little about her, in spite of the strength of the temptation, I decided that as I wanted to experience more of her very special skills, it would be better to continue doing what I knew pleased her. But not in the cramped and uncomfortable position we were in.

Slipping back from between her legs I quickly stripped off and as I got up and began undoing the buttons down the front of her dress she opened her eyes. I saw they were still misty with her unfulfilled need and said. 'Let's go somewhere more comfortable Katherine. That was much too quick and not fully satisfying for you.' Pausing to give her a gentle smile before adding. 'But before I let you come again I want to kiss every inch of the rest of your beautiful body.'

'I'd like that Craig.' she replied softly, unzipping and removing her dress then reaching behind herself to undo her bra and slip it off too. She had lovely breasts, not overly large but firm and beautifully shaped, and when I saw that her nipples were still stiffened I couldn't resist bending to give each of them a kiss and brief nibble.

For a few seconds she pressed herself against me, then pushed me away. 'I can take as much of that as you like to give me, but you were right, let's go somewhere more comfortable,.'

As she slid down off the bench she glanced down and seeing the state my cock was still in, gave me a tight smile. 'It looks as though you're nearly ready for a second helping too.' she said, reaching out and giving it an affectionate squeeze before leading me through to her bed-room.

We must have spent over half an hour, kissing, caressing, licking and sucking just about every part of each other's body. At first I took control, pressing Katherine down on to the bed, pushing her hands away from me as I did as I had said I would, slowly working my way over every inch of her gorgeous, and super-responsive body. But once I had given her a couple of apparently body numbing orgasms she squirmed out from underneath me, flipping me over on to my back then kneeling astride my legs.

Pushing herself forward until her pussy was jammed against the base of my rearing cock, she leaned down and kissed me. As our lips met and her tongue snaked into my mouth, I slipped my arms around her, pulling her lower, running my hands up and down her back and the tight curve of her arse.

'I hope we're going to see a lot more of each other Craig. You're a very sensitive lover.' she said when we broke for air. 'Thorough too.' she added with a grin. 'But now let's see if I can do the same for you. I'd like to give you another as powerful as the first was.'

With that she straightened up and, with her pussy still pressing hard up against it, began stroking and caressing my cock.

She took her time, again turning it into a massive, quivering pole then spun herself around, straddling my face, giving me her pussy to lick and suck while she added the expertise of her lips and tongue to what her hands had already done.

Neither of us was in any rush, each doing our best to prolong the feelings we were getting, both giving, as well as receiving the absolute maximum amount of pleasure. In spite of what she had said she wanted to do and the way she was going about it I very much doubted that I could produce anything like the volume of semen I had the first time. But right then the intensity of the thrilling pleasures I was getting were all that actually mattered.

So as I wanted to prolong those for as long as possible I tried to ignore the physical effects of what she was doing for me by concentrating on what I was doing for her.

I felt sure that the way her hips and stomach swayed and flexed indicated that my busy mouth and tongue were giving her at least the same intensity of pleasure that she was giving me. And that seemed to be confirmed by the increasing wetness of her pussy, the overflow of bitter-sweet juices starting to drip down on to my face.

Adding to the other things I had already learned about Kathryn I discovered that she had far more control over her body than I had over mine. Even when I could feel her approaching orgasm she managed to continue stimulating me, and apart from tightening her grip and pausing for a few brief seconds when the first rush hit her, she continued through the two or three peaks I was able to give her.

But even though I was reasonably successful in holding back my own her special skills continued sending incredible sensations coursing up through my body, and eventually I felt the inevitable urgency behind my reactions getting steadily stronger. As the tension and pressure inside me rose still higher I felt my hips starting to jerk, thrusting my cock up to meet her down-swooping mouth, trying to get even more of it deep inside that velvet warmth.

Realising I was finally approaching my own orgasm Kathryn suddenly stopped what she was doing, and for a moment I felt a flood of panic when I thought she was going to spring yet another surprise on me and leave me like that, twitching and jerking in tormented frustration.

But of course I had misjudged her, she had only stopped so she could lift and turn herself around, then with one hand curled firmly around my throbbing shaft, she lowered herself, pressing her sopping pussy up against its base. 'Your choice now Craig. Do you want me to do it for you, or do you want to actually fuck me?' she said.

Frankly, at that moment I didn't really care, by then all I wanted, needed, was the relief of orgasm, so I guess my response must have come from my sub-conscious. 'You do it!' I heard myself gasp.

'Good!' she said somewhat hoarsely, then moved her free hand behind herself to take her weight as she leaned backwards. 'Now, hold yourself quite still.'

When she had spun around and straddled me her knees had pinioned my arms to my side, so there was in fact very little I could do. But even so, if she had told me what she was planning I would have said it was almost impossible, and even though I was watching I still found it hard to believe.

Uncurling the hand that had been gripping the shaft and using the palm and extended fingers, she pressed my cock back against her pussy, then began to move her hips up and down. Her pussy-lips were so puffily distended from what I had been doing for her that they folded around half the girth of the shaft, and the sticky mix of her juices and my saliva provided a slickly sealing lubricant for both them and her hand.

So as she pushed her hips up and down the sensations I was getting were similar to those I would have got from having my cock buried in either her mouth or her pussy. Similar to, but because she had stronger and much finer control of her fingers, which she used with all her consummate skill, ten times more powerful.

The thrills I was experiencing were so awesomely different to any others that I wished she had done what she was doing much earlier, before the pressure inside me had reached the critical level it had. But it was too late for wishes, and what she was doing to me was far too effective, and the groaning grunts I was making let Katherine know just how close my orgasm was.

We both stared unblinkingly at the thing my cock had become. The rock-hard shaft quivering from the still rising internal pressure, the head so engorged it looked more like some over-inflated balloon, and the drum-tight skin glistening from the mix of her pussy-juice and my steadily oozing pre-cum.

Katherine had positioned her hand so she had the heel of her palm pressing lightly against the base of the head and her fingers pointing straight down the shaft, so when she saw my climax approaching it took only the slightest change to actually trigger its onset. Curling her thumb back around the shaft she began to move her hand up and down in time with the movement of her hips, letting her wrist rub against the sensitively tender ridge of flesh beneath my cock-head.

After everything else she had done to me four or five of those movements were more than enough to do it. I felt the churning rush, and a split-second later felt my body convulse as the all the accumulated power stored in every single muscle and fibre was suddenly released, then howled as my tortured cock spewed the first gout of semen.

'Yes! Ooh yeeesss!' Katherine gasped, and then I felt her hips and hand jerking up and down even more strongly, urging a series of equally powerful jets from my throbbing, pumping cock.

When she was absolutely sure there was no more to come she finally released the slowly wilting length, and as in that position there was nothing I could do to help, I watched, mesmerised by the actions of her magically seductive hands as she took care of herself.

She slid one up through the sticky mess of semen that had splattered her stomach and the undersides of both breasts, her fingers glistening with it as they fondled and squeezed herself, and pinched her stiffly jutting nipples. Meanwhile the other was busy below, flashing back and forth as they briskly stimulated her clitoris.

Until then I hadn't fully appreciated just how re-aroused she had got from what she had been doing for me, but she must have already been on the very brink of it because in spite of the number I had already given her, it took her hardly any time at all to reach yet another orgasm. After only a minute or so I heard her give a loud gasp, then she threw back her head, and as he entire body arched backwards I watched in amazement at the force of the tremors running through her entire body.

It took both of us some time to completely recover from what we had shared then Katherine suggested I might like a quick shower before heading home. Although I would have preferred not to have to I understood and took the hint, but as I was leaving she gave me a large envelope. 'Don't open it until you get home please Craig. I'll be away for the next few days, so this is just in case you get lonely. Obviously it's not you, but I'm sure you can imagine it is. Ring me on Sunday evening if you get time.'

It was only when I was getting into my car that the thought struck me. I felt that in some way I had been auditioned! I didn't know what role I was supposed to play but, if the intensity of pleasure she'd given me was a sample of my reward, I knew I would have no hesitation in taking it.

I replayed the events of the evening and the sensations I'd experienced in my head as I drove home, and in spite of the massive draining she'd given me, felt my cock trying unsuccessfully to come back to life. But when I got indoors and opened the envelope she'd given me I felt a sudden rush of blood surging into it. The photograph was a large one of her hands, doing to someone else's cock some of what she had so recently done to mine.

But, and even though of course I had never seen my own from such an angle, the one I was looking at gave me more than a twinge of envy. It looked enormous! Both its girth and length were clearly far greater than mine, and although Katherine had said she had been impressed at my performance, I doubted it would stand too much comparison with what a piece of equipment like that would be capable of.

But then I remembered what she'd said when she gave it to me. 'It's not you, but I'm sure you can imagine it is.' I wasn't too sure about that but although I was too drained to do more than collapse into bed that night, the following evening I found myself staring at it and recalling the things those wonderful, magical hands had made me feel. And when I finally went to bed, with the photograph propped up against the bed-side light I tried to recreate some of those feelings. I couldn't of course, but although it was nowhere near as powerful, I did give myself a reasonably satisfying climax before drifting off to sleep.

Since child-hood, whenever something of interest caught my eye I had always made drawings or paintings of it, and even if the things that had happened between us had not taken place, her looks alone were so exceptional that I would have wanted to make some of Katherine. But because of those things, and a sort of premonition that this woman was going to be different in other ways too, I opened a brand new sketchbook before attempting even a rough drawing of her.

When I rang her on the Sunday evening we chatted about the gallery opening she had been to, and although she said it had been successful it was clear from the sound of her voice that the trip had also been a tiring one.

I found myself wondering if she had been conducting other auditions while away, and was surprised to find that just the thought of that was immediately followed by a very strong twinge of jealousy.

Having decided to keep the conversation brief I was about to hang up and let her get to bed when she suddenly asked. 'Did you like the photograph?'

'Well to be honest I was bit daunted by its size, but of course the photography is brilliant. Who is he?' I asked, unable to completely hide the note of envy in my voice.

'That doesn't matter Craig, and I wouldn't be too worried about comparisons. But did you find it, well, useful?'

'It helped.' I replied cautiously, but then my spirits rose when she said.

'I thought it might. But I really do want to take some of you, I'm sure they'll be even better than that one. You will let me, won't you?'

'I said I would.' I answered more brightly.

'Good. But now, when are we going to meet again?'

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers