Kathleen Has Two Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Soul
Lost Soul
136 Followers

Once inside the room Patrick quickly got out his clothes and lay on the bed. His sister stripped down to her black underwear and climbed on top of him. "I am so happy to be with you again brother" and with that Kathleen started kissing he wildly. She loved fucking her son but only now did she realize how much she missed touching Patrick as well. She tore off her underwear and Patrick pulled his sister back on the bed and got on top of her. With months of built up passion in him, Patrick entered Kathleen fast and hard, he was taking no prisoners. His little sister screamed out as she felt her pussy getting slammed again and again. "Harder, Patrick, I have missed you so much". The more he dug into her, the more she yelled. And then she went into an earth shattering orgasm. Oh how she had missed him. Finally both of their middle age bodies collapsed into a single heap.

That night at home Kathleen told George she needed to talk to him. He was sitting on the sofa in the living room, hoping his mother wanted to do something really kinky that night. She had not bothered to dress up for him which sort of surprised George.

"My darling son, I love you so much. Our relationship has found a new and wonderful place that I never thought it could go to just a few months ago. But I need you to be honest with me; did you trick your uncle to dump me?"

George's heart sank. At first he thought his mother wanted to break him but this was almost as bad. What could he say but nod his head that it was true.

"I just wish you had come to me with the truth, that you wanted me in the same way as my brother did. It was unfair to him and me. But do not worry; I am not here to break it off with you. Just to let you know that I have started seeing Patrick again, once or twice a week. The rest of the time I will spend with you. You still are my son and I want to make you happy."

George felt a million pounds lift off his shoulders. Like Patrick, he did not want to share Kathleen with anyone else but this was better then losing her.

"Mom, I am so sorry, I just wanted you so bad. I was willing to do anything for you."

Kathleen got out of her chair and with that wicked little smile walked over to her son still on the sofa. "Get out of your clothes and lay down on the floor" she ordered her son. And George quickly complied. Kathleen the took her clothes off and got on top of her son, her only child and placed her pussy on his hard cock.

"Oh, oh" the sexy mom screamed out as she rode George's cock up and down. In the months since she became his lover, Kathleen had taught him a lot. Now she rode her son like a wild animal. And George was lost in his own world, his mother milking him like the world was about to end. The harder she rode him the more he was in another universe. Finally both screamed out as they came at the same exact moment. She had taught him well.

Kathleen was on top of the world. She had two great and safe lovers. And they were the two most important relatives in her life. George and Patrick had learned to accept the situation and that they had to share her and became friends again. At family functions they both behaved like gentleman and no one knew what really was going on.

And they one day she woke up sick. Kathleen knew what it was and after coming back from the drug store with a home pregnancy kit the test came up positive. She had stopped using birth control; thinking she was just too old to become pregnant. But life had thrown her a curve ball. And who was the father, her son or her brother?

Things were only starting to get interesting.

Lost Soul
Lost Soul
136 Followers
12