Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both boys got up and intuitively followed Melissa's hand. Melissa flexed her hips and spread then wide and used her hands to open her cunt lips for both boys to see. Their face filled with awe was priceless. Melissa's two nephews knelt close to the open pussy and touched the pink wall with their fingers gingerly.

Melissa suggested Tim to come close to her and let Tom have a close look own is own. Tim promptly came up and Melissa had him sit astride her chest. Tim quickly understood from his experience with her brother. Melissa put her tiny hands on the muscular buttocks of Tim and pulled his smooth skinned steel hard cock hard in her mouth. Melissa could swear that it tasted sugary sweet.

Tom was now braver and had his finger inside Melissa's cunt, who moaned round Tim's cock. Tim started to move his hips as Melissa's mouth stretched around his giant young cockhead. Melissa sucked on Tim's huge cock head and three inches of shaft with vigour that she could not show on her brother and father's monstrous girth. She knew given few years the boys would grow out of this, as well.

Tom asked politely, "Mel, can I put my cock inside your hole er...er..cunt, please?" Melissa looked up at Tim's face and nodded her cunt leaking juices like a leaking faucet. Tim promptly conveyed the message to Tom.

Tom managed to bury his smooth cock to its hilt within four gentle but firm strokes. Melissa felt she would die of pleasure. Tom knew from taking his brother in his ass how to fuck. He set up a steady but gentle pace based on his own experience of ass fucking with his brother.

Melissa floated on soft clouds as twins fucked her frothing, churning cunt and sweet, warm mouth for twenty minutes. She came moaning around Tim's sweet cock three times. Both boys as if tied together with invisible strands moaned loudly and exploded. Tom spurted hot jets of thick cum inside her cunt as Tim filled her mouth with his cum faster than she could swallow and some refluxed up her nose and out of her mouth. Five minutes later all three gradually recovered. Tim and Tom had lost none of their hardness.

Tom asked Melissa politely, "Thank you Mel, would it fine if Tim gets his chance to fuck your pussy." Melissa reluctantly let go of Tim's cock. She asked Tom to bring his cum and cunt juices soaked cock to her. Soon the twins had swapped places and Melissa was sucking on Tom's juices coated sweet cock. Tim having seen Melissa enjoy Tom's fucking used his imagination and impaled Melissa's cunt with his cunt in two strong thrusts making Melissa moan loudly.

"Tim, be gentle," Tom, admonished Tim, was worried he might be hurting Melissa. Melissa pulled his ass suggesting not to worry all the while sucking his huge cock head.

Tim sensing Melissa's agreeable stance hammered his cock more robustly as Melissa sucked on his brother's cock. Melissa came uncontrollably repeatedly over the next half an hour. Both brothers again exploded simultaneously filling Melissa's mouth and cunt.

Twins hugged Melissa with affection and kissed her to thank her. Melissa kissed them both. As she was getting dressed both stood close to her looking anxious. Melissa asked, "Is something bothering you two?"

Tom asked haltingly, "Melissa, if we ask mom to do the same with us, will she get angry?"

Melissa kissed Tom on his mouth and said, "If you two promise to be good boys I will ask mummy to be good to you both. I am not going to promise that she would agree to do all we have done together, but she will definitely come and discuss with you."

The joy of even a slim hope made their faces radiate angelic happiness. Melissa felt weak in her knees.

She walked back to the main living area. Men had moved to study with their drinks and occasional cigars they smoked. Kathleen sat with Sharleen and Heather who were playing some computer game.

Melissa sat close to her sister in law and whispered giving a brief account. Kathleen remained silent and then kissed Melissa with whom she shared so much of her own life's tumultuous events. Melissa offered to look after the girls and put them in bed a bit later. She offered to let her brother Ben know that Kathleen had gone to sleep with the twins as they had a bad dream and were shaken a bit.

Kathleen was shaking as she entered he son's bedroom. Twins jumped with joy as they saw their mother walk inside. They were still stark naked. Her twin sons kissed Kathleen repeatedly. Kathleen allowed them to settle down, "Tim, Tom you should not have exposed yourself to Heather like that." Both brothers apologised profusely and genuinely.

"How long have you been thinking to bed your own mother?" Kathleen asked teasingly trying not to look at their semi hard giant smooth cocks.

"Mum, we both imagine that it is you when we put our cock in each other," Tom said with disarming honesty. Kathleen knew the fate was predestined for this day to happen, all she had to do was be honest to herself and her two beautiful sons.

Kathleen smiled at her sons, "I will love to be your lover. You will have to promise to protect my honour, and me, as your father and grandfathers do. You will also promise that you will always love me as your mother first and you will always be my loving beautiful sons before anything else."

Both boys understood the importance of their mother's comments and kissed her with solemn sincerity. They did not utter a word but their mother knew that two had moved instantaneously in to a mature level that most grown men would have struggled with.

Tom reverentially went down on his knees and lifted the loose kaftan exposing his mother's voluptuous legs, thighs and then panty clad full ass. Kathleen raised her arms giving signal to both of her acquiescence, if needed. Tom towered over his petite voluptuous mother and soon the kaftan was lying discarded on the floor.

Both boys gaped at the divine beauty of their mother. She stood in white cotton panties, which were stretched, over her womanly, full ass. Her lush, curly pubic hair escaped from either side. Her enormous, soft heavy breasts were barely contained within the flimsy cotton bra.

Kathleen looked at her sons, her eyes shining with love that made them realise that their mother was not a mere woman but a goddess of love who had chosen to share herself with her young sons to show her love that went beyond all boundaries and social restrictions.

Tim this time knelt to pull his mother's panties slowly over her luscious ass and then down over her thighs and legs until they cleared her beautiful feet. Tom unclasped her bra and allowed it to fall away as her large breasts sprung free. Her heavy soft large breasts drooped with their weight and the indescribable beauty of her breasts made her sons catch their breath.

Tom and Tim whispered in unison, "Mom, you are so beautiful." Kathleen almost cried. This was not a complement from a male perspective but declaration of love of her sons that now transcended the hypocritical boundaries of society.

"I am beautiful because I have two beautiful sons to love me. Without their love whatever I may be, will lose all meaning," whispered Kathleen in a choked voice. Her two sons engulfed her in their arms as they felt the momentous moment. Tom even at that age managed to pick her up in his arms as if she weighed no more than a feather. She was laid on the bed as if she was fragile china doll and would break if not handled gently.

Both twins had learnt a lot from their brief interaction with Melissa. Tim positioned himself between his mother's legs to open her thighs. He smelled the fragrance of her juices soaked cunt. He kissed the lush curly hair covered pussy lips making his mother moan in anticipation. Tom held his mother's exquisitely beautiful face in his hands and kissed her on forehead, eyebrows, cheeks, tip of her nose and the sides of her beautiful nose. He placed his open mouth on his mother's panting open mouth. Kathleen put her both arms around his son to hold him tight as she kissed him back with passion. Their tongues fought with each other. Tom's sweet saliva dribbled in his mother's mouth.

Tim parted the hair with his tongue and placed his fingers on outside of her cunt lips to pull them open softly. He ran his tongue from bottom of his mother's soft cunt opening to the top including her throbbing, hard clitoris. Kathleen moaned inside her son's mouth. Tim now started to lick his mother's weeping cunt with purpose. He stabbed her pussy canal with his stiffened tongue. He licked her clitoris slowly, fast using his tongue with light touch alternating with raspy firm lapping movements.

Kathleen moaned as Tom's hand found her large breast. He massaged the whole huge soft globe with his palm and then he rolled the nipple between his thumb and finger.

Tim was torturing her cunt with his young innocent inexperienced mouth and Tom was making love to her face as his hands made her breast flesh jump with electricity. Tim gently inserted his index and middle fingers inside his mother's soft cunt as he licked her clitoris firmly and rapidly with his tongue. Tom kneaded his mother's one and then other breast as he first kissed her nose and then took his mother's unbelievably beautiful nose in his mouth.

Kathleen was caught in the whirlwind of passion that was unique. Sons making love to their mother was the ultimate love. It was not only poetic but also lyrical in its cadence. Tom traced the contours of his mother's beautiful nostrils before burying his tongue deep inside first one and then the other nostril until he had tasted the peculiar taste of the inside and bathed his mother's nostrils with his saliva.

Kathleen moaned in a nasal tone and exploded as her orgasm took hold of her body. Both her sons felt their mother's body go into a spasm and then all her muscles seemed to give way as she fell back on the bed limp. The pain of her explosive orgasm left her gasping for breath and panting. She held on to Tom as her saviour from the body wrecking tornado of her orgasm.

Tom allowed few minutes for his mother to come around and then he moved his mouth to her breasts. The same breasts that his mother used to feed him and nourish him when he was a baby. He sucked on his mother's nipple. He bit on it gently and pulled it away from her breast. Tim had now removed his fingers from his mother's cunt and separated them. His middle finger pressed against her tiny anus and his index finger was poised at the soft entrance of his mother's cunt. Kathleen felt his son's two fingers invading her two orifices as his other son ravaged her breasts reminiscent of his breast feeding days.

Tim gently plunged both fingers to the knuckles. He felt his middle finger dislodging firm feces inside his mother's warm soft rectum. Kathleen was soon engulfed by another storm of her orgasm as her two sons made love to her with devotion and love that can only happen between mother and sons. Tim felt his mother's one hand on the back of his head, as did Tom. They both increased the urgency of their seeking mouths and tongues to bring their loving mother closer to her orgasm. Kathleen now moaned loudly, "AAAH TIMMY-TOM. I love you both. Please suck my breasts. Lick my cunt. I AM CUM..MINNGGG."

Both sons heeded to their mother and Tim increased the pace of his fingers plunging in and out of her two orifices. Tom kneaded her one breast and sucked the other. Kathleen wailed, "OOHH,GOD SOOO GOOOD. PLEEESE MAKE ME CUMMMM."

Kathleen suddenly went deathly quiet as her second orgasm closed her throat, her belly muscles went into spasm, and her mind was in turmoil of uncontrolled passion. Her two sons were the architects of her lovely torture and they were the saviours as well, who would deliver her the release from this exquisite torture. Her whole body slumped as her breathing faltered. Tim and Tom for a moment looked worried as their mother's breathing became shallow. Kathleen started to emit a long deep throated wail as if in pain and her both sons continued to stimulate her pussy, ass and breasts until she became totally limp and squirmed every time Tim licked her painfully sensitive clitoris.

Kathleen hugged her sons tight as she felt unimaginably close to them. Tom laid down on his back and pulled his mother over him. Kathleen looked down at the most boyishly handsome face of her son and his sleek, young muscular body threatening to burst into giant of man in some years' time. She looked at his thick smooth long thick hairless cock, much bigger and thicker already than many well-endowed men.

Kathleen knew what her sons wanted. Kathleen kissed Tom and put her legs on either side of his hips. She laid down over his body and lifted her hips. She felt her other son's hands hold her hips. She kept still as Tim placed his identical cock at the entrance of his mother's fragrant, soft cunt and gently inserted it with devotion of a believer living a miracle.

Kathleen felt her lungs tighten as the most taboo penis invaded her pussy, never meant to have been violated by the cock buried inside her. Tim was buried to the hilt, his mother's pussy snug around his enormous young cock. He equally reverentially pulled his cock out. Kathleen felt him hold his brother's cock and bend down to suck it in his mouth. He covered Tom's cock with his saliva and then placed it at his mother's cunt entrance. Tom once his cock was wedged inside his mother's cunt pushed his muscular hips up as his mother pushed her hips down. Their pubes met in a delicious illicit, illegitimate and secret union. Kathleen's curly lush pubic hair rubbed the soft hairless skin of her son's groins. Kathleen smiled lovingly at the intense but beautiful clean face of her one son and whispered, "Tom, have you and Tim made love to each other's bottom?"

She knew the answer but wanted to hear it from her son's mouth. Tom answered, "Yes mummy, all the time. We pretend it is you." Tim spread his mother's ass cheeks apart and kissed the pink/brown wrinkly anal ring. He dipped his tongue inside the ring- just about. He filled his mouth with his saliva and dropped the big glob on his mother's anus as he did with is brother.

"Tom, please hold me and kiss me, otherwise I will scream," Kathleen pleaded. Tom glued his mouth on his mother's as his brother placed his huge cock head against the tight ring. Tom felt his mother start to hyperventilate. Kathleen's cunt was filled with her one son's large and thick cock and her other son intended to put his cock identical to his brother inside her tight ass.

Kathleen tried to bury herself in her son's arms as her other son pushed against her tight anal ring. Tim felt the resistance give way after few moments and felt the sphincter yield as his cock head dilated his mother's tight anus obscenely. He pushed his cock deeper and deeper, hearing his mother moan inside his brother's mouth. Kathleen felt delicious pain as her sons invaded her tight ass and cunt simultaneously. Kathleen was breathing hard trying not to scream as Tim's big and thick cock determinedly made its way inside her rectum, fighting with his brother's cock to gain space as Tom's cock had already filled her cunt with his equally big and thick cock.

Kathleen felt her son's smooth hairless groin kiss her soft ample buttocks as he eventually hilted inside his mother's ass. Kathleen's mind was in an overdrive with churning passion, lust and unlimited love for her two growing sons. She lifted her face up to gulp air as if drowning. She looked at he angelic face of her son. His eyes shining with love and his beautiful nose wrinkled with his smile. Kathleen kissed her son's face all over and then took his nose in her mouth and made love to it with her tongue. She felt Tim's hands insinuate between her and Tom's bodies and grabbed his mother's large soft breasts.

Kathleen felt Tim pull his cock out of her obscenely stretched ass slowly. She felt Tom's hands hold her hips steady. Tim screwed his cock back slowly. Tim did the gentle ritual few times. Kathleen felt her lust was boiling and was about to spill over. Tom now used his strong arms to lift his mother's hips off his cock as Tim plunged his cock inside her ass. He pulled her hips down and pushed his hips up to impale her cunt, as Tim's was withdrawing.

Kathleen even in the haze of her lust numbing her mind realised the maturity of her sons in intuitively picking up the fucking motions. Kathleen soon picked up the rhythm. Tim and Tom fucked their mother who was moaning as she sucked on Tom's nose. Tim mauled his mother's breasts as his cock felt her tight anal sphincter each time he withdrew and impaled her. The room was filled with Kathleen's rectal aroma.

Kathleen declared her orgasm as it ripped across her body. She lifted her head up like a wounded animal and wailed, "Make me cum. I am CUUMMEE...EEENNGGG. You are soo beeeggg. AAHH..UURRGGHH. FUCK ME. FUUUCCKKK MEEEEE."

Both of her sons kept plundering their mother's sacred orifices with their young big thick cocks. Kathleen slowly came down from her mind-bending orgasm to find her two loving sons were still fucking her with unabated pace and force. Tom grabbed his mother's hair and pulled her face down towards him brutishly. He bit on her lower lip making her shriek and then nibbled on the tip of her exquisitely beautiful nose.

"FF..UU..uunnnn...CCKK MEE, PLEEESSE." moaned Kathleen in a nasal tone. She was now feeling another orgasm tearing through her loins. Her sons had been fucking her for nearly fifteen minutes and they had made her cum twice. She climaxed just with that thought. Tom started to slam his hips up as his mother's hips came down with more force, as did his brother. Tom clenched his fingers in his mother's hair to control her face to do as he pleased. He took her lovely nose once again in his mouth and inserted his tongue as far as it would go and held it there, wiggling it every now and then.

Kathleen now was buffeted continually from both sides, as her two strong boys slammed their cocks in and out of her cunt and ass. She was perpetually close to climax. Tim and Tom were using long strokes to carry themselves towards their orgasm. In an hour's time from penetration as their mother shrieked yet another time to declare her orgasm, the two sons erupted together spurting hot thick virile semen. Their volleys kept splashing against the soft walls of Kathleen's cunt and rectum. Tim collapsed on his mother who was lying atop Tom.

They all three stayed still gathering their breaths. Kathleen could feel that her sons were still as hard as they were before their climax. "Boys, do you want to fuck me more?" Kathleen softly inquired, impressed at their staying power-real chips of the old block, she though of her husband and father.

"May we swap places, mum?" Tim politely asked.

Kathleen nodded. Tim pulled his erect thick long cock out of his mother's ass, fully coated with Kathleen's rectal goo. Kathleen rolled off her other son, pulling her cunt off his cock. Tom pulled Tim close to him and started to suck his brother's cock clean, swallowing his mother's rectal goo and Tim's cum. Kathleen watched with fascination as her son visibly relished her rectal taste. Tom laid down on his back again and lifted his mother on top of him.

Kathleen sat across her son's hips and adjusted his cum and pussy juices coated cock against her recently abused anus and pushed down. She bit her lip as her sore ass impaled itself on her son's big cock. She stopped once her soft ass felt the smooth groins of her son. Tom pulled his mother back on his chest and belly. Kathleen put her hands behind her to support herself and was reclining over her son.

Tim moved between his mother's open thighs and soon his rampant thick cock was travelling swiftly inside his mother's soft, wet pussy. Kathleen sighed with lusty contentment. Once she was fully impaled Kathleen used her arms and legs to lift herself to a vantage position. Tim and Tom used their strong lithe bodies to start slamming their thick smooth hard cocks in their new acquired orifice.