Kathy Flashing: My Second Indy 500

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fucking Christ! She's shaved alright. But WOW what a pussy." He yelled out while everyone tried to get in to take a look.

"Those are the biggest pussy lips I ever seen man," the other man on his knee exclaimed.

The first guy reached in and started dragging his fingers on the lowest edges of my hanging cunt lips. After just a few slides of his fingers I felt my cunt lips separate and the tips of his fingers slide the full length of my slit. Oh how great it felt. I slightly tilted back my head as I softly moaned, "Oh. Ohh. Ohhh."

"I think she likes it," one of the guys standing said with a chuckle and several guys agreeing with him.

With that the guy reached in with his other hand and grabbed one of my pussy lips with each hand. He pulled them wide apart and like most men stretched them way out.

"Look at that! Would you look at that! Un-fucking believable," the man exclaimed to all the other men to look at my pussy lips. "That is fucking awesome man... absolutely awesome!"

I wasn't sure where the other finger had come from at first. I felt a finger going up my cunt hole but I was looking right down at the men and I could see their hands. Another man had reached in from behind and slid his finger right up my cunt hole while yet another man standing reached in from the side and started doing my clit.

"OH, OHH, OHHH!" came out of my mouth, each one louder then the one before. I was so turned on already that it only took seconds and they had me cumming. Juice flowed out of my pussy getting all their hands and fingers soaking wet. I moaned out, "OHH! AHH! OH MY GOD," as that orgasm turned into an ever larger one, cum now pouring out of my pussy.

"Jesus H Christ! She cums a fucking bunch man," one of them said with all the other men agreeing with him.

"I can't see shit man," a man spoke out with several others saying. "Yeah, we can't see either."

With that said my right leg got lifted up and my body turned and before I knew it, I was sitting on the top of the picnic table both feet on the bench seat. Hands came on both my legs pulling very lightly to spread them. I just leaned back on my elbows and spread my legs open. The very first guy that touched my cunt dropped his head and started licking my pussy.

"OHHHHH! OHHHHHH," quickly came out of my mouth loudly, as he licked. Without even thinking about I spread my legs wider. The soon as I did that it was like a sign to the men holding my legs and they really spread my legs open, almost straight out to the sides. "OHHHHH," followed by, "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD," as he brought me to yet another, bigger orgasm. I'll tell you one thing he was really good at licking pussy.

Before I knew it guys were grabbing my elbows and pulling my arms out so I would lie down on my back. Hands came in from everywhere: hands squeezing my breasts and others squeezing my big nipples. There were several hands on my flat, firm tummy and several hands rubbing my inner thighs (even my calves). With all those hands on my body it made my next orgasm build even faster. He flipped and flipped my clit with his tongue then locked onto it sucking very hard while twisting his head.

"Oh My God," I yelled out pretty loud as my pussy erupted with a huge orgasm, juice burping out in globs. The man just clamped down harder and twisted harder on my clit while sliding fingers up my pussy. "OH MY GOD," I yelled out very loud it was so intense.

I just couldn't help yelling out as a hand went over my mouth to muffle my loud moaning. The man lifted his mouth from my pussy and was just finger fucking me - with how many fingers I don't know. Another man standing at my side reached in from above and started flipping my clit with his fingers. He first did it softly and slowly but quickly started doing it harder and faster. The sensations in my pussy and clit doubled in an instant, while other men took turns squeezing and sucking on my nipples.

It became so intense between my legs that, by natural reaction, I closed my legs tight pulling them out of the men's grip. Everyone stopped what they were doing, their hands still in place on my body and cunt. The man pulled his fingers out of my pussy, only to pump them right back in. Again it was like a natural reflex... I wasn't even consciously thinking about it. But I not only spread my legs open I actually lifted them. Undoubtedly this must have been like another sign to the men to escalate things.

Because the soon as I did that they grabbed my legs again. This time not only pulling them way out to the sides but pulling them way back as well, really spreading them super wide open. Now being so spread open they had access to my pussy like never before. The fingers started fucking my pussy like you wouldn't believe, and there were more then one man's fingers in my pussy. I know because I could feel some fingers going in and some going out at the same time. One man was raking his fingers back and forth over my stiff clit very hard. It was awesome!

"Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God," came out of my mouth muffled by the hand over it. Yes, I know I could have stopped it at anytime by yelling out stop. But I just couldn't; it felt all too fantastic to stop now. So I just let them have at me how ever they wanted, and have at me they did. Everything picked up harder and faster. They were enjoying making me orgasm repeatedly; and believe me, I was enjoying them doing it.

"You want fucked baby?" a man blurted out. "How about it baby... you want fucked?" He asked again.

As always I said nothing. I don't know why I never want to give permission but I also know I never say no. Hell yes, I wanted fucked but I just didn't ever think I should say yes. Well, for the first time a guy picked up on it.

"Hey! She didn't say no," that guy blurted out.

"That's right! She didn't say no," many other guys said.

Well, let me tell you it didn't take long for the men to convince themselves that it was okay to fuck me since I didn't say no. In a way I guess that is what silence is saying, because hell yes, I wanted fucked. Within seconds the younger man had his pants pulled down a little and a fairly long, average thickness dick was pointing nearly straight up. It was like at the point of decision... not for me... but for them to go through with it.

"You want fucked baby?" the man with his cock inches from my pussy asked. I said nothing. "Ah. I guess she wants fucked," the man said, more like trying to convince everyone it was okay more then anything else.

He knelt on the seat of the picnic table and wrapped his hands around my thighs up by my hips. He slid my entire body towards him my legs still being held spread open. He reached down and pushed his very hard dick down pointing it directly at my pussy. He moved forward and shoved the head in my cunt hole. He looked straight into my eyes, I'm sure looking for me to give him an answer. Again I did not say anything but I did hump my pussy up into his stiff dick. That is all it took for him. He instantly leaned into me totally burying his dick all the way in my pussy.

"OHHHHHH," I yelled out. It didn't really hurt but it surprised me that he shoved it all the way in. He slowly pulled nearly all the way out and then slowly slid it all the way back in my pussy, pushing in extra hard to make sure it was all the way in.

"OHHHH! OHHHH! AHHHH," came from my mouth, it feeling so good as he slid his dick in.

After leaving his dick buried in my cunt for a couple seconds, he pulled nearly all the way out and stopped. Then he started fucking me with a great rhythm, one full length stroke after another. I can't begin to tell you how great his cock felt sliding in and out of my pussy. I was cumming, one orgasm after another, as he fucked me; juice was spurting out of my pussy every time he shoved it in. Hands were still all over my body as he fucked me, squeezing my nipples and feeling me up where ever they could. After about a ten minute fucking, the man started fucking me about as fast and hard as he could.

"Ahh. Ahh. Ahhhh," the man moaned out low while slamming his cock in my pussy very hard and shooting his load in my cunt. He stopped but stayed there with his cock still in my cunt for a few seconds before stepping off the bench seat and pulling his cock out of me, juice flowing out of my hole.

There was like several seconds of silence from all the men and all the men's hands stopped on my body. I glanced around and there was no doubt in my mind they were all watching to see what I would do... how I would react. I thought for a second to say something but then I wasn't really sure what to say. So, like always, I said nothing except for letting out a little moan of satisfaction. As I moaned I stretched my arms a little and arched my back, followed by a slight humping of my cunt up as I laid back flat.

Again this was like a sign to all the men. The soon as I humped my pussy up all the men started moving their hands on my body again. Within a couple seconds another guy a much older man appeared in front of me his pants pulled down so far I couldn't even see them. But I sure could see his stiff dick. He was about the same length as the other guy but a bit thicker. Not huge but thicker and it was hanging down a bit. Other guys were doing my clit hard and fast and I was just about to orgasm when the man lifted his cock and shoved it half way in my cunt hole.

A very long "Ohhhhhhh," came out of my mouth as he slid his cock slowly all the way in my dripping wet pussy.

He didn't stop till he had it all the way in my cunt, and like most men, shoving in extra hard at the end to make sure it was buried. He wasted no time, pulling out about half way and shoving it all the way back in over and over again. After ten maybe twelve strokes he started banging his cock in very hard... bang, bang, bang. He reached down and started doing my clit with his finger at the same time.

"OHHH! Oh My God! Oh My GOD! OH MY GOD," I yelled out loud as the man made me orgasm while banging his cock in my pussy. Again a hand went over my mouth to muffle my loud moaning and groaning.

He fucked me for a longer time... I would say a good fifteen minutes. He many times changed how fast he shoved it in. He would go slow for a few strokes then fast for a few strokes. He would pull nearly all the way out for a few strokes and only a little way for a few strokes but always banging it all the way in. He was giving me a really good fucking, I can tell you that. When it got to the end he put his hands on my inner thighs, pressing down very hard, spreading me open even wider. He would pull nearly all the way out, stop, and bang it back in very hard.

As he buried his cock in my cunt he moaned out.

"Ahh. Ahh. Ahh," and shot several big loads of cum in my pussy. He slid his cock in and out a few times then slowly pulled his cock out and it dropped down as it came out of my hole.

As his cum and mine poured out of my pussy, I decided I should try and put and end to this, only because I had been then for such a long time. So I got up to my elbows with all the guys removing their hands. I sat up straight and all the guys back away. My dress was rolled up under my back and as I slid off the table and stood up the juice really poured out of my pussy.

"Do you have a bathroom I could use?" I asked of the guy that had kind of started the whole thing.

"ABSOLUTELY! SURE...right over here," he said while motioning for me to follow him.

I went inside the absolutely beautiful motor home and got everything all freshened up. When I came out of the bathroom the man asked me.

"Hey. You okay? I mean you're not mad at us or anything are you?"

"Nooo. No. Not at all." I paused a couple seconds and said, "Things got a little crazy but it's cool."

"Whew. Glad to hear it." He said in a very relieved way. "You're gorgeous baby."

"Thank you." I replied and then said, "I think I should be going," which surprisingly he agree with.

When I went outside nearly all the men were gone. I think they were all afraid how I was going to be when I came out. Well, it was nearly three in the morning and I continued flashing, but there really weren't that many people out and about. So I took a walk back up Georgetown road flashing all the way back to my car. I got home around five in the morning. But the best part was I would be going back tomorrow night! I took a shower and spread out on my bed naked thinking about what I had done that night. Only I quickly feel asleep and to my surprise didn't wake up till after five o'clock in the afternoon.

I couldn't believe I slept so late. I had to wash my dress, get something to eat, get ready and head back to the 500 for Saturday... the real party night! I couldn't believe how turned on I was as I rushed getting ready to go. I mean I was as turned on now as I was when I did my first flash last night. My nipples were hard, my clit was hard, my cunt was dripping juice and I was so hot my legs were shaking. No I wasn't so nervous my legs were shaking - I was so turned on my legs were shaking. This had never happened before; but boy, did I ever love it!

I just couldn't believe I was so turned on. By the time I got to the 500, it was already dark. Still can't believe I slept so late. I got out of my car and walked right down Georgetown Road as always. After flashing at every campsite on Georgetown Road, except for a few because of cops, I decided to head right for the big slide. I thought that would be a good thing to start out with.

The guys were more then happy to see me and after five or six naked slides one of them asked, "Hey, how about a beer?"

After a short pause I said, "Sure why not." I had only drank a few sips of beer about a year ago and didn't really like the taste but I was pretty thirsty and I thought why not give it another try. He gave me a can of beer and I took a little drink. Yuck! I still didn't like the taste but I certainly wasn't going ot tell them that.

"Sit down for a little bit," the guy that handed me the beer said while setting out a lawn chair, that was kind of pointed towards the campfire and men standing in the walking lane.

Yes I was still naked my dress up on top of the bus but I sat down in the chair with my legs spread a bit. I felt something unusual right away as I sat down. My big cunt lips fell right through one of the big holes in the chairs webbing. I could tell by some of the men standing in front of me that they saw it because they were kind of bending over to look. Now let me tell you. This was one of those great opportunities you just don't plan on.

I closed my legs and kind of rolled right and then left to spread my butt cheeks apart, leaned forward to check the strap on my shoe and gave a little cunt wiggle. I could actually feel my cunt lips dropping even further through the hole. Oh wow I thought... this is really cool. As I sat back up straight I could feel my pussy lips dropping even further through the hole in the chair. I spread my legs as far as the chair would allow. Guys started elbowing each other telling them to look at my cunt lips hanging down through the chair. Flashlights started coming on and pointing right on my cunt lips. It was really cool actually.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" the man that gave me the beer asked the guys with the flashlights.

With a laugh they pointed under my chair and one of them said, "Look what's hanging out under there." All the men in front of me, beside me and behind me leaned down to look. They all started chuckling and I heard men saying different things like, "That's fucking awesome... un-fucking believable... that's nice... that's a lot of pussy," along with several other things.

I acted like I had no idea what they were talking about. That is until I felt this little tickle on my cunt lips. "Ohh!" Popped right out of my mouth and I sat up straight like I was totally surprised. All the men were laughing as I looked back to one side and then the other. There was a man down on his knee behind the chair and he had reached under and tickled my pussy lips.

I said, "Oh My God," as though frightened but then quickly relieved and said, "Oh Geez," while putting my hands on my chest as though totally relieved. I said with a little girlish giggle,

"I thought a spider or something was crawling on me." Well that got all the men laughing.

It didn't take long and he grasped my cunt lips with his fingers and pulled them down stretching them way out through the hole in the chair. I mean my cunt lips were really hanging down there now. My lips stretched through the hole in the chair was quite an exciting feeling, to say the least. The flashlights never went off my cunt lips. I knew something was going on behind me from the look on the men's faces in front of me along with their grinning and chuckling.

I acted like I had no idea what was going on and drank all but a little bit of my beer. Then I found out what it was. The man's fingers let go of my cunt lips and I felt something warm and wet right on the lowest edge of my lips. A man had gotten on his back and inched his way under the chair. It was his tongue on my pussy and oh boy did it ever feel good. The men watching were having a ball and so was I. After just flipping my cunt lips with his tongue for about a minute he went way up to the chair and sucked both of my cunt lips in his mouth.

"OHHHH MY," excitedly came out of my mouth with my eyes wide open, my body stiffening and a super surprised look on my face. All the men started chuckling at the excited, surprised look on my face. "OH! OHHHH," came out of my mouth as he pulled down stretching my cunt lips with his mouth. I was giving a lot of those 'oh shit' looks on my face. "OHHHHH," flew out of my mouth again as my lips popped out of his mouth. He went right back up and did it again even sticking his tongue in between my lips and into my cunt hole. With a very surprised look and a little giggle I said, "This is some chair." Which brought very loud laughs from everyone.

"That's our pussy chair!" one of the men declared with everyone laughing.

I was going to reply; but suddenly, it felt like I was going to cum. It was really weird. He never licked my clit, only my cunt lips. It was driving me absolutely crazy with anticipation. I was right on the edge of cumming from the cunt lip licking and sucking, but it was like it wasn't enough to make me orgasm. Hey! I have to tell you. Do you have any idea how hard it was to sit still in that chair so I didn't pull my cunt lips out of the hole with a man bringing me to orgasm? Let me tell you it was not easy to do.

It was also very weird sitting straight up in that chair with all those men looking straight at me. To be very honest with you it was almost embarrassing... yes embarrassing. I knew my face was flushed, my nipples hard and I had expressions of pure sexual ecstasy on my face. I could hear the men mumbling to each other about me. It was driving me absolutely crazy being right on the brink of cumming for so long and yet not cumming. I was moaning but very low, almost embarrassed to moan in front of the all those men. It was the weirdest thing ever as a monster orgasm built in my pussy.

Finally I couldn't help myself, "Ahhhh! AhhHHH! AHHHHH," came out of my mouth followed by even louder, "AHHHH! AHHHHH," followed by a long, drawn out, one word at a time, "Oh... My... God!" My cunt was ready to explode, but yet it wouldn't let go. At least another minute or two went by with me repeating the "AHHH'S," and "Oh, My, God's!"

You could feel the tension in the air from all the men as they watched me straining my entire body while not moving an inch in the chair. It was like watching someone blow up a huge balloon and waiting for it to burst. Well burst my pussy did. The beer can dropped out of my hand and I grabbed the arms of the chair very tight. My entire body quivered uncontrollably as my pussy exploded with a huge orgasm.