Kathy Likes Women Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,049 Followers

"Rhonda," I whispered. Her eyes traveled slowly up my body, lingered for a moment on my heaving breasts and finally reached my face. My hips shuddered as Janet tickled my clit with her tongue, but I managed to continue to whisper, "If you'll give me a good kiss, I'll let you rest your face on my thigh!" Her mouth dropped open slightly as she considered it, so I added, "You can see so much more up close!"

That did the trick! She wasn't stingy with the kiss either. Her soft brown hair made a tent around my face as she lowered her parted mouth to mine, her tongue delicately tracing my lips before her lips softly caressed my mouth. Our tongues touched and rubbed as her kiss firmed and became more passionate. It was a long kiss, and when she ended it, she did so with several sweet smaller kisses. She raised her face a few inches and whispered, "Satisfied?"

At first, I couldn't say anything, I was so overwhelmed, and what Janet was doing wasn't helping my composure any! I managed a nod and a small-voiced, "Thanks!" She gave me a friendly grin and gave me another brief kiss.

As she pulled away, she gave me a deep look and more mouthed than whispered, "I really I liked that!" I would have wet my pants if I'd been wearing any!

I expected her to crawl down the bed and lay alongside Janet to watch, but to my surprise, she turned her body around, lying on her stomach so that her thighs were by my head, her knees cocked, feet up in the air. I spread my legs as wide as I comfortably could without raising my knees much, and I watched Rhonda lay her face gently on my tanned thigh, no more than eight inches from where Janet was industriously running her tongue up and down my slit. Janet spread my pussy lips wider with her fingers, and I could see both of them staring at my cunt. Janet said reverently, "Isn't she just beautiful!"

I felt an answering quiver from Rhonda's hips. It was only then that I realized that Rhonda had positioned herself in such of a way that I could easily slide my hand up her skirt. True, her hand and what it was doing with her pussy were both underneath her, and her thighs were pretty close together, but I had total access to the backs of her thighs and her bottom, all covered, of course, by her skirt. I couldn't resist, even though I half expected her to jump up and go back to her chair. I curled the fingers of my left hand into Janet's hair - she was sucking at my clit now and making me feel very, very good! I calmly laid my right hand on the back of Rhonda's left thigh, reveling in the creamy smoothness of her soft, milky skin.

She didn't react at all, as if she didn't notice, but I knew she did! I took that as permission. I moaned, Janet really had me going, and I knew I was going to come soon. I felt the heat of Rhonda's breath on my thigh, and judging by the tiny little jerks that I could feel in her hips, she would probably come soon, too. I had my elbow cocked at an awkward angle, but I kept the light pressure of my right hand even as I moved it slowly up the back of Rhonda's thighs, letting my fingers trail softly into the warm flesh between her legs and up to the slick feel of her heated, dampened panties. She squirmed her hips a little as I ever so lightly stroked the crack of her bottom, but I glanced up to the ceiling mirrors and her gaze was still firmly locked on my pussy and Janet's mouthing in my slit.

I was beginning to get tremors in my tummy and my thighs. I wouldn't be able to hold off coming much longer. Throwing caution to the wind, I slipped my fingers into the sides of her panties and ran them down and into the crack of her ass, down into her slobbering wet vagina. I slid two fingers in and let go to the rising wave in my hips. Rhonda's muscles in her bottom had tightened slightly, but she made no attempt to eject me, and her legs even spread a little. It was hard for me to pay attention to, because I was totally losing control.

My pussy led my hips in leaps of joy, and I rolled to my right, digging my left heel into Janet's back and burying my face against the outside of Rhonda's left thigh. I shoved my hand into her as deep as I could. I felt her vagina clamping on my fingers and her hips shuddered violently. I knew she was coming, too. I kissed her leg repeatedly as I pumped her vagina; I even think I bit her. My hips heaved more violently, and Janet very suddenly slipped the tip of a finger into my ass. I gave a high-pitched scream and completely disappeared into wherever it is you go when you have a walloping great orgasm!

When I opened my eyes, unaware that I had closed them, my hand was still jammed up Rhonda's dress. Rhonda and Janet, both their faces joined between my legs, were locked in a lascivious kiss, Rhonda's left arm draped in a hug around my waist. It was clear from Rhonda's quaking hips and muffled groans that she was still coming. I rolled my fingers around in her vagina as much has her tight clenching muscles allowed and enjoyed her bucks of pleasure. I suspected that the intensity of her kiss with Janet may have had something to do with the smell of my pussy smeared all over Janet's face. At least, I liked to think so, but then, I've mentioned before my tendency toward vanity!

As Rhonda's hips shuddered to a stop, her kiss with Janet stopped, and she sat up, pulling away from my hand. I was surprised to find no acknowledgement whatsoever that I'd just had my hand in her panties. She straightened herself primly, and with the blush of orgasm still warm on her cheeks, she hoarsely but calmly asked, "Would you ladies like more wine before you continue?"

"Yeah!" Janet said with surprising enthusiasm.

Rhonda got up and left the room, and Janet crawled up beside me. She gave me a short but sweet kiss, giving me a chance to enjoy the bouquet on her face, and then she whispered, "I have to tell you, Kathy, that was the most exciting thing that ever happened to me! And I love you for it! Do you think I could do it again, just the same?"

I laughed, "That's so sweet! But honey, you have a pretty pussy, yourself, and I want to play, too!"

Janet smiled, "Compromise? Do a '69' with me?"

I looked at her pert, erect nipples and brushed them with my fingertips. "Umm, later, Janet. Right now, I have an idea how we might work on Rhonda some more."

Her eyes gleamed, "Well, that sounds good, too! Tell me, did I see you stick a hand up her dress?" I nodded, and she grinned, "Too cool! I've always wanted to do that, myself, but she always fought me off. I think she's terribly repressed; I mean, she only does it in the dark with her boyfriend; at least, that's what she's told me. Do you think we'll get her into the action again?"

I smiled, "I'm sure we will, eventually, maybe even today. Here's what we'll do when she comes back in; You lay on your back like I just did, and I'll eat you out just like you did to me, only this time, when I offer to let Rhoda watch from up close, I'll get her to lay down beside me between your legs. Maybe I can get her to touch you, or me. Anyway, I'll do my best to get her more involved!"

When Rhonda opened the door, we were lying in each other's arms and kissing. She set the tray on the end table, and we sat up as she served us each another glass of chilled wine.

After we'd had a few sips and our fill of awkward moments - I mean, she would sit there, still wearing all of her clothes but her shoes, and watch us naked, with obvious interest - well, it was weird, but kind of pleasant in a kinky way. I digress. So, there we were, and I decide that it's time for Janet and I to go into our routine that we'd planned out. I winked at Janet, and we handed our glasses back to Rhonda. Janet lay back with her head on the pillows and spread her legs slightly. Moving slowly, I knelt between her ankles and spread her legs apart.

Janet's legs were slim and smooth, with just a light tan. Her thighs were shaved to a few inches above the knee, and from there to her hips; I could see tiny golden hairs. Her snatch was a golden brown and thin enough that I could clearly see every detail of her pouting pussy lips. I moved forward, spreading her legs with lazy licks and soft kisses. I gave a slow deep lick up the slit of her pussy and was rewarded with a gasp and the sight of tremors in her abdomen muscles.

Nuzzling Janet's damp mound, I turned my head to look at Rhonda, keeping my cheek pressed against the golden-brown thatch of wiry hair. Rhonda was leaning forward, a rosy blush coloring her breathless attention. I caressed Janet's inner, right thigh as I spoke to Rhonda, "For another kiss, you can lay beside me and share my pillow." This time, Rhonda didn't really hesitate, but she moved slowly, cautiously. She stood and walked to the foot of the bed and crawled up beside me. I didn't raise my face from Janet's pussy, in fact, I gave her a couple of sideways licks as I put my arm around Rhonda and drew her to me, my fingers tangled in her thick, soft, brown hair. With Janet's delicious woman-ness scenting my mouth, I pulled Rhonda to my lips, not lifting my face away from Janet. The intention, of course, was that Rhonda had to lay her face on the other half of Janet's pussy in order to kiss me. It worked!

It was almost like a three-way kiss between me, Rhonda and Janet's sweet, lower-lips. Janet obliged by raising her knees and spreading her legs wider, ensuring that our kiss all but took place inside her cunt. Meanwhile, I was busy with the rest of my body. To kiss me while lying between another woman's legs, Rhonda had to snuggle up to me, and I took full advantage. I eased my left leg between hers and ran my hand down her back to pull our hips together. She kept one of her hands in her panties, and I could feel it wriggling against my hip.

I paused once in the kiss to give another lick to Janet's hungry snatch, then I kissed Rhonda again, and although Rhonda's cheek was wet with Janet's love-juice, Rhonda didn't turn her head to kiss it. Well, I did! Janet had a sweet, soft pussy with warm fleshy lips, and I occasionally pushed my face into it between licks, sucks and nibbles, fucking her with my nose. Rhonda had drawn her head just far enough back to focus her vision and had rested her cheek on Janet's soft thigh, watching me intently.

Rhonda didn't really react much until Janet started to come. By then, her breathing was hoarse and jagged on the side of my face while I massaged Janet's clit with my mouth. Then, when I was least prepared for it, I felt Rhonda's spare hand groping at my waist. I pulled my leg out from between hers and draped it over her hips, spreading myself wide, and Rhonda's hand didn't disappoint me. While Janet shook and moaned her pleasure, Rhonda felt me up, and thoroughly! Then Rhonda was coming, too. It was all very strange, and it ended strangely, too. Rhonda straightened her skirt and rose as if nothing had happened and practically shooed us out as Janet and I hastily dressed and exchanged phone numbers.

I hardly know what to think! Frankly, I've suffered some loss of self-esteem, lately, what with Candice not wanting to go down on me, and a similar situation with Rhonda. But, on the other hand, it's difficult to be too depressed with women like Janet around!

(Author's Note: Feedback is welcome, and please don't forget to vote!)

Pelios
Pelios
1,049 Followers