Kathy Reborn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God yes Chris, fuck me baby, hard and fast, please, now, oh fuck yes nowwww."

Chris slapped his hard cock on her wet sex, two, three, four times, before presenting it to her puffy lips, and sliding it deep slowly, as Kathy groaned. He took hold of her stocking clad legs, pressing them together, resting them on his left shoulder, wrapped in his arm. Then he started thrusting, her pussy tight against his shaft, squeezing him, almost sucking. They started fucking, hard and fast, no finesse now, they were like animals in heat, going at it hammer and tongue, Kathy screaming and Chris grunting.

Faster

Harder.

He released her legs, pushing them back towards her chest. Raising her pussy higher, and hammering down into her, as she screamed. His back arching, legs tightening, as the orgasm hit him. Kathy could feel him swelling up, then he exploded, growling and shooting his cream into her, and she started to spasm again, coming with him, squeezing and clenching on his cock, as he emptied inside her. They tried to kiss, as their bodies shook and trembled, her legs wrapped around him, locking him inside her. Gradually they both subsided, still locked together, kissing tenderly, both in heaven.

He smiled at her, and then spoke softly.

"If that was nightcap Kathy, then I can't wait for breakfast."

12