Kathy the Greedy Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Cuckold husband takes wife to a party.
748 words
3.5
89.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't imagine who wouldn't enjoy seeing their wife service another man's cock. Particularly if it were a really big one, and especially if she was really, really into it.

It did take me some time, eight years in fact, to convince Kathy that 1) she really is a dirty cock-hungry, cum-drinking whore, and 2) that this is absolutely fine with me so long as when she's seeing to someone else's cock I can either 1) watch, 2) listen or 3) get told all the juicy detail afterwards. I have no interest in having it off with anyone else's wife, I just like to watch mine getting off on cock. I like also to make love to her afterwards. Feeling my naked cock inside her warm wet pussy is a real turn on, and when she has a cunt full of sticky cum from several other guys inside her and running down her legs, well it's hard to describe. For me, it's a real pleasure.

The swinging scene in Tunbridge Wells is really quite hot at the moment, and Kathy and I have been getting invited to the best parties recently. Sometimes she gets invited on her own, but knowing how much I like to watch her she always insists that I am there with her.

A few weeks ago we went along to a local couple's house as we were invited to a 'Greedy Girl' night. This was something we hadn't done before and Kathy was very keen to try it. On this particular night Kathy had her blonde hair in a short bob, a small Venetian mask in place to hide her identity (very important to us), she had on a dark red underbust corset that pulled her waist in and really accentuated her marvellous curves, crotchless panties of the same material and black leather boots. Her large breasts swung free over her corset, and her pearl necklace nestled into her cleavage.

We had both heard of Glory Holes before and seen a couple of videos featuring them but when we went into one room we noticed something we had never seen before. One wall had cut into it five glory holes in a line and we were delighted to see five very large and thick cocks sticking through that wall. Kathy had received instructions from our host that the order in which she fondled, licked, stroked or sucked the cocks would determine the order in which she would be fucked by the guys behind the wall. Kathy seemed to have no trouble choosing and seemed pretty predictable as she left the two giant black cocks till last. The dirty slut new just how to turn me on.

So, she went to the bed as the first guy entered the room, whilst I sat in the corner and watched. The guy was muscular and hairy. He was naked apart from his Venetian mask. A nine inch cock was standing very upright and bobbed with anticipation as he approached my wife who was kneeling on the bed waiting for him. Thick veins criss-crossed their way down his thick shaft. His pubes were cut short above his dong and trimmed neatly, whilst his ballsack was completely shaven. His balls hung heavy in their sack, counterbalancing the big member that seemed to defy gravity above them. As he reached the end of the bed Kathy reached forward and stroked him as she lowered her mouth to the end of this cock. She greedily lapped up and down his cock and licked all around his balls while he grunted. Then without warning she took him into her mouth and swallowed his whole length. She looked at me lovingly as she did so and almost managed a smile. I guess it's hard to manage a proper smile when you have a faceful of cock. And Kathy had that alright.

Soon she was on all fours and asking the guy to fuck her doggy style. He effortlessly slid his big cock inside her gaping wet fuck hole, and she grunted an animal-like sound of pure lustful delight. As he fucked her harder and harder, she bucked her hips hard against him. Kathy came loudly as she crashed forward on the bed. They guy let fly a torrent of jiz that hit her in the back of the head at first then squirted over her back. He spray several pools of cum over her arse cheeks before retreating. Only four more to go...