Kathy's Blackmail Ch. 01

Story Info
Daddy knows what she did.
2k words
4.3
331.4k
94
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sadie26
Sadie26
476 Followers

Kathy was always a shy girl, never paying much attention to the world around her. She spent most of her childhood years upstairs in her bedroom reading. She loved getting lost in books and where they could take her. She never had many friends and her family had given up hope of her ever finding someone to marry and have children with.

Such a shame it was too, she was a beautiful girl who had blossomed into a beautiful young woman, right before everyone's astonished eyes. Kathy was about to turn 19 and she had never even had a date, much less enjoyed any of the other things the girls around her had experienced. But she didn't seem to mind. As long as she had a good book and some privacy, Kathy was content.

"Kathy?," her mother yelled up to her.

"Yes Mom?" she answered.

"Come down here for a sec honey, your father and I would like to discuss something with you," said her mother.

"Be right down!" she said.

Kathy hurriedly put her book away and dashed out the door of her bedroom.

"What's up?, " she asked, breathlessly.

"Well Kathy, as you know, your 19th birthday is coming up and your father and I would like to know what you want," explained her mother.

"Well I haven't really given it much thought Mom," she answered shyly.

"Well you should, said her father, your birthday should be memorable."

"Ok Dad, I'll think about it," she promised.

"Oh damn!, said her mother, looking at her watch, I've got a meeting, I almost forgot."

"Go along dear, said Kathy's father, Kathy and I will be ok for a couple hours I'm sure."

Kathy's mother kissed both of them hurriedly and dashed out the door.

"Well Dad, if you don't need me, I'm going back upstairs," said Kathy.

"Wait honey, I need to talk to you about something," said her father, motioning for her to join him in the living room.

"Yes Dad?" she asked.

"Well I wanted to talk to you about this before I said anything to your mother, he began, but I know about the scratch on her car and how it got there."

Kathy turned white as a ghost.

"Don't worry, he assured her, I won't say anything ... if ....."

"If what Dad?" she asked nervously.

"If you do just as I tell you Kathy, no questions asked," he answered.

"What do you mean?!?" she asked, her voice cracking.

"I said no questions Kathy, he said in a low tone, now if you understand what I'm about to ask you, just nod your head, ok?"

Kathy nodded her head, unsure of what was going on.

"Ok, her father began, I know you don't pay much attention to yourself, how you look, how you act, those kind of things ...... but I do Kathy."

"I've watched you grow from a beautiful little girl into the vision of perfection you are today, he began, and I can't help but have thoughts, thoughts of what you look like underneath those sweaters and skirts you wear all the time."

Kathy became extremely nervous.

"What are you talking about Daddy?!?" she asked, almost crying.

"Kathy, I said no questions," he growled.

She looked down at the floor, unable to look her father in the eye after having to be scorned like a child.

"Kathy, I want you to take off your clothes for me," he ordered her.

She sat motionless on the family's sofa, not knowing what to do.

"Kathy, if you don't want your mother to find out what really happened to her car I suggest you remove your clothing," he warned.

She continued sitting there, shaking and crying.

"Ok, said her father, we can do this the hard way."

He reached into his shirt pocket for his cell phone.

"Since you don't want to obey me, you can call your mother right now and tell her what really happened," he said.

"No! Please!," she begged, "Mom will kill me!"

"Then do as I told you to do Kathy," he said, putting the cell phone on the coffee table in front of her, reminding her that he was in control.

She slowly stood up, looking at her father who had already began to get a hard on.

She stood before him, slowly unbuttoning the light pink sweater she was wearing. Her fingers trembled as she freed the last button from its hole and slowly letting the sweater fall to her feet.

Her father was amazed that his daughter was not wearing a bra. He was even more amazed when he realized how big her tits were, how beautiful and perfectly round they were with tiny pink nipples.

"You're beautiful baby," he whispered, Now remove the skirt."

With her hands still trembling, she slid her long, slender fingers inside the waistband of her white cotton skirt, careful not to remove her panties with it. She slowly slid it down her long tan legs where it joined her sweater in a crumpled heap on the floor.

She stood before her father wearing only a pair of white lace panties.

"Why did you choose to keep those on?," asked her father.

Kathy shrugged and looked down at the floor.

"Remove them baby," he whispered as he took a seat on the arm of the recliner.

She hesitated until she glanced over at the coffee table. The cell phone was a wicked reminder that she had lied to her mother.

With her eyes closed, Kathy quickly removed the panties, revealing her naturally bushy cunt to her father.

Neither of them said a word for a minute or two. Her father just sat there, staring at his perfect daughter.

"Lie down on the couch Kathy," he instructed as he stood up and went into the den for a moment.

He emerged carrying a small camcorder.

"Kathy, I want you to look into this cam everytime I instruct you to do something, ok?" he asked.

She nodded in agreement.

"Ok baby, let's begin with you gently touching that delicious cunt of yours and telling Daddy that you want him," said her father.

Kathy just stared for a moment, then remembered the agreement ..... no questions.

"Daddy, she began, staring directly into the camera, I want you Daddy, I want you so badly."

"Mmmm yes, that's my princess," he said, smiling.

"Rub your pussy for Daddy," he instructed.

Her father walked to the end of the sofa, getting Kathy's entire naked body into the shot, zooming in on her fingers, gently working her swollen pussy lips.

"Oh baby, you're making Daddy hard for you," he moaned, using his free hand to slide his jogging pants down to his knees.

Kathy loved pleasing her Daddy, but had no idea that this is what would please him.

"Now slide 2 fingers inside you baby," he said.

Kathy obeyed, sliding 2 fingers deep inside her pussy, which was beginning to get wet.

"Your tits are amazing Kathy," said her father, zooming in on his daughter's ample breasts, "Your mother never had tits like this."

"Use your other hand to rub your nipples baby," he instructed as he began stroking his stiff cock.

Kathy couldn't believe it. She was masturbating in front of her father and she was actually getting turned on by it.

She began to relax a bit, opening her legs wider, rubbing her nipples a little harder, occasionally moaning.

"Yes! That's it baby, moan for daddy," he said, "Oh baby, Daddy has wanted to see you like this for a long time."

Kathy began feeling surges running thru her body, not sure of what was happening to her.

"Daddy!," she yelled.

"Mmmm yes princess, keep going baby, you're almost there."

"Daddy!," she yelled again, "Oh God!!! Oh my God, what's happening?!?" she screamed as her body began shaking and her pussy became severely slippery.

She writhed and moaned on the sofa, screaming repeatedly as her climax rocked her young virgin body. Her father getting every moment on tape.

She began calming down, although she was still shaking and breathing very heavily.

"Oh baby, you looked beautiful having your very first orgasm, I'm so glad Daddy was here to witness it," he said, still stroking his cock.

"Now Daddy wants you to get on your hands and knees baby," he whispered, gently placing the camera on the bookshelf facing the sofa.

Kathy found it difficult to bring herself up, still being weak from her orgasm.

But, she did as she was told and got on all fours on the sofa.

Her father licked his lips as he looked at his gorgeous daughter all sweaty and naked with her ass in the air.

He said no words as he got behind her on his knees, gently rubbing her ass cheeks, spreading them apart.

His cock throbbed as he looked into his daugther's virgin asshole, so puckered and pink.

He quickly lowered his mouth to her ass, licking and caressing her soft, supple cheeks. His tongue swirling around, giving her chills, as he made his way to her asshole.

She smelled sweet, he could only imagine what she tasted like.

Her hole glistened with her pussy juices, making her father's desire for his daughter almost uncontrollable.

He wasted no time engulfing her asshole into his mouth, licking and sucking, darting his tongue in and out like a tiny cock.

Kathy moaned and gently began swaying her hips back and forth.

Her father loved the taste of his daughter's asshole, so soft and sweet in his mouth.

He gently slid 2 fingers inside her saturated pussy, slowly fingering her as he rimmed his beautiful goddess.

Kathy's tits bounced back and forth between her arms as she threw her head back, closing her eyes and licking her lips .... totally enjoying her father's tongue inside her ass.

He began pumping her pussy harder with his fingers. His mouth became more forceful on her asshole, almost devouring her.

It wasn't long until she felt the surges again, but this time, she was prepared.

She again started moaning, almost squealing as her Daddy fucked her asshole with his mouth deeper. The slurping sounds he was making were driving her crazy.

"Oh God!!!," she screamed, bucking her hips faster, "Oh God Daddy!! Daddy!! Don't stop, oh God please don't stop!!"

Her father finger fucked her harder, slamming his fingers in and out. He had moved from her asshole to underneath her, to her clit. He licked and sucked her hard little clit, tugging it in his mouth as she rode him.

"Oh my God!!!!!!," she screamed as she came again, flooding her father's tongue.

He slurped his daughter's juices hungrily, not missing a drop, as she rode her climax all the way thru, riding her father's mouth and fingers.

After they had both calmed down, Kathy's father told her to look into the camera and say ..... "Daddy, I want to be your cum slut."

Kathy obeyed, not hesitating for a moment as she seductively delivered the message into the camera.

From inside the house, they could hear a car door slam.

"Shit!, that's your mother!," said her father, jumping up from the couch and grabbing the camera.

"Run upstairs baby," he ordered her, "And remember Kathy, this stays between you and I."

She nodded and smiled as she ran upstairs, her father hurriedly trying to pull up his pants and hide the camera.

He had barely managed to stuff the camera behind the videos when Kathy's mother opened the door.

"Hi honey," he said, kissing her on the cheek.

"Hi baby, she said, "Was everything ok while I was gone?"

"Everything was perfect," he said, smiling.

"Good, where's Kathy?", she asked.

"Oh probably upstairs with a book, you know her," he said, almost nervously.

"Yeah, I do," said her mother, putting down her coat and purse.

"Listen, tonight's my night to host the meeting for my book club," she said.

"Oh is that tonight?" he asked.

"Yeah, it is," she answered, "We're all gonna meet at Miranda's place since her hubby is out of town for the weekend, is that ok?"

"That's fine honey," he answered.

"Ok great, I just came home to pick up a few things and I'll be gone, you guys are on your own for dinner, sorry."

"It's not a problem dear, I'm sure we'll find something to eat," he said, smiling.

Sadie26
Sadie26
476 Followers