Kathy's Daddy

Story Info
The graduate selects a mate.
2k words
4.31
102.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

Graduation at last!! No more insane scholastic schedules. No more being chased by the boys. She had a good job offer right in town and she planned to work and live at home. In a stroke of blind luck, her twenty second birthday and graduation day fell on the same date. She walked off the stage with her degree clutched in her hand, down the steps directly into daddy's arms. He hugged her, lifting her off the ground as he did. She squealed and hugged him back.

Setting her down he said, "Congratulations sugar. I always had faith that you would win that diploma. You're the first one in our family to get a college education. I'm so damned proud of you!"

"No daddy, thank you for being patient with me and helping me through school. I know it's been tough on you since mom died and I can never repay you for all you've done for me."

"Nonsense! It is a parent's obligation to develop the full potential in their offspring. I had some really good material to work with."

"I'm going to the graduation party with the gang. Keep the home lights burning!" And she was off with her friends.

Doug Richards got into his car and drove slowly home. He plopped down on the sofa and fired up the TV. He found a long, boring documentary and settled in with a glass of brandy. Sleep overcame him and he snoozed fitfully on the sofa.

He was abruptly awakened by the sound of Kathy crying and the door banging shut. She didn't expect him to be in the living room. "What's wrong, honey?" Doug asked, startling her. He shut down the TV and glanced at the clock. It was only midnight. He thought she would be out much later than this.

"Oh daddy, it was awful. The guys all got drunk and were chasing us girls around. I've got pinch marks on my thighs, my nipples ache and one of those assholes put a big hickey on my neck. They tried to rape us!"

He took her into his arms and sat her on the sofa. She snuggled in next to him and laid her head on his shoulder. "Did they manage to get to you?"

"No daddy, but a couple of the other girls just gave it up and fucked them right there at the party. I don't want to ever see them again, any of them."

Doug was surprised to hear her use the 'f' word. She must be really upset. "Relax, honey, you're here with daddy now."

"I'm going to get into my pajamas and you can take a look at my wounds. They really hurt and I don't want them to get infected."

"Okay honey, I'll wait right here."

Ten minutes later Kathy appeared in the living room wearing a see through baby doll nighty. "You can see my wounds better this way," she said when her daddy gave her a questioning look. "Take a look at my legs and see if I'm bleeding."

Doug looked at her legs but saw nothing. He shrugged his shoulders at her.

"Not down there daddy. Up here on the inside of my thighs."

She opened her legs so he could get a good look at her thighs. She had some nasty welts on both thighs but the skin wasn't broken. Doug inhaled her pure female scent. He felt his cock start to rise. "You're okay honey. You'll have some bruises but the skin isn't broken. Well I'm off to bed."

"Not yet daddy. You have to inspect my nipples. They are killing me. Please daddy, please!"

"I don't think that's appropriate honey. I shouldn't be looking at your nipples."

"You have to daddy! I can't see where it hurts. My tits are in the way. Please daddy!"

"Take off your top," Doug said, knowing it was probably a mistake.

Kathy slipped her top down to her waist. Doug drew in a big breath when he saw her breasts. They were perfect. He picked her right breast up so he could see the nipple's underside. There was a small ring of blood on the bottom of her nipple. He quickly checked the left breast, I was the same. The bastards had almost ripped her nipples off.

"You sit still honey and I'll go get some antiseptic for your poor nipples."

He returned with a high powered ointment and carefully dabbed it on her wounded nipples.

"Daddy that feels so good. You don't have to stop. Keep rubbing them. They feel better with your hands on them."

"I can't do that, baby girl."

"Why not daddy?"

"Feeling my daughter's breasts just isn't right. I like it too much. I'm only a man and I might lose control and then you would be worse off than before I started."

"Well, alright daddy, but you have to promise to look at them in the morning."

"Okay, I will. We both need to get some sleep, so I'll see you in the morning." Doug wandered off to bed. He was sporting a big hardon. He knew that he had been maneuvered into the breast incident, but her nipples were bleeding. Her tits had felt good, too good, under his hands.

Kathy entered her room and sat on her bed chuckling to herself. She had spotted his erection almost as soon as it appeared. I almost had him tonight, she thought. I wonder how long he can last.

The next morning was Sunday so Doug slept in. He finally arose about ten o'clock, took a piss and headed for the kitchen. He could hear Kathy on the phone, obviously to one of the party goers.

"No, I won't go out with you, you son of a bitch. You damned near ripped my nipples off. Don't ever call me again or I'll tell daddy who you are and he'll have a serious chat with you, Got it?" She slammed down the phone.

"One of your friends?" Doug asked.

"Not anymore. He's the asshole who tried to rip my nipples off."

"Now honey, calm down. What's for breakfast?"

"I'm making pancakes. Don't forget, right after breakfast you have to fix my titties again."

Doug tried to make eating the pancakes last as long as possible. He was much too close to giving in to his animal passions.

"Come on daddy! Are you going to spend all day on those pancakes? We've got things to do."

That's what I'm afraid of, thought Doug. He slurped up the rest of the breakfast.

Kathy zoomed by, snatched his empty plate and coffee cup, put them in the dish washer and said, "Come on daddy. Get the ointment and come to the living room."

Doug moved like a robot from one of those old sci-fi movies. She already had her top off when he got to the living room. She was lying, belly up, on the sofa. "Come on daddy, I'm not going to bite you!"

He took a washcloth and gently cleaned her nipples. He watched as they erected immediately. There was still a little red showing under her right nipple so he applied some ointment, rubbing it in. "Does that hurt, honey?" he asked.

"No daddy. I could feel your strong hands on my nipples all day!"

He felt her hand snake up his leg to where his hard cock had his pants tented. Her fingers curled around it. "Oh, baby girl! Please don't do that. You don't know what that does to me."

"Yes I do daddy. I can feel it. Your cock wants me. See? It's twitching"

Well, that was it for Doug. He slipped over the edge and massaged her left tit being careful not to hurt her nipple. He leaned in and kissed her. Her tongue shot into his mouth and she pulled him down onto the sofa on top of her. He held her head in his hands and looked deep into her eyes. "Oh baby girl, are you sure you want this?"

"Daddy, I've wanted this since I was a junior in high school. I want you to be my man. We're already living together. You love me and I love you so I don't see any problems."

"But honey, don't you want to get married and settle down, maybe have some kids?"

"I'm settled down right now. If I want kids, you can make 'em. That's what love is. I want everything you've got!"

She squeezed his cock a little harder and started to jack it. "Take off your clothes daddy."

Doug stood up and looked down at his daughter. This would be his last chance to escape. He loved her too much. Escape was impossible. She smiled at him as the last vestiges of resistance disappeared. His clothes hit the floor. He had only his boxers between his cock and her pussy.

"Please make love to me daddy! Love me now!" she whispered.

He let his boxers drop revealing his seven inch cock. It was already fully erect and ready. He dropped to his knees and pushed her legs apart. His lips met her sex. He licked it slowly up and down. She was moaning in a low growl. He found her clit and sucked it into his lips. She screamed a little squeaky scream and her hips mashed his face. The other two times she had had sex, the boy hadn't even come close to kissing her pussy. She loved the attention her daddy gave as he licked and sucked her juices directly from her twat. Her first orgasm took her by surprise. Suddenly she was cumming on her daddy's face and he was sucking up as much juice as he could.

As she wound down from her blissful high, she whispered, "Fuck me daddy, please don't make me wait. Fuck me now."

Doug didn't want to stop eating her pussy, but he had received a special request from his new mistress and he had to comply. He licked his way up her body, stopping briefly to suck on her belly button. By the time he got to her wounded titties, she was writhing and moaning. He skipped her tits and sucked on her neck. He nibbled her ear lobes. His cock was at her entrance.

She grabbed his cock and guided it to her eager pussy. This was what she had wanted for the last six years. She was overjoyed when she felt his cock slide into her, filling her, hot, throbbing, magnificent. "Oh! Yes! Yes!" she shouted.

Doug drove his dick slowly into and out of her cunt. She was so hot and wet! He felt her walls quivering as she took him in. He knew then that he could never give her up. He wanted this feeling to last forever. He humped harder into her and she returned his thrusts with the vigor of youth. "Oh baby, I love you so much. Don't ever go away!" he moaned.

"I'm where I want to be daddy. Making love to you is my destiny. I'll never leave you!" she panted. She could feel the first signs of a huge impending climax. Her hips rapidly stroked his cock into her.

He felt her pick up the pace and tried to match the vibrating rhythm she had established. Her pussy was melting around his cock. He felt his climax down deep in his balls. She screamed loudly as she came. It triggered his own orgasm and he squirted his entire load of cum into the deepest part of her pussy. They were locked together, frozen in time, bodies as stiff as planks. She felt the last few squirts dribble from his cock into her hungry vagina.

He collapsed on top of her. She melted beneath him. His sweat mingled with hers. Their combined sexual lotion was draining from her; he could feel the slick wetness as it dripped across his balls.

He got up on shaky legs and helped her to her feet. "Let's go to bed," he panted.

They sat on the edge of his bed holding tight to each other. "My god baby girl that was the most fantastic sex I've ever had!"

"Daddy, is it going to be that good every time? I want it to be that good every time."

Doug lay down on the bed and pulled Kathy along with him. He wrapped his arms around her and held her to him. She snuggled into his chest hairs and smiled the smile of triumph. Daddy was hers now. "I love you daddy."

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers